Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Darkkit stalked angrily into the den “Oddeyes I need to talk to you.” She growled softly. She wasn’t mad that her apprentice ceremony was being pushed back, she didn’t really care. But it hurt since Oddeyes was the only cat she told. She knew she shouldn’t have trusted them. @Pouncepaw
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Slushie @Zesty Mango ]

Sunpaw opened his mouth, but before he could form any words, his new mentor padded up to him.

Gentlemoo. What an odd name.

Still, the yellow tom nodded and dipped his head in return.

"I may know Thunderclan techniques, but I presume that Windclan ones are a whole different routine. Much as I hate the idea, you're going to have to teach me from the ground up."

He tried to keep his voice calm, but the lashing of his tail gave away just how much he 'hated the idea.'

Still, this was his only option.

And I shouldn't condemn it so soon. After all, Gentlemoo seems like an honorable warrior.

Ugh. I'm going to have to get better at thinking of these cats as 'clanmates.'

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Emberkit purred and got up “I would love to! What should we play?” He looked up at the big ki-no apprentice @Zesty Mango
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
[ @Slushie @Zesty Mango ]

Sunpaw opened his mouth, but before he could form any words, his new mentor padded up to him.

Gentlemoo. What an odd name.

Still, the yellow tom nodded and dipped his head in return.

"I may know Thunderclan techniques, but I presume that Windclan ones are a whole different routine. Much as I hate the idea, you're going to have to teach me from the ground up."

He tried to keep his voice calm, but the lashing of his tail gave away just how much he 'hated the idea.'

Still, this was his only option.

And I shouldn't condemn it so soon. After all, Gentlemoo seems like an honorable warrior.

Ugh. I'm going to have to get better at thinking of these cats as 'clanmates.'
Gentlemoo flicked his tail nodding, he didn’t want to treat this kit like a pathetic little new apprentice,” Listen, I’m not gonna treat you like any old apprentice, your older and trained for the most part. I want you to think of us as equals, you tell me what you want to work on and I’ll train you in it. But I’ll tell you what is special about Windclan training, we have a few different battle techniques, and maybe you need help in hunting rabbits, or maybe you just want to do apprentice duties.” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Emberkit purred and got up “I would love to! What should we play?” He looked up at the big ki-no apprentice @Zesty Mango
Basilpaw didn’t want to play too rough, so she rolled up a mossball and gently tossed it at Emberkit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
[ @wren Bumpity ]

"Be glad you didn't wander onto shadowclan territory. They'd have your head in an instant" The tom snorted in annoyance bending his neck to lick a few tufts of wayward fur on his chest back into place. "You know, you walking over these borders will get you killed one day. Coldsong or.. Brindlejaw.. Or boulderclaw would hunt you down and skin you in an instant. You need to stop visiting and expecting to meet me every time" part of it was true.. this tom would end up walking over the border and getting his tail shredded. However it was also something to scare him off.. It was always unlucky how he just happened to walk into the territory the moment Rook showed up.

"Mm. Another reason not to be visiting. We're fine.. Got mauled by the mutts. They are gone now.. I think."

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 5th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Emberkit gently batted it back to the apprentice excitedly “did another kit really get their ceremony pushed?” He asked, having heard part of the announcements @Zesty Mango
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:40 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Sneakyfox55

Cloverpaw gave a silent giggle. Her mentor looked like a fun cat to be around. However, she hadn't messed up anything in front of him, and she knew how quickly a cat could change. She took a nervous breath to calm herself, and wondered what they were going to do next.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Emberkit gently batted it back to the apprentice excitedly “did another kit really get their ceremony pushed?” He asked, having heard part of the announcements @Zesty Mango
She nodded,” Yeah, they did!” Basilpaw meowed batting it back gently, she wanted Emberkit to win the game.

Old May 5th, 2020, 05:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"You are going out" the tom replied gruffly urging the small kitten forward with his tail. That would put a whole lot less pressure on his head for the next little while. He needed to take stock and organize what he had left.. He needed to replenish Catmint too. Just in case there was another outbreak. This job was going to absolutely kill him one day. Actually that didn't sound too bad.

"I don't know maybe you are sleepy" the tom barely murmered feeling his head swim with exhaustion. Normally he was more in tune to respond like he should be but he had no energy.. nothing to drive him to pay attention. Sleep.. yes.. Sleep. He blinked out of his dreary trance for a moment when he felt the small kitten bowl into his leg. He let out a snort and lifted his leg out of the way staring down at the little snot. "Aspenkit.. Stag here has a funky back leg. You are going to need to go super slow with him okay? If i hear you left him behind i'll postpone your apprenticeship a whole moon ya hear?' than the tabby helped stag up using a paw to steady him before nodding. "Go on" he urged

@Arie @starshooter @WhiteStripes

The tom was delicate as he moved his paws gently up her stomach. What was that mass there.. His ear gave an anxious flick before sitting back and curling his tail around his paws in thought. Granted this bloating could be a stomach ache! It felt so eerily similar to Crescentmoons stomach and thats what he wasn't sure about. Perhaps... Perhaps she too was pregnant? Mh.

"is there a possibility you are pregnant?"

@Socks

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread