Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:18 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 09:18 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2019, 10:57 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykolove! View Post
Asterpaw heard his pawsteps stop and stopped as well to see him in a hunting crouch just behind her. I’d almost forgotten he was here.. Should I do the same? She dropped in a clumsy recreation of his pose- belly brushing the earth below, her tail hidden in the grass. She’d never seen a rabbit move, and she suspected that this was the scent she was following. It looked scared- do they usually look like that?- but she waited for Quailstep’s next movement.
Quailstep snuck a glance at his apprentice, approving her positioning inspite of its sloppiness. He begun to tense himself and prepared to bound after the rabbit when suddenly it sat upright, pricked it's ears, and dashed straight for them. The ginger Tom flattened his ears and rushed forward to grab the prey, jumping towards it, when the rabbit noticed him and rushed off in the other direction. Distracted by its sudden movement, Quailstep knew he had missed his opportunity to pursue it, and glanced about, startled and alert. The rabbit had clearly been frightened by something and forced to course towards them until it had noticed the predators lying in wait. It had long dissaperated into the tall grass, probably shooting down some narrow burrow hidden in the Dandelion field.
"It ran from something," Quailstep said, ears swivelling in an attempt to seek out sounds of a patrol, or other hunting warriors.

@redxpepper
Old July 4th, 2019, 01:45 PM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post

Quailstep snuck a glance at his apprentice, approving her positioning inspite of its sloppiness. He begun to tense himself and prepared to bound after the rabbit when suddenly it sat upright, pricked it's ears, and dashed straight for them. The ginger Tom flattened his ears and rushed forward to grab the prey, jumping towards it, when the rabbit noticed him and rushed off in the other direction. Distracted by its sudden movement, Quailstep knew he had missed his opportunity to pursue it, and glanced about, startled and alert. The rabbit had clearly been frightened by something and forced to course towards them until it had noticed the predators lying in wait. It had long dissaperated into the tall grass, probably shooting down some narrow burrow hidden in the Dandelion field.
"It ran from something," Quailstep said, ears swivelling in an attempt to seek out sounds of a patrol, or other hunting warriors.

@redxpepper

@redxpepper
She watched, wide-eyed, as the rabbit sprinted off into the grass. She clumsily pulled herself back into a standing position when Quailstep looked around, seemingly nervous. What if there’s a fox or a badger? Then what do we do? It was unlikely, surely, but if Quailstep wasn’t sure, she felt a little less secure than she would have liked. “Like another cat?” She tried her best to catch the scent of other Windclanners but found nothing except for herself and Quailstep.

check out snow's finder!

Last edited by lykolove!; July 4th, 2019 at 01:45 PM.
Old July 4th, 2019, 01:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beepaw got up once he successfully kicked off Harveypaw. He raised a brow as the tom was now laughing on the ground. Stifling a laugh, he scrunched up his muzzle
"I guess I really am the best." he remarked.
his ears twitched with a raise of his eyebrow before he rolled back over on to his paws "well....I wouldn't say the best but you are good at a lot of things-" he began before his eyes widened and he pointed behind beepaw with his left paw "look out behind you!" he yelled with fear in his voice ,even his eyes showed it .don't think I'm done yet bucko!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 4th, 2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykolove! View Post

@redxpepper
She watched, wide-eyed, as the rabbit sprinted off into the grass. She clumsily pulled herself back into a standing position when Quailstep looked around, seemingly nervous. What if there’s a fox or a badger? Then what do we do? It was unlikely, surely, but if Quailstep wasn’t sure, she felt a little less secure than she would have liked. “Like another cat?” She tried her best to catch the scent of other Windclanners but found nothing except for herself and Quailstep.
Quailstep flicked an ear toward her. It didn't take much time for him to move in the direction from which the rabbit had ran, his curiosity far outweighing any cowardice or fear. His tail was lifted high, and he moved in bursts, stopping to listen and look about after every few steps, not unlike the rabbit. He was on edge for an attack; and the scent that hit him as he progressed through the grassland only disturbed him further.
"Another cat." He says decidedly, motioning for the apprentice to join him.
"Can you smell that..?" He inhaled deeply, the scent of an unfamiliar tomcat probably not too far from them. The scent was strong and musky, and like sweat and exhaustion. He could see the tomcat nowhere, until suddenly; a scrap of something in the grass ahead. He froze, fixated.

