Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2023, 01:37 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: March Gathering

Duskhope stood off to the side, tail tucked neatly over their paws. Gatherings weren't really their thing, but they really had no choice in the matter. At least it was only ThunderClan here, and they didn't have to deal with the others. They shuddered when they thought of ShadowClan. What would they say to killing some of ThunderClan's warriors?
[Open]

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3
Old March 7th, 2023, 11:36 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Harefire padded after Thrushfur, shaking his paws after every step to keep the blood circulation going. Slow progress. The brown-and-orange warrior was very concourse of having a new leader, and no deputy. There would only be two deputies sitting under the great rock tonight, assuming nothing had happened in any of the other clans. Sweeping away a clear patch on the ground, then sitting there. He noted, with an apprentice-like glee, that ThunderClan was the first clan to arrive. It was silly, like selecting the plumper of two mice in a rich newleaf. Only gave a temporary satisfaction and then was forgotten about moments later.
{OPEN}

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; March 7th, 2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old March 7th, 2023, 05:20 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

➛ owlbranch ;
; he/him | seventy moons.
--a fellow thunderclanner made their way over, and owlbranch managed to drag himself out of the anxiety-spiral just before they spoke. owlbranch was considered a senior at this point, was he not? he had to set a good example, right? it was rabbitchaser that took the spot next to him, making a comment – small-talk, he assumed – on the weather. owlbranch nodded, humming in agreement. “mhm.” he purred dryly, tail curling around himself further. he looked up at the moon, watching the stars twinkle and dance. “what do you think?” owlbranch's tone was near-whispering, eyes going cloudy and unfocused, as if he were dreaming. “will the gathering be alright for once?”
@wren
– #8/?

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old March 7th, 2023, 06:53 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @valery ]
buzzflight
--------
Yikes, this tom had it even worse than she'd initially thought. "Sarcasm, sarcasm, sir!" she said, shaking her head in amusement. "Meetings are boring, of course, but I will admit that Gatherings are usually things I look forward to..." she sighed in disappointment, lowering down into her loaf-position. "I don't think excited is the right word," she mused in response to his rather edged question, ignoring the accusatory tone. Everyone was anxious today, so she would let it slide.

"Curious is more like it."
Yes, that was a good word. Buzzflight was always prepared for danger, but that didn't stop her from being able to see the light in situations. And there was always a little bit of that. Well, almost always. It could definitely be worse. Right?

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old March 7th, 2023, 07:06 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishsoap View Post
{Springpaw}

The feeling of the light cool breeze running through her thick fur made the pastel calico shiver. This was Springpaw’s first gathering, and from what she’s encountered from eavesdropping on occasional conversations at ThunderClan camp, her own clan was in trouble with ShadowClan. The thought itself made her stomach begin rolling like barrels. She hated feeling this nervous at a gathering. Her blue eyes scanned the dark, dimly lit area only to find that her clan had arrived first to the gathering. She felt a bit at ease for it, but that didn’t stop the churning anxiety in her chest. Her eyes trailed up at the seastones, her mouth open agape at how large it was. She never heard much facts about it, other than the fact that all of the high ranks were mainly up there. It looked memorizing to see with the bright moon shining down along it.

Springpaw tore her eyes away from the stones and began looking around. She spotted a couple of her clanmates speaking with one another, some being familiar in her peripheral vision. The one that mainly caught her eye was her sister, Autumnpaw. This was also her first gathering as well. I wonder how she’s taking it all in. Springpaw thought mentally to herself. She decided to not keep it in much longer and trod her way towards the bright orange molly. “Autumnpaw!” She spoke, her voice warm and welcoming as she looked at her sister. She hadn’t interacted with her much lately, and that honestly made her anxiety act up. She didn’t like it whenever her siblings and her were split. It… made her think of when they were kits. “First gathering, huh? I wonder how the other clans will be like. What about you? What do you think?” She stated, sitting down next to Autumnpaw as she locked her bright blue eyes with her own. She was half tempted to tell her to not cause trouble, but she’ll tell her that after they at least chatted a bit.

@ophelia [Sibling interaction ]

autumnpaw (8/100)
--------
Ooh, a cobweb! Oop, a spider! Better leave that alone, she thought to herself, retracting her snout from the rocky crevice it had been stuck into curiously. Everything smelled so...weird. But in a good way, she was pretty sure. Shadowclan sure was stinky though. At least, she was pretty sure that was Shadowclan's scent lingering. They smelled like mushrooms and frogs. Blech.

