Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Clans October Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @elaif @Moonraven @Lillith @Estelle @FrostyGalaxy @dino. ]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The leader yawned loudly as she cut through the territory and made her way toward the beach. Clouds hung heavy in the sky, but the moon remained high and untouched by the fluffy cotton balls that slowly moved in time with the wind. A brisk chilly breeze greeted the giant she-cat as her paws left large imprints along the sand in the empty breach.

ShadowClan first arrived. Oddly enough, she often arrived first during this moon. Dawnstar hadn't a clue why and didn't really care. The leader was still a tad hungover from the recent fight with ThunderClan, fresh scars marred her strong physique and those who stared long enough might even notice the minuscule limp in the proud she-cat's gait.

The Queen of Mean quickly made her way to the cluster of stones and leaped, getting comfortable on the leaders' perch. She coiled her sore tail around her immense paws and stared down at her clan with piercing golden-amber eyes. Aside from dealing with potential ThunderClan nonsense, Dawnstar truly wondered if RiverClan was going to arrive this moon. It's been two moons and ShadowClan has heard little to nothing on them. Curious, she might have to start asking actual questions if they didn't show up.

ShadowClan's Arrived

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:35 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Ignoring the aching of her injuries, Bumblestar stepped onto the sand and let her claws drag through the grains as she walked. ShadowClan was already here. She felt a fresh wave of frustration surge through her veins. "If anyone ticks me off tonight, I'm kickin' you out on the spot," she snapped over her shoulder. "Don't give me a reason to."

She turned sharply away from the group to claim her spot on the stones like every time before. Her wounds were still very much obvious, but she hid any sign of the hurt behind a blank mask as she loafed down next to Dawnstar.

[ @Undertaker ]

ThunderClan has arrived.
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You cudn't kick me if ya tried!" Goatscrunch snorted loudly as he hobbled with the ThunderClan crew. "Them stubby thangs you call legs ain't got reach, kid."

[ @dino. ]
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:07 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost and SilverLightning made their way onto the sacred sandy grounds, both expecting something interesting and exciting to occur here tonight.

(Both Open)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 6th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Dawnstar's ears perked as ThunderClan made their way to the gathering before the others. Bumblebrat made her way up and took a seat beside her without causing a fuss. It wasn't hard to tell she was frustrated, and that was funny, but Dawnstar wasn't interested in the headache of antagonizing the she-cat. Besides, Dawnstar didn't like gloating unless pester first. She often only bit harder when bitten first and Bumblebrat was quiet so...

"I'm tired and not interested in making a commotion about this, Bumblestar. One of your apprentices, tufted ears, silver pelt, big paws, and an incredibly cocky attitude, took one of my apprentices, Lynxpaw, after the battle. I need him back, is he in your clan?" Dawnstar asked, fighting off another yawn.

She truly didn't think Bumblebrat was stupid enough to take a ShadowClan apprentice hostage after what ThunderClan had just gone through. However, Bumblebrat has done stupider things, but this would be extremely stupid and low... although she did protect a medicine cat murderer. Bumblebrat wouldn't be petty enough to steal an apprentice after a loss, right? Right? Even though she would, Dawstar wasn't really looking forward to raiding ThunderClan for one apprentice. It was getting colder and herbs would soon be depleting. She had an upcoming leafbare to battle with, and she really didn't need any more dead or injured clanmates at the moment.
@dino.

Purrks

Last edited by Undertaker; October 6th, 2023 at 09:15 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:36 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap followed Bumblestar to the gathering.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old October 6th, 2023, 09:37 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Goatscrunch made Bumblestar's pelt immediately fluff up, and she opened her mouth to shoot back with a nasty remark, but Dawnstar's question (thankfully) cut her off. She shot the larger she-cat a look, then let her eyes close as she sighed harshly.

"Ghostpaw," she muttered. "I don't know a thing about taking one of your apprentices, 'cause I sure didn't order it. Not interested in taking hostages, 'specially over a piece of land. Lynxpaw's not been in my camp. Sorry 'bout the trouble - I'll find him, send him back your way, 'n deal with the idiot."

Normally she wouldn't ever bring herself to apologize, but right now she was just too exhausted to even care about saving face.

[ @BEAR. @Undertaker ]

Old October 6th, 2023, 09:48 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Everything hurts. Everything was sore. Following close behind came a staggering medicine cat apprentice. Springpaw’s hind leg occasionally hobbled as she trudged her way towards the stones, her wounds closed to a point where they just showed gnarly scarring. The right half of her face was marred, and the eye there looked to be a little bit more blurry. She could still see, but the eyesight with that eye was just weaker than the other. Her small body practically felt vulnerable around the large commotion of ShadowClan warriors, her eyes frantically scanning the clearing to search for any signs of that… tom-cat from before that tried to murder her at the battle. A pained exhale blew through her clenched teeth, the sight of frost eliminating from her exhale of breath.

That was another thing; she couldn’t speak. She couldn’t utter a single word without feeling her throat gargling and gurgling as if she had decided to swallow down mouthfuls of sand. The only thing prominent along her neck was a nasty scar, easily noticeable for question if wanted. Springpaw had debated coming to this gathering. She wondered if she could’ve just stayed back at camp and continued to try to recover more against the freakish injury. But, she knew that she couldn’t do that. She had to follow protocols now, didn’t she? All she could sincerely hope was that she couldn’t sit there and look like a fool if someone tried to ask her a question. How was she espoused to gesture signs to them? She knew nothing about sign language! Maybe Cowtuft could help with this? That is, if the tom-cat would agree. Hell, she even promised to Bumblestar that she would try to ask them if they knew about behind Squirrel… whatever’s death! How was she supposed to do that now when her vocal cords are no longer in proper function? Oh well. She supposed she’ll find out at some succinct point at this gathering

[ @something. ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:09 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ OPEN ]

Rushingpaw made his way into the sandy clearing, following behind the mass of ShadowClan cats. His eyes were wide as the moon, taking in every possible cat, rock, plant, grain of sand around him. This was his very first gathering! His pelt was prickling with excitement. An overly cocky smile rested on his maw as he strolled in with a confident gait to his step. The scent was overwhelming - he had hardly smelled any of the clans before, and his eyes watered slightly at the strong earthy, sappy stink of the ThunderClan cats that shuffled into the Seastones clearing.

"BLEGH," He couldn't help but dramatically gag, eyes narrowed and nose scrunched up as he hesitantly made his way to sit somewhere. Ew!! They stunk!!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 6th, 2023 at 10:09 PM. Reason: test concluded
Closed Thread