Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM

Old November 26th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Bramblepaw's eyes opened a little bit and she managed a half smile. "I won't. If you think I am, just remember that fight. I don't give up that easily," she meowed weakly.
sorry this is so late, i was a bit preoccupied )
Berrypaw frowned, padding over to Bramblepaw. Unless there were some cats unhappy with Blazestar's rule over BlazeClan, they weren't going to be welcomed back by any cat there. But they needed a cat-doctor, where would they find one of those? "I suppose we'll have to go to another clan...GrassClan?" she muttered under her breath unintentionally.
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Featherpaw blinked.
"You... You seem like your all out of energy." She mewed. "I just don't want you to die."
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
sorry this is so late, i was a bit preoccupied )
Berrypaw frowned, padding over to Bramblepaw. Unless there were some cats unhappy with Blazestar's rule over BlazeClan, they weren't going to be welcomed back by any cat there. But they needed a cat-doctor, where would they find one of those? "I suppose we'll have to go to another clan...GrassClan?" she muttered under her breath unintentionally.
Bramblepaw pricked her ears and her smile grew slightly. "Nah, I'll be fine," she said. "And I'm pretty sure Blazestar will try to find a way to make loyal warriors out of me and everyone else. A warrior that'll do anything he wants: even kill. That's what he trained the -bites to do. By whatever means necessary, I think. And he can't do that if he drives us out, can he? He probably has figured out or will figure out that if anyone leaves, I'm going to go, too. He'll figure something out, I know."
Suddenly, Blazestar got up. He glared at Bramblepaw for a while, before getting up, telling the patrol, "Let's go," and started walking towards home. He only got a few steps before...
Tinypaw said, "We're not leaving without Blackbreeze!"
Suddenly, Shadow ran to the group and said, "I found Blackbreeze!"
"Really?" Tinypaw meowed. "Where?"
Shadow looked away. "... Follow me," he replied after a few heartbeats.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Featherpaw stalked up to Blazingstar. She firmly places a paw on the ground in front of him, blocking his path. "You can't just leave Bramblepaw's here!" She meowed. "You have to do something."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 26th, 2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:48 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Tinypaw shook her head.

"I'm fine! Just..... Tired," Bramblepaw replied. She didn't want to worry anyone.

"Then do you want me to show you the true meaning of this world?" Blazestar snarled, walking forward menacingly.
Bramblepaw's ears shot up. She remembered that! She stood up shakily, eyes glowing magenta, with misty flames coming from them. "Hey! Do you think I'll let you get away with this?!" she yowled. She charged towards Blazestar, claws glowing.
Blazestar barely managed to dodge. He slashed at Bramblepaw's throat.
Bramblepaw ducked and slashed Blazestar's cheek.
Blazestar hissed in pain and swiped at Bramblepaw's face when she lunged towards him.
Bramblepaw turned her face away to deflect the blow towards her cheek instead of her eye. She ducked his claws and rammed into him with full force.
Blazestar was knocked pretty far for being hit by an apprentice. He got up quickly and lunged towards her, aiming to slash her throat.
Bramblepaw got ready and dove underneath him, flipping him over.
Blazestar landed with a thud. He pretended to be knocked out.
Bramblepaw slowly moved forward, still wary. She was a tail length away when something happened.
Blazestar got up and swiped at her throat.
Bramblepaw widened her eyes and ducked, protecting herself. She still got hit on the other side of her face. Now she had two almost identical slash marks on her face.
Blazestar swiped again, this time not caring where he hit.
Bramblepaw dodged easily and said, "What? Getting desperate, are you?"
Hissing defiance, Blazestar began slashing wildly at Bramblepaw, hoping some attack would hit her.
Bramblepaw began her dodging-like-a-pro demonstration.
Tired from missing at least 10 attacks in a row, Blazestar crouched, still hissing defiance.
Bramblepaw shrugged and said, "You give up too easily. Welp, let me teach you a lesson." And with that, she charged into him, flinging him into a rock about a fox-length away.
Blazestar wasn't seriously hurt from that, but he lied there for a little before getting up and walking towards Bramblepaw, tail on the ground.
"Give up?" Bramblepaw asked. After that amount of fighting, her eyes glowed only a little, and she looked like she was about to fall over.
"No," Blazestar said, slashing at Bramblepaw.
Bramblepaw's eyes widened and she fell to the ground.
“Stop!” Leafpaw shouted. She darted over to Bramblepaw and glared up at Blazestar. “Blazestar of BlazeClan, I challenge you to a duel.”
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Featherpaw stalked up to Blazingstar. She firmly places a paw on the ground in front of him, blocking his path. "You can't just leave Bramblepaw's here!" She meowed. "You have to do something."
Blazestar shook his head. "If you want, carry her," he meowed. "I don't care either way."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

“Stop!” Leafpaw shouted. She darted over to Bramblepaw and glared up at Blazestar. “Blazestar of BlazeClan, I challenge you to a duel.”
(Bramblepaw came back to life tho XD)
Blazestar hadn't heard her at that time.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:57 AM
roar

Quote:

Blazestar shook his head. "If you want, carry her," he meowed. "I don't care either way."

(Bramblepaw came back to life tho XD)
Blazestar hadn't heard her at that time.
"Blazestar!" Leafpaw screeched. She got up and ran over to him, then reached out and smacked his muzzle with her front paw, claws unsheathed. Rage was boiling inside her, seething, and the only way her brain could think or to get it out was through brute force- claws and teeth.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Might disappear again

Quote:

Featherpaw padded over to Brablepaw and prepared to carry her all the way back since she was too weak. But stopped when she heard Leafpaw’s words. She looked over her shoulder and gasped as the apprentice smacked Blazingstar’s muzzle.

Character Site

Old November 28th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Blazestar!" Leafpaw screeched. She got up and ran over to him, then reached out and smacked his muzzle with her front paw, claws unsheathed. Rage was boiling inside her, seething, and the only way her brain could think or to get it out was through brute force- claws and teeth.
Blazestar rolled his eyes. "Sure, go try and make it worse for yourself," he said, suddenly leaping and pinning Firefang down. He held the tom down, claws unsheathed. "If you don't respect me, your precious little Firefang's going to suffer for your actions," he snarled. One of his paws was dangerously close to the warrior's neck.
Quote:

Featherpaw padded over to Brablepaw and prepared to carry her all the way back since she was too weak. But stopped when she heard Leafpaw’s words. She looked over her shoulder and gasped as the apprentice smacked Blazingstar’s muzzle.
Bramblepaw slowly got up, but fell back down with a yelp of pain. She glared at Blazestar, whispering to herself: "Everybody wants to rule the world."

Old November 29th, 2017, 06:05 AM
roar

Quote:

Blazestar rolled his eyes. "Sure, go try and make it worse for yourself," he said, suddenly leaping and pinning Firefang down. He held the tom down, claws unsheathed. "If you don't respect me, your precious little Firefang's going to suffer for your actions," he snarled. One of his paws was dangerously close to the warrior's neck.

Bramblepaw slowly got up, but fell back down with a yelp of pain. She glared at Blazestar, whispering to herself: "Everybody wants to rule the world."
"No!" Leafpaw stared at Blazestar's paws. Her eyes were wide, frightful, but beneath the fear was anger and hatred for the Clan leader - something she had never felt before in her life.

"Let him up." Her voice was hard, emotionless. She didn't give Blazestar a chance to respond as she yowled, "Let him up or I swear I'll kill you!" Her own claws unsheathed, kneaded the ground until her paws were covered in soil. Her mind was whirling, her thoughts a blur. The same images kept flashing through her head: BlazeStar lashing out, Firefang dead, herself leaping in blind rage, now Blazestar dead. She shook her head to clear it, and snarled coldly, unlike herself, "Let. Him. Up."
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Might disappear again

Featherpaw leaped on Blazingstar. She began shredding his ears with rage. He may be hers. But he's not mine.

[Sorry, rushed]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 29th, 2017 at 08:13 AM.