Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old December 9th, 2016, 09:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Pebblekit heard her father's kind voice and instantly felt reassured. She moved closer to him.
Cucumberpickle sighed should I fight and help our clan and the others, since I do doubt them, or should I stay with my kits, Which should I do?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Cucumberpickle sighed should I fight and help our clan and the others, since I do doubt them, or should I stay with my kits, Which should I do?
Pebblekit's ears angled towards him. I wonder what he's thinking right now, she thought.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
Pebblekit's ears angled towards him. I wonder what he's thinking right now, she thought.
Cucumberpickle finally spoke his mind," Whiskerfur...Can I trust you with the kits to fight with our clan?"

Whiskerfur snorted," Sure, It isn't that difficult to let a kit drink my milk and sleep all day."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@# Hashtag
(GAH!! WRONG KIT IT'S ECHOKIT *facepalms*)
Echokit squirmed and opened his eyes, his dark purple eyes shone with curiosity "Who?" he sqeaked and flicked his tail as he picked himself up and waddled away from his mother and looked around the nursery.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 9th, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@# Hashtag
(GAH!! WRONG KIT IT'S ECHOKIT *facepalms*)
Echokit squirmed and opened his eyes, his dark purple eyes shone with curiosity "Who?" he sqeaked and flicked his tail as he picked himself up and waddled away from his mother and looked around the nursery.
Cucumberpickle smiled," You've opened your eyes, Echokit!"

Whiskerfur smiled," She better behave...,"

Cucumberpickle nodded," I'll fight, but I'll find a former queen to check on you twice a day"

Old December 9th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@# Hashtag
Cinderkit's eyes fluttered open to reveal her piercing blue orbs. The kit shakily stood and waddled closer to her father, "Y-You're leaving?" She asked, still getting used to her own voice.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 9th, 2016 at 10:12 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 10:22 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Chilekit and Limekit laid in their nest, huddled next to eachother, the kits didn't really have many friends. Some would think they where siblings, others really knew they were not siblings because of their very different color pelts. But there was something different about them. Well to start with, Limekit was blind, and Chilekit, he was just Half blind, his right eye, well is blind but the other is not. So when the two meet they clicked, because they knew how each other felt. Cliliekit put his head up and nudged Limekit, " Wake up Limekit." He said, and Limekit woke up with a yawn.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 10th, 2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 10:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Echokit let out a small shudder, his light grey fur slightly ruffled as he turned and looked at his littermates "Me? am I echokit?" he questioned, his purple eyes danced with confusion and bewilderment. The young tom slowly made his way back to his mother and looked around 'Where am I?' he thought as he saw some other queens and kits.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 10th, 2016, 09:58 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Echokit let out a small shudder, his light grey fur slightly ruffled as he turned and looked at his littermates "Me? am I echokit?" he questioned, his purple eyes danced with confusion and bewilderment. The young tom slowly made his way back to his mother and looked around 'Where am I?' he thought as he saw some other queens and kits.
The commotion around her woke Sandykit up. She could make better sense of what was being said now. Echokit? Is he my brother? I want to see too! She struggled a moment before finally prying her eyes open, revealing pale green eyes. Everything was a bit blurry, her eyes not yet used to being used. She blinked, and finding that it helped a bit, she blinked again. "Hello?" She meowed quietly, uncertain of what was going on around her.

Old December 10th, 2016, 10:13 AM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@JustJoye

The white and soft tan kit's face fell when Spearkit asked if that was what she truly wanted. Birdkit could help but look extremely confused by his sudden question of this life, though he couldn't see her confused expression. "W-what do you mean?" She mewed, cocking her head a bit as she watched him with her baby blue orbs.

"Of course that's the life I want... what else there to want? Wouldn't it just be great to become a warrior? To be the protectors of Skyclan from any enemy that would want to hurt us... besides, there are so many friendly faces," as she said this she raked her brain for any reason that the angora would question if this is what she wanted. Nope, it all seems great. I mean, this is what little kits dream of from the moment they could play.

Her tail and ears twitched as she continued to try to figure out his uncertainty in the life of a warrior. "Do you want this life?" Birdkit wondered if he did actually wish for something else, something more. But what more was there? In her eyes this was the only life that was exciting and worth living. The life outside of the clan seemed boring and almost... useless? No, that seems mean - I just mean that they don't really seem to have much to do, they don't have a whole clan to take care of.

"I mean, is there something else you'd rather do?" Her ears perked. "Oh, are you interested in becoming a medicine someday?" Her thoughts instantly went to the other rank besides warrior in Skyclan, not wanting to think that the tomkit was interested in something outside their birth place.
[[ so soo sorry for the huge delay! my computer was comping out and i had to use my ipad for all things wco, which is not a factor that encourages me to post! ]]

Spearkit frowned. "But there are downsides!" He tried to reason with the tan she-kit, "You'd like to never be able to leave the territory? Never explore beyond what the Clan has already conquered?" His blind eyes narrowed and he cocked his head, wondering if she'd ever even addressed those truths. He found it hard to understand not really going through the life you thought you wanted for kinks and screwups that might happen, he certainly had, and there were even downsides to that.

The tricolored tomkit didn't even know what he wanted anymore.

"I don't know," he responded to the inquiry about being a medicine cat, "I certainly don't want to leave the Clan. I have no one here just as I do anywhere else. The only difference between here and outside SkyClan is that here I'm fed and given shelter." He sighed and looked at her, eyes becoming wet. He wanted to yowl at himself. Everyone knows you've lost everything, wallowing can't fix anything!

"I have no purpose," he choked out. He had to admit that to himself. Living obliviously was not an option.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]