Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2017, 04:05 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Weariness tugged at the gray apprentice's paws as he staggered into the Windclan camp. Though Obsidiansky only showed him around the territory his lack of sleep just made him want to slink down and rest but his mentor had convinced him to talk to Heartpaw. Even if he did it in a tenacious way. He took a deep breath but couldn't shake off the slight trembling beneath his pelt. He tried to convince himself it was the exhaustion but it was obvious that Rainpaw was scared to face his best friend. He hated thinking that the one cat he could trust was now judging him. He had convinced himself that she had betrayed him and was just like the rest of them. "I know that's not true... She's special..." He whispered, staring at his paws. There was no way he could last being an apprentice without her at his side. After all, they were partners in spying.

Reluctantly he lifted his yellow gaze-now glowing because the sky had darkened. He scanned the camp until he found the multi-colored pelt of Heartpaw's. She seemed to be in deep thought. Maybe I'll leave her alone, she has a lot on her mind, I'll just go- He started to walked towards the nursery until he realized he was an apprentice. And apprentices need to be mature... With quivering whiskers he turned back towards the she-cat and started to walk towards her.

His heart sank by each step he got closer and he couldn't bring himself to look into her bright hues. Finally Rainpaw stopped once he was close enough and murmured, "Heartpaw... Can I talk to you?" He was grateful that the words came out strong but his voice was quiet. All he hoped was that she couldn't sense the shame that rolled off him.
The smaller apprentice turned her head to him. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. She couldn't speak. She couldn't do anything but stare at the tom and think. He wronged you, Heartpaw. Look away. Walk away. Don't talk to him right now, please, just go away Rainpaw... I don't know what to say...you never do...don't do this, not now, please... Heartpaw thought, her blue hues filling with tears before she looked away, up at the sky, and swallowed hard. "Go ahead." She mewed in a small voice, choking slightly on the words before she was able to breathe. It was almost impossible, and she hated herself for doing it, but she got the words out. That wasn't what she wanted. Or what she planned. Strong words were never strong enough, and the way he had spoken, she was getting the idea what he had to say was important.

Scary, even. And she was terrified...as terrified as she had been in a long, long time. Why? Because she knew. She knew what was going on, and she disliked it. He was apologizing to her, but what had made him do so? He had walked out of there like he never wanted to see her again and frankly, at that moment, he had broken her heart. Whatever he had to say, it would just be words-- important ones or not, but she would still listen. Whatever he had to say, she had to listen. This was going to be a life-changing moment for the both of them, and she knew it...the question was, did he? She was more scared then she had ever been in her lifetime, and she hated herself for feeling that way...for being about to show any sign of fear at all, but she couldn't help it.

She was scared of her reaction, too. Was she really in the right state of mind for an apology, or was he just going to walk out on her and never look back because of some harsh words that she might say back? The she cat shuddered at the thought, glancing at Rainpaw as though in apology before she had really done anything wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 7th, 2017 at 04:08 AM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:56 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Winterwisp scanned the territory as she walked. With WindClan having stretches of moorland for a territory, it was never hard to spot an intruder. The warrior was one of those few that had extremely good eyesight. The black and white she-cat came to a sudden halt. Squinting her eyes slightly, she noticed something strange in the distance. There were two specific shapes that seemed to stand out to Winterwisp. One was big, of a bigger size that Winterwisp anyway. The other one was small, around the size of Ferretpaw, and they looked like they were....jumping? "Who are they?" Winterwisp muttered, half to herself but somewhat talking to Ferretpaw as well. Why would two figures be standing in the middle of the territory, not doing anything specific. Perhaps they were a mentor and apprentice training? But the smaller figure was about the size of a newly made apprentice and newly made apprentice's were normally taken to the Training Moor. And they both appeared to be looking at her and Ferretpaw. Feeling rather suspicious, Winterwisp started to break into a brisk walk. "Come on. Hurry up. We're going to check it out," Winterwisp said to Ferretpaw, her voice rather emotionless. There wasn't anger in the way she spoke, but neither was there kindness. It was blank. With that said, Winterwisp broke shot forward and started sprinting at the two figures, not waiting for Ferretpaw. Anyone standing in her way would most likely be mercilessly charged at.

@Mystical Monokuma @Turtlestrike @KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool
At last, Kiwi climbed to her paws, noticing that some of the others appeared to be staring at something. Her eyes widened and pelt prickled with excitement ss she wondered what it could be, then she raced out of the old badger set and took her place beside Coal and Code, following their gazes to see whatever it was they were seeing. Finally! She thought, having spotted two figures approaching. One was larger, and the other was around Kiwi's size. She wondered who they were, although iit seemed very likely that they were Clan-ers. Seeing as they'd come from the center of the territory, which loners probably wouldn't have done. She shook out her pelt, wrinkling her nose slightly at the very faint scent of badger that now clung to her, and wouldn't fade. Kiwi's fur bristled slightly as she wondered if the cats were going to fight them, but then, she so no reason for that to happen, as neither Kiwi nor any of her family had been doing any harm by sleeping in an old abandoned badger set. She got bored of watching them papproach and the youngish loner contented herself by plucking a piece of the long, dry grass then releasing iit into the wind, waiting, and then giving chase to it. It wasn't the most fun, but at least it was something for her to do while she waited. Kiwi wished that older cats were not so slow. It always made e everything take way too long, and by the time something was done, she had already moved on to doing something else. Sighing, she trotted back to her brother and father, the piece of grass clamped firmly between her jaws like a piece of prey, except longer, thinner, and grass.
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:26 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Winterwisp scanned the territory as she walked. With WindClan having stretches of moorland for a territory, it was never hard to spot an intruder. The warrior was one of those few that had extremely good eyesight. The black and white she-cat came to a sudden halt. Squinting her eyes slightly, she noticed something strange in the distance. There were two specific shapes that seemed to stand out to Winterwisp. One was big, of a bigger size that Winterwisp anyway. The other one was small, around the size of Ferretpaw, and they looked like they were....jumping? "Who are they?" Winterwisp muttered, half to herself but somewhat talking to Ferretpaw as well. Why would two figures be standing in the middle of the territory, not doing anything specific. Perhaps they were a mentor and apprentice training? But the smaller figure was about the size of a newly made apprentice and newly made apprentice's were normally taken to the Training Moor. And they both appeared to be looking at her and Ferretpaw. Feeling rather suspicious, Winterwisp started to break into a brisk walk. "Come on. Hurry up. We're going to check it out," Winterwisp said to Ferretpaw, her voice rather emotionless. There wasn't anger in the way she spoke, but neither was there kindness. It was blank. With that said, Winterwisp broke shot forward and started sprinting at the two figures, not waiting for Ferretpaw. Anyone standing in her way would most likely be mercilessly charged at.

Sun noticed the figure running towards him. "Guys, we've got company!" he warned, glaring at the oncoming cat. The ginger tom stepped in front of Winterwisp and bushed up his fur. He let out a menacing snarl.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:38 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Lilac, who had been dozing, felt a breeze as one of her kits ran by her. The loner stood up, thinking they were in danger. Poking her head out of the badger set, she spotted Kiwi, Sun, Code, and Coal standing outside. Her pelt bushed up with worry and she trotted over to her mate. Lilac noticed he was looking at something and followed his gaze across the moor where two cats were approaching. She squinted, attempting to make out their shapes. As they got closer, they appeared to be she-cats. She looked at her family, hoping they were ready to fight or flee, whichever they were forced to do.
Old March 7th, 2017, 08:58 AM
roar

@NoireRose

Larkcry yawned and looked around the clearing tiredly. Nothing's was really going on. A small patrol had just left, mentor and apprentice. I need to go out with Lakepaw, he thought. I haven't taken her training yet. He stood up and stretched. "Lakepaw!" he called. "It's time for training."
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:15 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
@NoireRose

