Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: October Gathering

Skyfeather watched as the tom yelled at Cherrydawn. Wow, he really doesn’t like cats touching his tail. The WindClan warrior narrowed his eyes as he got ready to pounce, then drew in a sharp breath as the cat leaped at him instead. Skyfeather let out a growl and reared onto his hind legs and lashed at the air, hoping this was enough warning. The black and white tom then dropped onto all fours and glared at the tom, prepared for whatever was going to happen next.

@Constellation

Character Site

Old October 29th, 2017, 02:27 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Ashenstorm head hit the tree, white spots started to cover his version. He lash out at any sight of movement, thinking it was Confetti. I can't... see anything. He suddenly could feel the rage fade away, and the pain flooded in. Everything hurt, and his body was tiring.

Aspenheart bounded in the battle, his eyes shining with some excitement. This was his first battle, ever! The young warrior was a barely a warrior, only having turning a warrior a couple moons ago. His head a bit high, as someone knocked into him. He jump in surprise, saying sorry that he wasn't looking but in return his cheek was slice. Oh... I can't be nice in battle! Luckily it was just a apprentice, a young one at that. Aspenheart easily defeated them, before readying himself for another attack. He didn't know what clans were on Windclan, his clan side so he just guessed to attack any cat not Windclan? Specially those mouse-brains Thunderclan cats! (Open!)

Confetti chucked at Aspenstorm,” Say Bye-Bye to life.” She cackled and limped off to clean her wounds (should we end it here?)

Goatpaw felt pain rake his side as he finished his blow to Halite’s neck, it was a bad blow for a warrior, but for a young apprentice it was decent. He growled and ran around and jumped up onto Halite’s back intending to once on his back blind Halite. Once I blind him he’ll be useless, he can’t aim without sight, just because his hearing will improve doesn’t mean he will have an advantage, we’ll easily kill him.

Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)

Hybrid felt himself get lifted of the ground he gave a yowl in suprise,” What are you doing mousebrain, I might not be able to harm you in the air, but you can’t hold me in the air until the battle ends.” He retorted.[/QUOTE]

(Yeah, sure)
Ashenstorm vision blurred, hearing the crackle fade away as he lay limply on the ground. Yet, he threw his pride away a long time ago. I'll just.. close my eyes. Sleeping in the battlefield. His breaths were shallow, as he went into sleep.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:41 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Cool October Gathering

~A Grey Tabby watched Goatpaw and Halite Battling from up in the Safety of the trees.~ "Pfft...If He had aimed his blow just a bit higher, he could have done some serious damage.....And now he decided to jump on his back......." The Tabby mumbled to herself as she watched. "If he were smart, than he would dig his claws into the Leaders Spine, and drag his claws down his spine until he got down to his tail...but that would take awhile with claws that short..." She concluded to herself. Although she desperately wanted to rip off someone's pelt, she knew that she must wait, for if she struck to early, it could lead to her demise. She smiled as she thought about someone trying to sneak up on her, the thought nearly impossible now that she was up in a tree, but possible, if they were smart enough.
Old October 29th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;413152]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fox smiled."Well your here and your in it." He said,lunging toward toward the cat.He didn't go for a vital spot,but instead went for his back leg.He would play with him for a bit.'this is going to be easy.
The Tom growled. "Hey! I'd prefer it if you left me unscathed!" he leapt, Fox still on his back leg, in an attempt to escape up over the hill but there was nothing to hold onto or use as a paw hold so he fell down again with a THUMP. Hopefully that little fall will hurt the poor Flea-brain
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:04 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;413309]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
The Tom growled. "Hey! I'd prefer it if you left me unscathed!" he leapt, Fox still on his back leg, in an attempt to escape up over the hill but there was nothing to hold onto or use as a paw hold so he fell down again with a THUMP. Hopefully that little fall will hurt the poor Flea-brain
Fox let go,hoping he left a descent scratch."Well that's to bad then.Your a coward for running away.Just admit it." He meowed,before lunging at Crispleafs side.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Ashenstorm head hit the tree, white spots started to cover his version. He lash out at any sight of movement, thinking it was Confetti. I can't... see anything. He suddenly could feel the rage fade away, and the pain flooded in. Everything hurt, and his body was tiring.

Aspenheart bounded in the battle, his eyes shining with some excitement. This was his first battle, ever! The young warrior was a barely a warrior, only having turning a warrior a couple moons ago. His head a bit high, as someone knocked into him. He jump in surprise, saying sorry that he wasn't looking but in return his cheek was slice. Oh... I can't be nice in battle! Luckily it was just a apprentice, a young one at that. Aspenheart easily defeated them, before readying himself for another attack. He didn't know what clans were on Windclan, his clan side so he just guessed to attack any cat not Windclan? Specially those mouse-brains Thunderclan cats! (Open!)

Confetti chucked at Aspenstorm,” Say Bye-Bye to life.” She cackled and limped off to clean her wounds (should we end it here?)

Goatpaw felt pain rake his side as he finished his blow to Halite’s neck, it was a bad blow for a warrior, but for a young apprentice it was decent. He growled and ran around and jumped up onto Halite’s back intending to once on his back blind Halite. Once I blind him he’ll be useless, he can’t aim without sight, just because his hearing will improve doesn’t mean he will have an advantage, we’ll easily kill him.

Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)

Hybrid felt himself get lifted of the ground he gave a yowl in suprise,” What are you doing mousebrain, I might not be able to harm you in the air, but you can’t hold me in the air until the battle ends.” He retorted.[/QUOTE]
Blackblaze grimaced in pain, his face burning. With a heave, the cat pushed Hybrid to the side and rolled, picking himself up slowly. He was panting, blood dripping from his face. Looking at Hybrid, he narrowed his eyes. With a yowl, Blackblaze leaped off of his hind legs and slashed at the enemy cat's legs.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 29th, 2017, 03:36 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

The Grey Tabby Let her Gaze Drift to Fox, Smiling a bit, before Frowning, Seeing a noticeable movement coming towards them. "Pfft, Whoever that is, they should leave The fighting pair alone...and that reminds me, I Did come here to get my paws dirty..." She mumbled, jumping down from the tree, and Sprinting through the Bloodied field, Avoiding the other fighters, before slowing her pace as she approached the Are where she had seen the Sneaking Cat before. "Now where did th-" She was cut off as a Bulky Grey mass Slammed into her, Looking over in time to see an Orange pelt, Resembling that of a Tiger, And it was easily recognizable of who It was. "Akari, I Thought I Told you to stay back while I Finished up some business!" The Grey tabby hissed, Rolling to her feet quickly, Before staring at the Tiger.

"You told me that, But you know all to well that I always Ignore your Warnings." Akari Responded, Staring at the only feline she saw as `Family`. "Besides, you know that I Like killing just as much as you, If not more." She Teased, Extending her claws halfway, and smirking. If she wanted to fight, so be it. She would win, like every one of the last three times they had fought, but Akari didn't care, since it made for great training
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Don't you worry, okay? Take your time! <3 ]

Tumblestep was glad he was here with Daisyshade who understood him, or at least tried her best to understand him. He knew he couldn't of made a better choice in a friend, in a best friend, and in most importantly, a mate. In all honesty, Daisyshade was his rock, his anchor. She kept him rooted. She was everything he'd ever desired.

He felt her lean against him, but he didn't think anything of it. Tumblestep was very involved in the argument far above them, neck sharply swiveling as his gaze shot from leader to leader. A fascinated look was in his eyes, but with it was also worry. He, like Daisyshade, was not a big fan of conflict. Sure, it may be WindClan and ThunderClan fighting, but RiverClan could get involved quite easily. A fight between two Clans was a fight between all Clans. He flashed his mate an amused look, purring, ``Oh, aren't you funny.`` His worry faded away slightly as he realized Daisyshade was calm, calm enough to be making jokes.

