Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2022, 08:21 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Petuniafire<--
The newly made warrior moved towards seastones, excited for her first ever gathering as a warrior. Every inch of her was excited to finally be able to be at a gathering not as an apprentice but a loyal warrior of her home. Petuniafire looked around before spotting her mother among the crowd. She wanted to be next to her, but something was urging her to talk to someone not her clan. It was always fun to talk to others from the ither clans. Well all but Thunderclan. She had a huge grudge against them even if her clan didn't no more.

They were the cause for her not being able to meet her aunt. Oh how much she wished she had lived. She would have went to them for everything, but that stupid clan took her from her. It was many moons ago, but she wanted to be so much like her. She was respected and loved by many. She wanted that too. Petuniafire sat down, keeping away from the Thunderclan cats even though they would still be able to talk to her.

// open \\
Spottedpaw walked up to Petuniafire nervously. "What do I do at a gathering? Why are there so many different scents?" She paused. Featherspirit hadn't given her any training yet. She knew every clan had different scents, but there were so many? Which ones were which clan? She knew Riverclan, but that was it.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old March 8th, 2022, 08:35 AM
eternally tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sparrowskip padded alongside Kestrelstar as he made it to his first gathering as deputy. It was a bit nerve racking but mostly he was wondering how the other high ranks would react. He knew Dawnstar and Twilightstar were around for his time as Medicine cat, so he was interested to see how they'd take it. As the stars glittered above him, he noticed something a bit.. strange. ThunderClan and ShadowClan had both made it but Sparrowskip saw no signs of ThunderClan's leadership. Dogbark and Aspenstar were just.. gone. That certainly weirded Sparrowskip out, and he sighed. "First gathering as deputy and it seem's it going to be a weird one." He mumbled as he sat down near Kestrelstar.
The thoughts running through his mind about what could be happening were.. interesting to say the least, yet the one he thought that was the most plausible was that ThunderClan had simply gone ahead which, still didn't quite help.. at all. He felt the breeze and shook his head lightly as he waited for Twilightstar's [and hopefully Aspenstar or Dogbarks] arrival.

|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 8th, 2022 at 08:37 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 08:38 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | @SourCream
They flinch back as a molly suddenly came into view, talking to them - somethin' somethin', Riverclan. This sparks the apprentice's interest as they glance Oaksong up and down, a curiosity sparked in their copper eyes. Well. It was rude for her to interrupt Lotuspaw when they were clearly talking to someone! (Who was ignoring them, they guessed. ) "Sup, " They mew, lips twitching upwards with interest. This gave them an idea.

Shuffling with their paws, lowering their self slightly to appear smaller. More innocent, "it's, uhm, Asterpaw! You have a very pretty name, have you ever killed someone? Hmm? " They respond softly, trying to resist the shudder that was sent down their spine. Riiight. Lotuspaw knew exactly how uh, shy cats like, acted and talked. They were so good at this. "Aaaa, pardon me asking, but do you think you could help me? It's... a bit kittish, if I have to admit, but I promised my younger brother that I would bring him back a souvenir! I was thinking about looking over there, " They gestures towards the more sandy parts, near the sea.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 8th, 2022, 08:44 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Oaksong was happy to help, "I think the best place to look would be the area by the beach, how is ThunderClan doing?" She asked, "If you are wondering, RiverClan is doing quite well at the moment" She responded, then she heard the question about killing someone, "No, I would never kill a cat, even if they were from another clan" She mewed, "It's nice meeting you Asterpaw!" She excitedly yelped, "Goodbye"
@x ghostie

now a dead fisherman
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by door~ View Post
➽ Goldfish | ShadowClan | @NinjaBloss

Trailing behind in the middle of the crowd, the dark-furred
warrior observed the ThunderClan cats who bothered to even
show up. While he did want to just think of others, analyze their
words and such, and just observe the cats gathered, all he could
think of is the odd cat who just can't bat his eye from his own,
Pineclaw. How odd. Shaking his head, the tom's bi-colored eyes
drifted over the few cats who had arrived early. Not much of a
crowd, none of these cats seem to look froward to speaking, especially
with a ShadowClan cat like me. Oh, how I hate the stereotype that all
cats of my clan are heartless savages, cats to be avoided at all costs.
I want to talk to someone from another clan, but it's not like someone's
going to approach me themselves. I may as well take my best shot at it
and just walk up to someone myself.
Goldfish noticed an orange molly,
sitting rather far away from the crowd.

Rather than going to his usual place, the dark-furred tom
padded over to this orange molly, wearing his least threatening,
welcoming face, which was honestly genuine, and convincing. In
a quiet yet easily heard voice, he says, "Hello," Sitting a
safe distance from the orange-pelted molly, he cast her a quick
smile, his tail curling around his fluffy paws in a quick and neat
fashion. What if they just- scramble away to another ThunderClan
cat without a word? What if they just ignore me? Stars, if only cats
understood that not all ShadowClan cats are jerks...
--Shiningskies (TC)--
The molly's fur spiked slightly as a ShadowClan cat came over and sat beside her, but she forced it to lie flat. She would not be the one to cause the drama, if the toad wanted it he would have to make a fool of himself. She was not going to be the one to blame. She stared and waited for the tom to talk, and when he eventually did it was a simple "Hello". Huh. "Hello," she mewed back flatly as she continued to stare at him. If he wanted to have a conversation he was going to have to start it, the ginger molly certain wasn't.

--Shimmerbird--
The Shield nervously padded to the Gathering along with RiverClan, her tail flicking behind her. Kestrelstar doesn't announce the appointment of new Shields, does he? I can't remember if he did or not when the rank was first created, but I hope he doesn't. I don't want everyone staring at me again... The molly's thoughts trailed off as she glanced around anxiously for the other Shields, wondering if they were all supposed to sit together or if it didn't matter.

[OPEN]
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:23 AM
Blasphemy!

[Rogue, Ex-ShadowClan cat]
Sprucefall lurked in the shadows, barely hearing the gathering in the distance. She couldn't walk-Dawnstars cats had broken her leg. She had sharp wounds in her thigh, althogh they had since healed in the past few moons. What is this? Dawnstar was in control of ThunderClan now? what was happening? She felt terrible. She wished she had planned her rebellion better. Nothing for it now. She had blood on her paws, and blood of young warriors and apprentices. All she could do is wait, and try to eavesdrop.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:27 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

|| @SourCream @Rippleshade ||

Birdpaw looked up as someone approached her, and as she offered a bright smile in greeting, he began to talk to her. Ears pricked up as the tomcat started talking, he began to explain everything to her. Oh. Okay... she hadn't really noticed that ThunderClan was here, let alone leaderless. Her clear blue eyes were blinked as the small cat shrugged in response.

As he questioned her about her name and how RiverClan was doing, she blinked slowly. "I'm Birdpaw!" The ragdoll was proud of her name. Kestrelbuddy gave it to her, after all.

Her blue-gray fur ruffled a bit, and as he inquired about the prey, she responded with a lilting tone. "We're doing great! Lot's of food. Look how FAT we all are!!" Pausing, so looked at him. "What about you?" But then as she looked at Whiteclaw, she spotted some cat she had never seen before. A weird looking one. She narrowed her blue eyes at Sprucefall and opened her mouth to bring it up, but then hesitated.

Last edited by poppy; March 8th, 2022 at 09:29 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:33 AM
Blasphemy!

@poppy. Sprucefall pretended not to notice, as she didn't want to be noticed by any other cat. At least she wasn't noticed by a ShadowClan cat. She slinked back a little bit, back into a bush, so that only her eyes could be seen.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:36 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Stormpel-er-Storm looked over to the Seastones, even without Stem, he could finally rejoin RiverClan, he was about to cause a big problem. So WHY NOT? He tried to make sure that Kestrelstar didn't see him. He trotted along the Seastones, and then...

He started running around the Seastones, trying to make sure Kestrelstar notices him, "LETS GO BOYSSSSS!!!" He mewed brightly, "KESTRELSTAR!! IT'S ME!!! STORMPELT!! REMEMBER I GOT EXILED WITH STEM!! BUT I WANTED TO REJOIN RIVERCLAN!! SO I DECIDED TO COME TO SEASTONES!!!" He yelled,

Whiteclaw responded with, "Things have been going good here in ShadowClan, prey is plentiful, even in leaf bare" He mewed "I wonder what's keeping WindClan?"
@poppy.

now a dead fisherman

Last edited by stardust.; March 8th, 2022 at 09:37 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Badgerscar had been sitting in the shadows as he didn't want to interact with any other cats, and it was the only reason he spotted the eyes gleaming from the bush. Frowning, he carefully stalked behind the cat before his ears pinned in recognition. He may have never met her himself, but he'd heard stories of the traitor and how she had tried to assassinate his mother. And now she had the guts to show her face here? Screw the truce, she would not be getting out of here, and with her broken leg it would only be that much easier for the large tom.

"TRAITOR!" With a loud yowl, uncaring of who heard, he flung himself at the molly with his claws unsheathed in an attempt to slam her into the ground and pin her there. He may have already gotten back in good graces with his mother, but catching this traitor would be sure to impress her even more.

@Rippleshade @Undertaker
Closed Thread