Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2022, 12:15 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: March Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Er...this was it. Oh, Rosepaw had been to gatherings before. Admittedly, she got bullied by a RiverClan that she was a medicine caapprentice and got threatened by a ShadowClan cat but, um...she didn't die, haha? So maybe, just maybe, the fact that she'd be sitting away from most cats meant she'd have even less chances to mess up. Yeah! Maybe now that she was a medicine cat apprentice StarClan would stop bringing accidents upon her.

Sundust asked her if she was ready and she thought for a while. She didn't want to worry him but also didn't want to lie.
"Um, no." she replied, giving him an awkward smile. She wasn't really prepared for this but she didn't think she could be anyway. The young cat followed her mentor to their new spot, trying not to trip on anything. @Naiad

Last edited by Shade.; March 8th, 2022 at 12:27 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 12:30 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Hazelstorm arrived at the Gathering and sat.

[ closed ,, just so she's at the gathering ]
Old March 8th, 2022, 12:50 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: March Gathering

☁ Cloudpaw (she/her) ☁ [ @spade | closed for any other interaction... for now ]

➢ Mixed with both excitement and nervousness, the young black-and-white shecat walked alongside Kestrelstar as he lead Riverclan to the gathering. Obviously, this was a huge deal for Cloudpaw, seeing that she had never been to such a special event like this before. There were going to be so many cats here! From all four clans! How hecking cool was that? She raised her head to look up at the little bright lights that made up the stars in the sky above them and the young molly couldn’t help but smile as her blue-hued eyes shined with sheer amazement. It wasn’t the first time she had seen stars, but it all seemed so much different now that she was seeing them like this. Did they always appear so clear and beautiful like this on nights of gatherings? Was it Starclan watching over all of them? Cloudpaw was unsure, but loved the view despite all the questions. She wanted to keep seeing them.

Hearing her mentor speaking, the pocket-sized apprentice looked over at him with a bright smile. She nodded eagerly to all of his words, her small paws seeming weightless as she bounded along beside the larger gray-furred tomcat. Cloudpaw hoped to make a rather good impression for her first ever gathering and sharply reminded herself that she needed to act polite and respectful to everyone that she met. However, she couldn’t help but still act like her innocent and childish self. Kestrelstar would surely protect her if any nasty bullies showed up, but Cloudpaw would then show them all that she could handle herself just fine (don’t believe that, she’s an absolute crybaby). The newly-named apprentice was going into this, hoping she would make friends and have a lovely time. Were apprentices from other clans like her? Would they talk to her like Spiderpaw did? So many questions.

“Okay!” Cloudpaw mewed, blinking at Kestrelstar, “I’ll d-do my b-best to m-make sure I make a g-good impression for R-Riverclan!” Like mentioned before, that was her plan all along and was hoping to stick to it. She listened to what the wise clan leader said: the gathering was a truce, so there would be no hostility. Good. Maybe Cloudpaw wouldn’t have to worry about any other cats bullying her after all. The young fluffy molly continued to follow her mentor closely, glancing back at the various other Riverclan cats that were behind them. She wondered if Spiderpaw was among her clanmates, him being the only other apprentice she had talked to since she had been named one after all. Oh well, there was plenty of time to make brand new buddies to chat with - hopefully they wouldn’t mind her stuttery voice. Otherwise, Cloudpaw would probably end up crying.

Feeling sand under her paws, the small Riverclan molly giggled slightly at the strange, funky feeling between her toes. She didn’t go any further though, as her mentor stopped, and waited beside him with that same innocent smile that she almost always had on her maw. Cloudpaw peered out across the unfamiliar beach at the place known as the Seastones. Wow! Thunderclan and Shadowclan cats have appeared to already arrive, leaving just Windclan to appear now that Riverclan was here. The small fluffy shecat gave a soft affectionate purr and brushed against Kestrelstar’s hind leg quickly as he brushed her head with his tail before heading off to sit with Dawnstar atop the stones. Huh, cool. Cloudpaw blinked, wondering what to do now. Hm. Scampering forward, the young black-and-white apprentice took a seat among other Riverclan cats, waiting to see if anyone caught her interest to talk to before making a move. She was excited, but still had that anxiety from her kitten days.

Last edited by Captain; March 8th, 2022 at 12:54 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 01:16 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

==> Lotuspaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | Open
The bobtail entered into the clearing, stub tail flickering back and forth. Thunderclan and Shadowclan were entwined, scents mixing together - maybe the other clans wouldn't even realize. Brush it off as Shadowclan growing larger day by day, oh no, Thunderclan was missing a gathering? Boohoo, must just be their typical angst. Useless to think about that clan, something along those lines, and Lotuspaw glared suspiciously at the fishy-scent cats. Right. They knew that was what they had to be thinking and they DARED any OF THEM TO SAY IT TO THEIR FACE!

With their chin held high, they strutted closer to the crowd. Forged confidence rolling off their shoulders when they approached a stranger Big Cat. Thoughts nagged at them to maybe not go this route, but they had, some, morbid curiosities at the moment inspired by Dawnstar and Sleethound. Leercry, too, of course. They take a moment to pause, kneading the sand with a fascination. Woah. Woah? Hehe. Wait, oh!! Focus, focus.

Lotuspaw reaches out to jab this stranger's shoulder, tilting their head curiously at them. "Yo, Aster is the name. Have you ever.. killed someone?" They inquire, squinting their eyes suspiciously at the Big Cat. "I can like, senses lies, by the way, I'll knooww, better answer truthfully. You have ten seconds. One, two, thr-..." and the counting began while they awaited a response.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 8th, 2022, 01:21 AM
Engine engine number nine

-->Petuniafire<--
The newly made warrior moved towards seastones, excited for her first ever gathering as a warrior. Every inch of her was excited to finally be able to be at a gathering not as an apprentice but a loyal warrior of her home. Petuniafire looked around before spotting her mother among the crowd. She wanted to be next to her, but something was urging her to talk to someone not her clan. It was always fun to talk to others from the ither clans. Well all but Thunderclan. She had a huge grudge against them even if her clan didn't no more.

They were the cause for her not being able to meet her aunt. Oh how much she wished she had lived. She would have went to them for everything, but that stupid clan took her from her. It was many moons ago, but she wanted to be so much like her. She was respected and loved by many. She wanted that too. Petuniafire sat down, keeping away from the Thunderclan cats even though they would still be able to talk to her.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 8th, 2022, 04:45 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Emberpaw | Closed~

Trailing carefully behind Shadowclan and Thunderclan as they arrived, the orange apprentice took a look around. Her nerves were getting to her, but this at least wasn't her first gathering. She moved to the edge of the sand where the Seastones gathering place ended, and sat, watching as other cats moved about.

~Wolfsong | Closed except Pebblepaw~

As she padded after her leader to the gathering place, she noticed familiar faces taking their seats. She spotted a familiar brown tabby pelt and fought the urge to join her.
I'm sure she has... better things to do than listen to me.
The familiar darkness that liked to swallow her heart had been edging its way back in, but she fought to hide it. She looked at her sister, Moonfrost, and gave her a nod before padding away to a clear area. She took a look around to see if Pebblepaw had come to the gathering as well, she wanted to use this as a teaching moment if she could.

~Moonfrost | Open~

The black tabby returned her sister's nod, a small sadness growing in her eyes, but understanding as well.
She'll talk when she's ready...
Making her way through the crowd, Moonfrost took a seat closer to the front of the group, not too far from the Seastones.
I still have to do my job and listen to as much as I can.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old March 8th, 2022, 06:27 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Junipersong trots right along, center of the pack of Riverclan cats following along behind Kestrelstar. Though her size and fluffy fur does make her poke out a fair bit as opposed to the more typical cat of Riverclan being a tad smaller, more graceful and sleek looking.

She breaks off from the clump of Riverclan cats once the main group starts filtering in. Never being one to shy away from meeting anyone new! Although her large frame might make her initially intimidating to approach, her softer features and happy attitude gives her an aura of warmth and friendliness, very unlike what one would expect of most other wild cats. Looking around for someone new to meet and converse with! She does take a few moments to wait to see if anyone else has any interest in approaching her and striking up a conversation, but if not, she might just hunt down someone shy hanging about the edges and bring surprise them with some cheer and social interaction.

While tensions slide off of her like hot butter as usual, she does seem a tad confused about the current state of things with the other clans. This would likely be a rather unusual gathering.

(Open!)

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.

Last edited by Dizerel; March 8th, 2022 at 06:30 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 07:37 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Oaksong followed Kestrelstar to the Seastones, she wasn't too happy about a gathering, but at least things would be well. She spotted a ThunderClan apprentice close to the edge of the stones, "My name is Oaksong, i'm from RiverClan, what is yours?" She asked

@x ghostie(for Lotuspaw)

now a dead fisherman

Last edited by stardust.; March 8th, 2022 at 07:41 AM.
Old March 8th, 2022, 07:43 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

|| both open ^^ ||

Birdpaw scampered in behind Kestrelbuddy. Her first Gathering. WOWza, this was huge. Like hugeity huge, she couldn't contain herself!!!

Brackenfire stalked into the Gatheringplace, trying to look as scary as possible so she wouldn't be approached.
Old March 8th, 2022, 07:46 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Whiteclaw padded over to the apprentice that just came in, "Hello, my name is Whiteclaw, I'm from ShadowClan" He mewed, "You may be wondering what is wrong with ThunderClan, they are leaderless, so they have merged with our clan until they can have a leader again" He mewed, "What is your name, and how is the prey running in RiverClan?"
@poppy.

now a dead fisherman

Last edited by stardust.; March 8th, 2022 at 08:01 AM.
Closed Thread