@redxpepper

Last edited by spinachsprite; July 4th, 2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old July 4th, 2019, 02:14 PM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Quailstep flicked an ear toward her. It didn't take much time for him to move in the direction from which the rabbit had ran, his curiosity far outweighing any cowardice or fear. His tail was lifted high, and he moved in bursts, stopping to listen and look about after every few steps, not unlike the rabbit. He was on edge for an attack; and the scent that hit him as he progressed through the grassland only disturbed him further.
"Another cat." He says decidedly, motioning for the apprentice to join him.
"Can you smell that..?" He inhaled deeply, the scent of an unfamiliar tomcat probably not too far from them. The scent was strong and musky, and like sweat and exhaustion. He could see the tomcat nowhere, until suddenly; a scrap of something in the grass ahead. He froze, fixated.

@redxpepper

{should we wait for @redxpepper before continuing any further?}
Asterpaw shadowed him closely- trying her best to freeze when he did, her eyes darting around nervously- how different this was from the feeling of freedom just before! She inhaled, and gagged a little at it. “That smells nothing like a Windclanner... “ she finally said. I’m really glad it’s not a badger... The relief from that calmed her a little, right up until she spotted the bright fur in the grass ahead. “Quailstep... is that...?”

check out snow's finder!
Old July 5th, 2019, 05:02 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
WhiteBrook smiled gently at his question speaking softly."When I was younger I did...But I'm okay now".Her green eyes gazed at her other kit who was soundly asleep before putting it back on BullKit."Was there now? Well as you can see there's nothing to be scared about now- I bet you if had kept dreaming I would had swooped in and saved you from the den! And you want to know something? When a big storm happens the rain keeps all the forest and creatures in the forest alive, it keeps us alive as well...".As she explained this she ran the tip of her tail over her Kit soothingly.

Bullkit purred softly, round ears perked. "It does?" he asked softly with a tilt of his head. What about when the storms tore down trees? sitting up straight, he leaned into her fur. "Where's papa?" He inquired, looking around.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 5th, 2019, 05:13 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
his ears twitched with a raise of his eyebrow before he rolled back over on to his paws "well....I wouldn't say the best but you are good at a lot of things-" he began before his eyes widened and he pointed behind beepaw with his left paw "look out behind you!" he yelled with fear in his voice ,even his eyes showed it .don't think I'm done yet bucko!

Beepaw rolled his eyes. Correcting his friend, "The Best." raising a brow at the sudden fear in his eyes. Whipping his head around, his fur was bristled at the yell. But there was nothing! "There's nothing..?" he asked, a grumble in his voice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 5th, 2019, 08:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Beepaw rolled his eyes. Correcting his friend, "The Best." raising a brow at the sudden fear in his eyes. Whipping his head around, his fur was bristled at the yell. But there was nothing! "There's nothing..?" he asked, a grumble in his voice.
that's when he took the opportunity to leap at beepaw once the other whipped his head around and was a apprentices tail length infront of him when beepaw spoke again. "don't turn your back to your opponents " he meowed , you could hear the grin in his voice . I'm gonna win! I know I will!. But there was a downside to this.....he used this trick once already and beepaw seems smart enough that he wouldn't fall for it twice.And he might not believe Harvey when there's actual danger.......he frowned mentally foxdung....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 5th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old July 5th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Bullkit purred softly, round ears perked. "It does?" he asked softly with a tilt of his head. What about when the storms tore down trees? sitting up straight, he leaned into her fur. "Where's papa?" He inquired, looking around.
WhiteBrook nodded somewhat before her ears twitching at the question she spoke with a soft sigh as she looked towards the Nursery entrance."Your Father is on night patrol, just hope that idiot gets some rest afterwards...".she mumbled the last bit to herself before turning her gaze back to BullKit with a gentle expression."Tomorrow you can see him unless he does a mystery surprise visit in the middle of the night".She said this half jokingly as she tightened herself around her two kits.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old July 6th, 2019, 12:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Things were changing. Pineneedle had never minded change before, but recently, he'd wanted things to stay the same. At the very least, he'd wanted things to maintain some part of how they'd been before, which he didn't think was a lot to ask. It felt like it had been forever since he'd been that kit who'd thrived off of tricking others, taking what he wanted from them and then casting them aside. He still didn't like other cats, but at least he wasn't pretending that he did anymore. There was, at least, one cat that he truly liked. He never had to pretend with her, and that was honestly the thing he liked best about himself at this point. He liked who he was when he was with Adderheart, and if there was another cat he could get along with as well, he would've welcomed them.

