Last post by Rani
Today 11:06 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2023, 04:54 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: July Gathering

Bearpelt left, meowing to Frostpaw it's time to go. @The Doctor
Old July 26th, 2023, 11:38 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, boy. Here came the freak-outs. Bumblestar's ears shot up in surprise at the sharp sudden noise, but she quickly relaxed when she recognized the explosions of light. She didn't know what they were called, but she knew they were some sort of Twoleg contraption. Harmless, for the most part. Just loud.

Well, Gathering over, she supposed. Rising to her paws after Beanstar and Twilightstar, she leaned over the edge of the rocks to try to bap Alderstep on the top of his head. "Hey, snoozy-face, help me round up any stragglers. We're heading out."

Then, to the rest of her Clan as she hopped off the rocks, she bellowed, "THUNDERCLAN! Gathering's over, let's go!"

[ @.squid ]

Last edited by dino.; July 26th, 2023 at 11:39 PM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 12:03 AM
nothing's forever

Loud, like the ear-splitting kind of loud. Alderstep grimaced, his senses narrowing down to just him. And the sky. He'd been staring at it like it'd save him from this hell of talking to these other cats, and of course, he had to have gotten an eyeful of colorful bursts of...what? (and it hurt, really hurt and his head hurt and his scars hurt and his eyes and ears hurt.)

Ears flattened to his head, (and oh stars why was he still looking-) Alderstep flinched under Bumblestar's swat. Those same ears were ringing, but they heard their leader well enough. Pick up stragglers, yeah, okay he can do that. His paws weren't shaky as he leaped down from Seastones following Bumblestar, eyes wide. His nerves fizzed, burning like that thing in the sky (hurt).

He can't see (yes he could). Flash burned in his retina, there whenever he closed his eyes. Alderstep needed to stop. Paws, not shaky, hesitated, and he surveyed the remaining cats at the gathering. Who needed wrangling? He just wanted to go home. (hide.) Where was Springpaw? Or Fireflypaw. Or Treepaw. Were they okay?

It took a moment to quell his worries, but he got there. In the end. Alderstep found clarity (if he lied well enough to himself.) Still wanted to go back, still thought it was loud. But he had to focus and help out.

If he took another moment to think while hanging back, he could almost admit that it had been pretty. Almost, but not quite. Perhaps he needed distance from it all, or maybe he needed to enjoy things more. Either or, which mattered little in comparison to keeping an eye open for the clan. For any unmanaged, panicking clanmates in need of help.

Old July 27th, 2023, 12:31 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 12 moons
If Sharpclaw was surprised by the sudden explosions then he didn't show it. He was more preoccupied with the threat of war with ShadowClan. And to make things worse, a future war might break out between River and Wind too.

Maybe this was a sign from StarClan of tragedies yet to come. Sharpclaw never put all his faith into that starry-pelt clan; they were just a bunch of dead cats after all. But seeing those flaming streaks of color bursting in the sky renewed his faith just a little.

Was it true though? Had one of his own really killed ShadowClan's medicine cat? He couldn't believe that any of the warriors he risked his life for would commit such a cowardly act. Especially against someone who was sworn to help all cats regardless of clan loyalty.

No, it couldn't be true. ShadowClan was full of nothing but bloodthirsty liars anyways. He wouldn't be surprised if it were actually one of their own that killed Ivysnake and then passed the blame to his clan. Those rats always seemed ready to go to war for the pettiest of reasons. What was the last war for again? Oh, that's right, they were promised free prey by some dead leader, and when they didn't get their way tried to steal rightful ThunderClan territory.

Yeah, this reasoning made much more sense. ShadowClan would do anything for more prey and territory and this was just another one of their sick schemes to get it. Well, they'd have to go through him and the rest of his clanmates if they wanted to mess with ThunderClan. Sharpclaw would never back down to a bunch of cowardly, dishonorable snakes.

He stood as Bumblestar called for everyone to return home, and curled his lip as he noticed Alderstep having some sort of panic attack. He hadn't missed his 'graceful' tumble off the seastones earlier. That deputy seriously needed to get his act together. It was bad enough Sharpclaw viewed him as lazy, now he just seemed pitiful. It was a mystery how he was ever deemed worthy to be deputy in the first place.

Whatever. It seemed Alderstep wasn't the only cat freaking out over a few flashing lights, so maybe he could let this slide just once. Sharpclaw trailed after the rest of his clanmates, ready to start training for the upcoming war.

[Closed]
@.squid for the mention

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 27th, 2023 at 12:32 AM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 01:32 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

OspreySplash and LeapMoon headed back to camp
Old July 27th, 2023, 02:03 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Dragonflycliff dashed out of the clearing.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 27th, 2023, 03:20 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw’s head began to vibrantly pound from the loud shrieking sounds from the booming lights above; her eyes growing sore from the pained, yet pretty bright lights that eliminated the weird booming noises. Why was she staring at them? Why were they giving her such an eyesore? Why were they so damn loud? Was this a twoleg thing? Her rampage of questions were almost bound to roll off the tip of her tongue, her eyes quickly jerking up towards the direction of her mentor as she laid her muzzle atop of her head, the calico silently thanking her mentor for the brief comfort. It was silently disappointing to hear that Drizzlecloud had no idea what the weird stars—is that what they were?—were, but it was illegibly understandable to hear nonetheless. Who else could possibly know what these weird lights were?

Could it have been a possible omen from StarClan? Could it be that they were angry with Bumblestar’s choice to agree to Dawnstar’s terms for war? It seemed to be the only option, as the bright dazzling lights only subtly appeared right after her leader had agreed to the contrary. Glancing over towards the other medicine cats, the calico began to silently shift in her place, growing more and more uncomfortable as the bright lights continued to expand and shine; almost partaking half of the night sky. It was growing more and more nerve-wracking to sit here and watch these strange lights go off, whilst her ringing ears took its best to hear the other leaders call for their clans to leave—mainly RiverClan—and silently taking note of Bumblestar’s bellowing for ThunderClan to get going. Well, that seemed to be their cue to leave, she supposed.

It was better if they left than not, Springpaw was silently concerned for if any of the younger cats of their clan were here at the gathering—specifically those who were very sensitive to loud noises like… that. She wasn’t sure if they were going to possibly faint from the loud sounds or something close to that. Other than that, she sincerely hoped that there wasn’t too much of a ruckus to deal with, there was already enough on Springpaw’s paws to deal with as it is. Or, more specifically, with the fact that there was an upcoming war on their clan was enough to drive Springpaw on edge, at least.

Huffing beneath her breath, the calico stood up onto all fours and briefly eyed the other medicine cats, whisking her tail in a brief good-bye. “Well, it was good while it lasted. Hopefully the next gathering won’t contain booming lights or loud explosions.” She mused, making her voice loud enough for her fellow companions to hear. Did they hear her against the ear-rupturing sounds of booming? Hopefully, because Springpaw wasn’t repeating herself if that isn’t the case. Briefly glancing at her mentor, the calico silently hopped off the Seastones and began to follow her retreating clan-mates out of the departing gathering. This was definitely a long night.

[ @Omari @Ravensong @Alchemist Kitsune @x ghostie @carmen ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 27th, 2023 at 03:22 AM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 03:44 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap headed home as soon as he heard the call.
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:37 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze quickly left.

Firestream padded out.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 27th, 2023, 04:47 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
15/100

Frostpaw looked up at Bearpelt with scared eyes "I-I don't think I can m-move" she whimpered quietly still shaking and frozen with fear.

@Katiethewolfchild

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 28th, 2023 at 10:58 AM.
Closed Thread