Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM

Old November 9th, 2020, 08:31 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Icestar's Afterlife Training

Want to participate? Sign up here!

A dark and brutal she-cat emerged from her icy den in the half-starlit clearing, covered in ice and snow. Her own strong emotions brewed the storm over time, with all of the days she spent brooding, plotting in her den. She wanted nothing to do with the other Clans like most of these foolish star-cats. No, Icestar only wanted to help ShadowClan become the strongest Clan in the forest. And to do that, she would take matters into her own paws and interfere with the living world.

She had put great effort into sending out a sort of signal, with the goal being to enter the dreams of those who supported her, those who continued to support her, and those who wished for more power. As she stepped out of her den, she assessed the crowd at first glance. A good turnout. A good portion of ShadowClan had materialized within her frozen territory. These would be her living puppets, her students.

"Welcome to my territory," She bellowed in her loud, assertive tone. Stars, that felt good. It had been so long since she had spoken aloud to a large group like this. She missed leading her Clan; this was almost therapeutic for her. "You are all here because you have a wish to become stronger. I am here to help with that wish. Although I am dead, I am never truly gone. ShadowClan, I watch over you each day and vow to keep you safe, to keep you tough. Tonight marks the beginning of an era of training in the shadows of night." She wondered how many cats would realize that this was neither StarClan nor the Dark Forest, and while there were stars adorning the dark leader's night-black pelt, they were dim and few. She was neither in heaven nor hell, but her own personal afterlife where she could do as she pleased.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; December 12th, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
Old November 9th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Icestar's Afterlife Training

Fadedpaw smiled I remember... so many stories with Icestar in them... she thought looking at the leader she bowed her head respectfully.
@punkscape (Long or short posts do you prefer?)
Old November 9th, 2020, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post

A dark and brutal she-cat emerged from her icy den in the half-starlit clearing, covered in ice and snow. Her own strong emotions brewed the storm over time, with all of the days she spent brooding, plotting in her den. She wanted nothing to do with the other Clans like most of these foolish star-cats. No, Icestar only wanted to help ShadowClan become the strongest Clan in the forest. And to do that, she would take matters into her own paws and interfere with the living world.

She had put great effort into sending out a sort of signal, with the goal being to enter the dreams of those who supported her, those who continued to support her, and those who wished for more power. As she stepped out of her den, she assessed the crowd at first glance. A good turnout. A good portion of ShadowClan had materialized within her frozen territory. These would be her living puppets, her students.

"Welcome to my territory," She bellowed in her loud, assertive tone. Stars, that felt good. It had been so long since she had spoken aloud to a large group like this. She missed leading her Clan; this was almost therapeutic for her. "You are all here because you have a wish to become stronger. I am here to help with that wish. Although I am dead, I am never truly gone. ShadowClan, I watch over you each day and vow to keep you safe, to keep you tough. Tonight marks the beginning of an era of training in the shadows of night." She wondered how many cats would realize that this was neither StarClan nor the Dark Forest, and while there were stars adorning the dark leader's night-black pelt, they were dim and few. She was neither in heaven nor hell, but her own personal afterlife where she could do as she pleased.
l Brackenpaw l
The molly looked to the past leader of her Clan in admiration. She nodded and waited for her to continue to speak.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old November 9th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ghosttail

The black tom looked at Icestar with admiration, as he had heard stories of her brave battles in the nursery when he was still a kit. He dipped his head as a sign of greetings and sat down. @punkscape
Old November 9th, 2020, 09:08 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Foxpaw made no effort to focus on Icestar. She was looking around the clearing, wich was covered in ice and snow. This wasn't the Dark Forest that was for sure. And it couldn't be Starclan because that was supposed to be the opposite of the Dark Forest. With a flick of her tail she went to the edge of the clearing and sat on a small pile of snow. @punkscape
Old November 9th, 2020, 09:21 AM
oh, how i love you..

The dark furred she-cat's eyes opened. Where was she? This.. was a clearly unfamiliar place. It was odd. She looked up and saw several of her clanmates.. but then she saw.. Icestar? Where in Starclan was she?! Darkpaw looked around worriedly, thinking she'd see something she had dreaded. But she didn't. And for once, her mind was silent. Nobody whispering, nobody screaming. It was.. quiet. It was really unnerving. She huffed and brought herself to her paws and watched the previous leader with curiosity. She listened in silence to the bellowing leader ..Training? That's what this was? And were those.. stars on Icestar's pelt? All this just made her more and more confused. And with the increasing confusion, came more curiosity. This was.. so odd. Darkpaw opened her mouth to speak.. but then closed it.
What was there to say?

( @punkscape )

Baby, my phone!

Old November 9th, 2020, 12:33 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sparrowpaw blinked his eyes open drowzily. The ground under him felt different, for a moment he thought he was just in The Dark Forest again but it was much, much colder than the grass in Ghostflight's little training spot, was this snow? Then he noticed a familliar figure, he stared awkwardly at the she-cat before realizing just exactly who this was. This was Icestar! Sparrowpaw thought he'd never see the former leader again! The tom quickly got up straight and glanced around to see that there were some other Shadowclan cats there. He gave Icestar a greeting nod but did not say a word. @punkscape
Old November 9th, 2020, 04:59 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

"Icestar? Dawnstar's mother? The amazing, best leader yet, Dawnstar, you're her mother?" Crowpaw looked at her, eyes wide with annoyance, for being here and with exixtedment. He walked a bit closer
// @punkscape
Old November 9th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Awareness came to Adderfang in waves.
First it was her ears that twitched taking in a vague awareness of Icestars speech and her clanmates chatter. Then it was scent the sharp bite of frost twitching her whiskers. Cold grass around her body soon followed. Finally raising her head and eyes opening slowly Adderfang faced the reality of her situation, the dead tyrant in front of her once again.

The warrior let the others chatter on as she took the time to asses. When the leader was alive Adderfang had been appart of the conspiracy to kill her, something that her own daughter had succeeded in, and for her part did not regret it even as she abandoned the venture later in the chaos following Icestars death. But she'd been attempting to gain perspective of late and now face to face with the other molly she was forced to reassess.
Was Icestar bad for the clan as she was once sure of? Yes at the time, she'd been good for the clan before and it was the sad reality that changed things.
Did she mean to do good for her clan? Also yes the issue stemmed was that her idea of good was not always good even barring Adderfangs own opinion.

So stripping away everything revealed the truth, here was a leader who did, and would continue to do, the best for her clan but suffered from the flaw of not being able to conceded when she was wrong. And Adderfang could understand and respect that. Dues called and dues payed things were a sort of even now, and so every interaction would be viewed from a clean state.

So from where she sat, straight backed and firm Adderfang gave a low nod if Icestars gaze met hers. The large warrior would accept and give her all to this training as she did in her protection of her clan and her own assessment, an assessment Icestar should herself remember ended with Adderfang nearly mauling her mentors scruff if she remembered at all.
Besides this wasn't the dark forest, it may have been moons and moons but Adderfang would never forget that place.
Old November 9th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Waking up and blinking her eyes Duskpaw wasn't sure where she was. Emerald eyes peered around her surroundings, it wasn't Starclan but it wasn't the Dark Forest, right? And then she heard a voice she desperately missed so much, whirling around the calico's gaze landed upon Icestar. Throat swelling up and eyes prickling Duskpaw wanted to run to her adopted Aunt and hug the molly. But knowing the former leader the apprentice knew that she would most likely receive a scolding and whack up-side the head. Clearing her throat and blinking the tears away Duskpaw casually loosened her shoulders and moved closer to the group of cats that were gathering around the dark leader.

@punkscape