These thoughts ran through her mind at a million miles a second as she raced around, checking out everything in sight. So. Much. Sand!! She giggled to herself, making a sharp turn and almost running directly into the approaching cat. "Gah!" she yelped in surprise, skidding to an abrupt stop. Who-? Oh, it was Springpaw. She grinned at her sister happily. "That's me alright!" Autumnpaw could tell that her littermate was more excited than usual, despite the lack of obvious giddiness like the behavior exhibited by herself.

"Yup! I think...Shadowclan will be musty, Riverclan will be fishy, and Windclan will be airy," she commented, furrowing her brow as she thought up the descriptions. Then she realized that maybe Springpaw was referring to more than just their scents. "With regards to both personality and scent," she clarified, only half joking.

The other apprentice sat down then, making Autumnpaw realize she was the only cat that hadn't been finding a place to settle. Oops. She quickly followed suit, plopping down next to Springpaw hurriedly. "What about you, whatcha thinking?" she returned the question, tilting her head curiously.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old March 8th, 2023, 07:51 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Wisppaw felt slightly more ready for her second gathering, but still walked around awkwardly for somewhere comfortable to sit. I wonder when the other three clans will be coming. Would fighting break out? Everyone had seemed on edge, lately.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 8th, 2023, 09:37 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Springpaw}

The pastel calico watched as Autumnpaw excitedly expressed her thoughts about the gathering, resisting the urge to chuckle at her antics. Springpaw was used to Autumnpaw being like this, as Springpaw herself had been the oldest of the litter, essentially knowing how every one of her littermates acted. She drew her paw over her head as she purred out her response. “Well, I won’t know what the other clans will be like. But most likely, they’ll fit the description of what you said. Knowing most likely though, I think we’ll catch a whiff of RiverClan’s stinking fish scent first.” Springpaw mused, flashing a short genuine smile towards her sister. She couldn’t help but feel a bit of unease enter her. ThunderClan and ShadowClan had been rather tense with each other, the thought only making her fur bristle. But she desperately tried to ignore it. This was espoused to be gathering. No fights would happen during a gathering, right?

Focusing back on Autumnpaw, she decided to have some sort of small talk with her. It had been quite a bit since they’ve last spoken, so she was interested with how her training was currently going. Springpaw had practically raised her and her brothers ever since their mother abandoned them. So she felt like it was her top priority to keep her siblings in check. “How is your training going, Autumnpaw? Not causing trouble for your mentor now, are you?” She asked halfheartedly, a twine of amusement glinting in the long-furred oriental molly’s blue eyes. She knew how Autumnpaw was with those rather boisterous adventures of hers. But she decided to not mention it whatsoever.

@ophelia [This post feels so ew- I feel like I didn’t put enough effort to it]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 8th, 2023 at 09:40 AM.
Old March 8th, 2023, 10:57 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Hazelpaw trotted to the Gathering, the acorns she had gathered tucked under her chin. Today was the day that they would show Dawnstar she wasn't as powerful as she thought she was. The Siamese glanced around for her fellow conspirators and gave them a mischievous smirk.

@carmen @naiad @Quasar @Poprock
Old March 8th, 2023, 11:35 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

LEFT]

Rabbitchatter | He/Him
Large long furred brown tabby tom with one white paw

The tabby didn’t quite look over at Owlbranch yet, his eyes were tracing the corners of the small clear. He was frightened, on behalf of anyone he knew was vulnerable. Shadowclan being as unhinged and dangerous as he’d made them seem in his mind, was simply just a ticking time bomb. Bound to explode at the slightest inconvenience.

“Fer the sake uh’ anyone here that hasn’t had battle trainin, I sure hope so.” if he had believed in any kind of starclan divinity he would’ve perhaps prayed to them and asked for a safe night, but there was no power there. At least not that he’d had ever seen.

“I spose we shoulda picked more carefully who was going to the gatherin this moon. I’m a’fraid for my apprentice. I barely got ta train her. Barely got ta meet her even. But I spose you can’t tell an apprentice where to go though.. specially on their first gatherin.”

@Karlos

[/LEFT]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 9th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
Harefire padded after Thrushfur, shaking his paws after every step to keep the blood circulation going. Slow progress. The brown-and-orange warrior was very concourse of having a new leader, and no deputy. There would only be two deputies sitting under the great rock tonight, assuming nothing had happened in any of the other clans. Sweeping away a clear patch on the ground, then sitting there. He noted, with an apprentice-like glee, that ThunderClan was the first clan to arrive. It was silly, like selecting the plumper of two mice in a rich newleaf. Only gave a temporary satisfaction and then was forgotten about moments later.
{OPEN}
Spikystalker dipped his head to the fellow warrior "This Will Be an Interesting Meeting" He Grunted in distaste "You think Tensions are gonna be High? WHat with the Clans Butting heads and all the changes this is bound to cause a stirr"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Closed Thread