Larkcry yawned and looked around the clearing tiredly. Nothing's was really going on. A small patrol had just left, mentor and apprentice. I need to go out with Lakepaw, he thought. I haven't taken her training yet. He stood up and stretched. "Lakepaw!" he called. "It's time for training."
Lakepaw was lounging around, having to awoken earlier than most. She laid in the grass, on her side, and her paws in front of her. Her eyes glanced at the sky, and she let out a large yawn. Her ears perked at hearing her name and the small somali got up. She recognized her mentor's voice, and an instant smile graced her face. Yes! My favorite part of the day! The small she-cat squealed, and she wasted no time to go up to the warrior, standing up, and mustering an obedient posture as possible. ''I'm ready!'' She tried to maintain her excitement, but the feeling was overwhelming, and her voice came out higher than its usual squeak.
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:17 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

@Nighty
Horizonkit was barreling through the frosty dry grass at the edge of the clearing chasing after a large leaf that zipped through the crisp leaf-bare air on a gust of nippy wind. Her spindly legs and soft kitten paws raced across the frozen ground her breaths coming in short poofs of steam as they met with the cold air. Her eyes were gleaming and narrow as she zipped after her prey. She was so close to catching it when she ran full force into a solid wall of cat. She had crashed straight into her mother Gorseflower at breakneck speed face first because she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. "OOomph!!" she gasped as her small body collided roughly with her mother's larger form. The hard hit to the face left her dazed and she fell backward with a thump. Horizonkit lay on her back limbs splayed out in a not so dignified way; her head spinning and her muzzle flaring with pain. Pained tears stung at her eyes and she felt something warm and sticky begin to trickle out from her nose. She had no clue what or who she just hit but by starclan it hurt! She let out a mewl of pain and frustration. When she had opened her maw to mewl a sharp metallic taste dripped onto her tongue and she startlingly realized that it was blood, her own blood. She tried to spit out the unwelcome taste only to find more coming from her nose at a steady pace. "I'm gonna bleed to death out my nose!" she thought, panicking. She started to hyperventilate fearing that she was gonna die.
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:27 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lakepaw was lounging around, having to awoken earlier than most. She laid in the grass, on her side, and her paws in front of her. Her eyes glanced at the sky, and she let out a large yawn. Her ears perked at hearing her name and the small somali got up. She recognized her mentor's voice, and an instant smile graced her face. Yes! My favorite part of the day! The small she-cat squealed, and she wasted no time to go up to the warrior, standing up, and mustering an obedient posture as possible. ''I'm ready!'' She tried to maintain her excitement, but the feeling was overwhelming, and her voice came out higher than its usual squeak.
Larkcry smiled warmly, rare for him. "Let's go then," he said with a flick of his tail. He began walking toward the camp entrance.

The dark speckled tom glanced back at Lakepaw. She'll be a formidable warrior, he thought. Yes, she's small now, but when she gets older, she'll be a cat to look out for.
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:46 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larkcry smiled warmly, rare for him. "Let's go then," he said with a flick of his tail. He began walking toward the camp entrance.

The dark speckled tom glanced back at Lakepaw. She'll be a formidable warrior, he thought. Yes, she's small now, but when she gets older, she'll be a cat to look out for.
Lakepaw happily followed after him. She trotted by his side, looking around at the other cats and upward to the sky. She honestly loved the thought of being trained. She was extremely loyal to her clan, and she wanted to protect them until the end of her. When she was assigned her mentor, she leaped on trees, rocks, and cave walls--figuratively speaking-- yet she was excited about what was to come and she wanted to bombard her mentor with thousands of questions. But the most one on her mind, ''What are we going to be working on today?'' Fighting?Hunting?Patrolling?Running? Her head was going crazy with her thoughts.
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:56 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lakepaw happily followed after him. She trotted by his side, looking around at the other cats and upward to the sky. She honestly loved the thought of being trained. She was extremely loyal to her clan, and she wanted to protect them until the end of her. When she was assigned her mentor, she leaped on trees, rocks, and cave walls--figuratively speaking-- yet she was excited about what was to come and she wanted to bombard her mentor with thousands of questions. But the most one on her mind, ''What are we going to be working on today?'' Fighting?Hunting?Patrolling?Running? Her head was going crazy with her thoughts.
"Combat," he replied. "I want to see how well you are doing that. (Sorry short. I'm gonna move this to the training hollow)
Closed Thread