Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 15th, 2017, 04:36 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I'm sorry... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
At this point he was sprinting for his life, the sirens blaring behind him and his ears numb to the point it was only a dull murmur behind him. His feet where turning purple due to the fact they were open to the cold weather. He was lookign side to side panting heavily as the goverment men hopped out of the car pulling up behind and in front of him blocking escape. Alexander cried out in utter fear and turned in circles looking for an escape route.

Aspen looked over her shoulder at tord, unlike everyone else and defying most expectations of a woman like her she was a heavy drinker despite the circumstances. She trusted everyone enough that she wouldn't hold back if she felt she didn't need too. She took another swig and smiled faintly at tord looking at the slight difference in the drinks. He was peculiar that way and for that Aspen liked him. She leaned back easily into her chair and rocked it a bit. The bar was mainly desolate with a few stragglers sitting here and there but otherwise mostly empty. So she wasn't afraid of doing something to stupid while drunk out of her mind. She looked at sage and valentine who fought over stupid things and blinked slowly. She tunred and bumped tord on the shoulder with her elbow, "say, where's Sauske?" she may not have been completely intoxicated now but she was getting there no doubt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
The door opens and almost immediately the bar went slient, it was Sasuke, his mixed colored eyes glowed coldly, one of his eyes a ice blue and the other a milky red due to a scar he got from a fight with his old man. He looks at Aspen and Tord, and drops the cigar he had in his hand to the ground breathing out some smoke as he smiles at them. “ I’m here.” He says in a dark husky voice as he begins to walk up to them.
He wore a black and red suit common among his rank of leadership, the wolf leader one might say, while his brother and adoptive brother were known as the fox and dragon king none were higher than Killer the all mighty king and lion the all mighty queen. Sasuke begins to stand in front of them “ Aspen, I would suggest to stop drinking seems like some newbie cops are running around our turf and I need you to stay with Tord and kill any cop that comes in. Unless you have something to say to me?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he begins to look at his phone “ the almighty wants them to be dealt with immediately. And the almighty queen has issued that they should be killed on sight seems like they had enough of these newbies “ he says laughing a bit as he sits down in front of them
Tord flinched at how intoxicated everyone was getting, poking at his drink silently. Of course, he didn’t have a problem with not being old enough, he had gotten sick from deciding he was going to try beer when he was younger. Shaking his head to throw the memory away, he looked at Aspen, trying not to flinch as she spoke about where Sasuke was. He was about to answer when Sasuke actually showed up, and he smiled awkwardly. He flinched as he heard the orders. Well...okay. He looked back at the apple juice. He didn’t think he could do that really. Kill someone? No. He would never. He looked away, waiting to see what the others would say.
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:05 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Sage glanced over at Sasuke, his brow furrowed. Had nobody else seen the little boy? He got up, grabbing his .44 Magnum and headed towards the door. "I'll go scouting out for a good opportunity." He muttered, not pulling his jacket over his sleeveless, scarred shoulders. He stepped out into the cold, gently clicking his safety to 'off' and heading towards where he had last seen the small boy. He ducked behind a few boxes, peering over them. The child was surrounded by the cops. Twirling the gun slightly, he shot a bullet right through one of the cop's head. He got up, darting forward and grabbing the boy, pulling him closer to him. "So sorry about that officers," He smiled, forcing a pleasant demeanor. "My son wanted to explore the city, and I lost track of him." He lied through his teeth, hoping it would be enough to distract them long enough for the others to arrive. Obviously the body lying beside them was enough to shock them for a moment, and hopefully, Sage's little white lie would continue confusing them as he picked up the boy. "Play along for now." He whispered kindly to the boy. "I'll get you out of here."

@Celestial @Teggy @Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Aspen huffed and her eyes locked on sasuke. "They don't look so new to me" she remarked steadily sitting up and gesturing to the window where the swat teams where moving on. Just than sage stood and started walking out with his gun, slightly taken aback from the a,ount of alchohal in her body it took her a good moment to stand and shout at him. "Sage! No- don't you- don't you dare!!" she yelled at him but he was already gone. She placed a hand on tords shoulder to steady herself as she waved her hands angrily at sage who was gone out of sight now. "He's gonna end up killing himself... God!" she yelled angrily stumbling out from the table and forcing herself towards the door.

alexander cried out in fear as he was grabbed and tossed towards someone. Than he felt someone holding him. Too scared and weak to really shout he only struggled slightly swaying and pushing his way free but he was unable. Than when he saw the mans face who was holding him and the gun in his right hand he froze. Guns where his worst nightmare... They always had been. They were used to force him to do things, to hurt him, to scare him. He than began to start shaking in sages arms.
one swat officer looked over his shoulders kept I ally and simply laughed "oh really? What's his name huh?" said the man

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 16th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage glanced over at Sasuke, his brow furrowed. Had nobody else seen the little boy? He got up, grabbing his .44 Magnum and headed towards the door. "I'll go scouting out for a good opportunity." He muttered, not pulling his jacket over his sleeveless, scarred shoulders. He stepped out into the cold, gently clicking his safety to 'off' and heading towards where he had last seen the small boy. He ducked behind a few boxes, peering over them. The child was surrounded by the cops. Twirling the gun slightly, he shot a bullet right through one of the cop's head. He got up, darting forward and grabbing the boy, pulling him closer to him. "So sorry about that officers," He smiled, forcing a pleasant demeanor. "My son wanted to explore the city, and I lost track of him." He lied through his teeth, hoping it would be enough to distract them long enough for the others to arrive. Obviously the body lying beside them was enough to shock them for a moment, and hopefully, Sage's little white lie would continue confusing them as he picked up the boy. "Play along for now." He whispered kindly to the boy. "I'll get you out of here."

@Celestial @Teggy @Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord flinched at how intoxicated everyone was getting, poking at his drink silently. Of course, he didn’t have a problem with not being old enough, he had gotten sick from deciding he was going to try beer when he was younger. Shaking his head to throw the memory away, he looked at Aspen, trying not to flinch as she spoke about where Sasuke was. He was about to answer when Sasuke actually showed up, and he smiled awkwardly. He flinched as he heard the orders. Well...okay. He looked back at the apple juice. He didn’t think he could do that really. Kill someone? No. He would never. He looked away, waiting to see what the others would say.
Quote:
The door opens and almost immediately the bar went slient, it was Sasuke, his mixed colored eyes glowed coldly, one of his eyes a ice blue and the other a milky red due to a scar he got from a fight with his old man. He looks at Aspen and Tord, and drops the cigar he had in his hand to the ground breathing out some smoke as he smiles at them. “ I’m here.” He says in a dark husky voice as he begins to walk up to them.
He wore a black and red suit common among his rank of leadership, the wolf leader one might say, while his brother and adoptive brother were known as the fox and dragon king none were higher than Killer the all mighty king and lion the all mighty queen. Sasuke begins to stand in front of them “ Aspen, I would suggest to stop drinking seems like some newbie cops are running around our turf and I need you to stay with Tord and kill any cop that comes in. Unless you have something to say to me?” He asks in his dark husky voice as he begins to look at his phone “ the almighty wants them to be dealt with immediately. And the almighty queen has issued that they should be killed on sight seems like they had enough of these newbies “ he says laughing a bit as he sits down in front of them.

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Bump

François Lelord

Old December 16th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Aspen huffed and her eyes locked on sasuke. "They don't look so new to me" she remarked steadily sitting up and gesturing to the window where the swat teams where moving on. Just than sage stood and started walking out with his gun, slightly taken aback from the a,ount of alchohal in her body it took her a good moment to stand and shout at him. "Sage! No- don't you- don't you dare!!" she yelled at him but he was already gone. She placed a hand on tords shoulder to steady herself as she waved her hands angrily at sage who was gone out of sight now. "He's gonna end up killing himself... God!" she yelled angrily stumbling out from the table and forcing herself towards the door.

alexander cried out in fear as he was grabbed and tossed towards someone. Than he felt someone holding him. Too scared and weak to really shout he only struggled slightly swaying and pushing his way free but he was unable. Than when he saw the mans face who was holding him and the gun in his right hand he froze. Guns where his worst nightmare... They always had been. They were used to force him to do things, to hurt him, to scare him. He than began to start shaking in sages arms.
one swat officer looked over his shoulders kept I ally and simply laughed "oh really? What's his name huh?" said the man
Give a generic name... John will do. "Johnathon, but we like to call him John, despite the wife thinking it's improper." Sage answered smoothly, without hesitation. He frowned at the boy, recognizing the fright that he was causing. He placed the gun in his holster and gently rubbed the boy's back, hoping to calm him down; meanwhile, he needed to spin the situation to help him and the boy. He smiled charmingly at the officers, standing up. "I don't suppose any of you have children of your own? I have two more besides this little one." He asked brightly. His eyes stayed focused on the officers, not letting his smile waver or his charming demeanor to crumble. Living in this area gave him enough experience to know how to deal with cops that couldn't mind their own business- at least, until the rest of the gang could arrive and get rid of the pests. He kept a firm hold on the kid, but it was gentle enough that it hopefully wouldn't frighten the child further.
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Give a generic name... John will do. "Johnathon, but we like to call him John, despite the wife thinking it's improper." Sage answered smoothly, without hesitation. He frowned at the boy, recognizing the fright that he was causing. He placed the gun in his holster and gently rubbed the boy's back, hoping to calm him down; meanwhile, he needed to spin the situation to help him and the boy. He smiled charmingly at the officers, standing up. "I don't suppose any of you have children of your own? I have two more besides this little one." He asked brightly. His eyes stayed focused on the officers, not letting his smile waver or his charming demeanor to crumble. Living in this area gave him enough experience to know how to deal with cops that couldn't mind their own business- at least, until the rest of the gang could arrive and get rid of the pests. He kept a firm hold on the kid, but it was gentle enough that it hopefully wouldn't frighten the child further.

