Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2023, 02:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default ThunderClan Fury Healing

This is where the ThunderClan/ShadowClan battle healing will be taking place here from the battle at Sunkissed Creek and to keep the medicine den open for other users. Please make sure to submit a healing form first before posting here. Thank you

quick note: springpaw will not be participating in any healing roleplays from the battle because of her injury and current state. the only ones she will be participating in anything relating to the fox healing or any other medicine den healing quantities. so please make sure not to mention springpaw in your posts when making a starter.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 2nd, 2023 at 05:54 AM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:25 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Fury Healing

Sunleap headed into the medicine cat den right after the meeting. His wounds had stopped bleeding right before the meeting. He waited to be attended to. @Omari
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 2nd, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:29 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

@eris @poppy. @Omari @dino. (I think that's all who is carrying Springpaw, and adding Drizzlecloud so she knows.)

*Cherrypaw kept doing what she had been told, holding Springpaw's wound, as they finally came back to the camp*

(Please tell me if I did something wrong)

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 1st, 2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:29 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Slowly limping into the den, Fawnpaw greeted them weakly. "Hello.. Drippingpelt.." She said, licking the dried blood off her lips. One side of her face had a deep cut on it, blood still dripping out of it. "Will Nightgaze be proud? I tried to fight.." She mumbled, clearly shaken up from the battle. @Omari @eris

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 1st, 2023, 10:29 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

The usually gentle molly shoved past anyone (at least, shoved past the adults, the children were carefully sidestepped) as she hurried forward, almost collapsing in front of Drizzlecloud. "Drizz.... my Spring.... help her.... bleeding out." The Russian-Blue's whole world spun from the blood loss nad the pain from hurrying back to camp on a broken leg, but if it meant Springpaw lived, she would run circles around the world with all four legs broken. Gently sliding the small calico off her back, Dovefluff cradled Springpaw as she set her down in a nearby nest, nodding to Cherrypaw and placing a paw to stop the stomach wounds from bleeding. "Some horrible ShadowClanner attacked her. She's lost a lot of blood, Drizzlecloud please." Desperation laced her tone, and the molly felt the tears of terror finally pour down her cheeks, injured leg shaking as she was finally able to take weight off of it. Yeah the break was definitely worse, but she was so frantic to make sure Springpaw was stable that that put every other worry on the sidelines.

[ @eris @Omari @Bubblegum. - sorry for the crappy post, i'm burned out on sad posts hhh blame red and aspen]
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:15 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

tw; gore; slight suicidal thoughts

Her mind spun and her body swayed. Her mind was completely awash to the situation that the blood-bathed calico had been tossed in. Distorted portions of voices and other foreign sounds echoed through her strained ears, fatigue tugging at her consciousness to the point where her mind couldn’t pull herself away from the sleeping world. Even with the haziness clouding her mind, the fragment memories of the incident still burned through her dizzying head like the bright, scorching, golden flames of an smoking wildfire, licking aggressively at the dying grass, continuing to smolder as time ticked and ticked by. The hazed imagery of the bloodied clearing of Sunkissed Creek touched the edge of her mind, just before fatigue had overcame her and her mind went completely blank.

Consciousness slowly seemed to slip into her battered body, her muscles sore and mind awash as her senses slowly began to work. Excruciating pain was the first thing that soared through her, mainly partaking her hind leg, face, stomach, and lastly, her throat. Exhaustion almost tugged at her to fall asleep again, but her weakened state fought against it out of sheer desperation as she felt her body being swayed and moved around. Was that tom-cat still trying to finish the job? Was he still on top of her? Was he still around? The final thought made a burst of panic surge through her veins, her muscles weakly tensing as if in preparation for yet another ungracious attack to fall onto her worthless, vulnerable body. She couldn’t move nor speak, being permanently stuck there on the ground while her mind awaited for the murderous tom to tear her arteries and finally just end this painful agony, her stomach just clenching from the horrible waiting for the strike to happen.

