Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 4th, 2020, 12:27 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Dipper

"I... I don't know why he was t-there" Dogflame told Fawnsqueak. He let the tom work his magic while he stood there thinking. If they found Sparrow, would they chase her away? How would they know which rouge attacked me? "Th-That's a relief. F-Foxblaze said I w-was hurt. S-so I'm f-f-fine, right-t?" the warrior asked. His friend didn't have to worry. The medicine cat said it wan't bad so why did she worry about him?

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 4th, 2020 at 12:28 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:34 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak nodded idly, jaw working. "He? ...And there was no clan scent, right?" Seemed like a dumb thing to ask, kind of, but it dawned on him that a fresh exile could be seeking out RiverClan for sport. "Oh. Was Foxblaze there too?" He hoped so. If she had been, Lionstar was probably already alerted and heading out with a party to attack. "Yeah, fine," he echoed, "you're... okay-ish. Shouldn't jostle the cobwebs, though, unless you want to have to come back here."

Then again... A hum escaped him, one of thought. "Maybe you should come back in anyway, in a sunrise or something. You're going to want some sort of disinfectant for those gashes."

@Lynxpaw

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:43 AM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Fawnsqueak nodded idly, jaw working. "He? ...And there was no clan scent, right?" Seemed like a dumb thing to ask, kind of, but it dawned on him that a fresh exile could be seeking out RiverClan for sport. "Oh. Was Foxblaze there too?" He hoped so. If she had been, Lionstar was probably already alerted and heading out with a party to attack. "Yeah, fine," he echoed, "you're... okay-ish. Shouldn't jostle the cobwebs, though, unless you want to have to come back here."

Then again... A hum escaped him, one of thought. "Maybe you should come back in anyway, in a sunrise or something. You're going to want some sort of disinfectant for those gashes."

@Lynxpaw

"No Clan scent. F-Foxblaze didn't s-see them. S- ... She found m-me af- after I es-escaped him" the tom told Fawnsqueak. "O-Okay. I'll come back in a Sunr-rise" Dogflame repeated. He turned to leave but paused. "W...Will Lionstar send out a patrol?" the young warrior questioned the tom.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 5th, 2020 at 06:46 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:03 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw reared back into her hind legs and dug her paws into the dirt wall hard. Scooping with the same motion she swam with the apprentice started decimating the wall with determination clearing out the space with zeal and then packing in the dirt when she reached the area Nightfeather wanted her to stop. Grabbing some sticks and sinking them into what was now the new deeper wall Willowpaw compacted the dirt with her weight sealing it off with a thin layer of mud mixed with dry ferns. The now filthy apprentice was getting pretty good at this construction thing she felt stepping back to look at what she'd done. Finally seeing the mess of her pelt Willowpaw gave a whine of dismay at the mess she had to clean when they were done and looked up at Nightfeather beseechingly "Can we go clean off in the stream after this? If I have to lick this all off I don't think I'll taste anything but mud ever again."
@The Cannibal
Old August 4th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@~FoxesFire~ @Rani @TheShadowAnimal

Finally it seemed everyone was starting to get some work done, that made the process of expanding this den a lot faster, and for that, Nightfeather was thankful. The less time she had to spend with mud on her paws the better, if she were being honest. Though she'd be sure to mention to Lionstar how well Willowpaw did with this task, if it wasn't for her eagerness to get the job done, Nightfeather would likely still be working on repairs.
Naturally after directing everyone to what needed to be torn down, how far back it should be extended, how to make a strong support near the base, she would jump in to get her paws dirty as well. With everyone working diligently, it didn't take too long at all to finish up with the expansion. The only thing left was improvements, but that shouldn't take too much time at all, they just needed to make extra nests and perhaps some better storage for the herbs. Flicking her ear in thought, she'd look over their finished work with a small nod before looking to Willowpaw.
A soft laugh would escape her and she'd nod her head. "Most certainly, with this sort of mess you would be a mad cat to try and lick it all off. Now really we only have to do a few more things, just make some extra nests to fill up the extra space and I'll go and ask Fawnsqueak if he wants us to try to do anything special with herb storage. Then we'll be done! Good job everyone."

Dipping her head lightly, she'd turn around and cautiously approach the medicine cat who seemed to be busy with a patient. Something about a loner or rogue attack, though truthfully it was none of her business to listen in. Clearing her throat quietly, but loud enough to garner attention, she'd dip her head in respect before raising to an erect posture again.
"Pardon my intrusion Fawnsqueak { @Dipper }, but we were just finishing up expansions and repairs and I was wondering if you'd like us to do anything special with your herbs. Any special storage, to perhaps prevent their lose in case of a flood?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 4th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

~Rain-puddle , got up and was ready tohelp ~ What can I do to help NightFeather ! What do we need tp rip down ? ~Rain-puddle tail moved side to side and a smile oh his face~ @Rani @The Cannibal

Old August 4th, 2020, 02:50 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Whitepaw just kept working. { @The Cannibal. }
Old August 4th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw took the moment to catch her breath as Nightfeather asked the medicine cat what he wanted for the den. Flopping on the ground she observed the bustle of the den feeling for the poor injured who were stuck in here.
Old August 6th, 2020, 10:40 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post

"No Clan scent. F-Foxblaze didn't s-see them. S- ... She found m-me af- after I es-escaped him" the tom told Fawnsqueak. "O-Okay. I'll come back in a Sunr-rise" Dogflame repeated. He turned to leave but paused. "W...Will Lionstar send out a patrol?" the young warrior questioned the tom.
With his work done, disinterest and social fatigue paired to make him less inclined to respond, instead humming out some halfhearted confirmation. Fawnsqueak turned away as Dogflame left but stiffened as another question reached him, and he shrugged. "You should probably tell him what happened." Although he wasn't certain, he had an inkling Foxblaze hadn't taken that responsibility.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 6th, 2020, 10:49 PM
GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

With his work done, disinterest and social fatigue paired to make him less inclined to respond, instead humming out some halfhearted confirmation. Fawnsqueak turned away as Dogflame left but stiffened as another question reached him, and he shrugged. "You should probably tell him what happened." Although he wasn't certain, he had an inkling Foxblaze hadn't taken that responsibility.
Dogflame nodded and limped out of the medicine den with moss covering his wounds.