Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old December 15th, 2023, 12:37 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Spottedpaw saw her mentor and seized her opportunity. She walked over to Poppysong and sat right up next to her. It was very cold out and this would help her by protecting one of her sides from wind. "Hey Poppysong, I can't wait to see what this meeting is about" She said waiting for the other clans to show up. Spottedpaw wasn't scared but she didn't know yet why to be wary of other clans, other than maybe Thunderclan.

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Poppysong smiles at Spottedpaw, curling their tail around them to help them against the cold. “It sure will be interesting…” they murmur. Their smile cracks, hoping this gathering isn’t such a disaster. They don’t want their apprentice to have that as their first impression.

A twinge of pain in their leg distracts them from Hawkfur approaching, so they jump when they speak. “Gah- Hawkfur- hey.” They glance away for a moment. “How’s your throat? Still raw?

Their own smile is pained, as if talking hurts them. Or perhaps because the thought of what happened to Hawkfur at the Skyglade pains them.

Old December 15th, 2023, 08:12 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual
Softsong followed Twilightstar and the rest of WindClan into the gathering. Since they were the first clan here, Softsong found herself a nice nook where the icy wind couldn't blow straight through her. If she had to deal with the other clans, she would at least deal with them without freezing to death.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 15th, 2023, 11:55 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

It was cold. Far colder than any cat had any business being out and about in. At least as far as the spotted molly was concerned. Hopefully Cowtuft would be attending this gathering, as she needed the warm, fluffy wall to cling to while sitting on the cold rock. Not that she would blame him if he chose to stay. She would have herself had she been given the choice. There were too many important things to keep up with back home to waste time in these pointless meetings. If she wanted to see leaders yell at each other, she would just wait by any border. Warriors yowling their lungs out until it devolved to teeth and claws was as inevitable as leafbare at this point.

Sourly, Lightningstorm noticed that WindClan seemed to be the first clan to arrive. A fact that did little to amuse her. Great. More time waiting for the others out in this cold. Could she at least bring a warrior up with her while she waited? Firestorm was probably nice and toasty, at least if she lived up to her name. If not, the lithe calico was certain she could simply say something - anything, really - to light up that spark that always got going whenever they were together. The overly enthused warrior's anger alone was probably enough to keep the entire clearing nice and warm for the duration of the meeting.

A small giggle escaped her at this thought, and the spotted lass could feel her whiskers twitching with amusement as she curled her tail around her paws, a miniscule and frankly useless effort to keep her toes warm. Oh well... she might still be cold, but at least now she didn't look like she'd just been told she suffered from Chuckles' same condition of eternally being a stick in the mud. The memory of the dark tom only served to widen her grin, wondering if he would make any visible change at WindClan and ShadowClan's potential alliance towards herself and her mentor. Probably not. He seemed like the all business all the time type of cat. Still, if she couldn't at least amuse herself with the idea of an over enthusiastic Chuckles suddenly turning into a gossiping menace then there truly was no point to these gatherings, and that was too boring a reality to accept.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 15th, 2023, 02:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong smiles at Spottedpaw, curling their tail around them to help them against the cold. “It sure will be interesting…” they murmur. Their smile cracks, hoping this gathering isn’t such a disaster. They don’t want their apprentice to have that as their first impression.

A twinge of pain in their leg distracts them from Hawkfur approaching, so they jump when they speak. “Gah- Hawkfur- hey.” They glance away for a moment. “How’s your throat? Still raw?

Their own smile is pained, as if talking hurts them. Or perhaps because the thought of what happened to Hawkfur at the Skyglade pains them.
Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes, and a white chest, muzzle, and paws]
---------------------
[Poppysong - @MangofDoom ]
---------------------
Hawkfur flinched when they jumped, distress clear in his blue gaze. "O-oh, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He hesitated before sitting down a few tail-lengths away, shivering in the cold wind. "A-and it's fine! It's getting better." He didn't mention how he could hardly run without wheezing anymore, and how his chest always hurt. But that wasn't the young warrior's fault, Hawkfur never thought so for a second. If anything, it was his own fault for panicking when the tunnel collapsed. He tried to put on a brave face, straightening up a little. "I just wanted to check on you, a-and your leg. I'm..." He paused, kneading the ground a little as he tried to organize his thoughts. "I wanted to come and apologize, Poppysong. I know now his hardly the time to do it, and I'll apologize for that too--but--" he cast a nervous glance at Spottedpaw, but didn't let his nerves get the better of him this time. "I'm sorry. I should have been able to free you without putting the others in danger. I'm sorry you got hurt because I didn't notice the tunnel collapsing."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 15th, 2023, 02:12 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescar and crookedpaw entered the gatherin, the 2 departed from each other and found there own plae to sit.
-------------

~Nightpaw~
She/her
Purk: Flock togeher (T1) inactive

Nightpaw followed the clan closely, her first timemout of camp and here she is at the gathering. She took a breath and sat down hoping she woj ld make a friend kr something.

(Open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; December 15th, 2023 at 02:13 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 02:51 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Scalescar and crookedpaw entered the gatherin, the 2 departed from each other and found there own plae to sit.
-------------

~Nightpaw~
She/her
Purk: Flock togeher (T1) inactive

Nightpaw followed the clan closely, her first timemout of camp and here she is at the gathering. She took a breath and sat down hoping she woj ld make a friend kr something.

(Open)

*QUAILHEART*
A SHY WHITE SHE-CAT WITH BROWN AND CREAM TINTS

Quailheart padded over to Nightpaw, pushing back utter terror, but she understood the apprentice might be even more afraid than she was. "Don't worry," She whispered softly, leaning over toward the apprentice. "Some cats might be grumpy from the cold, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. This'll be exciting. We'll need all the warm pelts in this weather!" She added.
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
---------------------
---------------------
Hawkfur flinched when they jumped, distress clear in his blue gaze. "O-oh, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He hesitated before sitting down a few tail-lengths away, shivering in the cold wind. "A-and it's fine! It's getting better." He didn't mention how he could hardly run without wheezing anymore, and how his chest always hurt. But that wasn't the young warrior's fault, Hawkfur never thought so for a second. If anything, it was his own fault for panicking when the tunnel collapsed. He tried to put on a brave face, straightening up a little. "I just wanted to check on you, a-and your leg. I'm..." He paused, kneading the ground a little as he tried to organize his thoughts. "I wanted to come and apologize, Poppysong. I know now his hardly the time to do it, and I'll apologize for that too--but--" he cast a nervous glance at Spottedpaw, but didn't let his nerves get the better of him this time. "I'm sorry. I should have been able to free you without putting the others in danger. I'm sorry you got hurt because I didn't notice the tunnel collapsing."
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail, smiling at the assurance of their wellbeing. They use that piece of hope to fight back memories of being trapped, of being unable to move. They blink to try to dispel the feeling from their mind.

“Oh, stars, Hawkfur. There was nothing you could have done better,” Poppysong promises. “If you didn’t call out I would’ve been completely buried-“ a shiver runs up their spine and they shut their eyes with a deep breath. Their usual excitement is replaced with icey fear.

With a breath, they try to smile at Hawkfur. “You don’t have to apologize. But, if it will help, I do forgive you.”

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 15th, 2023 at 07:03 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:19 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Queenly

Mapledusk sat smiling
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:56 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!

LOCUSTPAW

@Micanomancy , open for interaction!
he was a pathetic little thing, all bones and bristle-y fur, tan and black like a coyote with freckles. locustpaw carried himself with a meandering pace, shoulders tensed and head low, eyes more often fixated on his paws than the world in front of him. he was somewhere near the back of windclan's pack when they arrived, finding the bustle further up too compressing and annoying. the path gave way to a massive clearing, with the sea stretching endlessly behind it. the ocean lapped at the beach on either side of the area, and locustpaw had to pause to take it all in. it was, after all, his first gathering as an apprentice.

a few moments elapsed in mental silence before the stout little man shook his head and returned to his sulking, slinking off to find some dingy corner to set up in. with all clan relationships dropping like metaphorical flies, locust wouldn't be surprised if somecats decided to rip eachother's throats out in front of him. at least it would provide some entertainment to brighten up his filthy day.

sending a cursitory glance around the clearing(though, he supposed it was much too massive to be called that. it was certainly double if not triple the camp as a whole, and the majority of windclan's ranks being here it still felt spacious) as if looking for a familiar face. when his gaze alighted on his mentor, chatting up a storm with some other warrior he felt his ears pin back with hostility, unwarranted. psh, whatever, he hoped hawkfur didn't notice him. he didn't want him to anyway. he didn't want to be here in the first place (which, admittedly was a lie as he very much was excited for his first gathering, even if he refused to give that feeling any attention).

he instead fixed his mentor with a stare sharp as claws in the back of the head, tail flicking irritably.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 15th, 2023, 10:38 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail, smiling at the assurance of their wellbeing. They use that piece of hope to fight back memories of being trapped, of being unable to move. They blink to try to dispel the feeling from their mind.

“Oh, stars, Hawkfur. There was nothing you could have done better,” Poppysong promises. “If you didn’t call out I would’ve been completely buried-“ a shiver runs up their spine and they shut their eyes with a deep breath. Their usual excitement is replaced with icey fear.

With a breath, they try to smile at Hawkfur. “You don’t have to apologize. But, if it will help, I do forgive you.”
---------------------
---------------------
Hawkfur didn't look convinced, but some of the tension left his shoulders. "Thank you. I think you are a fine warrior, Poppysong. WindClan would be remiss to lose you." He dipped his head a little, radiating comforting warmth. He went to say something else, but suddenly stiffened, the feeling of being watched pricking along his neck. He turned, scanning the crowd of WindClanners with narrowed eyes. There. His eyes widened in surprise at seeing Locustpaw at the Gathering. When he had searched for the tom before leaving, he had found no sign of him.

Hawkfur turned back to Poppysong. "It looks like I have an apprentice to get back to. If you need anything," he met their gaze, his voice firm. "You have a friend in me." With another final wave of his tail, he headed back towards Locustpaw.
---------------------
---------------------
[Locustpaw - @redshiftreign ]
---------------------
When Hawkfur approached Locustpaw, his tail was swishing in amusement. "I'm so glad to see you here, Locustpaw." He sat down next to the little cat, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I was worried you wouldn't make it to your first Gathering." Hawkfur's voice was raspy and occasionally broke, deep breaths often followed by small coughing fits. Locustpaw, if he had been in camp when Hawkfur returned, would know that he had been in one of the tunnels at the Sky Glade when they collapsed, burying Hawkfur and another warrior, Poppysong. Hawkfur hadn't been crushed by debris like Poppysong, but he had inhaled a lot of dust and dirt, damaging his throat and lungs pretty badly. Since then, Hawkfur's stamina had been greatly depleted, and he had to take more frequent breaks during training or hunting. He had been getting better, however. It would take time for him to be back to his usual best.

When Hawkfur had returned, he had a far away look in his eyes, not leaving Poppysong's side the entire time they had been treated by the medicine cats until he was shooed away. He tried not to let the phantom dust weighing down on him prevent him from being a good mentor for Locustpaw, but it did mean he bantered less, instead looking more tired and letting Locustpaw's comments slide more often.

"I know it's a little underwhelming now," he continued, "but once the other clans show up, it's really something to behold." He shivered a little. "Of course, it's better when it's not leaf-bare."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~