Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
(You know there is no way you are going to survive this right?)
( she may have cut her throat but she didn't hit the jugular or vocal cords, she may be spewing blood. But it would have to have been really deep in her throat, she may die of infection but by some miracle she must live )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail pinned swallowstorm down and dug her claws into his exposed underbelly." Do not question my actions "she said making sure no one was looking. Then,she dug her teeth deep into his neck.
Swallowstorm let out a gurgled gasp then kicked the she cats stomach hard, flinging the she cat backwards. The tom picked himself up and shook his head, his sight blurry for a few seconds before he bared his teeth his former clanmate "Every action, has a concequence. Are you ready to see what yours is?" He questioned, his tail flicking violently back and fourth as he waited for the molly to approach him 'I'm not going down that easily. Ripplewisker would never forgive me if I left him alone in this world." he thought, crouching and flexing his claws as he awaited for foxtail to attack.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Wolf
Ebonypaw slid into the camp, his gaze traveling the fighting cats. His amber orbs settled on a she-cat who wasn't fighting and he dove forward, crashing into her with a screech. His eyes were narrowed as he hissed, "You're probably one of those star loving fools."
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 12th, 2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:43 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Swallowstorm let out a gurgled gasp then kicked the she cats stomach hard, flinging the she cat backwards. The tom picked himself up and shook his head, his sight blurry for a few seconds before he bared his teeth his former clanmate "Every action, has a concequence. Are you ready to see what yours is?" He questioned, his tail flicking violently back and fourth as he waited for the molly to approach him 'I'm not going down that easily. Ripplewisker would never forgive me if I left him alone in this world." he thought, crouching and flexing his claws as he awaited for foxtail to attack.
"I want to see you try to defeat me"she said preparing to pounce. Then she leaped,blood still dripping from her fur. She aimed at the neck,just like with daisyshade.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:44 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Thornfrost raised an eyebrow at the old tom, a smile dancing over her maw for a moment. "First of all, whatever-your-name-might-be, do you actually think I care what Starclan thinks of me? They have no power over the real world. All they do is promote the weak, and weed out the ambitious. They're so high-and-mighty about themselves that somehow, some cats believed them. All they did was die. What's so special about that, if you don't mind? Living is harder." The deputy took a deep breath, huffing slightly with rage at the tom's misplaced ideals. "Secondly, since when was the code created by Starclan? Maybe when you go to the elders' den- which, honestly, doesn't seem so far away, judging by your state- they'll set your history straight. We created the code. Living cats. Although some of the creators of the code may be in Starclan now, they've been tainted by the arrogance seemingly shared by everyone there. The code was created by their living selves, not Starclan." Eyes narrowed, the Chausie turned to the other cat who'd spoken to her. "Bucknight's rise in no way broke the warrior code- Aukstrike disappeared, and right before being killed by foxes- which Bucknight is not one of, in case you hadn't realized- she named him as deputy. After her death, he became leader. Skyclan is coming to kill our leader, and once we are left leaderless and confused, they will kill us all, and take our territory. We must not stand with this group of rogues who dare call themselves a clan. We must stand for Riverclan."
“Thornfrost… they might know something that we don’t.” Russetswirl exclaimed towards his sister, who’d seemed to get into an argument with one of the cats who’d come in with Skyclan. He knew she wasn’t very kind, nor was she very favorable of him, but Thornfrost was still his kin in every way. “Maybe Bucknight did kill somebody, maybe he did do something horrible. You can’t just simply go along with everything he says, even if you’re his deputy- I know that you can see sense in what these cats are saying." He somewhat had faith in her, though the molly’s past transgressions had a track record of leaving him speechless. “I hope you don’t mind me butting in here, traveler… But I just wanted to say that.” He nodded towards Mapledash, the Chausie tom trying to push in one last effort to talk some sense into his sibling, one of the only family members of his who were alive and kicking to this day. He couldn’t bear to have to lose her, in spirit and in physical form. He’d been pushed around by her, given the silent treatment, but he still believed that maybe, she could do some good for one and redeem herself. Thornfrost was not beyond saving, not in Russetswirl’s eyes. But again… in the tom's eyes, nobody was beyond saving, and that might even include Bucknight as well- who was he to judge somebody else’s actions? He simply believed the Skyclan cats… a bit more. “Thornfrost, please.”
---------
@Ashley/Kestrel
Digging her claws into the ground as she stumbled away from Vixencloud’s attack as carefully as she could be, Applethorn narrowed her eyes towards the molly critically as she spoke. “Isn’t that the same thing Starclan does to you? They’re only using us for their stupid little prophecies, playing us like we’re some sort of kits’ game.” Snarling loudly, she pounced up into the air, her paws dangling for a second before she came back down, claws outstretched and aiming for Vixencloud’s open back as she went in for a dive of revenge, for the scratch and the bruises she’d already been caused. It wasn’t enough to win, but she had to make sure her opponent knew that she was strong. That they knew how prepared to fight she was, and that she could mail without hesitation if she wanted to- though Applethorn was exaggerating it to herself just a bit.

Last edited by Fel; December 12th, 2016 at 09:48 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:45 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
(Her name is Reedbriar not Spottedstone cx)
Reedbriar growled in pain as she glanced at her shoulder but when she looked back Spiriteddark's hind legs were aimed at her chest. The queen tried to duck out of the way but as the blow landed on her jaw she howled in pain. As she shook her head she felt her shoulder begin to ache but pushed it away, hissing as she lunged forward, slamming full forced into the molly, knocking her to the ground. She pushed away the thought of exposing her underbelly and aimed for the she-cat's throat, narrowing her eyes as her paw rose into the air.
(Sorry I got two RPs mixed up XD)
Spiriteddark struggled, her eyes wide with shock. The young warrior hissed, but her fear was obvious. She closed her ears, and then wriggled on to her back, starting to churn her hind claws against Reedbriar in order to make them let her go. But the also tucked her chin against her chest, making her throat
less exposed as she fought against the cat. She hissed defiantly, but already she was starting to not care who she fought.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Thebread

Lightpaw was looking around, how could this had happened while she was gone? She spun on her paws unable to detirmine who to help. Lightpaw choked on the strong scent of blood until she felt claws connect with her shoulder. She screeched in suprise as she was bashed into from the side. Tumbling and rolling she hit another cat before she could see her attacker

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade gurgled. Feeling her head within the she cats grasp. She smirked then spat in the she cats face before falling back onto her side. Feeling the blood surge from her throat and leave Hr body. Was it her time to join starclan? Was it her time.. Suddnely a sudden flicker of hope surged into the she cat.. "Rockstrike.." She whimpered.

@Bella~
Rockstrike's eyes widened "Daisyshade!" He gasped and raced over, he gave the she-cat's head a nudge "It will be Okay, We'll get you fixed up. We just have to get to Geckoleaf's den!" He gently grabbed her scruff in his teeth and started to drag her to the medicine cat's den. 'We can make it, she has to live..'
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:49 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"Shut up." He snapped at the other, jumping towards her so their faces where inches apart. "What do you know?" He snarled. "And I wouldn't let anything happen, but now it seems your clan is the one that is a danger to my friends." He hissed.
He could smell the other's scent clearly now that she was so close, it wasn't mixed with the scents of the other new cats. He blew out of his nose angrily, he already hated the scent.
Lioncry hissed, and opened her jaws. “You've got no right to tell me to be quiet!” and with that, the large golden brown warrior raised a paw, aiming a swipe at his muzzle, hoping she would hit. If he attacked her after that, she
would attempt to dodge, but would power through if need be.
“Anyways, you don't seem like you'd have very nice friends.” she sneered
softly, her eyes dark.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Spirited Darkness That's fine lol)
Reedbriar hissed in pain and pulled back, crouching down. She didn't wait for her to get up as she lunged around her side and lashed out, aiming for her eyes but narrowly missing as she felt she claws scrape across the molly's muzzle.

@Wolf )
Ebonypaw rolled with the she-cat but managed to pin her, holding her shoulders down as he snarled. The tom lashed out, aiming for her face but not sure what he was going to claw.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Closed Thread