Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2023, 06:40 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default September Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @navarra @Undertaker @elaif @Moonraven @Lillian @Estelle ]
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:41 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Clouds concealed most of the stars as Bumblestar led her Clan to the Seastones. The same old routine as the last few moons - except this time she was hoping for significantly less drama. A certain cat wasn't around to give her that today. Though she almost hoped he decided to dare to show himself.

"Behave yourselves," she snapped harshly over her shoulder as her paws touched sand. "Next cat who pisses me off can live the rest of their lives outside ThunderClan. If you think I'm kidding, I'd love for you to test me."

She imagined her claws sinking into some irritating idiot's face as she turned away from her Clan and scaled up the stones to her spot. Her tail twitched restlessly next to her.

Old September 15th, 2023, 06:47 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap followed Bumblestar to the gathering. The yellow tom was silent. He had never been planning on misbehaving, even before Bumblestar spoke. After all, this was a gathering and at 64 moons he was too old for misbehaving.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 15th, 2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:52 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Sweetpaw

She/Her|Female|7 Moons|Apprentice|Straight
Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes

Sweetpaw slipped into the Gathering with the rest of her Clan, her fur quivering with excitement. Her first Gathering! How exciting! She kept close to Rainfall. "What are the other Clans like?" she asked her mentor.

@Caspian
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:03 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 18 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Carefully the young warrior pads alongside the Thunderclan deputy. The fact that he even weaseled his way into being allowed to come to this gathering was astonishing. But he was beginning to go crazy in that medicine cat den. And he needed to regain his strength! So proudly he subtly limps at Alderstep's side with a soft smile. Hopefully this gathering went better than the last one...

alderstep | @navarra

--------

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons

---

After having heard what happened with Mapleface and Cracklepaw at the last gathering, he decided to show up this time to make sure that no one would bother the queen. He lingers close by to her without hovering... Unless she asked him to stay closer by. Then he would gladly do so. But he watches carefully for the other clan's arrivals.

mapleface mention | @Rose

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

FallowReed, DawnShred, and HeronSnarl arrived after BumbleStar
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:24 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Asterpaw-*
14/100
he/him || 7moons || no purrks
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

A gathering was something Asterpaw had never heard of before joining ThunderClan. The stories his mother told him to try and keep him in the house folk's nest were always vicious stories of violent battle and terrible, evil cats. What Aster had gathered, though, was that the Clans were not all bad, there might be some awful cats here and there, in every Clan, probably. But a gathering, where all four clans meet in peace, was not something Aster had heard about, and he was eager to partake in it.

The sand under his paws felt odd, like he was sinking and also floating all at once. It was warm, too, and that was pleasant to feel. Apparently, these meeting didn't always end peacefully judging by Bumblestar's words just now. Tonight would be different, though... probably. Granted, Aster had no way to guarantee that, but he just had a feeling tonight would go just fine, he was looking forward to getting a glimpse of the other clans.
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:10 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Almond-shaped hues pierced through the darkened abyss, blue hues twinkling as the dim light of the moon reflected past the clouds that concealed the midnight blue sky. Snow-white paws became decorated with bits of sand as the small feline trudged her way through the sand, her small paw prints imbedded into the soft sand behind her as she went. The last few gatherings that had occurred had only been disastrous and filled with concurrent drama—specifically with ShadowClan at best. The single word, ‘drama’, only felt like a word that was bound to only cause trouble for ThunderClan and equally the entirety of the gathering. Whiskers twitching, Springpaw blinked as she noticed that her clan was the first to have arrived at the sandy clearing, but her surprise was quick to depart as she trudged their way towards the Seastones, standing right in front of it. Her sand-caked paws braced against the soft ground, in preparation for herself to leap onto the stones and await for the other medicine cats to arrive.

With enough momentum, the calico gracefully leapt onto the stones and sat petitely onto the smooth stone below, flashing a tiny smile as she promptly curled her tail around her paws to set up an example. Surely, this gathering shouldn’t go down in the hellfire ruins, right? Hopefully not. Springpaw wouldn’t be certain if she could even handle a gathering such as this to go down that simple path, even if it felt like it was bound to go that way even if she hoped it wouldn’t.

[ @Omari ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:25 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

This would be her second gathering, the last one she hadn't attended, which she deemed good. Especially if she went off from what others kept talking about back at camp after it. She didn't think she wanted to witness the outcome, so she didn't bother asking anything else. Seemed that they were the first ones here, sad she was wondering who would bother to interact with her this time. Last time it had been two Riverclan apprentices, she wondered if they would do so again. Thought she heard that they hadn't come to the last gathering, so would they come to this one? A part of her hoped they did, she kind of enjoyed their tiny conversation, it was fun to see how she could rile someone up.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old September 15th, 2023, 10:02 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 14 moons
Sharpclaw followed after his clan, taking a seat with a good view of the seastones. His shoulder no longer ached, the wound having finally healed into a scar. A permanent reminder of his mistakes, as Hailstorm would put it.

Hopefully, this gathering will go well. It was a disaster last time, and it made his blood boil just thinking about it. Though fortunately, Cracklepaw wouldn't be at this gathering, or any others for some time. Sharpclaw would have rather had that deranged psychopath exiled, but as an honorable warrior, he'd have to accept Bumblestar's choice of punishment for him. Though he could only obey her words for so long, and eventually he would take matters into his own claws should Cracklepaw prove to be an actual threat.

Sharpclaw settled down in the sand, slumping on his side, and busied himself with grooming his fur. He wondered if RiverClan would bother to show up this gathering. They hadn't at the last one, though that might have been for the best.

[OPEN]

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 15th, 2023 at 10:02 PM.
Closed Thread