Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Furies' Field
Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:06 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:43 PM

Old November 1st, 2021, 10:35 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Maplepaw let out a short, quiet hum in response to her patrolmate's answers. "Hopefully that means this'll be easy." She muttered. At least Brackenfire seemed to be as against being out here as she did. Splotchleaf, not so much, even if he looked to be a bit tired.

All of a sudden, a booming chorus of the most unnatural sound Maplepaw had ever heard crescendo'd over the patrol's heads. She seemed to have missed the cry of whatever the hell that was until it was starting to close over them. Her gaze rocketed from the foliage along the border to the sky, and...

A bird? It seemed to drift by slowly, much slower than most of the avians that found themselves over Shadowclan territory, but there was one more equally odd thing that made it stand out. It had the longest tail she'd ever seen, made out of... clouds?

"Do either of you know what in Starclan's name that bird is doing?!" She asked, a form of flummoxed urgency entering her voice.

@Nixey @poisoned poppy
Old November 2nd, 2021, 07:39 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Splotchleaf~
His gaze shifted between the two, just like his shuffling paws shifted from which foot he would be currently standing on before pushing forwards to begin marking the border. Hopefully Maplepaw was right, that today would be a simple day and that nothing too..exciting would happen, but as a loud sound reached his ears and he flattened them down against his head, a soft hiss rising in his chest, Splotchleaf was not all that thrilled with the fact of whatever was making it. His attention shifted towards Maplepaw, causing him to raise a catbrow before casting a glance towards the sky with a soft inhale. There seemed to be flying a silver bird with a trail of white stuff behind it. “No..I’m not entirely sure what it’s doing, or how it even got up that high.”
@littlelove | @poisoned poppy

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 3rd, 2021, 10:32 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Sniffing the air, Splashleap approached the Shadowclan border cautiously. There didn't seem to be any Shadowclan cats about which was certainly a plus, and she began to mark the border quickly. Hopefully they could get this done quickly and out of here before trouble started. Scenting the air as she continued to work her way down the border, the molly caught a sniff of badger. Her fur bristled, but it was definitely a Shadowclan problem as far as she could tell. None on the Riverclan side of the border, and in her opinion Shadowclan was welcome to the badger, for all the annoyance they were causing. @Jack - o - Kunai
Old November 4th, 2021, 06:52 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

. @littlelove @Nixey

'Seriously?! We can't just get ONE normal patrol?' Brackenfire thought, cursing under her breath as a roaring sound- kind of like the sound of a monster on the Thunderpath- rumbled from... where WAS it coming from? She looked around. The Thunderpath wasn't anywhere near here... her yellow gaze found the sky as a bird soared overheard. Why wasn't it moving it's wings? She wasn't an expert in aviation, but she was pretty sure the wings were there for a reason other than balance and steering. Her brown furrowed as the bird left a train of clouds behind it.

"What the hell..." She murmured softly, narrowing her eyes. "I've never seen anything like that." Strange, ginormous, strange-tailed bird. She's have to tell Bounceberry about it, he never got out, so she'd have to inform him on the abnormal occurrences
Old November 5th, 2021, 06:57 AM
visual novel enjoyer

"It's not even flapping its' wings..." Maplepaw's words were laced with confusion, her yellow eyes squinting in attempt to see the bird cutting through the air better. And, judging by her clanmates' reactions, they had no idea what that thing was either. She stood silently and watched as the bird's sleek, silvery feathers disappeared over the horizon, only leaving a trail of clouds in its' wake to tell it was ever there.

She turned to her patrolmates, concern beginning to rise in her eyes. "Do you think we should tell Shadestorm about that thing? It might be some new kind of prey bird..." She asked, thinking back to the battle that she fought against the vultures, and her subsequent scar and permanent limp. If a fight like that was going to happen again, she wanted to be prepared.