Yet, nothing came, and Springpaw couldn’t help but find herself in a moment of temporary peace, before another surge of unwiltering agony pulsed through her body, making her mentally bite back a silent cry of pain that was bound to expel through her blood-stained lips. Her overly sensitive nose was overwhelmed from the acrid, tangible stench of blood that was ultimately gushing from her wounds, caking the soft bedding that she was laying atop of. She was so damn tired and exhausted, yet every fiber of her being was screaming at her to wake up and open her eyes. To ignore the desperate plea to finally shut her eyes and allow herself to drift into a neverending slumber, to be away from this agony and unbearable pain.

The voices grew louder, and Springpaw’s head started to throb; mainly from the sheer amount of blood-loss that she endured and the creeping fatigue over her shoulders. The voices were distorted and her mind was fuzzy, yet another part of her yearned to know who it was. Was it Alderstep? Was it Bumblestar? Was it one of her clan-mates? Whoever it was, she hoped to the burning stars above that it was one of her clan-mates; someone that saved her from the malicious wrath of that bloodthirsty tom-cat. Her muscles almost relaxed in relief, only to quickly tense up again. Wait, what if they were still at the creek? That tom could be trying to kill whoever decided to save her! No, she couldn’t allow someone to save her all because of their idiocy to dive in to save someone who was practically bleeding out under someone’s mercy. Her muscles ached, and her heart raced as it pounded against her aching ribcage. The overly foul taste of blood was still stained to her tongue, and her throat felt just as worse than before.

Her body just gave up, sinking deeply into the crevices of the moss-bed. She couldn’t get up to save whoever was there. She couldn’t do anything about it and she knew it. Her body was all battered and caked with scarlet. How could she be considered someone that could save a clan-mate when she was lying there entirely mobilized at anyone’s mercy? She was vulnerable to anyone at this point and she knew it damn well. Everyone would be disappointed in her; disappointed that their own medicine cat apprentice couldn’t even properly defend herself against a ShadowClan brute that held the clear intentions of murdering her just as clear as day. Hell, whoever tried to save her was probably bound to end up as that tom-cat’s victim as well, and her impotence was going to just cause another death to strain her clan. What use is she if she can’t even defend herself? Her own mother would be so disappointed, and Springpaw could feel her own incredulous doubts digging into her heart as deep as her claws would go if they dug into the coarse soil just from the single thought lurking in her mind. God, that tom-cat should’ve just murdered her on the spot and have it be done and over with.

The gentle, yet firm sensation of a paw compressing against her oozing wounds was enough to make her body trigger into action. Her muscles tensed as the initial instinct of an fight-or-flight response pulsed through her body, and the fear of injured prey coursed through her body as it grappled with the situation. Her stinging nose took a deep, struggling inhale through her nostrils and the familiar aroma of the medicine den overcame her senses, and the triggering response was quick to die down. She was home, not out at Sunkissed Creek. A part of her questioned who took her back to the clan, and yet another part of her grew frantically worried about her wounded clan-mates. Were they alright? Did they come back to camp safe and sound? Did ShadowClan win? A painful sensation surged through as a tiny spark of anger surged through her veins, furthering her bubbling questioning about the situation. Whatever the answers were, she’ll get them later. Now, she just wanted to find out who in the world brought her back to camp, and if they were even still around.

Cracking open her eyelids, her hazy vision slowly grew adjusted to the fuzzy environment that danced and swirled around her. Her eyes barely even open enough to properly read the current view of her surroundings than just opened to the point of being a barely noticeable squint. The heavily scarred side of her face was more blurred than the other, and that was enough to cause a surge of worry to thrummet through her system. Definitely not good if she was permanently blinded on one side. All she could do was sincerely hope that it was temporary and would fade away eventually. It already hurt like hell looking around in the familiar environment of the medicine den. Her eyes stung and were only quick to land on two familiar coats. One of which being Cherrypaw, which wasn’t really an apprentice that she interacted much with, but the other…

