Today 02:34 PM

Old June 11th, 2020, 02:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango

Gazing across the clearing, Berrypaw narrowed her eyes as a certain... furball caught her attention. Blizzardbutt. Babykit. Cryblizzy. She had a million nicknames for that scrap of fur and absolutely despised him, simply because she could. And yet, before she knew it, she was on her feet, heading straight for the annoying baby. Why? She honestly had no idea, and yet here she was, now sitting in front of him. "Hey Babykit! How'd you like our little 'battle training session' a few days ago?" Her eyes gleamed as they caught the raw patch of healing skin where she'd sliced off a flap of his tail. "If you liked it so much, what do you say we do another one? But this time, maybe you'll actually learn something instead of being an annoying butthead. So what do ya say?" The apprentice truly had no clue why she was willing to waste her time in teaching the butt. Perhaps it was the extreme boredom getting to her? Ehh. It didn't matter. Maybe this could even be a little fun.
Blizzardkit gave a nod in interest,” It was a fun battle session. I’m totally down to learn a couple moves from you.” he meowed,” Plus I’m getting a training scar!” he chirped, he’d try not to annoy Berrypaw so she’d teach him cool battle moves.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:03 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

"Alright. I suppose I'll teach you a few things." Ughhh. Why was she being so nice to the dum dum? Maybe... ohhh... maybe she'd throw in a little catch that would make this whole thing more amusing for her. "Alright alright. Before you get too excited about this whole thing, there's a catch. You have to do everything I say, or I could always change my mind. Got it?" If he agreed, she'd definitely be making him do some stupid things along the way.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; June 11th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

"Alright. I suppose I'll teach you a few things." Ughhh. Why was she being so nice to the dum dum? Maybe... ohhh... maybe she'd throw in a little catch that would make this whole thing more amusing for her. "Alright alright. Before you get too excited about this whole thing, there's a catch. You have to do everything I say, or I could always change my mind. Got it?" If he agreed, she'd definitely be making him do some stupid things along the way.
Blizzardkit nodded,” I’ll do anything you say, as long as it won’t get me in trouble with Lionstar.” he meowed. He for the most part assumed she meant like in battle moves, but was concerned that if she was going to make him act like a fool, which seemed unlikely to him, he’d make it clear he wouldn’t risk pushing his apprentice ceremony back any further.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Slushie

The tom watched as the familiar pelt fluffed up in anger. And then it hit him on who exactly it was. Ah yes, the idiot Apprentice, who was upgraded to an idiot Warrior. He watched with an uninterested expression as Goosefury strut up. Once the feline was practically in his face he shot the other a lopsided smile, and sank down, stretching his back out. "And may I answer, why the Hell not?" he quipped, his smirk bloomed into a grin. Flopping over the edge of the rock he was perched upon Gentlethunder let his tail sway back and fourth.

"Ya know, while in the Medicine Den, I heard that if you hear a hollow sound from someone's head, it means they ain't got any brains." he explained in a rather facinated tone. Looking up at the other Warrior for a few moments before a grin bloomed on his maw once more. "I'm pretty sure I just saw what little brains you had go flying out when that rock hit your head. Pretty sure I see it over there on the ground." he hummed, leaning over to 'look.'

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:20 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zesty Mango

"Great!" A smiled flashed on Berrypaw's face. Hopefully, this whole thing would prove to be a hilarious payout for the way she had to be temporarily nice to the baby. "Before I teach you any real moves, we need to build up your pain tolerance first. Don't want ya getting too hurt and being a crybaby in battle, so it's best to prepare yourself." She abruptly stopped and flicked her tail over to one of the dusty dirt walls surrounding the clearing. "See that dirt wall? I want you to go run full speed at it and ram yourself into it a couple times. That way you'll get a feel for the pain of being thrown to the ground by an enemy." This was most definitely not a conventional form of training, but if Blizzardbutt had believed that her past attacks were just ordinary battle training, then he was probably dumb enough to think this was also just routine preparation.

Old June 11th, 2020, 03:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

"Great!" A smiled flashed on Berrypaw's face. Hopefully, this whole thing would prove to be a hilarious payout for the way she had to be temporarily nice to the baby. "Before I teach you any real moves, we need to build up your pain tolerance first. Don't want ya getting too hurt and being a crybaby in battle, so it's best to prepare yourself." She abruptly stopped and flicked her tail over to one of the dusty dirt walls surrounding the clearing. "See that dirt wall? I want you to go run full speed at it and ram yourself into it a couple times. That way you'll get a feel for the pain of being thrown to the ground by an enemy." This was most definitely not a conventional form of training, but if Blizzardbutt had believed that her past attacks were just ordinary battle training, then he was probably dumb enough to think this was also just routine preparation.
Blizzardkit gave a nod,” Alright.“ he assumed it made sense, like he should adjust to the pain of being knocked down so he doesn’t react like he’s in pain. He gave a nod and ran as fast as he could into the camp wall, it hurt a bit before scampering up careful not to let himself show the pain. He ran again at the wall gritting his teeth to avoid making noise. He didn’t want to not do it enough, so he went one more time, thrilled that he didn’t react.

Old June 11th, 2020, 03:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zesty Mango

At the first strike against the wall, Berrypaw's jaw dropped in surprise. No way. She hadn't thought any cat could be that dumb. But here was an example of an utter dum dum, standing right in front of her, ramming himself into the camp wall. Wow. But her initial expression of shock soon faded away, and by the time Blizzardbutt was done ramming himself into the wall for a third time, she was struggling to hide her fit of amusement. "Good. You did a great job. Now, you may think you are prepared enough, but that is far from the case. You are only prepared for the pain of slamming into the ground. Now, we must practice the art of receiving wounds." Her eyes hastily darted around the clearing, searching for something painful that he wouldn't get too suspicious of. And then, her gaze fell upon the perfect thing: a large clump of stinging nettles. "Okay, so to practice this, I want you to go roll around in that patch of nettles." A dismissive flick of her tail pointed the baby in the right direction. This would be good. Nettles hurt like hell, and it would be hilarious seeing Blizzardbaby trying to keep his composure through all the pain. Maybe it would even bring out the crybaby within him.

Last edited by Puddle~; June 11th, 2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old June 11th, 2020, 03:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango

At the first strike against the wall, Berrypaw's jaw dropped in surprise. No way. She hadn't thought any cat could be that dumb. But here was an example of an utter dum dum, standing right in front of her, ramming himself into the camp wall. Wow. But her initial expression of shock soon faded away, and by the time Blizzardbutt was done ramming himself into the wall for a third time, she was struggling to hide her fit of amusement. "Good. You did a great job. Now, you may think you are prepared enough, but that is far from the case. You are only prepared for the pain of slamming into the ground. Now, we must practice the art of receiving wounds." Her eyes hastily darted around the clearing, searching for something painful that he wouldn't get too suspicious of. And then, her gaze fell upon the perfect thing: a large clump of stinging nettles. "Okay, so to practice this, I want you to go roll around in that patch of nettles." A dismissive flick of her tail pointed the baby in the right direction. This would be good. Nettles hurt like hell, and it would be hilarious seeing Blizzardbaby trying to keep his composure through all the pain. Maybe it would even bring out the crybaby within him.
Blizzardkit assumed that it would be easy, no worse than pine neetles. So he happily flopped down and began rolling. Ow!!he thought realizing it definitely hurt, he’d force himself to act tough, no matter how painful it was, he continued rolling giving out a few grunts of pain. But it was getting worse and worse. How he wanted to get up and yowl in pain, but he had to build up the strength to not make a noise, as he’d do it every time he did battle training once he was an apprentice. He was amazed that some apprentices were able to toughen up for that pain, especially cats like Frozenpaw and Duckpaw. He was in so much pain, he felt his eyes watering, but didn’t let them drop by blinking them away before finally getting up and shaking the nettles out of his fur and approached Berrypaw, hoping that was the end of the prep for battle training.

Old June 11th, 2020, 04:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Starfall ]

Goosefury's eye twitched. This cat just HAD to get on his nerves, and on today of all days! Couldn't he chill for five minutes without being tripped on or interrupted or have a freaking rock thrown at his face? And then this cat had the audacity to act all high-and-mighty and completely chill about it. Ugh, Gentlethunder.
When he started spouting nonsense about hollow head sounds and leaned over to peer at something that was obviously nonexistent Goosefury ignored the tugging urge to turn his head and look. Instead he forced a strained smile onto his muzzle. Yeah, he was going to try his best to be nice to this asshole, even if it hurt. "You know, I think we may have gotten off on the wrong paw," he said, voice strainingly cheery. "I apologize for being an arrogant jackass, so it would be great if you could not hurl stones at my face anymore. If one of those happened to get inside this fascinating little empty eye socket I have here, it wouldn't be very good for me, and I don't want to deal with Otterstone reaching in there and fishing around - it's very uncomfortable." He lifted a paw to tap next to his eye socket, tail swaying slowly behind him. "Please and thank you."
Old June 11th, 2020, 04:32 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Zesty Mango

Berrypaw snickered wildly as Babykit flung himself straight into the nettle patch without a second thought. Was his brain simply non-existent? The show was still a good one, though it slightly disappointed her that the crybaby had failed to cry. But, she had seen the watery form of tears welling up in his eyes, meaning he had been extremely close to crying. "Darn it!" She yowled, pretending to be upset that Blizzbutt had shown some slight pain. "Don't think I missed the water swelling up in your eyes! That means your pain tolerance still isn't high enough! We've got to try one last thing before you're ready." Now it was time for the grand finale. Jump off the top of the Streamstone? Nah. If Babykit got seriously hurt doing that, then the blame would be pinned on her, and she definitely didn't want that. Hmm... Oh! A clump of spiky brambles caught her attention. But her idea didn't involve the entire bramble bush. No, that was too risky. If he jumped in and got stuck, she'd have to waste her time untangling him. Instead, she walked over to the bush, and began carefully removing a single spiky tendril. Once it was separated enough, she gave it a good yank and pulled it clean off the bush. She laid it along the ground, in a spiral-like formation. "Okay Babybutt. This is our last tolerance building exercise. For this one, you need to flop down on your side, right on top of the brambles. This activity simulates getting gashes from claws." This one would be priceless if Blizzardummy went through with it. It was at the expense of a little blood spilled, but that was a trivial manner. The wounds shouldn't be too deep and it seemed that the baby enjoyed receiving these so called "scars", so it hopefully wouldn't be a big deal. This was bound to make him cry, right?

Last edited by Puddle~; June 11th, 2020 at 04:32 PM.