the officer looked over his shoulder at the others who shrugged. They had reason to believe this child was from an escaped experiment. It was a tow over but they still thought it was him. Actually no... They where almost sure it was him. "That boy is a fugitive..." he suddenly snapped. "We have warrant for his capture" he said angrily putting his gun up and glaring at sage.

Suddenly Aspen busted out onto the sidewalk. She looked around at the officers and tensed, she heard warrant for capture and she only saw sage because the boy was hidden. "GET AWAY!@ she yowled

François Lelord

Old December 16th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:

the officer looked over his shoulder at the others who shrugged. They had reason to believe this child was from an escaped experiment. It was a tow over but they still thought it was him. Actually no... They where almost sure it was him. "That boy is a fugitive..." he suddenly snapped. "We have warrant for his capture" he said angrily putting his gun up and glaring at sage.

Suddenly Aspen busted out onto the sidewalk. She looked around at the officers and tensed, she heard warrant for capture and she only saw sage because the boy was hidden. "GET AWAY!@ she yowled
Damn, that one's smarter than the others. Sage's lips curled into a cruel smile, and he took out his gun. "Well," He sighed, aiming the gun right at the officer's head. "I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way. Aspen!" He called over his shoulder. "Take the boy and get to a safer place, if you please. Murder is not something a young child should witness." As soon as soon he had taken Alexander, Sage rolled up his sleeves, grinning to himself. He spun the gun slightly, a small trick just for show. "Now, there's something you newbie cops should learn about this particular city district." Sage said casually, stepping forward. "I'll be happy to educate you on the matter." He fire the gun, and a bullet grazed the first officer's cheek and blasted through the skull of the one right behind him, sending brain matter and blood spraying onto the concrete before the man slumped forward to the ground, dead. "This isn't a place for hoity-toity men who think themselves above the law because they enforce it. Furthermore, this place has a different set of rules than the rest of the city." He fired his gun again, the bullet blasting through the first officer's shoulder. "You have no power here." He fired again, taking out the third cop. He reloaded the gun and let loose one final shot, piercing through the head of the fourth cop. He looked down at the first cop, kicking him down to the ground. "I'll let you live for now. If I see you or any more of your pals in this city district again, your lives won't be ended at quickly and as mercifully as these blokes." Sage finished, bending down and taking the first officer's gun from him. His voice lowered to a whisper, and his lips brushed against the officer's ear. "Run." His green eyes gleamed sharply in the cold moonlight, as sharp as a blade.
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:46 PM
The Madness King

A angered voice was heard “ didn’t Killer say to kill them all? “ said a dark playful voice than came from the Fox a cute looking man with blue eyes and sun colored hair, he was wearing a white and blue suit that really does stand out but thankfully he wore his fox mask. He begins to walk up to sage “ as much as I love you and respect your choice here. To spread fear by keeping him alive. We can’t take the risk.” He says as he begins to pull out his katana. “ please my love, kill the man and ...” he turns to the side looking at some boxes but his eyes were set on the kid. “ ......” he begins to put his katana away as he begins to walk up to the boy sitting down in front of the kid. He tilts his head almost playfully “ a child? A cute little boy. Tell me little one,” he begins to clap his hands together and pull them apart showing a little ribbon colorful and bright suddenly tied to his two fingers, the fox was a lover of magic and kids of course. “ what color do you want? Are you alone? ... do you wish to play with a fox?” He asks playfully as he begins to wrap the ribbon around the boys hand “ come my child. No more fear, just some playful fun! “ he says happily now ignoring sage and the rest.
@Rubinaito
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 16th, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:54 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Damn, that one's smarter than the others. Sage's lips curled into a cruel smile, and he took out his gun. "Well," He sighed, aiming the gun right at the officer's head. "I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way. Aspen!" He called over his shoulder. "Take the boy and get to a safer place, if you please. Murder is not something a young child should witness." As soon as soon he had taken Alexander, Sage rolled up his sleeves, grinning to himself. He spun the gun slightly, a small trick just for show. "Now, there's something you newbie cops should learn about this particular city district." Sage said casually, stepping forward. "I'll be happy to educate you on the matter." He fire the gun, and a bullet grazed the first officer's cheek and blasted through the skull of the one right behind him, sending brain matter and blood spraying onto the concrete before the man slumped forward to the ground, dead. "This isn't a place for hoity-toity men who think themselves above the law because they enforce it. Furthermore, this place has a different set of rules than the rest of the city." He fired his gun again, the bullet blasting through the first officer's shoulder. "You have no power here." He fired again, taking out the third cop. He reloaded the gun and let loose one final shot, piercing through the head of the fourth cop. He looked down at the first cop, kicking him down to the ground. "I'll let you live for now. If I see you or any more of your pals in this city district again, your lives won't be ended at quickly and as mercifully as these blokes." Sage finished, bending down and taking the first officer's gun from him. His voice lowered to a whisper, and his lips brushed against the officer's ear. "Run." His green eyes gleamed sharply in the cold moonlight, as sharp as a blade.
Quote:
A angered voice was heard “ didn’t Killer say to kill them all? “ said a dark playful voice than came from the Fox a cute looking man with blue eyes and sun colored hair, he was wearing a white and blue suit that really does stand out but thankfully he wore his fox mask. He begins to walk up to sage “ as much as I love you and respect your choice here. To spread fear by keeping him alive. We can’t take the risk.” He says as he begins to pull out his katana. “ please my love, kill the man and ...” he turns to the side looking at some boxes but his eyes were set on the kid. “ ......” he begins to put his katana away as he begins to walk up to the boy sitting down in front of the kid. He tilts his head almost playfully “ a child? A cute little boy. Tell me little one,” he begins to clap his hands together and pull them apart showing a little ribbon colorful and bright suddenly tied to his two fingers, the fox was a lover of magic and kids of course. “ what color do you want? Are you alone? ... do you wish to play with a fox?” He asks playfully as he begins to wrap the ribbon around the boys hand “ come my child. No more fear, just some playful fun! “ he says happily now ignoring sage and the rest.
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
Quote:

(( awkwardly making my way into the roleplay even though i have no idea what i’m doing ))

Tord just kind of let everything happen, too confused. Suddenly, there was a child with them, and he had no idea what to think of any of it. He had stayed away, too confused, and his mind bombarded with fogginess from surprise after surprise. Watching the child, Tord became even more quiet, his arms crossed across the chest in confusion. He was going to follow the kid, and maybe Naruto, maybe Aspen or Sasuke as well. The Norwegian didn’t know what to do, just quietly letting himself get pushed in every different direction.
Old December 16th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( awkwardly making my way into the roleplay even though i have no idea what i’m doing ))

Tord just kind of let everything happen, too confused. Suddenly, there was a child with them, and he had no idea what to think of any of it. He had stayed away, too confused, and his mind bombarded with fogginess from surprise after surprise. Watching the child, Tord became even more quiet, his arms crossed across the chest in confusion. He was going to follow the kid, and maybe Naruto, maybe Aspen or Sasuke as well. The Norwegian didn’t know what to do, just quietly letting himself get pushed in every different direction.
Quote:
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
Quote:

Aspen ran forward gripping the child that was revealed to her as Sage tunred. He's such an idiot. she grabbed Alexander and struggling slightly lifted him up into her arms and hurried away. Just than she passed Ford and grabbed his shoulder opening the bar door and forcing toed throguh before crouching on the floor beneath the a table over the child who was frozen with fear. "Tord... Get somthing for him.. Like a toy or a... I don't know!" she said stroking back a strand of dirty blond hair out of the boys eyes and cradling him beneath the table. To be completely honest Aspen was terrified... All of the gang pull be wanted because sage was so trigger happy. They could have done this peacefully. Not shoot everyone. She looked up at naruto and shuffled to let him see the small boy. She could see that his eyes where basically forced shut and his hands curled over each other, he didn't look older than ten. "Go help them naruto... Or get a car I need to get him out of here before a turf war starts" she stammers softly.

fear forced Alexander into complete silence. But his eyes where opened wide as he looked at naruto. Still looking terrified

François Lelord