Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2024, 07:47 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Skunkstrike
-----------------

The call to back off was sounded, and lucky little fishies got to swim another day in their infested pond. Skunkstrike, who had already disengaged to seek medical treatment, turned to watch with her one usable eye as her Clanmates gathered to return home. She cast a sweeping, satisfied look around the RiverClan camp before she slipped from the camp's entrance. Their work was done here...
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:57 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw hissed at the retreating backs of the ThunderClanners. "Yeah!" "Go ahead and leave!" The blind eight moon old was hissing at them because nobody cared if she hissed at the ThunderClanners retreating backs. She was completely uninjured, unlike most of the other RiverClanners who had fought in the battle. (Open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 25th, 2024 at 07:57 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:52 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong’s head flicked up. It was time… to leave? Was that it? It was time to just walk merrily back to camp? They panicked. Would anyone remember the fallen today? Riversong looked back at the now-cold Finchpaw beside them, and their eyes softened. “Time to go, Finchpaw. Let’s get you back to camp and the medicine den.” They picked him up gently by the scruff and began carrying him back to camp.

(Clarification: Riversong is in denial and has false hope about Finchpaw, who is very much on his way to StarClan.)
Old February 25th, 2024, 10:08 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

--- Forgot to include this in my last post ---

THUNDERCLAN — if your participating apprentice character meets the requirements outlined in my first post in this thread, they are eligible for their warrior ceremony. PM me the form and they'll be included in the next meeting.

Old February 25th, 2024, 10:56 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy dark brown tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

The ThunderClan tom stormed away, and Sparrowsnarl was willing to let him go. The fight wasn't worth it, since clearly the rat's heart wasn't in it. One less death today, perhaps. It wasn't long before Bumblestar's order of retreat sounded, and Sparrowsnarl almost collapsed in relief. No more. No more no more no more. He watched as the rats fled camp, bleeding and bruised, taking their bodies with them. He almost stopped one, almost sneered at them that they didn't deserve the bodies, but instead he focused on tallying his own dead, seeking the injured to bring them to a hopefully undamaged part of camp. It was time to begin the hard part.

[OPEN TO RIVERCLAN CATS WHO ARE UNCONSCIOUS/NEED HELP]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 25th, 2024, 11:17 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Smile Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Halting her next attack, Nightgaze scowled a bit at Bumblestar's command but listened. She'd really wanted to try and kill Birdsnow, but now she had run out of time, so there was nothing to do but take Jaywing and leave. *Sigh* Too bad, but she'd imagined she'd get another opportunity one day.

Gently reaching out to grab Jaywing's scruff, the smaller she-cat gave one last glare at Birdsnow and Rainpaw before dragging her deceased clanmate halfway across camp before pausing and breathing heavily. She was below the average size of a warrior anyway, but her freshly broken leg didn't do any help, and she wasn't about to just leave her dead clanmate to these fish faces.

Perking her ears at Mudhound's call, Nightgaze decided that it was a good idea to ask for help, even if she probably didn't need carrying. She did need some support, especially with Jaywing. "Hey, Mudhound, mind giving' me some help here?" Her voice wasn't weak, but it wasn’t as bright as usual as she called out. Letting the dead warrior slowly slip to the ground, she waited for a response.

@Rani @Leafy (just in case you want to know Nightgaze is taking Jaywing's body)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 25th, 2024 at 11:19 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 11:45 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff glared with her only seeing eye at her former opponent.

She looked pretty hurt.
Served her right.

You don't hurt us ThunderClanners without punishment.

She then turned back and followed Bumblestar.

- @tallulah - no need to reply, dragonflycliff is just a little angry hehe

---

Winterpaw was upset.
He had not participated, and left his sister to fight alone.
Hopefully he could find Birdsnow and tell her he should be punished.
He felt disloyal now.

He looked upset too.

- open! winter is a sad cat now, ughshsghs

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:43 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
16/50
TW: Blood

She was focused on the herbs in her paws, scanning for the cats who needed it most. Then she saw Applebees. Blood was pouring out of the cats wound, and she knew that apple needed help if she were to survived. Herbs bundled in Spottedstream's mouth, she bounded over to the warrior before dropping her bundle, examining the wound. "It's okay, Applebees. I'll get you all patched up," she mewed, grabbing some cobweb. She firmly pressed it against her clanmates wound until the bleeding had stopped. They needed more, but alas they did not. This had to suffice for now. "Come, lean on me. I'll lead you to where you can get some rest. You will need it. You're hurt very badly," she said, standing up to offer her shoulder to applebees.

[ -1 cobweb ]

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

At this point, her paw was entirely covered in her blood before she noticed someone approaching her. She wasn't sure what to focus on right now, the pain she was in, how much she was bleeding, or what Spottedstream wanted from her. That was until she felt cobwebs pressed against her neck, oh she was here to help. "Tha-nk yo-u" came her garbled reply as she used the other as support. The wounded warrior allowed the other to lead her hopefully to the medicine cat's den or somewhere the healing was being taken care of. Through the roaring in her ears, she could hear the thunderclans leader calling for the end of all of this mess.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 25th, 2024, 12:55 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Jaywing fell dead in her jaws, and Birdsnow let out a soft, satisfied huff. She didn’t like killing, but did she regret it? Hell no. This cat attacked an already heavily injured apprentice. She would have regretted it if she hadn’t ripped the fool’s throat open. Birdsnow was happy to assist in the natural selection process.