As it was, she was the only one he really seemed to care about. A dip in the field ahead caught Pineneedle's attention - he hadn't been out this way in a while, and, thinking that he was alone, gave a potentially embarrassing kit-like mrrow as he bounded towards it. The tom skidded to a stop as he caught sight of another cat hidden within - his entire body tensing, eyes beginning to return to a hard, cold state... before he realized it was just Adderheart. She'd seen him like this before. It was nothing new, and he grinned down at her, pleased that he hadn't just made a fool out of himself in front of someone else. Not that they would've made fun of him for it - thankfully (or unfortunately, it depended on the situation) Pineneedle had the ability to intimidate others into keeping their loud mouths shut.

Except for Adderheart, but he never would've tried it on her. First of all, because he wouldn't get another chance if he drove her away again, and second of all, because it wouldn't work in the first place. She probably would've given him a stare or something right back, and thus, rendered his defense mechanism ineffective.

"Are you hiding from me?" He asked, a playful smirk replacing his previously unreadable expression.
Change was inevitable and something that Adderheart was all too used to. Sometimes it was easier to accept than other times, but in the end, it was something you could never really change. She found that even herself, the way she was thinking was changing. The sandy colored molly still wanted to be one of the best warriors of Windclan, that would never change, but she was starting to realize maybe.. She didn't need to prove herself to others. Working herself to death wasn't going to get her anywhere except maybe Beepaw's den due to exhaustion. It's not like anyone thought any different of her if she took on 3 extra patrols, in fact, some might have even thought she was trying to gain favor in Blazingstar's and Buttercupbreeze's eyes. That was not true, she just.. She wanted to give everything for her clan. She couldn't explain it, but there was a fire in her heart to prove that she was worthy of Windclan. A worthy warrior that stories would be told when she eventually passed on to Starclan.

But the reason for the slight change in gears, the realization that maybe she was working too hard was her very severe lack of friends. Many moons had gone by since she had become a warrior and her lack of friends was severely noticeable. There were two cats she could actively think of as friends and they were her sister, Fawnsong, and her best friend, Pineneedle. And even now she felt as if she didn't spend enough time with them; she couldn't recall the last time she had seen or talked with Pineneedle. And part of her was terrified that they were drifting apart because.. Because she liked him. There was something about his willingness to change, in the face of losing her, that drew her to him. He wasn't a cat that was stuck in his ways, but a changing and deep down good-natured cat.

Slowly her ears swiveled at the sound of approaching pawsteps and as she opened her eyes to turn and see who was approaching, the familiar voice reached her and a deep, genuine grin would spread across her muzzle. If there was ever a time she needed Pineneedle, it was now.

"If I was trying to hide from you, you wouldn't have been able to find me! Say, I haven't seen you around on any of my patrols, have you been slacking?" Standing up, the warrior would stretch, arching her back, curling her tail and making her legs tremble with the force.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread