Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old April 4th, 2018, 03:29 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.
( poor slugger )

Breath streaked up between the latter jaws of a thunderclan warrior, his long silky fur snagging on branches as he ran whilst his tail streamed widely behind him. His breath was frantic- scared while his paws drummed against the hollow earth. The sun was gone, it had gone down hours ago by his speculation and the one night he had decided to doze off mid camp he found himself in the same place again. Running away from his past with night terrors that seemed to grapple onto his mind and refuse to let him free. He was terrified,
It all seemed so real and than again maybe it was still real. Still there. Waiting for him. Slugbones ran faster excessing the muscle in his legs to its max as he sprinted for his life. There was nothing but fear, the scent of fear was blinding, caught on everything he ran by let alone the fact he sounded like a badger stumbling through the foliage. The tom darted for the border,
They can't get me there, they can't follow me, they won't follow me!
As a log lay ahead in his path he bunched his muscles soaring clean over with one swell jump twisting his agile body to the side to
Avoid slamming into one of the branches still attached. He could smell riverclan ahead.. It was so close and yet so far at the same time.
He would drown himself, yes when he was dead they couldn't find him even if that's what they wanted. They would leave his head once and for all because he wouldn't be here. Untouchable. He sped up despite feeling an increasing pain on his front shoulder and hind legs, he was numb but still felt the hot blod pumping out through fresh cuts. He didn't care in a minute or two it
Wouldn't matter. He ran faster, pushing harder, panting and looking dead ahead. That's when out of nowhere something snagged his front foot which caused him to cry out in horror. The momentum carried him forward doing a full somersault and slamming into the hillside before rolling down to the base of the small dry creek sending a cascade of pebbles after him. He lay like
This crumpled against the smooth river stones collecting dust as it settled and losing blood. His eyes where wide but his body was shut down, full of shock. He couldn't move. His eye where fixed on the thunderclan border. He had crossed sucessfuly and they wouldn't dare follow him out of the shadows.
His wounds stung from the fall and his fur was damp with sweat and sticking out in all directions while a tricks like of blood streaked from his nose.
He was safe, he was free, and he was alone...

(( oof- i can’t type something that long since i’m really tired ))

Rosepaw was out in the middle of the night, not from night terrors, like Slug, but instead for late night training. Was training the right word to use in this situation? He wasn’t learning anything, just trying to get better at something. Maybe that was what training was. His mind was a jumble of thoughts as he stared at the stream. He knew a few battle moves, and he believed he knew them pretty well, but when it boiled down to swimming and hunting, he wasn’t even okay. Staring at the murky water, he tried to locate anything he could grab with his paw, though his small mental task of doing that wasn’t successful.
Why was he even out this late? Well, training was one of the reasons, but he just wanted to be slightly better then he was. Sure, he was just staring out, but he had decided that didn’t give him any reasons to be that bad. So he trained hard, and worked much harder then he probably should have. He was out almost every night, no matter what weather. It always left him drained in the morning, but he didn’t care. He had to try and at least be average, not worse then the apprentinces a moon younger then him.
It was at that moment he heard someone running, and he quickly whirled around, prepared to find a Riverclan warrior yelling at him. However, all he saw was a flash of fur, and suddenly Thunderclan scent was filling his nose. His entire body tensed up, trying to figure out what to do. It was only one, so maybe he could take the intruder on? Taking a deep breath, he began to chase after the warrior, trying to find him. Then everything went silent, with a soft thud a few moments later. Now trying to locate the thud, he came across Slug, and a sort of instinct kicked in to run over and nudge him slightly. “Are...are you okay?” he asked in a small voice, eyes wide.
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:31 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( oof- i can’t type something that long since i’m really tired ))

Rosepaw was out in the middle of the night, not from night terrors, like Slug, but instead for late night training. Was training the right word to use in this situation? He wasn’t learning anything, just trying to get better at something. Maybe that was what training was. His mind was a jumble of thoughts as he stared at the stream. He knew a few battle moves, and he believed he knew them pretty well, but when it boiled down to swimming and hunting, he wasn’t even okay. Staring at the murky water, he tried to locate anything he could grab with his paw, though his small mental task of doing that wasn’t successful.
Why was he even out this late? Well, training was one of the reasons, but he just wanted to be slightly better then he was. Sure, he was just staring out, but he had decided that didn’t give him any reasons to be that bad. So he trained hard, and worked much harder then he probably should have. He was out almost every night, no matter what weather. It always left him drained in the morning, but he didn’t care. He had to try and at least be average, not worse then the apprentinces a moon younger then him.
It was at that moment he heard someone running, and he quickly whirled around, prepared to find a Riverclan warrior yelling at him. However, all he saw was a flash of fur, and suddenly Thunderclan scent was filling his nose. His entire body tensed up, trying to figure out what to do. It was only one, so maybe he could take the intruder on? Taking a deep breath, he began to chase after the warrior, trying to find him. Then everything went silent, with a soft thud a few moments later. Now trying to locate the thud, he came across Slug, and a sort of instinct kicked in to run over and nudge him slightly. “Are...are you okay?” he asked in a small voice, eyes wide.

[ I never write things that long normally c: I guess it's just fear I like to write about ;w; but whateva ]

Slug ones lay against the stones, body mangled badly from the run while his. Eyes where wide and glazed over with fear, anyone would've heard him but nobody would come cause nobody would be out at this time.
He didn't want them to see his weakness, he didn't want them to know he was scared. That's why he was up in the middle of the night
Laying near a stream on the border. That's why. The Tom shuffled and his multicoloured fur picked up the dust of the spray of pebbles as he rolled onto his back and gazed upwards. His heart was pounding so loudly in his ears he couldn't detect rosepaw's pawsteps and for a
Minute he couldn't feel the press of a muzzle onto his shoulder. He jerked away when his nose bumped flesh and his eyes widened to the size of the moon as he stared at rosepaw. At first in the lighting he couldn't
Tell if they where real or not, if they where in his head so he simply scrambled to his paws backing away with shaky steps and massive heaves of hot breath. "W- who are you? Wha- what are you?" slugbones hissed tail lashing despite the furious sting from freshly cut flesh. That's when he turned and attempted to scramble up the bank of the river
Claws shredding into the loose dirt and sending debre askew before loosing his paw bold falling backwards and slamming onto the stone bank a second time, letting out an audible groan of absolute agony. The blood on most of his wounds blended in nicely with the patches of cinder grey therefore undetected in any way unless he had a good nose on him, his body was sore from nose to tail tip filled with achy muscles inbetween. He looked horrible.
"d- don't hurt me, I was- I was jus- just getting away fr- from..." and he just didn't finish his sentence and simply gaze up at the stars from his laying position on the ground paws paddling in the air as he tried to pull himself up from his point of weakness.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 5th, 2018, 03:37 AM

Quote:

[ I never write things that long normally c: I guess it's just fear I like to write about ;w; but whateva ]

Slug ones lay against the stones, body mangled badly from the run while his. Eyes where wide and glazed over with fear, anyone would've heard him but nobody would come cause nobody would be out at this time.
He didn't want them to see his weakness, he didn't want them to know he was scared. That's why he was up in the middle of the night
Laying near a stream on the border. That's why. The Tom shuffled and his multicoloured fur picked up the dust of the spray of pebbles as he rolled onto his back and gazed upwards. His heart was pounding so loudly in his ears he couldn't detect rosepaw's pawsteps and for a
Minute he couldn't feel the press of a muzzle onto his shoulder. He jerked away when his nose bumped flesh and his eyes widened to the size of the moon as he stared at rosepaw. At first in the lighting he couldn't
Tell if they where real or not, if they where in his head so he simply scrambled to his paws backing away with shaky steps and massive heaves of hot breath. "W- who are you? Wha- what are you?" slugbones hissed tail lashing despite the furious sting from freshly cut flesh. That's when he turned and attempted to scramble up the bank of the river
Claws shredding into the loose dirt and sending debre askew before loosing his paw bold falling backwards and slamming onto the stone bank a second time, letting out an audible groan of absolute agony. The blood on most of his wounds blended in nicely with the patches of cinder grey therefore undetected in any way unless he had a good nose on him, his body was sore from nose to tail tip filled with achy muscles inbetween. He looked horrible.
"d- don't hurt me, I was- I was jus- just getting away fr- from..." and he just didn't finish his sentence and simply gaze up at the stars from his laying position on the ground paws paddling in the air as he tried to pull himself up from his point of weakness.

Rosepaw quietly began to panic, wondering if he was poking at a dead body, but when Slug moved, he let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. Sure, it wasn’t a very friendly movement, but he was expecting that. A few moments after his nerves were calmed, they were suddenly on edge once again. He didn’t know how to fight. What if he was attacked? He would be dead for sure. Maybe that would be a blessing. No, his body tensed up, he couldn’t think like that. “My name’s Rosepaw,” he said quickly, trying to steady his breathing, “And I’m a real cat, just like I’m pretty positive you are too.” he said, trembling despite the fake confidence in his words. Then, suddenly, Slug was down again, and Rose bounded back over, his eyes wide. There was a musk of blood in the air, and that caused him to panic, trying to use the dim moonlight to find spiderwebs, the only medicine cat thing he knew. “Don’t bother talking,” he murmured, padding away for a moment to try and find cobwebs. Once he had found them, he came back, and tried to find Slug’s wounds. “Once you’re slightly better, then you can talk,” he added. “But I’m not going to hurt you,” he murmured, “I don't think I could” he admitted, before trying to figure out how medicine cats made healing look so easy, trying to breathe steadily as he tried to dab away the blood with his paw.
Old April 6th, 2018, 02:36 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Rosepaw quietly began to panic, wondering if he was poking at a dead body, but when Slug moved, he let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. Sure, it wasn’t a very friendly movement, but he was expecting that. A few moments after his nerves were calmed, they were suddenly on edge once again. He didn’t know how to fight. What if he was attacked? He would be dead for sure. Maybe that would be a blessing. No, his body tensed up, he couldn’t think like that. “My name’s Rosepaw,” he said quickly, trying to steady his breathing, “And I’m a real cat, just like I’m pretty positive you are too.” he said, trembling despite the fake confidence in his words. Then, suddenly, Slug was down again, and Rose bounded back over, his eyes wide. There was a musk of blood in the air, and that caused him to panic, trying to use the dim moonlight to find spiderwebs, the only medicine cat thing he knew. “Don’t bother talking,” he murmured, padding away for a moment to try and find cobwebs. Once he had found them, he came back, and tried to find Slug’s wounds. “Once you’re slightly better, then you can talk,” he added. “But I’m not going to hurt you,” he murmured, “I don't think I could” he admitted, before trying to figure out how medicine cats made healing look so easy, trying to breathe steadily as he tried to dab away the blood with his paw.

Slowly the Tom righted himself only to crouch and remain crouched on the stones, his gaze flitting from the apprentice in front of him to the forest directly behind him as if something where to suddenly come running out of the darkness to get him. "Y- your not in m- my head?" he
Questions glancing upward at rosepaw attempting to straighten himself out by sitting up and sucking in a deep breath. His gaze never settled for more than five seconds while his head followed each uneasy movement. "I- I'm so- sorry I can leave your territory, I'm just, I just,,," he neglected to finish his sentence a second time drawing his mouth shut just
As he finished up the half complete sentence. He glanced around the Tom who had returned with cobwebs after a few seconds and instructed him not to speak.
Slugbones shuffled uncomfortable as the riverclan apprentice scanned him for the small cuts. He is very kind. Very nice. Be calm slugbones. He is ok. He will make sure they don't come for you. he blinked a
Few times as the voices in his head tried to coax him back into easiness. His shoulders released tension and he let out a heavy breath ignoring the small aprentices instruction to not speak "t- thanks."
And he looked around again, "w- why are you out here s- so late? A- and alone?" asked the warrior glancing down at rosepaw a friendly smile replacing his frantic panicked expression. He seemed too comfortable now as he let his body go at ease and he seemingly forgot about
The actions 2 minutes prior to that moment. "I- it's slug. Slugbones." he added afterwards glancing over his shoulder a few times as pebbles slid down the little hole in the side of the ditch he had made.

François Lelord

Old April 6th, 2018, 04:29 AM

Quote:

Slowly the Tom righted himself only to crouch and remain crouched on the stones, his gaze flitting from the apprentice in front of him to the forest directly behind him as if something where to suddenly come running out of the darkness to get him. "Y- your not in m- my head?" he
Questions glancing upward at rosepaw attempting to straighten himself out by sitting up and sucking in a deep breath. His gaze never settled for more than five seconds while his head followed each uneasy movement. "I- I'm so- sorry I can leave your territory, I'm just, I just,,," he neglected to finish his sentence a second time drawing his mouth shut just
As he finished up the half complete sentence. He glanced around the Tom who had returned with cobwebs after a few seconds and instructed him not to speak.
Slugbones shuffled uncomfortable as the riverclan apprentice scanned him for the small cuts. He is very kind. Very nice. Be calm slugbones. He is ok. He will make sure they don't come for you. he blinked a
Few times as the voices in his head tried to coax him back into easiness. His shoulders released tension and he let out a heavy breath ignoring the small aprentices instruction to not speak "t- thanks."
And he looked around again, "w- why are you out here s- so late? A- and alone?" asked the warrior glancing down at rosepaw a friendly smile replacing his frantic panicked expression. He seemed too comfortable now as he let his body go at ease and he seemingly forgot about
The actions 2 minutes prior to that moment. "I- it's slug. Slugbones." he added afterwards glancing over his shoulder a few times as pebbles slid down the little hole in the side of the ditch he had made.