Jerking her head back to avoid Nightgaze’s attack, her eyes widened and she felt her ears prick with surprise as Bumblestar abruptly called the attack off. Oh, because her nasty gremlin of a child was hurt? Letting out a soft, unimpressed snort, she lashed her tail. That was bias if she’d ever seen it, but if Bubblestar was going to call off a battle because her audacious pain-in-the-ass of a kid was hurt. He was asking for it, in her opinion. If Flutterpaw asked to be slaughtered and Rainpaw asked to be mutilated, then that apprentice got off easy because he was the one actively fighting and attacking warriors.

Watching ThunderClanners randomly start falling unconscious and multiple leaving (she did see Nightgaze’s nasty look but she was too busy to be petty) and cast a frustrated glower to the medicine den. How many of her cats had stuck themselves into the medicine den under the pretense that they were the healer? How many lives could they have saved if those three or four healers actually fought? Two would have done the job nicely, and if just one of them had joined the fight, maybe they wouldn’t have lost so many. She’d have to talk to them later.

Seeing a few missing RiverClanners who had randomly popped back up, she let out a soft, frustrated sigh, and that wasn’t even considering the ThunderClanners that were dilly-dallying like it was their goddamn camp.

”ANYONE WHO’S NOT RIVERCLAN, GET THE HELL OUT!” She roared out above the cats. ”If you’re some RiverClan cat recently returned, I want you out too. I don’t care if you wanna come back, returning during the chaos of a battle isn’t gonna slide, there’s a time and a place and I’ll be talking to you later. I don’t care if you’re ThunderClan and badly injured, you better get to crawling because if you’re not gone ASAP, you’re about to lose your head.” Instinctively she went to lash her tail but let out a soft puff of air as it brokenly flopped. Oh yeah.

Okay. There were a lot of things. Oh god. Her ears were ringing and she glanced down at the deep gash in her chest, watching it steadily leak blood. Oh well. As long as she got it cleaned up in an hour or so she wouldn’t be at risk of bleeding out. There was way too much to do.

”Nightspark, Mistypaw, Adderpaw, Sweetsong.” She shouted, bleeding chest long forgotten by now. ”I want you four to go out and get as many sticks, cobwebs, poppy seeds and marigolds as you can possibly carry and then some. And if anyone else wants to go get some herbs on their own accord, you’re very much welcome to.” Those four didn’t look too terribly wounded, so that should be fine. She’d go out later- maybe on the ThunderClan border for pettiness’s sake, who knew- but for right now she would stay here.

The blood soaked ragdoll continued, barking out orders to anyone who would listen up. ”Everyone who’s badly injured, head to the medicine den. I want some of you to move the dead to that side of the clearing and then everyone else who needs healing, get in a line outside the den or come back later but don’t crowd. Someone check on the kits and young apprentices and comfort them because they’re gonna need it. If you know about anyone who caused trouble during this, take ‘em up to my den until I can deal with them.” She was pretty sure Smolderpaw was dead and Reedshine too, but she had heard a few others causing issues and she wasn’t gonna put up with any infighting or behavioral issues.

Padding to Rainpaw, she bent down and tried to gently pick him up. ”Let’s get you to the medicine den, ‘kay kiddo?”

Everyone who had missing cats come back during the battle, this is your only warning before your character is attacked If your character has died and you want their death to be announced at the next Gathering, submit an announcement request in the RiverClan resources!

I’ll be putting a healing thread up sometime this afternoon. Bird has some very basic herb knowledge, but if you would like your cat to help heal, then you can dm/vm/pm me and I
I’ll add you to the thread!

Your characters are also very much able to go out and gather some herbs, just have them approach Bird here/in the healing thread and she’ll get them taken care of!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Opposumsnap
A large jet-black tom with piercing blue eyes / No purrks
MENTIONS; None

Ugh! Opposumsnap hadn’t gotten much fighting down. Slashing at some reeds in anger, he padded after Bumblestar, a look of hatred gazing back at the Riverclan cats — Especially Birdsnow — before padded through the reeds.

————

- Dandeliontuft -
a tortoiseshell she with green eyes and folded ears / Toxin Immunity
MENTIONS; @poppy

Dandeliontuft snarled after the Thunderclan cats. THAT’S RIGHT! AND STAY OUT YOU FOXHEARTED FOOLS! YOU’LL NEVER BEAT US! Immediately, she turned, padding to Birdsnow, a worried look on her face. You alright? Seemed Bumblestar was attacking you worse than the other featherbrains. She spatted Bumblestar’s name with hatred, tail flicking.
Closed Thread