And then another voice boomed throughout the clearing. Tumblestep's gaze was drawn away from his mate, resting on a tomcat he decided was the Dusk Syndicate leader. Eyes wide with fear, the gray-pelted warrior found himself shifting backwards slightly, closer and closer to the underbrush behind him. ``Daisyshade! C'mon!`` His first instinct was to run, and he intended to bring his mate with him. This time, Tumblestep would not leave Daisyshade's side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I have no time!! I'm confined to my mobile posts, so they won't be as good as regular posts. So I'm sorry for that c: ]

Just as daisyshade parted her lips another yowl beat her too it, Instinctively daisyshade moved in front of tumblestep flashing her ferocious teeth in the direction of the threat and growling a deep growl. If anything she was going to protect him. Tumblestep was not a fighter but rather a fleeting kind of cat and he was too gentle for somthing like war, Ahead daisyshade spotted the feline at the arch of the clearing a rainbow of warriors on either side. The stench of crowfoot was overwhelming and suddenly she knew who it was. Halite! She turned to look at tumblestep but was slightly shock to not see him beside her. She looked around frantically for a moment before quickly pinpointing him halfway into the tree line now encouraging her to follow. A flutter of fear urged her to follow after him but she also felt compelled to stay and assist Riverclan. She bit her lip and looked pleadingly at him, after a few glances back and fourth she scurried over to him and nudged his shoulder. "Go, hide, I wouldn't live with myself if you got hurt" daisyshade urged her mate giving him a swift lick across his cheek.

Leaving the love of her life stung her heart like it was being constricted, and she wasn't even sure if telling him to flee was a good idea, and yet the thought of him battling made her pelt crawl with anxiety. Maybe it had been a good idea. She cast a glance over her shoulder and spotted the first waVe of DS cats flooding over the hill towards the clan cats below. The numbers seemed evenly matched and yet she was almost tempted to usher herself and tumblestep away. Earlier the Molly would have looked stoic but now her pelt was two times it's orginal size, her eyes where bright with fear and her tail was lashing violently behind her. She looked back at tumblestep her body now reading her full panic, "You have to listen to me tumblestep... These are dusksyndicate cats. They will kill you unlike other clans" she meowed hoarsely.

Bump <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 29th, 2017, 06:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat
For some reason, throughout this entire battle, the older tomcat did not once have the fear of his own death appear in his thought process. There could be many various reasons for such a calm, determined demeanor within Flintheart right now, from the experience that he had with him due to past wars or just the pure, raw acceptance that he could die one of these days and he would not know it. To some cats, the thought of death or just dying in general was a terrifying thing to ponder about, however, when it came to the Burmilla, he would just block out the risk that he took when it came to defending his clan. If he were to die at an enemy’s paws, Flintheart would go down fighting and be happy that he went out while sporting his fierce loyalty to Thunderclan in his final moments. As his paws went against his opponent’s face and he was launched into the air, Flintheart felt like he was flying for several seconds, having nothing but fresh air around him at all angles and directions alike. However, as the Burmilla’s bluish green-hued gaze drifted down to see his foe when he’d land, he was soon brought to the realization that this Windclan male would take this time to dodge his attack and he did exactly that, abruptly rolling out of the way of his claws and into the grass, sending the grey-furred tomcat into the cold, loose dirt with a softened thud. Thankfully, he landed on his paws on the comfortable sand and soil, but it still sent Flintheart into high alert, knowing that he was now exposed to attacks from the ginger-furred warrior that he was currently facing. The two were soon face-to-face once again, a deadly silence going between them as the fury of claws and teeth went on around the felines without much mercy, however, it did not take long for Flintheart to notice that Spireflare’s eyes were not locked onto his own, but the bare flesh of his untouched neck. He possessed the look of a killer within his eyes, wanting to rip his throat out within mercy and it made the taller male stiffen, but he did not show fear nor hesitation in their current stance as the Burmilla just stared at him with his own look within his gaze. “Do your worst.” The look within his eyes said in silence and like a bolt of lightning, the muscular tomcat was coming right towards him with his claws stretched out and his jaws parted in a fearsome snarl as he aimed to end this fight now. Flintheart was ready though, ready to die, ready to defend his clan to the very end if that was what it took to prove himself. His lips peeled back into a threatening growl as his whitened bare teeth gleamed in the darkness. Time itself seemed to slow for a few short moments as the Windclan male grew closer and closer to him, but then, without any warning or preparation, another force knocked Spireflare away, midair, immediately saving Flintheart from his most likely demise. He watched, frozen in place, as the two males fought now before him. At first, the Burmilla expected the other male to be the Thunderclan male that he had been working to save earlier, but no, this was another Windclanner - who looked similar to his opponent. He did not take the time to put two and two together due to the fact that the other male soon had his foe in a scruff lock, immobilizing him and preventing any further harm to come to Flintheart or himself, for that matter. Fireflare looked directly at Flintheart, eyes showing deadly slits as he ordered him to go. This shook the older warrior from this frozen stance, giving the other tomcat a dip of his head as he backed away. It was true that the Burmilla was many things, but he was far from stupid - he knew when it was time to leave and now was that time. He turned and walked away from the two Windclan cats, now focusing his attention to the Thunderclan male that he had saved from being killed. He looked down at the orange-and-white furred tomcat for a moment, feeling the sting of the wound in the side of his face as it was soaked with scarlet blood. There were slashes on his sides and even his flank that dotted his grey fur with red splotches, but it did not matter any less to him. Flintheart dipped his head ever so slightly to Firefall with a flick of his ears as a friendly, almost casual greeting. “Are you alright?” He said, his tone soft as he lifted his gaze to look the male in the eye now.
Firefall blinked as the tom who'd fought his battle, ignoring the pain pulsing in his body. "I-I'm fine." He stuttered, much to his surprise. "A-Are you alright?" Gah! He'd just met this tom, and he was stuttering like a lovesick cat. That couldn't be the case. Right? The tom's scent was familiar, he was obviously ThunderClan as well. Firefall felt his heart give a few harsh thuds as he calmed himself. "I-I mean..thanks." He mumbled after. This tom didn't have to save him.. but he did. And Firefall would be forever greatful. He was conflicted between his embarrassment for his lack of battle training, and his greatfulness towards the Burmilla who saved him. The result was a stuttering mess of a fluffy tom. He swallowed and tried not to burst into a purr of gratitude. His pelt felt warm, and it might have been blood, but perhaps it was just because of this tom. Firefall felt odd about this thought process, because he'd always considered himself to be more attracted to toms, but not like this. This feeling was new. And not the best thing to be thinking of in a battle, the claws and fangs latching to pelts was enough to startle him back to reality. His fur once again cooled, so it was that tom that caused it. What would his Clanmates think if he told them? They were both ThunderClan, but it wasn't that common a thing..at least, he didn't think it was. But maybe..nobody would care? He blinked. This was crazy talk! He'd just met this tom, barely spoken to him, and gotten him injured, and now he was thinking like this?! This battle was getting to his head, or was it the striking toms apprea-he needed to stop! He'd been awkwardly silent for too long now. "Uh..again, I appreciate it. I guess i'm not a good fighter." He mewed, chuckling slightly. Oh StarClan, he shouldn't try to make conversation, he was terrible at it. Firefall swallowed and glanced into his eyes. His breath caught in his throat, and he hated it. He was being creepy, he was sure of it. His fur fluffed with embarrassment, and he then blinked, realizing. No going back now. "Uh, sorry, I forgot to..ask, I suppose. What's your name? Mine's..Firefall." He mewed, realizing a battle wasn't the best place for this conversation after he spoke. Why did he have to be so...weird? Talking about names in a battle? Firefall knew that was odd, but he couldn't contain the words flying out of his maw. He sighed inaudibly, his ears pinning back slightly. Now this tom would think he was weird, or scared of him, or something!
Old October 29th, 2017, 07:07 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
The tom's speed was surprising as he easily dodged the apprentice. He smirked at the frozen she-cat and snarled. "So now you need kits to protect you, Petal? How pathetic."

Petalstorm trembled and tried to cal out to Ashpaw, to tell him to get away from him, but the only thing that came out was a weak mew. Her blue-green eyes were wide as she slowly crept around the large tom. She took a shuddering breath and closed her eyes. Her teeth clenched, she opened them, narrowed, and yowled as she leapt up at the tom, taking him by surprise.
"Stay away from me and my family, Snake!" she hissed. She clawed the tom's face, distracting him and hoping Ashpaw would have enough sense to get in a few blows to Snake's hindquarters.
Ashpaw snarled again, though he was becoming confused. This tom apparently knew Petalstorm. He bit Snake's tail, yanking it towards him. The grey tom knew that would hurt, and then cause the larger male to turn to him. He hesitated before slashing at the tom's hindquarters, not sure what to do or what would happen. He expected something bad to happen. But he hoped to Starclan he'd be okay, and that Petalstorm would be too.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Closed Thread