“I’m real,” Rosepaw nodded, awkwardly smiling. Maybe he could have picked a better way to approach Slug, but he didn’t exactly care, and he couldn’t go back on it anyways. Seeing someone injured just gave him a bit more confidence that he could at least try to do something a little better. This cat was obviously in bad shape, and even if he was Rose’s “enemy” wait- was this cat’s clan his ally or enemy? He could care less right now. “Don’t worry about it right now,” he murmured. Now it was all up to seeing if he could get the cobwebs to stay. He was no medicine cat, so Slug’s own medicine cat would have to fix everything else. “N-No problem,” he wasn’t used to the praise, so he ended up just shyly nodding. Now learning Slug’s name, Rose repeated it in his mind a few times. He was surprised at how quickly the warrior calmed down. “Well...I...” he opened his muzzle to speak, before realizing saying that he was trying to train himself sounded stupid and almost kind of weak. “Just...taking a walk,” he quietly said, even though he didn’t sound that sure about it. “Why were you out here?” he asked, trying to push the question asked to him away.
Old April 10th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

ShadowFire sat near the border he was supposed to meet someone from ThunderClan he sat there and waited he waited till sundown he breathed a sigh of frustration then he heard pawsteps coming so he looked in the direction of where the pawsteps came from and saw you standing there and you said @Ravenfang

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 10th, 2018 at 09:34 AM.
Old April 10th, 2018, 08:38 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:

“I’m real,” Rosepaw nodded, awkwardly smiling. Maybe he could have picked a better way to approach Slug, but he didn’t exactly care, and he couldn’t go back on it anyways. Seeing someone injured just gave him a bit more confidence that he could at least try to do something a little better. This cat was obviously in bad shape, and even if he was Rose’s “enemy” wait- was this cat’s clan his ally or enemy? He could care less right now. “Don’t worry about it right now,” he murmured. Now it was all up to seeing if he could get the cobwebs to stay. He was no medicine cat, so Slug’s own medicine cat would have to fix everything else. “N-No problem,” he wasn’t used to the praise, so he ended up just shyly nodding. Now learning Slug’s name, Rose repeated it in his mind a few times. He was surprised at how quickly the warrior calmed down. “Well...I...” he opened his muzzle to speak, before realizing saying that he was trying to train himself sounded stupid and almost kind of weak. “Just...taking a walk,” he quietly said, even though he didn’t sound that sure about it. “Why were you out here?” he asked, trying to push the question asked to him away.

It felt so sontanious to just tell him what was going on, to tell him why of all hours he was running across borders and screaming like a maniac, but he was a small apprentice, a riverclan apprentice actually so why would he worry? If anything the worst scenario was the poor little tom would run away.
Wouldn’t be surprising. slugbones allowed the smaller feline work on the nics and cuts on his lower legs and torso. Not moving and
Jut staring deeper into his own territory with unsettled eyes. If they haven’t come yet they won’t come at all, I’m safe for now, by sunrise I have to go. slugbones turned to look at rosepaw studying how he now seemed more uncomfortable and his ears flattened. How come I can’t make it seem like I’m not crazy? “walking, I always thought you could go walking anytime in the day and not have to worry about seeing
Anyone?”
said slugbones looking down at him. The stammering was a clue for sure, poor thing was out here for a reason but what? Slugbones looked back over rosepaws shoulders into the darkness of the thunderclan oak trees than back at his face. ‘’I’m crazy, or at least that’s what they think. So I stay up at night. Go to bed at sunrise” he left out
The part that he was basically a skitzofrenic and that his night terrors kept him from ever drawing towards a nest anytime the sun wasn’t around. The multicoloured tom let out a deep sigh and looked back at rosepaw. “I think it’s time you work on your lying skills”
He mused shortly after finishing. A coy smile curving onto his lips.

François Lelord

Old April 10th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
ShadowFire sat near the border he was supposed to meet someone from ThunderClan he sat there and waited he waited till sundown he breathed a sigh of frustration then he heard pawsteps coming so he looked in the direction of where the pawsteps came from and saw you standing there and you said @Ravenfang
Larkpaw padded over to shadowfire and meowed a friendly greeting, like she did so frequently. “Greetings Shadowfire.” She meowed respectfully to the ShadowClan warrior. The rather young apprentice had always admired the Tom for his bravery and skill. She wished she had a mentor even half as feirce and brave as him.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Larkpaw padded over to shadowfire and meowed a friendly greeting, like she did so frequently. “Greetings Shadowfire.” She meowed respectfully to the ShadowClan warrior. The rather young apprentice had always admired the Tom for his bravery and skill. She wished she had a mentor even half as feirce and brave as him.
Why hello LarkPaw what are you doing out here *he meowed* @Ravenfang

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 10th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Old April 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Why hello LarkPaw what are you doing out here *he meowed* @Ravenfang
“I was supposed to meet you remember?” Larkpaw asked confused

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry