Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2017, 09:23 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
(No need to apologize you're quite alright :
If you guys ever need me to translate his accent for you let me know /v\ )

The older feline laughed loudly, rocking back on his haunches from the sheer force of it. Once he calmed himself down a bit he returned his gaze to the two felines, his blue orbs flickered with amusement " awfulearly faw mates isn't it?" the tom asked before leaning forward and looking straight at Hunterfang
"Ayn' it takes ayy lot av guts ta speak ta someone y'all love youngstuurr so don't go judgin" he finished. He didn't believe in judging others based off what's they can and cannot do, though he knew that no time all thought the same way he did, but that didn't mean he couldn't announce his likes and dislikes about a situation. "Maybe mowllies aint his type" he concluded, the warrior knew for a fact that he liked males more than females, it's what his heart wants, and he wouldn't argue against that. But of course he knew that not all cats have come to accept homosexuality, and it wasn't his place to make them accept it just because he himself was homosexual, it wasn't Howe the world worked after all. "Maybe instead av poking at y'all's friend because av it y'all should help him out, nahwt ever' tawum has mowllies crawling aftuurr em." he stated, sitting back on his haunches "Kindness in wawds creates confidence kindness in a-thinkin' creates profoundnes kindness in a-givin' creates love." Sleepingcloud told the two, his tail neatly wrapping around his paws as he gave the two Warriors a look over, after a while his bright blue orbs landed on Asphodelspark, a smile was no longer evident on his face, a sparkle no longer lingered in his eyes, his good mood, his grin, his spark all seemed to instantly drop.

"If y'all love someone though than take the chance cuz y'all nevuurr know how long y'all get ta spend tahm with them." the Siberian tom said, sorrow and pain danced in his eyes as images of Juniperlight flashed in his mind. His former mate smiling, laughing, running, sleeping, it made the toms heart ache, he longed for the warmth of his love, but he knew better, Sleepingcloud knew that he wouldn't be able to see the silver feline until he joined his ancestors in the stars. He kept his gaze for ammoment before he sat back down and replaced his serious, yet grim, expression with a big grin once more "First it were raining now it's as awfulhot as if we're on the sun its self." he laughed, his booming laughter filled the clearing once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark narrowed his amusement-filled eyes as he prowled forward, noticing with a hint of triumph that Hunterfang shifted just in case. However, the warrior refrained from leaping onto his friend this time and simply lashed out with a paw. Hunterfang quickly returned the maneuver with a laugh that Asphodelspark quickly joined in on. As his best friend spoke, Asphodel rolled his eyes and continued to bat lightly at him. Hunt wasn't telling him anything he didn't already know, but he was interested in hearing the tom out for amusement's sake. Instead, another voice interrupted.

Asphodelspark sat back on his haunches as Sleepingcloud joined them and responded to their other friend as vaguely as possible. Obviously, Hunterfang was going to tell him about the conversation, but Asphodel didn't want to do it himself. The ginger tabby had noticed Hunt whip his head around, as surely Sleepingcloud had, but that was normal for Hunterfang so he barely even moved. He did move, however, when Hunt spoke. His ear tips grew hot and he shot Hunterfang a look, "Hey! There's such a thing as too much confidence too, you know. Mollies don't like that either." He glared playfully at Hunterfang before turning his gaze once more on Sleepingcloud, "And I don't have a lack of confidence! I just don't know what to say to her! We're just friends, what if she doesn't see me like that?" Part of Hunterfang wondered where Fencall was. His former mentor was always good at giving advice. Surely he had something to share on the subject.

His eyes shifted to Hunt for a moment, glad to see the other warrior relaxing. He knew how it felt to have an abusive father within the clan, though certainly not to the magnitude that Hunterfang felt it. Sleepingcloud had completely ignored his question, which Asphodelspark found hilarious, but the ginger tabby didn't laugh out loud. Only on the inside. Sleepincloud, however, was laughing forcefully. Asphodelspark rolled his eyes, Great, he thought before shooting a glare at Hunterfang. Sleepingcloud's words made Asphodelspark heat up with embarrassment before he realized that there wasn't really much to be embarrassed about. He was prepared to tell them that he wasn't looking for a mate, but thinking of Fawnsnow, he realized he wouldn't mind one. Maybe not right that second, since they were both young and he wouldn't say he was in love yet, but maybe in the future. Instead, Asphodel shrugged and responded, "Maybe, but if I find the right cat, I'm not going to wait." Most cat's wanted to enjoy their new freedom as a warrior for a while, maybe flirt around, before settling down. Asphodelspark could understand that, but he felt like he was ready.

When Sleepingcloud turned on Hunterfang, the ginger tabby mouthed a 'Ha!" at him and stuck out his tongue as if they were kits. Asphodelspark nodded smugly along with Sleepingcloud's words until he reached the part about whether or not mollies were his type. Asphodel's ears flattened in embarrassment and he interceded, "Uh, no....I'm into she-cats." Asphodelspark was by no means homophobic, he generally believed that cats should be able to live and love how and who they wanted, but he also didn't want it getting around the clan that he liked toms. That would totally ruin his chances with Fanwsnow, since she was a she-cat and all. As Sleepingcloud continued, Asphodelspark agreed, though he wasn't sure if he should be offended. He shook it off with a grin and thoroughly enjoyed the speech given to Hunterfang. But then, his friend turned on him and became serious, Asphodelspark's smile faded. It wasn't often that this tom wasn't smiling. Sure, he could be serious if he needed to be, but he much preferred to be happy and smiling and keeping everyone's mood light.

Sleepingcloud's words were laced with pain and sorrow, making Asphodelspark frown. He reached out to touch his friend sympathetically with his tail and meowed, "I know, Sleepingcloud." He knew that he had to make a move before someone else came and swept Fawnsnow's heart away. The thought was unbearable, and the ginger warrior found himself searching the clearing for any sight of the familiar she-cat. Suddenly, Sleepingcloud was grinning and laughing and all Asphodelspark could do was nod. As soon as the seriousness had broken, a warm smile had returned to his face. Friendly smiles were his natural expression, and he didn't even have to think about returning to one. His mind was still on finding Fawnsnow. But, he realized, he still didn't know what to say to her. Hunt and Sleepingcloud had reassured him that he had to talk to her, but hadn't given him anything to say. Asphodelspark started searching for Fencall, hoping his former mentor could provide him with some advice on what to say.
"Never early for mates, Sleepingcloud." Hunterfang purred, the dry smile widening faintly. He leaned back a little when Sleepingcloud leaned forward, but he kept the smile in place even as he was getting "scolded", nodding faintly. He knew Springwind would probably say the same thing. Ratheart? Probably not. So, Hunterfang was definitely on Sleepingcloud's side. Ah - Not that he'd tell Ratheart that, of course. His father was so obsessed with Hunterfang being just like him. Hunterfang, quite honestly, didn't want to be anywhere near like his father. But... Once again, something he would keep to himself. For a moment, Hunterfang tried to imagine what Springwind's reaction would be if he found out.... Then thoughts of Springwind led back to his father. Ratheart didn't want him hanging around his former mentor.

The thoughts were cut off with a sudden abruptness, but that was because of Sleepingcloud's words about Asphodel liking other Toms. He didn't laugh, no, he just tilted his head with a small smile. "Then why's he swoonin' over his she-cat so much?" He chuckled lightly, glancing at Asphodelspark. He had nothing against homosexuality, not in the slightest. He didn't find Tom's liking Tom's any different than he found Tom's liking She-cats. What was the difference anyway? Not much. It was love. Love was love... Even if Hunterfang didn't quite believe in it. Not after Wrenpaw, anyway... For a moment, Hunterfang wondered what her warrior name was, what she looked like now - But the thought was quickly shaken away. She was gone. Whisked away to ShadowClan. Who needed her?

Hunterfang nodded quietly along with Sleepingcloud's words, eventually sending Asphodel another glance. "You're right. But seriously, Asphodel - If you don't take her.... You know I won't, but there's plenty of Toms out there who would appreciate a pretty she-cat like that." He flicked his tail at Asphodelspark's shoulder. "I'm not saying rush into the relationship, though. She-cats don't like that. Just let her know how you feel." Hunterfang wanted to scoff at his own advice - He'd never really told a she-cat how he felt. Not how he really felt. He just flirted up a storm, making up compliments and his "feelings" as he went along. Kind of like how Ratheart did... Just less ruthless when he left the she-cat. He let them know he wasn't looking for a permanent relationship. Then again, He'd say, Anything could happen. But nothing ever did. He never felt any different. He'd just gotten out of flirting, too. And now Ratheart was pulling him back into it?

Hunterfang frowned at the hint of sorrow in Sleepingcloud's voice, but he didn't comment. Only when his friend started laughing and smiling again did Hunterfang reply. "Good thing I have short fur." The black-and-white Tom meowed smugly, his lips curling back into that dry little smile of his.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Sagewhisker would have apologized long before but.. she just could not.Tears welled at her eyes. She did not want to loose him. Never- not ever- would that happen. Not on he account. Sagewhisker would just have to face it, this was a fight that the she-cat could not win. She wanted her friend back. Her best friend. That was she had ever wanted. The only thing she would ever need. Just Sagewhisker and Obsidiansky, against the world. That was the way she wanted it to be. That was the way she had always wanted it to be. But… obviously Obsidiansky did not feel the same.

“I’m sorry!” Sagewhisker blurted out. “I-I didn’t mean it! I just… I can’t take it anymore. I-I know it was wrong and cruel but I wanted to hurt you. I wanted you to know how it felt when you broke my heart. And I just… I don’t know why I would ever do that. I know it’s not what friends do to each other. They don’t stab each other in the back but.. That’s what I felt like you did to me when I expressed my feelings.” She meowed. Sagewhisker studied his face, intent on finding at least a tad bit of kindness still left in his gaze. But there was none. This wasn’t I silly fantasy were everything was happy and everyone for gave everyone else. This was the real world. And the real world was cruel, heartless even.

Sagewhisker truly hoped he would forgive her. She could not loose him, for he was her best friend and nothing and no one would ever replace him. Sagewhisker especially could not loose him to another she-cat that would break her heart into a million pieces and maybe then.. She would actually loose her mind. The ginger tufted molly wanted- needed him to forgive her. If not, she would simply loose herself. Sagewhisker had already lost part of herself amongst all the chaos in her past, and the other part of her was hanging on by a very thin thread.
Well, that apology had come quickly. And it had been unexpected. The tom's eyes narrowed for a moment as he studied Sagewhisker. Was she apologizing because she was truly sorry, or because she was trying to make sure he wouldn't walk away? Either way, Obsidiansky would take it. Why not? It was an apology, and he was grateful for it. A small smile spread across his maw, and he backed away a little, silently inviting Sagewhisker to come out from the bush. "It's okay, Sage. It's okay. I forgive you." Easy words to say, and Obsidiansky had to wonder if he really meant them. Did he? Could he? She had said some things that the tom was pretty sure he wouldn't forget. But then again, she was the victim of a broken heart. It was just so hard to imagine them being anything but friends! It was so hard for him to imagine them being together, in love. Although he did have to admit - maybe there was something there. Maybe.

As hard as it was for him to admit, something could happen. But he doubted that it would. Obsidiansky felt like a coward sometimes, quite often he was afraid to have feelings for other cats because he was afraid of the later consequences. And there were so many of them - there were too many consequences for him. What if something were to happen? No, Obsidiansky couldn't find himself overlooking the various variables involved in things like romance. "But, Sagewhisker... I know you really, really don't want to, and even though you don't want to, there are times that we have to move on. And we have to - well - maybe accept that things might not work out?" He flinched as he spoke, but there it was.

He couldn't force himself to like Sagewhisker. He knew better then to force himself into a relationship. Even if there were feelings there, they were confusing. He couldn't tell his "best friend" feelings from his "love interest" feelings. And he hated it. As much as he hated it, it was a part of his life now. Things were either going to work out fine, or - not at all. This in between was here for now, but it would disappear later. It had to disappear later.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:50 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
In the past, and in all honesty, she cats who were considered universaly attractive - or at least attractive around the Clan - were not attracted to Obsidiansky. Was he handsome? Well, he wasn't ugly, but he wasn't a knockout. And that wasn't even to mention that he was uncertain of how many she cats he had probably accidentally friendzoned. So when Fawnskip approached, the tom's optics seemed to hold a little alarm. What did she want? "Uh - hello," He mewed, giving her a friendly smile back. She looked nice! And that wasn't even to mention that she was just about the closest thing to drop-dead gorgeous that Obsidiansky had seen. It was hard not to stare. Now, what was she doing talking to him? One thing that the tom knew for sure, was that cats like this rarely had a good motive. If she was coming over in such a friendly way to him, this wasn't going to be good. Oh, but you could really use this... He thought as he watched her.

Something that was just light and unintimate. This would be so much better then the serious, dread-filled conversations he had had with his two other interests! Or... were they interests of his? He felt pretty much the same for them. They were both friends. He couldn't hurt either. And he loved them both. Not to mention he didn't know what to do in either case. "Ha. Wouldn't that just be a miracle." The dark tom muttered to himself. He wasn't like this most of the time but for whatever reason, right now, he just couldn't seem to bring himself to be as friendly and kind as he wanted. "I mean, I - guess you could, it might be nice, but I don't - I don't know for sure, I mean, it's your... call?" Oh StarClan, Obsidiansky was bad at this. Like it'd been said - not much experience in the flirting area, and not many pretty she cats coming up to him as Fawnskip had done.

If anything, he was the one approaching she cats. Why did she have to be pretty? Why couldn't she look easy to approach? Yeah, Obsidiansky was just a little bit intimidated by her. He could be wrong. But if she tried to break his heart, well - he would - maybe - well, he just wouldn't let her get that close, that was all! Getting a crush through someone being sweet towards him and acting all flirty was one thing. Falling in love with the idea of another cat was another. But true love, the experience of being willing to do whatever it took for the other cat to be happy, even so far as to let them go with another cat if it was what made them happy, wanting what was best for them - that was a whole other thing. And Obsidiansky knew that that type of true love was formed over time, very carefully, and it was a beautiful thing. It was the kind of love you couldn't get through flirting. So, the tom was pretty sure that he was safe.
Fawnskip threw her head back as she laughed that heavenly laugh of hers. ``Why, aren't you adorable!`` She let an inviting smile stretch across her features, her golden eyes dancing playfully. She acted like she hadn't taken notice of the dark-pelted tomcat's rude muttering, not really interesting in pointing out his foul attitude. Flirting was supposed to be fun! He was supposed to be happy, and then later, be sad when she drops him. She would create her own drama, drama she could control. Fawnskip stepped forward, tail sweeping softly behind her. She made sure her eyes were visible - she took great pride in her golden eyes, the darker and lighter specks that floated among the pool of sunshine.

Purring, Fawnskip meowed, ``What's got you down, sweetheart?`` She lowered herself back on her haunches, tail curled neatly around her forepaws which were placed in close proximity of one another. She swiveled her head to look over at the dark-pelted tom, ears erect with interest. Her gaze was warm as she studied the poor tom, inviting him to seek comfort in her. In reality, however, she couldn't care any less about his misfortunes. She thought, tell me you don't want to share. Tell me you want to forget about it. I can help you forget about it. We can go have fun. I know a game we can play.

Then she realized she didn't know his name. She would ask, but she really didn't want to. After all, suspense was what often guided others back to her. This is why Fawnskip never shared her name with her targets - at least, not until she was certain she had their complete attention. It had been easy with Blazingstar - who didn't know who he was? It had been him who hadn't known her name, and she kept it that way for quite some time, but she eventually revealed to him who she was as soon as she realized she had him hooked. Now, if she asked for his name, he'd want her name. He'd want her name either way, and they weren't into the good stuff yet! But Fawnskip simply brushed this off, deciding to cross that river when they got there. After all, Fawnskip was the queen of hearts.
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:11 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Panic
Ferretpaw looked at his dear friend for a moment in silence, his amber-hued gaze fixing onto the silvery cat beside him. “Well, from what I’ve gathered, going through their land would be the quickest way into unknown lands such as the Twolegplace and such..” He trailed off, his paw resting on his chin for a moment as he grew pensive, “However, we could take a safer, yet more treacherous path along the Riverclan land where the clans travel to head to the Ocean, where the Seastones are located. If we take that route, our scent will come off as less suspicious, but it would be a longer journey to get to our destination alone..” The apprentice’s whiskers twitched for a moment in the darkness as he looked out to the forest. “I know you aren’t. You are just being cautious, which is wise. I suppose we should take the Ocean path. How does that sound?”
Shiverpaw paused for a moment. The path would be longer... But I also don't want to cause trouble if some Thunderclan cat scents us... "Let's take the ocean route, then. If we want to see, you know, as much as possible... wouldn't the longer way be better? I mean, I've never been to a Gathering, so I've never really seen that way..." He glanced off into that direction before turning back to the dark-furred tom. "Should we go?"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Shiverpaw paused for a moment. The path would be longer... But I also don't want to cause trouble if some Thunderclan cat scents us... "Let's take the ocean route, then. If we want to see, you know, as much as possible... wouldn't the longer may be better? I mean, I've never been to a Gathering, so I've never really seen that way..." He glanced off into that direction before turning back to the dark-furred tom. "Should we go?"
@Panic
“You make a fair point.” Ferretpaw mentioned, nodding to Shiverpaw’s words as they spoke, “Let’s head out than before the sunrise, we don’t want to get caught.” He smiled at the silvery apprentice that accompanied him before the dark-furred male heaved himself to his paws. The apprentice shook his pelt slightly, his tail lashing behind him as he looked up at the sky above them for a few seconds, the brightened stars shining in the reflection of his deep amber-hued eyes before looking to his only friend once more. “Onward, to adventure!” Ferretpaw announced with a smirk before scampering off through the green and yellow mixed grass, looking back to see if they were following and wouldn’t get separated right away.
Old September 17th, 2017, 04:24 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Panic
“You make a fair point.” Ferretpaw mentioned, nodding to Shiverpaw’s words as they spoke, “Let’s head out than before the sunrise, we don’t want to get caught.” He smiled at the silvery apprentice that accompanied him before the dark-furred male heaved himself to his paws. The apprentice shook his pelt slightly, his tail lashing behind him as he looked up at the sky above them for a few seconds, the brightened stars shining in the reflection of his deep amber-hued eyes before looking to his only friend once more. “Onward, to adventure!” Ferretpaw announced with a smirk before scampering off through the green and yellow mixed grass, looking back to see if they were following and wouldn’t get separated right away.
Shiverpaw smiled themselves in response before running after Ferretpaw. The moonlight shone off his fur, and he felt like a true Windclan warrior in the moment. Even though we're leaving Windclan... it's not forever! "Yeah!"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"That's what you think." Hunterfang mumbled despite himself, carefully guarded eyes scanning over his former mentor. Mostly wondering why he was still there, but glad that he was nearby anyway - If only for a few moments. Hunterfang swallowed back the sudden tightness in his throat and let his eyes flicker up to the branches again. Springwind's comment about watching birds instead of hunting made him scoff; The Tom turned intent brown eyes back to his former mentor with only the faintest trace of amusement at his obvious display of sarcasm. He flicked his ears seeing Springwind was heading towards him, and found himself taking the slightest step back, averting his gaze.

"Mm." Hunterfang sighed warily, letting his brown gaze roam around the territory, nose twitching. He did still smell rabbit. Where was it coming from? Hunterfang felt the slightest bit of frustration. He'd been intending on hunting, but hadn't caught a thing. Yet. Sighing, the Tom stepped away from the tree - Away from his former mentor - Deciding the bird wasn't worth it at all. He could hear chirping from above, as if the feathered creature was mocking him, and offered a wry smile. He always seemed to be in a dry mood these days. Avoiding almost every cat - Except she-cats of course. Nope, Hunterfang had inserted himself back into the flirting game. It was the only thing he could do, except hunt and patrol. "Being a warrior is so overrated." Hunterfang growled to himself, forgetting for a second that he wasn't alone.

His eyes flashed toward his former mentor at once, in time to see the hurt spark there, and immediate guilt flooded him. They were both out there to hunt - And it seemed obvious Springwind wanted to spend time with him. Hunterfang hesitated where he stood though, a wary brown gaze meeting his former mentor's. It wasn't the same warm, welcoming gaze as it was when he was apprentice. Now it was filled with hesitance, doubt, and pain, and guilt, and more hesitance. Why should I spend time with you when you're just going to leave? He wanted to ask, but he swallowed the words back, glancing away even as Springwind padded past him. Hesitant eyes darted after the Tom, seeming to weigh his options.

"Springwind.." After a few moments though the Tom picked his paws up and padded after his former mentor, picking up a little bit of speed to trot at his side... Though maintaining the smallest bit of distance between them. Like he was scared that if he got too close to his father-figure, Springwind would just vanish abruptly. Every cat seemed to do that lately. Really the only cat who Hunterfang saw often enough was Ratheart... And that wasn't a good thing. Hunterfang didn't particularly enjoy spending time with his father. In fact, if someone were to watch the two, Hunterfang seemed... Almost afraid of him. Hunterfang's face seemed to go blank at these thoughts, gazing ahead, but he shook it off and returned his gaze to his former mentor - Yet, only for a second. "I'm sorry, Springwind. I didn't mean that..." His voice had a small edge to it as if he wanted to go on, but didn't offer anymore words. Instead he swallowed again - He did that often now didn't he? - And looked away as he stopped beside his former mentor, confused brown eyes scanning the bushes and trees beside him in silence. I'm just scared of losing you - And how much pain it will bring when I do.
Springwind's paws were itching. Twitching with an annoyance, yet he was still happy to see his former apprentice. He imagined Hunterfang was doing fine. That he was a happy warrior. Truthfully, the older tom was proud because he knew Hunterfang was a good tom. Minus...the flirting around, but what young warrior tom wouldn't do that? There were a lot of pretty young she cats in Windclan, that was for sure. Springwind caught his little wandering gaze, wondering what that was about. So, the tom had stepped closer, but Hunterfang stepped back like Springwind had some contagious disease. Again..what was that about? It should had worried the former mentor, but Springwind took it as some submissive act. He circled the tree, flickering it with his tail before he slid his gaze towards Hunterfang, wondering if he would break the ice any time soon.

It should never be awkward around the tom. Springwind been around Hunterfang his entire life! Springwind knew and thought of this tom as the son he never had. Like he raised him himself. Clearly, Ratheart didn't do a good job at that. So, since Hunterfang wanted to play the quiet game, Springwind turned his gaze to look at the vastness of the moor. There had to be some other prey out there. The cons of living in such an open area...the prey always had the advantage of spotting the predators. Springwind parted his jaws, a familiar scent wafting around him like the smell of morning rain. Definitely, there was hare around here. As he was about to go on his way to catch it, Hunterfang had muttered some rather interesting words. Springwind flicked his ears, but he didn't turn to look at the other tom. ''Being a warrior is a privilege.'' He spoke. His voice deep and stern. Which was rare for the tom when he spoke in this manner. He was always laid back. Nothing seem to faze him, but Hunterfang's words struck him. It was a large boulder rolling to smack him in the head and bring the light out his eyes. ''And, it can be taken away just as easily.''

That was something Hunterfang didn't understand. How great and rewarding it was to be a warrior. The freedom to protect your clan through thick and thin. Perhaps, Hunterfang didn't feel close to Windclan. But, that didn't matter. He was apart of it. Not only that, he was a warrior. He needed to tend to his duties. As far as Springwind was concerned, he didn't raise no fool. He did not teach a procrastinator. Nor, a feline who was ungrateful with their position. As soon as Hunterfang muttered those words, Springwind felt the world could had stopped. Well, it was obvious that he was hunting. But, he also felt that Hunterfang would had been happy to see him. Like when he was an apprentice...but he wasn't anymore. He changed. Springwind had stalked away because he didn't want Hunterfang to see the hurt in his expression.

As his belly fur pressed to the ground, the tom blinked his eyes, hoping to catch a trail of a fresh hare. He was determined to catch this hare and deliver it to his love. At least Beefire would be the only one that needed him...it seemed. Hunterfang was next to him, trailing after him. Springwind simply flicked his ears at his words. ''Yeah - if you didn't mean it, why were the words uttered?'' His voice was soft. He wasn't mad. Just...shocked. Surprised. Then, it clicked in his mind that everyone grew up. Kits didn't need their parents when they were warriors. Even though Hunterfang wasn't his biological kit in any way. The white and grey splotched tom glanced his eyes overhead, catching a winged bird as it flew across the moor. Soon after, the flock trailed after it. It was distracting him for a moment, but he brought his gaze back down, focusing on the slightly moving grass tickling his belly fur. ''Don't worry about it, Hunterfang. If we're both here to hunt can't we just focus on that?'' Because the clan always came first. And, frankly, Springwind wanted to stay relax as much as possible. Because being tensed would scare away the prey. And, that was the last thing this tom wanted.
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Burningcall laid in the far side of the clearing. Mainly to keep to himself, but to also keep a watchful eye on these so-called ''loyal'' clan mates of his. Truthfully, he didn't like socializing with anyone. Because whenever he did, they got offended by his quotes. Well, he was honest. He spoke on how he felt. He spoke facts. The truth. So, they didn't bother with him. Aside from that, who would want to socialize with an old tom and a ''grumpy'' attitude? His own kits seemingly avoided him. He didn't know why. Sure, he was bit harsh on them. But - what was wrong with tough love?

Burningcall flicked his eyes upward to stare at the sky for a moment before he turned his head to start grooming his flank. It was a rather lazy day for him - so, why not give himself a fresh grooming? He had done that a couple moments ago, but since he refused to move, he wanted to appear to be doing something. So, he got into the action of giving himself a nice grooming. From his flank to the side of his stomach, licking the ragged scar that was settled there. Though it appeared he was doing nothing, his mind had been scattered with thoughts about his family. Whenever he wasn't doing anything mandatory, he usually thought about them. Mainly their flaws. The thing he hates about them. Because Burningcall was that type of tom. To always be secretly judging his family. He didn't hate them. Oh no, he loved his family with all his heart. He just wished...they could do better. A lot better.

@Celestial
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
With the state that she was in, it wouldn’t be hard for anyone to see that she had quickly become one of the most scary cats in the clan. It was amazing to see how grief could affect a cat so badly. Caracalpaw was a great display of this and she wasn’t going to be changing anytime soon. Everyone would have plenty of time to watch as the Abyssinian mourned the former deputy’s death.

Caracalpaw rested her chin on her paws and let her yellow hues bore into the eyes of her fellow apprentice. Normally, the she-cat would have put on a confident expression and a smirk by now, but she didn’t do that today. Rather, her eyes were cold and her lips stayed the thin line they’d been for the past few days. If she knew that for even just a short moment, Spiralpaw had been scared of her, she would’ve laughed. But she didn’t, she had no more laughter left in her.

For a second, she envied the tom cat. Although she did not envy his arrogant attitude, she did indeed envy how relaxed he looked. She would do anything to forget about everything and just be a peace again, but it was much harder to forget about her only friend. It was easier said than done.

At the words he spoke to himself, her ears pricked attentively and her gaze narrowed thoughtfully at him. She wanted to speak up and agree with him, she wanted to let him know that he wasn’t the only one thinking that. But the Abyssinian refused to speak to cats like him. She took it upon herself to dislike all cats that were arrogant and she didn’t even like speaking to them. Yet, she’d let so many words spill out to him last time. At least they hadn’t been very nice words. She could be proud of herself for showing him not to ever mess wit her again. However, something continued to tug at the back of her mind and a voice was telling her that he was going to come back and bother her once again. It wouldn’t be long before she’d be yelling at him again.

Her expression didn’t change as the tom spoke again. But this time, she had to stop her annoyance from being displayed as she realised he was talking to her. Honestly, it wasn’t very surprising. She had seen it coming and she’d known that sooner or later, she would have to deal with him again like she had a moon ago. This time, she was going to put in the extra care in making sure he wouldn’t bother her again.

Her nose wrinkled in disgust as she detected the cheerfulness in his tone of voice. How could he possibly be so happy? Maybe it’s because no one else seems to care that our deputy has died! Caracalpaw thought angrily. It seemed she wouldn’t be letting go of the past anytime soon. She was going to continue to loathe Onyxwhisper forever as she was the one who replaced Shrikecall. She was going to hate ThunderClan forever for causing her former mentor’s death. One day she would get her revenge…. Hopefully. “Well I don’t!” The apprentice snapped sourly at the tom. She just wanted to be left alone while she thought. “In your wildest dreams I did. But not here,” Caracalpaw snorted, not a single trace of amusement in her yellow orbs. “What do you want now? To kill my ears with all the nonsense that comes from your mouth?” Caracalpaw asked, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She was not in a good mood and anyone could easily see that.
Spiralpaw simply wanted to help the apprentice feel better. But, that was hard. This was Caracalpaw he was speaking to. She was a different type of she cat. And, of course - she didn't like him. Which had to be, honestly, crazy if one thought about it. Because Spiralpaw was exceptional. Everyone liked him. He was great company to be around, but every time he came into the presence of this she cat...she looked like she wanted to claw his ears off. Honestly, Spiralpaw didn't know what was bugging her, and like the tom he was - he asked. ''What's wrong witcha? Because, y'know...it's no fun when you're not...playing along.''

No. It wasn't any fun when she wasn't crowing insults at him. He should had been happy to see her lay her head on her paws, a sullen expression on her face. Was that a narrow of her eyes towards him? Good grief! She must had really hated him. Though this was unknown to Spiralpaw, as he threw a smile, hoping to light up her depressive state. Because a smile was the best medicine anyone can have. And, his smile was indeed charming. It should had made her want to be his friend.

She was tough. Unless, she was simply holding that in. Spiralpaw found that understandable...even if he forgot her name often. Maybe, she was sour about that. Oh, yeah! But, it still normally didn't click to him. Spiralpaw knew a lot of the cats in the clan. It didn't occur to him that he should remember their names.

He tilted his head as he gaze at the she cat. She wasn't speaking to him. A silence wafted around them. Cold and lonely. Spiralpaw didn't like the silence that was between them. He wanted her to speak to him. Compete with him. Challenge him. Insult him. Anything. He didn't like it when she was like this. Though, he didn't like her as much either.

Actually, he did like her. He liked to mess with her. And, he liked when she messed with him. That's what the tom wanted. But, she wasn't speaking. So, Spiralpaw mocked her movements. He circled around in front of her, like a dog, before curling into a ball for a moment, and stretching his limbs out. Now, he was facing her. He folded his paws, and laid his head down so he could stare at her. Almost like a game. Follow the leader. A hidden smirk plastered on his face. Obviously, he must had annoyed her, but that didn't matter. A smile as wide as the half-moon came onto his maw. How could he smile when she was in this mood?

Spiralpaw believed that any cat in his presence, he could cheer up. Just a simple smile would do the action. His ears had perked at her defensive tone. She sounded so angry, that it had wiped the smile off his maw. He narrowed his eyes for a quick moment, before they dissolved into a rather sweet expression again. ''What bad prey did you eat?'' He huffed, a roll of his hues as he playfully mocked her once again.Her sour tone did little to faze him. He was quite the persistent tom. She wanted him to leave. Her next words indicated so, but Spiralpaw simply rolled onto his back, rolling around for a moment as his long legs stuck up in the air.

''I believe we can make my wildest dreams come true. You up for that?'' It wasn't best to be playing around with a she cat who looked ready to go on a rampage at the moment, but Spiralpaw didn't take heed to this. As far as he was concerned, everything was good between them. She had a bone to pick with him. He ignored anything that happened to involve her. Her next words made him turn over once more, laying on his belly as he gave her a questioning look. Then, he started laughing for a moment, shaking his head. ''I'd like to believe you were enjoying my presence.'' Clearly, everyone enjoyed his presence. So, why was she in denial that she wanted him to be near her? After all, she should be lucky he even considered gracing his presence to be near her. According to him, he could be the best thing that ever happened to her.

''What is seriously wrong with you? I'm trying to be nice and all you're doing is ruining your chance!'' His tail curled inwardly, but he stayed in his position, eyeing her in a way of challenging her. She was so venomous! Spiralpaw didn't understand. Yet, it never truly occurred to him that she hated him. Loathed him. He felt he had a new friend. When truly, she was his enemy.
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Burningcall laid in the far side of the clearing. Mainly to keep to himself, but to also keep a watchful eye on these so-called ''loyal'' clan mates of his. Truthfully, he didn't like socializing with anyone. Because whenever he did, they got offended by his quotes. Well, he was honest. He spoke on how he felt. He spoke facts. The truth. So, they didn't bother with him. Aside from that, who would want to socialize with an old tom and a ''grumpy'' attitude? His own kits seemingly avoided him. He didn't know why. Sure, he was bit harsh on them. But - what was wrong with tough love?

Burningcall flicked his eyes upward to stare at the sky for a moment before he turned his head to start grooming his flank. It was a rather lazy day for him - so, why not give himself a fresh grooming? He had done that a couple moments ago, but since he refused to move, he wanted to appear to be doing something. So, he got into the action of giving himself a nice grooming. From his flank to the side of his stomach, licking the ragged scar that was settled there. Though it appeared he was doing nothing, his mind had been scattered with thoughts about his family. Whenever he wasn't doing anything mandatory, he usually thought about them. Mainly their flaws. The thing he hates about them. Because Burningcall was that type of tom. To always be secretly judging his family. He didn't hate them. Oh no, he loved his family with all his heart. He just wished...they could do better. A lot better.

@Celestial

As the pretty feline made her way over the hill and camp came into view her shoulders relaxed, Applewhisker had been out all morning from patrol to patrol she had offered her services in hopes of escaping most of her family drama. Not that I won't get involved. Everybody needs a break. she had tried to convince herself all day with no avail. The Molly spat out the scrawny rabbit between her teeth and began to pick at the gristly fur between her them. But once she picked the rabbit back up she could feel her muscles straining, and only than did the wheezing catch her attention. The flame coloured feline flicked a tail dismissively than slipped down the hill. I bet that colds coming back. she thought as she ducked into camp carrying her catch, she had been excused from her hunting party so she could cough. When she had finished the party was long gone and was most likely doing better without her sneezing the prey away. Yet her mind was elsewhere, the sickness that was coming on quick feet. For her while life her condition had stayed the same. Every leaf fall her health would drop but return to normal soon enough, but recently it had left her far more frail than usual. Perhaps that's why she had left. The Molly would never admit to worrying about her condition or seek out some help from the medicine sat rather she would suffer her health decline silently. and I'm doing quite well may I add, nobody seems to have noticed. she thought subconsciously as she carried her frail form to the fresh kill pile before dropping her catch and trotting towards the warriors den.

Surely a nest closest to the middle of the den would be waiting a well aged warrior? Just as she ducked to step in a regular scent caught her attention. Swinging her head to look over her shoulder burning calls fiery pelt caught her eye and she found herself frowning. As they got older her temper began to go with her age, her limit for her mate bothering her kin was growing short and it seemed to get worse each time. The Molly's ears flattened as she watched him groom himself delicately. Her tail lashed with amusement, its no lie I fell in love with a handsome tom. But was I sacrificing my kids chance at a good father over it? Applewhisker ducked back out and padded across the ckean ky her fur dragging in the dust collecting below the cats daily. Usually she would greet her mate with a purr or at the least a smile, but she was so happy with him. She had seen her own kits struggle with their father far too long and it was starting to really get to her. Green eyes blazing the feline stomped towards burning call and flopped down across from him. Why... she looked sternly into his face Didn't... and crossed her forelegs I do this... she raised her head at him and grunted. earlier? "Afternoon burningcall" said the elderly warrior in an almost hostile tone.

[ I'm On my phone it's the best I can do for now!! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread