Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 30th, 2023, 11:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Moonfall Lake

Based at the edge of StarClan's forest, Moonfall Lake serves as a pool of rejuvenation for StarClan. Spirits flock here for a myriad of reasons, but the most important stems from the waters themselves. The warm lake encourages faster healing and soothes injuries, making it an ideal spot to dip in when a cat is wounded. For StarClan spirits who are killed, this is often their respawn point and they appear in the water's depths. The impact on living cats is not totally known, but it is believed dreamers who are invited to this location are gifted with a more restful sleep and, if injured, are less sore when they awake.

This location is always greenleaf and surrounded by a variety of vegetation, including brightly colored flowers and overhanging trees. The lake has a natural glow to it most noticeable during the night time and is often decorated in fallen petals on the near-black water's surface. Regardless of the time, the moon's reflection forever falls over the lake.
Old September 30th, 2023, 11:46 PM
work is never done

Default Re: Moonfall Lake

Paws ghosted over the water's surface, a reflection of a far-off moon rippling beneath the touch. Half-closed eyes watched as Bumblestar materialized, submerged in the warm depths of the starry lake.

It would be a sensation like no other, reminiscent of the warmth of sharing a nest with a loved one. Any pain or anxieties, gone - lost in the comforts of home.

But enjoying the Moonfall Lake was not the purpose of this dream; it was merely a boon to ease the leader into a restful sleep. What impact it truly had on her, Brokenstar did not know. It was rare mortals came here.

"All good leaders come to this point, but the best leaders do not let it keep them down." Brokenstar was aware of the little game Magpiewisp played, but he wasn't a chatterbox and neither of them had time to waste. "You're being granted the life for strategy. A loss today only means a victory tomorrow. Conserve your strength, rebuild; and you will reap the rewards of success." Around her, the pool would glow: she would likely feel the water pulsating around her, reinvigorating her energy. "Might want to kick the snails that came with you, they're of the dung variety."

The world around them would dissipate, leaving Bumblestar to her own devices.

[ @dino. ]
Old October 1st, 2023, 12:39 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar had been hoping to see Magpiewisp again whenever she opened her eyes to this similar scene. Hadn't been expecting Brokenstar to be the one to greet her, nor had she anticipating waking up drenched in some starry pool.

Comfortably warm water rippled around her as she shifted to look up at Brokenstar. She didn't say anything as she spoke. She hadn't said much to him the first time she'd seen him, so this wasn't much different, but this time it was more due to both her curiosity of the lake surrounding her and the life he was giving her rather than disinterest in him entirely.

It was good advice. Bumblestar was pissed that they had actually lost Sunkissed Creek, and if she had it her way she would storm right over to their camp and raze it to the ground. Then do the exact same to RiverClan's right after. But ThunderClan was battered enough by both rats and foxes and she just couldn't. Which sucked. But waiting and regrouping was necessary.

"Thanks," she muttered, glancing down at the pool before the world around her faded away and she opened her eyes to the inside of her own den. She stretched out her limbs, feeling oddly less tired and significantly less sore. Sheesh. Where was that place every night she had needed it before?

With a grunt, Bumblestar let her chin fall to her paws, staring blankly out at the dark clearing through the lichen curtain of her den.

[ @BEAR. ]
Old November 17th, 2023, 02:48 PM

An small kit was wondering around the road he didn't notices an car he was collecting herbs as the car hitted him he let an loud yowl in pain as no one came to help his eyes had gotten blurry and his eyes closes..he woke up he was in star clan he wondered around as he saw alot of cats that had died.
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:33 AM
B I R D

Bump Policy: 1-3 Days
My Mood: Sleepy

Runningriver was snoozing next to Moonfall Lake as a rustling awoke him, followed by paw steps. "Hello? Anyone there?" he mewed. When no one replied, he craned his head back towards the starry, sparkling water and once again gave in to sleep.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Cindersky
She/her | Formerly ThunderClan | No purrks
With each step taking back among the starry skies, Cindersky was starting to feel more like her old self. Well... the cracks in her core were still there but definitely healing. That took time she knew, and the silver bengal didn't expect it all to happen overnight. Wounds of the mental variety were the hardest to close back up, often remaining open for moons on end. Time, and lots of work, would be more aide than any herb or plant. But... stars she felt as though new life flowed through her. Perhaps the council rejecting her, Jaystride showing up, was exactly what needed to happen to knock some sense into her.

Asterdance and his crumpled form was still ever present in her mind, and if anything had been fortified in her death it was the need to put ThunderClan above all else. While she didn't have many regrets about her short time as the Clan's leader, there was a couple - and they all came back to not being the powerhouse that her home had desperately needed. Now, however, they had that.

First in Bumblestar, who had already far surpassed every single expectation Cinder had of her, and Spiderthroat. The last she was still warming up to, but she liked to think that despite their differences, they had been... friends. Some of his methods she still didn't agree with but she knew at his core that he did care; about ThunderClan, about family. She had seen it when Asterdance's - then Lotuspaw - body was brought into camp, when he had broke down in front of her.

They both new what it had taken death to teach her; ThunderClan came above all else. No matter what.

As she approached the starry lake, the silver bengal took a seat and fixed her gaze expectantly on where she knew a certain leader would appear. She felt mild apprehension underneath her pelt at how Bumblestar might react to seeing her. Anger, perhaps? Or maybe blame. Both of which she deserved for how she had abandoned her Clan when they had needed her most. That would be okay though, because nothing would ever stop the pride she felt for the young leader, rising up where so many - including Cinder herself - had failed. A light smile rests upon her face as she waited.

[ @dino. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old November 27th, 2023, 11:10 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Cindersky
With each step taking back among the starry skies, Cindersky was starting to feel more like her old self. Well... the cracks in her core were still there but definitely healing. That took time she knew, and the silver bengal didn't expect it all to happen overnight. Wounds of the mental variety were the hardest to close back up, often remaining open for moons on end. Time, and lots of work, would be more aide than any herb or plant. But... stars she felt as though new life flowed through her. Perhaps the council rejecting her, Jaystride showing up, was exactly what needed to happen to knock some sense into her.

Asterdance and his crumpled form was still ever present in her mind, and if anything had been fortified in her death it was the need to put ThunderClan above all else. While she didn't have many regrets about her short time as the Clan's leader, there was a couple - and they all came back to not being the powerhouse that her home had desperately needed. Now, however, they had that.

First in Bumblestar, who had already far surpassed every single expectation Cinder had of her, and Spiderthroat. The last she was still warming up to, but she liked to think that despite their differences, they had been... friends. Some of his methods she still didn't agree with but she knew at his core that he did care; about ThunderClan, about family. She had seen it when Asterdance's - then Lotuspaw - body was brought into camp, when he had broke down in front of her.

They both new what it had taken death to teach her; ThunderClan came above all else. No matter what.

As she approached the starry lake, the silver bengal took a seat and fixed her gaze expectantly on where she knew a certain leader would appear. She felt mild apprehension underneath her pelt at how Bumblestar might react to seeing her. Anger, perhaps? Or maybe blame. Both of which she deserved for how she had abandoned her Clan when they had needed her most. That would be okay though, because nothing would ever stop the pride she felt for the young leader, rising up where so many - including Cinder herself - had failed. A light smile rests upon her face as she waited.

[ @dino. ]
The quiet lapping of gentle waters was what made Bumblestar stir as she faded into view. Her eyes drifted open to the sight of a familiar pool washing over her paws, glassy and clear. She lifted her head, glancing over the nearby shore for someone. Brokenstar had been here last time, so where was the next cat meant to greet her?

Seeing no one, she ran her tongue over her jaws and turned to check behind her. She wasn't exactly expecting Brokenstar again. She was hoping to see Jaystride, or Asterdance. Cindersky hadn't even been a possibility, and the appearance of the former ThunderClan leader made her freeze in place.

Her eyes scoured Cindersky's form in a split second, emotions warring across her face. Shock, then anger, then uncertainty, before it contorted into a stony mask of her own creation. She didn't know what to think, and she wouldn't allow anything to be used against her here if that was a possibility.

Bumblestar forced herself to breathe again, in and out until she could move forward a few steps. "If you've got somethin' useful to say to me, now's the time to say it."
Old November 27th, 2023, 11:41 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Cindersky
There were a lot of things that Cindersky had imagined doing the next time she laid eyes on Bumblestar. Hug her and fuss over her were at the top of the list. Whack her over the ears for not taking care of herself like she needed to. Tell her how proud she was. But none of those things came. What did was a small, hollow ache in her heart at the stony mask she wore. It was expected, sure, but it still made her breath hitch in her throat.

"That last gathering was quite the spectacle," the silver bengal began, rising to her paws as her whiskers twitched in thinly veiled amusement. Perhaps keeping thing as light as she could was for the best. The last thing she wanted was to place unnecessary stress on the ThunderClan leader. After all, she was here to offer some words of wisdom for Bumblestar. A proper reunion - if the she-cat ever desired one - could be done at a later time. "And even though we have had our differences, I would hate to see Spiderthroat loose his head anytime soon. Especially to WindClan." Cowards, the whole lot of them. Whatever had happened to the once noble and honorable Clan, she was not sure.

Looking up to the sky briefly, Cindersky took a moment to breathe in. She could feel it, rising up her throat, but immediately shoved it back down. Now was not the time. "The issues both ThunderClan and WindClan face are more similar than you realize. There is a darkness that infects you both." The bengal lowered her gaze to look at Bumblestar once more, now tinted with a bit of urgency. "I know you do not plan to lose anymore ThunderClan lives over this. Perhaps there is something else you could offer Twilightstar that will... appease her fallacious demands."

Just as she finished speaking the winds picked up, swaying the grass that lingered on the edges of the lake. Flashes of something yellow as the grass parts just barely. A sweet, flowery scent wafted around them before the breeze went still and the grass fell back into place.

Soon it would be time for the ThunderClan leader to wake up. Though her throat burned with words she could say, Cindersky only nodded, a light smile present on her maw. In her eyes there was a flash, a longing, but it was concealed quickly. "Get some rest, Bumblestar. Tomorrow is a new day." And with that, the starry landscape began to fade to black, leaving the bengal watching the ThunderClan leader with an unreadable expression.

[ @dino. i hope this is what you were hoping for, let me know if i need to edit anything! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:05 PM
roar

She had forced her way in. Shut her eyes for a brief moment in the real world, clawed her way into this vision with desperate intention, hanging on by a thin thread as the edges of her vision clouded. She hadn't fought this outcome twice over - the foxes, at the WindClan border - for failure now to come at the claws of a coward.

She found herself in the lake, like last time. Bumblestar's eyes locked onto Brokenstar from her place in the middle of the water, posture rigid. She didn't give a flying rat's ass if he was meant to be some Stars-praised figure. Being old and dead didn't automatically warrant her respect or her tact. Time was already limited and she wasn't keen on wasting any more of it on false manners.

"You," she spat in his direction, sharp and insistent. Water sloshed around her paws as she stalked forward toward him. "One of my lives for hers, now."

She shouldn't have to clarify. He should already know what she means.

[ @BEAR. ]

Last edited by dino.; January 27th, 2024 at 10:06 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:21 PM
work is never done

Truth be told, he only came to take this opportunity from Magpie. Brokenstar liked to watch him twist in frustration, trying to keep his grasp upon the mortal world.. Feeling like he had power, when in reality he had none.

The debacle below caught his interest only because of reaction of Bumblestar. Half-lidded eyes watched as she materialized in the lake, stomping towards him. Rigid. Angry.

But unlike many of the cats who wandered the stars, he was not so easily swayed - despite recognizing the fairness of the request. A life for a life.

.. He'd need to pry, a little. "You already understand the lives of a leader are more valuable than those of a warrior. You were given them for a reason. So, tell me, why would we do that?"

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules