Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Cloudy @Empress Of Evil
Rusticash dashed into the clearing. He saw Blazingnight as she called her warriors against the intruders. His hackles rose as he saw the numerous cats ready to fight them. Skyclan? Who the heck is Skyclan? HE thought in confusion. The red marbled tom raced to his leader's side, ready to fight along side her. This is what he believed, what he trained for, and he was ready for every moment of it.

@Lonestar23
Graypaw gazed in horror as the new cats came upon them. He looked to Blazingnight instinctively, but remembered, she was against him personally. There was no way he could not believe in Starclan. Besides, it's where his sister was, and he had to hold onto the hope that he would see her again one day. HE listened to the Skyclan leader, hope swelling inside him. We're not alone! The long haired gray tom slipped to the side of the Clearing and made his way over to Skyclan's side, making it obvious by his posture he was on their side, not Blazingnight's.
@Gusty
Robinblaze spotted the apprentice rooting for Blazingnight. He growled and lunged himself at the cat. He toppled over the cat, bringing them both to the ground. "How dare you support the one who is destroying our home!" The dappled tom cat hissed. He had had enough of these evil cats taking over. HE missed his old friend who was evicted from the Clan because of her. Blazingnight had said Halestorm and Smokepaw were taken away by Twolegs, but he knew that if she saw that, then she did nothing to help them, no matter what lies she told the others.
@Empress Of Evil
In the crowd of rebels stood Cloudyfoot, his amber eye searching the clearing; at least in the last battle they had fought, the warrior was familiar with his surroundings. The other ShadowClan tom that had dashed to Blazingnight's side was obviously for the Dark Forest to rule. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes fell on his victim; the tom felt a little remorse for bardging into the ShadowClan camp, probably scaring the queens half to death. As fast as the burly tom could, he rushed down to meet Rusticash, his muscles--or at least what he had-- bulging under his gray tabby coat. Resting himself on his hind pillars for a second, Cloudyfoot prepared to launch at Rusticash; as he leaped into the air, he had his paws pointed at the tom. "SkyClan is what we all prayed for," Cloudyfoot mewed to the tom, his maw formed in an angry smile.
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(YeahI saw that and I thought since I wanted Gray killed then it would be a nice fit)

Graypaw shook his head, realization flooding over him. He felt like he truly had just killed himself. He had just realized, in the way the apprentice talked, He was for Blazingnight, not against her. "N-no." he stammered. "I'm fighting with them to get rid of the ones destroying us. Think, Blazingnight just assumed leadership after Halestorm and Smokepaw disappeared. If she wanted true power, Halestorm was the only on standing in her way. See? Blazingnight was just power hungry this whole time." He said trying to persuade the other into believing him.
Ashpaw listened to the other apprentice speak, and flicked an ear, before chuckling softly. "You're cute. I'm going to feel real bad when I kill you." She purred, meeting the apprentice's hues with her own yellow ones. Ashpaw was not unreasonable, but this; this was too much for her. Blazingnight had made their Clan stronger. And now he was fighting against her. Even if what he said was true, even if they were destroying the Clan- which she highly doubted- Blazingnight was their leader. It was up to her to make the decisions for the Clan, not up to StarClan or these strange cats. Still smiling, her expression distorted to one of hatred and she lashed out again, digging her claws into Graypaw's shoulder and tightening them to inflict more damage before releasing him, drops of blood shaking off her claws as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw snarled and hissed as Jinxflare got a good swipe across his eye. He blinked away the blood, only to get a score across the muzzle. "StarClan wouldn't send cats to attack our Clan unless there was a righteous cause!" He yowled, ducking under the older she-cat and swiping at her underbelly, then rolling and slamming his weight into her right paws.

Frostedflight yowled and sprang forward to meet Foxspring. "I dare because I believe in StarClan!" He snarled, swiped at the warrior's ear. "How could you side with one who resents our ancestors?!"
[she's a newly made warrior, that changed from the finder]
Satisfied with the blood on her paws from her successful blows, she got too cocky and paid by feeling a pain in her stomach and hitting the ground with a thud. Jinxflare merely looked back up at the apprentice. Her yellow hues will blazing with fury as she stared at him, the words leaving her mouth were sinister and filled with hate "Starclan is a kits tale and none of this would've happened if Ratnight and Singenight took better care in eliminating the survivors who threatened their rule," she paused, her fore paw swiping up at the tom defensively so he didn't try anything while she recovered, raising back up to her paws slowly, "If Starclan really existed, don't you think the clans would already know about each other? Before this battle?" she asked threateningly, hoping to waver the young tom's beliefs with facts that couldn't be denied.