@Nixey @poisoned poppy
Old November 5th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Splotchleaf~
It was such a odd thing. The way the seemingly slick feathers, or whatever the bird had on its delicate body, glittering in the sunlight. He tapped his paw lightly along the ground for a moment, thinking over what on earth this could’ve been flying over Shadowclans border. Perhaps a new type of bird had simply moved closer to them? No, that didn’t entirely make sense to him. A soft frown creased along his muzzle as Splotchleaf gave his head a few shakes and attempted to think over what on earth could be done about finding out more about this. However, Brackenfires voice was quick to summon the tom out of his thoughts as he blocked his orange eyes back towards the warrior. Well, at least she seemed just as clueless as the other two. Huffing out a sigh, Splotchleaf rounded on Maplepaw when she mentioned reporting it to Shadestorm. The new deputy. Splotchleaf hadn’t taken the moments out of his day to meet the new addition to the high ranking cats, why should he? With a soft sigh, he gave a little nod of his head before turning to head back into Shadowclan territory. “C’mon you two, let’s go get this report out of the way.”
@littlelove | @poisoned poppy

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 7th, 2021, 10:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

:heartbounce: - @Nixey @littlelove

Gah, did NOTHING make sense nowadays? Brackenfire creased her forehead, biting her lip in somewhat frustration. Scuffling her paws, never tearing her gaze away from the bird, her eye caught the unnatural, metallic glint of the sun off of the bird´s side. ¨Hm.¨ She grunted. That was a strange bird. Loud too, she could hear the rumbling noises of the body as it soared across the sky, leaving the thick white cloud tail trailing behind it. Casting a side glance to Splotchleaf, she frowned at both his and Maplepaw´s suggestion to report it to Stinkystorm. She distastefully looked down her muzzle at them. ¨You two can, I´m not particularly fond of that dung-spewing, egomaniac.¨ Shadestorm had the biggest self centered attitude she had ever seen a cat carry, and she detested it. A rabbit would be a better deputy, the current one was too busy fantasizing about himself and parading around camp to be of any use.
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:44 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Maplepaw raised a curious eyebrow at Brackenfire's apparent distaste towards Shadestorm. She didn't really have much of an opinion on the new deputy, though if the other cat's words were to be believed, he wasn't exactly a diamond in the rough. She turned towards camp along with Splotchleaf and began the trek back towards Shadowclan camp. Another uneventful patrol finished successfully.

@poisoned poppy @Nixey (since splotchleaf is the patrol leader, could you report it?)
Old November 9th, 2021, 10:15 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow was growing impatient by the time Addersnow had found her way to Shadestorm. As she marched straight past him he rolled his eyes and turned to follow her. He had no intentions of waiting any longer for Gingerpaw, Loonfeather could deal with his own apprentice.

Elmshadow padded through the forest toward the Riverclan border. He was still unsure about Addersnow and where her loyalties lay; she seemed less than impressed with doing the duties expected of a warrior. He watched her out of the side of his eye. But Dawnstar had welcomed her in and she'd given no reason as of yet to not trust her; Elmshadow would stay any judgement for now. He felt no need to fill the silence with small talk but he was still curious about this newcomer so he'd start a conversation under the guise of simple small talk. Lowly he meowed, "How's clan life? Must've been a big change, and sudden, from your previous life."

@Jackpot @Rockfall

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 11th, 2021, 07:07 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Addersnow | she/her | @Ravensong @Rockfall

As she padded out into the territory, she was well aware of Elmshadow trailing behind her. A smart scoff left her, barely audible to anyone but herself. What a ĺeader' he was. The mollies ears swiveled on her head and she gazed around, a flat expression on her face. The territory wasnt as unfamiliar as it used to be, but she certainly didnt know everything in it. Well, at least she knew how to get to Saltmeadow Marsh. The absence of that other cat didn't bother her one bit either; the less cats to pester her the better. Based on the happenings of the previous meeting, this tom seemed to have a brain (which was more that she could say for the others, where it was seemingly becoming a rarity).

Not bothering to glance back at him as he tried to make small talk, this time she didnt try to hide her annoyance. There was that damn question again. What was it, the fifth time someone tried to ask her that? Maybe the sixth? Either way, it was getting much too repetitive for her liking. ¨I dont know what you´re expecting¨ she responded with a small huff, ¨Of course its a change, why wouldnt it be?¨ that was all she bothered saying as they finally arrived at their destination. As they reached the border, she absentmindedly let her fur brush against the foliage lining it. Gazing across the scent line into the other clans territory, she padded over and stepped lightly across it. The functionality of the borders never really made sense to her. They left a very strong scent, sure, but how were they supposed to stop others from trespassing? Wouldn't permanent guards be much more useful for that purpose? ¨So whats stopping us from just crossing the border?¨ she stated with a small snort, taking a small seat on Riverclans side of the border.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; November 11th, 2021 at 07:08 AM.