God, her heart was quick to squeeze around a bitter cycle of yearning and hopelessness. Dovefluff, her own mother, was right beside her side. It was comforting, but Springpaw felt so much immense guilt that it was almost overpowering her other senses. Her lips trembled, her throat muscles aching as she tried to form her silent mumbles into words, her squinting blue eyes focusing on the bloodied, yet luxurious form of her mother. “M… M-mom,” the single word barely brushed past her lips, sounding only like a quiet, desperate whisper in hopes to grab the silver molly’s attention. A small trek of blood clawed its way up her throat and drooled messily past her blood-stained teeth and lips as she tried her hardest to focus directly on her mother, her lapis hues making contact with worried, motherly sapphire eyes. Her throat burned and throbbed, feeling as if she decided to swallow a whole mouthful of sand and gargled it before spitting it out. There were many things that the young calico wanted to say, yet it hurt her parched throat to even properly speak to her mother. She just only hoped that she would notice her and give her the loving comfort that she so desired.

@pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @Omari []

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 2nd, 2023 at 06:42 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:37 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud came padding into the den–arriving before she received some considerably awful news, so initially she was.. Fine. As fine as one could be after their clan just finished losing a portion of their territory.

She stepped into her den with a sigh, nodding her head to Sunleap, who had actually arrived before her. The blue-grey spotted tabby wasn’t too concerned, he seemed to be sitting and waiting just fine–so, no life or death wounds. That was good.

“Sunleap,” She greeted with a call of the warrior’s name, noting the claw marks that allowed blood to streak down the tom’s back. “I’m gonna grab some moss and soak it in some water to get you cleaned up, and then I’ll apply some marigold. Does that sound good to you?”

It was a rhetorical question, of course, as she was already toddling off to do just as she said she would. Disappearing for just a moment, she returned with a sopping wet ball of moss hanging from her jaws. She circled around the older tom before she seated herself behind him. Pausing for a moment, she assessed his wounds now that she was a bit closer. “...Doesn’t look too bad, Sunleap–it’s going to scar for sure, but I’d imagine you’ll be fine. How do you feel, though? Is it just these wounds, or am I missing any?”

She let the question hang in the air before she began to dab the wet moss against his wounds.

[ @Katiethewolfchild ]

tw for gore and brief mentions of death

Drizzlecloud had just finished treating her first patient from today’s battle, and it was beginning to concern her that Springpaw hadn’t made a reappearance yet. That fact alone made her spine tingle with unease, her fur beginning to stand on end until her tail-fur was fluffed up, making her look a whole lot larger than she actually was. Before an overly-confident apprentice had decided to catch her attention at Sunkissed Creek, she had been searching for her apprentice. The odd interaction had completely distracted her from her original endeavor, it seemed–

Suddenly, her concerns and worries had been answered. In the worst way possible, it seemed. The sharp smell of blood invaded her nose yet again, and even though she was used to it by now, this was just.. Worse.

Dovefluff practically bursted into the den, Cherrypaw in tow–Springpaw on her back. The sight of her apprentice’s current state–mangled flesh, bloodied fur, body completely limp and damn near dead. Her breath caught in her throat, her vision suddenly going blurry as she watched the vague shape of Dovefluff carefully slipping Springpaw off of her back and onto a moss bed instead. Her head slowly turned to look at Cherrypaw, only owlishly blinking at the young molly before she slowly returned her gaze to look at her apprentice.

Now certainly wasn’t the time, but she could feel it happening again–she could feel herself slipping away, into the backseat of her own mind. She was completely aware that she was here in this moment, but it all felt.. Wrong. She felt like she was too far from the ground, even though she could look down at her paws and see that she was standing–the ground felt farther away than it usually did. Her legs looked a bit longer, even. Drizzlecloud knew what was going on, and she was aware that she was here, but she just felt so far away–just like when Gentledoe’s eye got torn out. She couldn’t blank out now. She couldn’t disappear for minutes into the escape of her own mind while Dovefluff begged for her to save her baby–to save Drizzlecloud’s own apprentice.

“I…” The word fell from her jaws, the single word was far too quiet–hardly even a whisper.

Wake up.

You need to save her.

She would do the same for you–hell, some day, she probably will.

Shaking her head, Drizzlecloud dug her claws into the ground–once, twice, three times.

Ground yourself. Get back here and fix her.

“...I need you to keep your paws on that wound there, try your best to keep putting pressure on that wound, we have to stop the bleeding before I can get any actual work done. Try to keep her from talking, if you can, she has to save her breath–” The words came tumbling out of her mouth before she even realized that she was in control of herself again, and she whirled around to dart back into their herb storage. “I’m going to grab some cobwebs, I’ll be right back, I promise!”

Usually, they’d clean the wound first–she and Springpaw would do that together. Right now, there was far too much blood and it just seemed to keep pooling, so she had to stop the bleeding before she could do anything else. Grabbing a large wad of cobwebs before she came bumbling back. Dropping the cobwebs to the ground, she jabbed at it with a claw so that she could lift the mass of webs to Springpaw’s neck.

“Dovefluff, I know this is a lot to ask of you, but could you help me keep these cobwebs in place?” She demonstrated, pressing the cobwebs to her apprentice’s throat–gentle but still applying enough pressure to the wound there in hopes of letting the blood clot. “The cobwebs are going to get bloody fast–but we need the blood to clot so that it’ll stop bleeding so excessively. I’m going to grab a few more things so that I can patch up the rest of her wounds, too–can you do this for me?”

Drizzlecloud lifted her head, shifting her gaze to look at Dovefluff–her eyes brimming with tears that she dare not shed herself. She had to keep at least some composure here–for everyone’s sake here.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris ]

The weak voice of Fawnpaw caught Drizzlecloud’s attention, and she took quick steps to approached the apprentice, her nose scrunching up at the sight of the slice that went directly over her right eye. “Fawnpaw, hey.. Let’s get you to a moss bed, okay? Lay down and I’ll tend to you.”

Drizzlecloud gently guided the apprentice to an empty moss bed, humming gently to her and aiming to place a lick right between her ears before she padded off to go and grab some herbs. Cobwebs and marigold flowers, specifically. After a few moments, she returned with a small wad of sopping wet moss, two marigold flowers and a fair-sized ball of cobwebs. “I’m going to wrap up your head first, hopefully to stop the bleeding, and while we wait for the blood to clot I’ll clean up the rest of your wounds, okay? Just close your eyes and sit still for me.”

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:41 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap said I feel fine. No, you didn't miss any wounds. @Omari
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:46 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz

~~Cherrypaw~~

{ @Omari @poppy. @eris }

(Tw: blood, insanity)

It was like she couldn't breathe.

Seeing Springpaw like this... as Drizzlecloud came over, it made Cherrypaw fear her own life. She didn't blame Drizzle for focusing on Springpaw, Spring was important. Cherry wasn't important. Just like she told you...

The world seemed to close in around the tortoiseshell apprentice, darkness crowding the corners of her green eyes. She began to feel faint. Her paws loosened on Springpaw's wound. Cherrypaw glanced around, her vision turning blurry. The voices and screams and noises started to dull out.

The wound on her leg pumped out more blood as she put more pressure on her hind legs to try and stay balanced. Cherrypaw was forced to let go of Springpaw's wound to avoid falling over. She swayed on her paws, tears filling her eyes, pain filling every part of her body.

Her body began to numb... the sound around her slowed down... everything started to appear blurry and in slow motion...

"I feel... I'm sorry..."

Her voice was almost non-existent as her green eyes rolled into her head and the tortoiseshell she-cat collapsed, darkness consuming her.

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:01 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:50 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw quietly obeyed, sitting down in the empty moss bed. She was on the verge of passing out, but she held herself together. "Alright.." Fawnpaw whimpered,
closing her eyes. @Omari

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Closed Thread