"If the ancestors really existed they wouldn't have let me live on this world where everyone hates me! Where I'm treated differently! Blazingnight never stared at me like an enemy!" He snarled, meeting the tom blow for blow. His ear stung, but he made sure to repay the pain with a swipe to Frostedflight's ears. The fox-colored tom finally fell onto all fours, once more his powerful hind legs worked quickly to pounce into the warriors stomach and knock him to the ground. His greater size and weight were his advantage right now. When you really looked at him, you'd be able to see why so many stared at him the way they did. He looked like a mini-fox, larger than average, but smaller than a fox.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 14th, 2016, 04:11 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Foxrain was entering the clearing with her dangling prey and froze as she smelled unfamiliar cats ("Oh, whats happening now?") She saw the cats that were all unknown along with her clanmates and her fur bristled with fear. ("This is not good at all....."). A few were going at each other and others seemed to be joining in on the fight as well. She snuck in behind her clanmates and puffed out her fur. "Whats happening?" She hoped a cat would answer her question, because if this was a war she would protect her clan with her life.

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 14th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

(Yeah, but she's still older than Burrpaw. He's only 7 moons)

"Maybe StarClan hid that knowledge for a reason!" He growled, ducking away from the warning strike. "But you'll never know if you side against them!" The apprentice lunged at her once she was standing again, claws unsheathed, aiming for her flank.

Frostedflight's ears were both torn, and he was knocked backwards by the blow. He slammed into the ground and rolled to his paws. "I never saw you as an enemy." He swiped at the large tom's muzzle. "You were intimidating, yes, but not an enemy!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousewhisker View Post
Mousewhisker stared in nervousness. She then saw a Shadowclan cat coming, and she dashed, then waiting and attempted to strike it in the neck.

The cat leaped off. He jumped on top of Mousewhisker, (she is in Thunderclan) and she flailed, trying to bite the cat.
(No thundercat clans are here yet, only riverclan, shadowclan and skyclan. Also I do not know who is roleplayed here, but none of my cats made a move yet.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:36 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

❥ Fangs bared, Yewberry's fur puffed out. "StarClan has abandoned us! Blazingnight saved ShadowClan, you rats!" Unsheathing her claws, her ears swiveled to the back of her head, flattened. Letting out an angry yowl, her long fur raised along her spine, hackles raised. Blue orbs narrowed, the ragdoll whipped around in a fit, claws outstretched and aimed towards a feline, whom she couldn't make out, and aimed her claws towards their eyes. "You filth!"
(Yewberry is open for a fight with a SkyClan cat.)

❤❤❤
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:42 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

❥ Fangs bared, Yewberry's fur puffed out. "StarClan has abandoned us! Blazingnight saved ShadowClan, you rats!" Unsheathing her claws, her ears swiveled to the back of her head, flattened. Letting out an angry yowl, her long fur raised along her spine, hackles raised. Blue orbs narrowed, the ragdoll whipped around in a fit, claws outstretched and aimed towards a feline, whom she couldn't make out, and aimed her claws towards their eyes. "You filth!"
(Yewberry is open for a fight with a SkyClan cat.)

❤❤❤
May I?]]
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 14th, 2016, 04:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Rowanpatch had heard cries from further up the past, mostly complaints and enthusiastic cries of victory. After she had followed the scent she was confused to find another clan. She didn't reckonise the scent of windclan or riverclan even thunderclan. She knew that battle was coming one day. Following after these felines they started hearing her camp. This puzzled her greatly. Was a shadowclan patrol leading them ahead? Flicking her tail she crouched low between a fern and a bramble bush. She watched. She waited. They entered the camp and she started to get antsy hearing screams of anger. Batting her eyelashes she got up and started padding in after them. Shadowclan and these, un classified felines battling like their lives depended on it. It problably did. Lashing her tail rowanpatch had watched for a while listening and trying to comprehend what was going on. Seemingly unnoticed for the Time she sat watching. She grew bored after a while, then strutting confidently into the mob of angry fighting cats, rowanpatch looked around. She had heard insults thrown about including starclan and the darkforest. She was originally a starclan follower but she seemed neutral about believing so strongly in the cats to die for them. She didn't even know them that well for that fact. Who should I attack, the supporters or the random clan she never new about. rowanpatch stood alone, no attackers to be faced. Who could she attack? If she tried it would problably end up worse, potencialy attacking a clan mate who believed in starclan or the other cats.. If they fought for the right reasons. Perhaps she would jump in with a friend. She was nimble and quick to her paws so with no attackers she prepared for ambush, any direction really. Swivelling her head in a cautious manner. She seeped through the crowd trying to pin point a point of advantage in battle. Hopefully someone attacked so she didn't have to make the choice.Hey, where was blazingnight? she thought instantly nothing she couldn't spot the leader, in fact she hadn't spotted her the whole time she had been in camp admiring everyone's battle skills and trying to pin point friends and enemies. As she continued through the mob of caterawhauling cats she felt the sun beat down on her shoulders making her wish she had a chance to just go jump into the riverclan river and deprive herself of the heat. Perhaps she should? Before the border dispute or whatever is was to tense, perhaps not. Not now.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 14th, 2016, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

( @Suspiciousmindz )
Onyx walked straight through the battles. Another fight, another kill... he thought. Clawing the dirt he sensed something he never though he would. His own rival for Lilith. The one tom he as wanted to kill for moons. Standing straight he sniffed the air to confirm his suspicions. He was correct.
"Bleddyn." he said to himself.
Closed Thread