Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:37 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 03:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:28 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:21 PM

Old February 26th, 2024, 07:37 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default stockades for the healing![herb gathering event]

Event [#event]

It had only been a day after the raid, and the herb storage had been looking rather depleted as of late. With everyone coming back all tattered and covered from head to toe with battered scars, and a mixture of anxiety and rage swarmed through her system like a wild tsunami. The storage was almost… ptiful looking, to say the least. She barely had anything to help her injured clan-mates and now, she needed to do more than just send out patrols. Patrols wasn’t going to cut it anymore, not with them barely bringing any herbs back. She needed to do more than that. Even with the recent round of patrols that she sent out, she knew more than well that cats weren’t going to bring back the proper amount of herbs that she needed for the storage itself. If only if Springpaw could plead with Bumblestar herself to go search for the essential herbs needed for her clan by herself, but that was only sincerely asking for a death-wish and she knew that.

Of course! She can just make an event and hopefully cats would be more than willing to help aid in and come along to search for herbs that would be essential for the survival of the fittest. It could easily prove that not all cats weren’t just lazy warriors slodging around and doing absolutely nothing to help. She knew that apprentices were always eager to go out of camp, so that can easily make themselves useful. With her mind made up, the calico trudged out of the medicine den and stood herself within the middle of the clearing, mentally preparing herself to try and speak at her loudest barrier. “ThunderClan! Gather around… if you… aren’t any… of the cats… who came… back from… RiverClan… come around… me… if you… are interested… in trying… to gather… up as… much herbs… as possible… to help… me… heal everyone… who was… injured within… the battle itself!”

next post will be
2 - 29

RULES
○ This event is open to all apprentices, elders and warriors!
○ For each location we visit, I will be rolling a six sided dice for each individual cat.
○ Rolling a one will net you no herbs found in that area, a two, three, four, or a five will guarantee a herb, while a six will provide two herbs found!
○ If you wish to increase your chances of success, a post with fifty words or more will give you two dice rolls instead of one. The higher roll will be used as that character's result, so no worries about having that six taken away by a one rolled on the second try! If you have two characters actively participating in the same post, then a 100 post will have to be made - or incremental numbers of 50 per character added to the post - or you could post separately for each individual character if you so choose..
○ Failing to get a post in between areas visited will not disqualify you, it will simply mean you got no herbs in that location. If you wish to no longer be notified of this event before it is done, then please let me know! Your cat will be free to return to camp with their gathered herbs before the rest of the group.
○ If you have any doubts, feel free to vm or pm me. I'm more than happy to assist with any questions!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 26th, 2024 at 11:25 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:45 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: stockades for the healing![herb gathering event]

Mousepaw bound up and sat down, waiting for everyone else to gather

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Tansyjaw, as a result of her elder status, had not participated in the battle, and as such was quite fit and ready to roll when Springpaw called for volunteers to help collect herbs. She wasn´t sure how helpful she would be, seeing as she´d never bothered to learn any (they were unnecessary as long as you didn´t get hurt, and took too much time to work in her opinion. Best to steamroll everything in your path instead) but hopefully it was only paws to carry things that were required, or someone, most likely Springpaw, would start pointing things out. Regardless, the massive elder was present.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogpaw joined.

Beetlepaw joined.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw.

Sunleap joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong's eyes, blue pools flashing with emotion, scanned the area. It would do no good being cooped up in camp. Collecting herbs, eh? That'd be a refreshing change, after what happened to... who was it again? Uncomfortable with the fear and sadness they felt when they tried to remember, Riversong shook out their pelt and stretched. They hauled themselves up and padded over to Springpaw, looking unaffected by recent events despite their tail dragging lightly over the ground. Riversong stopped before the apprentice and flicked their ears, giving Springpaw a warm smile. I'm ready when you are, they signaled.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Stars above Violetfreckle needed an excuse to get up and get out. And this was it. Honestly, it was as if she had ants in her pelt, the way she was constantly moving and pacing, flicking her tail back and forth. Ready to go at Springpaw's word. Ready to go even before that, but holding back with immense willpower.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar hurt like hell, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to help out around camp like a useless lump of dirt unlike some Clanmates she could point out. Smothering a wince, she padded up at Springpaw's call, mumbling a "Hey" to Violetfreckle as she paused among the others.

[ @vellichor ]
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Was it smart to be back on her legs with the way they shook and the dull ache within them? Likely not. But something had chanced within Redhawk after that battle. An accumulation of being pushed and poked and prodded. It surprised herself that she had come out of the battle roughly unscathed, and the thought made a pit in her stomach grow. She needed to prove herself still. She need to do something.

Hearing Springpaw call for herbs she lifted herself off of the ground and headed over, ignoring the flaring ache in her legs as she nodded to the medicine cat apprentice. She'd be damned if she let a few bruises sit her out; she was a hornet now, and it meant something to her.
Old February 26th, 2024, 09:46 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

BasilPaw padded over cheerfully ^^

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old February 27th, 2024, 01:31 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Woodpaw
Apprentice | ThunderClan | Brown Tabby Tom Yellow Eyes

Watching the commotion as Springpaw gathered cats, Woodpaw's head flickered out of the apprentice's den. Eyes bright he'd paddle his way over to the crowd of cats and settle down at the edge, shaking his pelt as his yellow orbs strayed upon the figure of the medicine cat apprentice, observing her, observing cats around him. Anyhow, his ears flickered as he awaited for the apprentice to continue. Through peripheral vision, he searched for his friend Acornpaw and wondered are they willing to join him in some participation in the event.