Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2022, 09:59 AM
chirps

Clans January Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

THUNDERCLAN MAY BE ARRIVING LATE

@Undertaker @Singing Jay @Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart @Willowfern

Last edited by spade; January 8th, 2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 09:59 AM
chirps

Default Re: January Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Numb. That was the only way to describe the torrential downpour Kestrelstar had been trapped under for the last few days. Stormtalon's death still rocked him hard not to mention Plumstorm's almost... he couldn't even bring himself to think about it. She was safe. Alive. Here. As much as he wished to simply skip tonight's Gathering, without a deputy in the Clan right now he had no choice but to withdraw from the safety of his dark den and make his way towards Seastones. The gray tabby had absolutely no intention of starting anything, speaking more than he needed to - stars, if he could call off this Gathering altogether he would've. He refused to do anything that would make RiverClan look weak no matter the reasoning. Even in the thick fog that surrounded him the young leader was well aware of that.

Dirt and soil turned to sand underneath his paws as the RiverClan leader paused to take a breath. RiverClan was the first to arrive, which settled his bones a bit. He gave no farewell to his Clan, instead padding almost robotically over to where he normally sat. Climbing the smooth rocks and taking his place the gray tabby circled his tail around his paws. Not a trace of emotion was detectable on his face as he remained stony and expressionless. Yellow eyes were hardened as he stared blankly ahead, already becoming lost in his tsunami of thoughts once more.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Willowfern

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED

Last edited by spade; January 9th, 2022 at 02:10 AM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 10:12 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

One of the cats following closest to Kestrelstar, Nettlebloom attempted to give her tabby leader an encouraging nod. She had noticed the death of Stormtalon had him rattled, having to mourn whilst announcing the death publicly would be a hard thing to do. Announcing any deaths publicly would be hard.
Taking her place close to the front, wanting to be in the middle of things and to socialize as she pleased, she hoped no ShadowClan cats would approach her. All things considered, she had formed a strong bond of dislike for the shadowy warriors. But, there could be some decent specimen within that Clan. She shouldn't discriminate. But as it was, she would be less than thrilled to have to speak with one.
Neatly groomed fur as always, she looked around for the other Clan's arrival.

|open <3|
Old January 8th, 2022, 10:16 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight trotted after the RiverClan cats heading to the Gathering, blue eyes glinting in the night sky. He was almost hidden in the night thanks to his dark pelt, but he kept moving. He looked around curiously and sat down, licking a paw. Looks like they were first.. well, he could be patient! Hopefully someone from one of the other Clans, once they arrived, would talk to him soon...

(Open!)

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; January 8th, 2022 at 10:16 AM.
Old January 8th, 2022, 10:18 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// OPEN

>Coastcrash<
Coastcrash hopped onto the wide expanse of stones behind his leader and made his way to the far corner, once again doing his best to look mysteriously inviting while masking his face entirely. His head held imposingly high and his tail curled delicately around his flank, Coastcrash sat down and raised a forepaw to start grooming it.
Old January 9th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

- Wolfsong and Moonfrost of Riverclan -

Wolfsong trotted towards the front, watching Kestrelstar carefully. He seems... Different... The silver she-cat narrowed her eyes as she observed her leader, surprised by his silence. She turned to Moonfrost, who had followed closely behind her. "Moonfrost, do you have any idea why he's so quiet? I mean, besides the obvious..." she mewed softly, thinking. Her dark furred sister just shook her head before taking a seat at Wolfsong's side. The pair sat and observed, waiting patiently for the others to arrive, but their concern for their leader glistening in their eyes.

[OPEN!]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old January 10th, 2022, 09:22 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird padded along with the rest of RiverClan as usual before breaking off once they reached the Seastones and finding a secluded spot to watch the gathering from. Perhaps she would find Snowypaw this time, the molly was worried after they didn't show up with the WindClan cats at the last gathering, but perhaps they just hadn't been chosen to go? Hopefully all was well and that windstorm hadn't caused something worse to happen to them.

[OPEN] @arden (if you wanna pop Snowy in when WC arrives, no worries if not!)
Old January 10th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

| @NinjaBloss |
+ Hazelstorm

The light brown tabby molly followed Kestrelstar to the Seastones, her excitement fizzling out as her paws touched the cold ground. She didn't like the icy feeling it gave her veins. Sighing, she straightened her neck, catching sight of a very familiar pelt. Turning her head towards it, she spotted Shimmerbird. Hazelstorm hadn't interacted with her for so long, not since their warrior ceremony. Boundingup to her, Hazelstorm greeted her with wide eyes.
"Shimmerbird!" she said brightly, trotting over. Hazelstorm was around the same height as Shimmrbird, which she was glad that was the case. She didn't have to look up or done. "Hey, I haven't talked to you for so long. How is everything going for you?"
Old January 11th, 2022, 09:16 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar made her way begrudgingly to the gathering. She had no desire to be here at all, and not a very large reason considering WindClan didn't have much if anything to announce. Even so, the old she-cat would feel bad if she selfishly took a chance to socialize with the rest of the clans, not including ShadowClan, from WindClan. Not to mention even if she didn't have much to share, she'd still be informed about what was going on with the rest of the clans.

RiverClan was already filling up the beach, Twilightstar padded past the cats and leaped up onto the icy stones, muscles tensed as she nearly slipped before catching herself. There was a jagged pain shooting along her underbelly which she ignored in favor of giving Kestrelstar's ear a flicker with her tail in greeting as she sat down beside him, crouching slightly. She sat as close as she could get without pressing her pelt against his, trying to leech up the younger cat's body heat.

She noticed he seemed lost in thought and rather stoic, which was strange if you asked her. She didn't ask if anything was wrong with him, she's learned patience could be rather rewarding when it came to gatherings. She made herself comfortable, hopefully without disturbing the tom as she quietly waited for the arrival of the other clans.

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 11th, 2022, 09:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Sunshade trotted onto the stoney beach, puffs of air turning to smoke as he breathed. It was cold! Why did they have to gather?! Seriously... The torbie groaned before shaking his head. Hopefully this could all be over with quick.

(Open!)

Bump me only after two days.

Closed Thread