Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM

Old December 27th, 2016, 06:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The grey short-furred she-cat unsheathed her claws and her fur puffed up. She growled and hissed as the large tom came from the brush. Her green eyes watched him closely. "I dare you," she hissed. "I will have your tail where your head is and your head where your tail is in a mater of seconds," she spat.
Crookedpath allowed a deep gruff chuckle from deep within his throat. Wrapping his tail gently around his paws and sitting down. "My head and my tail? Switched places?" asked the Tom. Then started to lick his paw drawing it over his ear and setting it down again. "Do you have a nose?" he asked simply. "Cause I believe you do, if not why didn't you stop at the scent border?" he asked a deep rumbling growing within him.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:05 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Crookedpath allowed a deep gruff chuckle from deep within his throat. Wrapping his tail gently around his paws and sitting down. "My head and my tail? Switched places?" asked the Tom. Then started to lick his paw drawing it over his ear and setting it down again. "Do you have a nose?" he asked simply. "Cause I believe you do, if not why didn't you stop at the scent border?" he asked a deep rumbling growing within him.
The she-cat hissed, "Cause I don't care about the border," she growled. Why was this tom not afraid of her? "I warn you! You better go away right now!" she stuttered.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:11 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The she-cat hissed, "Cause I don't care about the border," she growled. Why was this tom not afraid of her? "I warn you! You better go away right now!" she stuttered.
How was this she cat not afraid had she not known what Shadowclan was? His teeth bared in annoyance. "Crossing the border of the Shadowclan cats" he finished and looked at his claws. He raked the ground in anoyance. "Arogant loner, you'll loose your tongue saying that to timberstar" snapped the Tom standing up. "since the age of 6 moons each and every cat in Shadowclan starts training, training to fight. Just living isn't enough to scare us. The fearless clan"

François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:17 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

How was this she cat not afraid had she not known what Shadowclan was? His teeth bared in annoyance. "Crossing the border of the Shadowclan cats" he finished and looked at his claws. He raked the ground in anoyance. "Arogant loner, you'll loose your tongue saying that to timberstar" snapped the Tom standing up. "since the age of 6 moons each and every cat in Shadowclan starts training, training to fight. Just living isn't enough to scare us. The fearless clan"
The she-cat chuckled, "You think I care?" she asked showing her canines, "Besides, I have nothing to live for," she said more quietly but still allowing the tom to hear. "I've heard of Shadowclan. I have watched many of their cats hunt around these areas. I won't tell you how they can't sense me, but I have already given you enough information," she said.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:26 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The she-cat chuckled, "You think I care?" she asked showing her canines, "Besides, I have nothing to live for," she said more quietly but still allowing the tom to hear. "I've heard of Shadowclan. I have watched many of their cats hunt around these areas. I won't tell you how they can't sense me, but I have already given you enough information," she said.
The Tom hissed following the silence. Then lashed out a quick paw striking her down on the nose. A frown crossed his face and he set his paw down his tail lashing in anger, "You have no honor do you?" he snapped bitterly

François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:32 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

The Tom hissed following the silence. Then lashed out a quick paw striking her down on the nose. A frown crossed his face and he set his paw down his tail lashing in anger, "You have no honor do you?" he snapped bitterly
The she-cat hissed as his paw hit her. She reared back and was about to hit back, but she thought better of it. "Honor? I don't know the meaning of honor anymore," she said with a half frown. She thought back to the cave in at the mine. She shook the thought off.
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:34 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The she-cat hissed as his paw hit her. She reared back and was about to hit back, but she thought better of it. "Honor? I don't know the meaning of honor anymore," she said with a half frown. She thought back to the cave in at the mine. She shook the thought off.
He laughed "clearly, now leave before I chase you out. A give ya a scar on the way" he hissed in anoyance, tail lashing.

François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:35 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

He laughed "clearly, now leave before I chase you out. A give ya a scar on the way" he hissed in anoyance, tail lashing.
The she cat chuckled, "Aww, come on... you don't want to chase me out, now do ya?" she asked as she rubbed up against him and purred.
Old December 27th, 2016, 07:54 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The she cat chuckled, "Aww, come on... you don't want to chase me out, now do ya?" she asked as she rubbed up against him and purred.
The Tom growled. Shuffling his paws uncomfortably then glancing at the jolly as she approached. A flutter entered his chest. The first time he had honestly was afraid of something. He stares at her before she disappeared behind him rubbing his side. A feel of uncomfortableness just surged through his body. He glares at the jolly as she made a turn around into view. "I'm telling you.. Loners don't.. Belong here" he says pulling away uncomfortably. His chest tightening up and his claws raking the ground beneath him.

François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:57 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

The Tom growled. Shuffling his paws uncomfortably then glancing at the jolly as she approached. A flutter entered his chest. The first time he had honestly was afraid of something. He stares at her before she disappeared behind him rubbing his side. A feel of uncomfortableness just surged through his body. He glares at the jolly as she made a turn around into view. "I'm telling you.. Loners don't.. Belong here" he says pulling away uncomfortably. His chest tightening up and his claws raking the ground beneath him.
Cinder chuckled, "Loners don't appear to belong anywhere," she said tilting her head and giving the Tom a smile. She sat in front of the large Tom and looked up at him. "So, what are you going to do?" she asked licking her lips.