Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:57 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Saki
Today 10:32 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Willowbreeze walked into the clearing to see what the commotion was about. 'Dead kits! How terrible!' she thought. Suddenly,she saw the kits and grabbed them from foxkit. She began licking them and trying to wake them up. "My kits! Who did this to my kits!" She cried before sobbing into their fur. Foxpaw looked at the helpless queen. "A fox killed them. I bravely fought it off,but it was to late." he lied. Foxpaw had no sense of shame for killing those kits. Suddenly,he collapsed from the bloodloss.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:12 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Finally getting this posted!
@CandyFlossCat @Socks @Bandido @Panic @mystery_songs
~~~

Jaystorm slowly sat up from her awkward position on top of her four kits, yawning as the sunlight leaked through the branches of the ThunderClan nursery. Carefully, as to not wake her kits, the queen padded out into the chilling air. As her jaws parted she took in the cold, crisp and musty smell of leaf-fall. A small smile beamed on the molly's maw as she raced over to the Warriors' den, hoping to see a certain someone before they left for patrols.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:56 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
(DOUBLE POST!)

Spiritsight finally caught the movements of her apprentice, succeeding in turning to face Badgerpaw before the young cat approached her. If she remembered correctly, the apprentice did not yet know of her mentor's disability. The grey molly turned her head to where she presumed the youngling was, her misty grey eyes staring into nothingness. She gave a cat-like smile to the youngling, grinning lightly as her apprentice danced back and forth in front of her. The pressure in the ground made the blind cat aware of such.
Giving an amused purr, the she-cat spoke up. "Hmm yes indeed. I was thinking about taking you out for some hunting practice, now when the prey is returning. How does that sound to you, Badgerpaw?" She asked with her usual, calm and kind voice. She sat with her tail neatly folded over her forepaws as she did her best to keep her head facing towards the moving cat in front of her.

(Sorry, a tad short)
(It's all good! Sorry this is short ;; I wanna get them on a roll!)

She was basically scrambling for any reason to get out of camp. "Yes!" She meowed hastily, continuing her small dance on all four paws. Excitement was coursing through her veins. Learning to hunt! Besides fighting, hunting was definitely one of the more important skills and the apprentice was aching to prove herself to her mentor. Badgerpaw stopped moving, her tail whipping back and forth as she stared at Spiritsight. "Alright, let's go!" She commanded, rushing up to her mentor and pushing her head into the others side. After her desperate attempt, Badgerpaw bolted away from Spiritsight, pacing quickly back and forth between the entrance of camp and the other.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:54 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar leaped up onto the Highpeak, her ears pricked, tail lashing side to side with excitement. Ah - Ceremonies, the best thing ever. She loved seeing the looks on kits and apprentices faces when she made them apprentices and warriors! And today was a special day - The day she took in her own apprentice. The she-cat stopped, excitedly on top, and peered down over her Clanmates. "Cats of ThunderClan, gather here for a Clan meeting!" She called out, searching the crowd for a moment.

@Risenphoenix

"First - Autumn," She beckoned the loner forward, ears pricked. "You have recently decided to join ThunderClan. From now on, you'll be known as Autumnpaw. Cottonfrost," The Siamese's eyes flickered to the warrior. "You will mentor Autumnpaw." Taking a deep breath, Snowstar turned back to the rest of the cats, ice blue eyes sparkling.

@Wolfheart2329

"Willowkit, Lilykit, Leafkit, come forward." Her tail flicked excitedly, eyes sparkling. "You three have reached the age of six moons. From now on, you will be known as Willowpaw, Lilypaw, and Leafpaw. Peachrain; You will mentor Willowpaw. Icefur; You will mentor Lilypaw. Dusttail; You will mentor Leafpaw. I trust you will pass down everything you know onto your apprentices." Snowstar said all this without taking a breath, so she paused to take one now before continuing.

@Charmer @Role

"Cherrypaw, Dirtpaw, come forward." Snowstar's eyes fell onto the two apprentices, warmly. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to defend the Warrior Code, and I grant them their warrior names in turn. Cherrypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment on, Cherrypaw, you will be known as Cherrydawn. We honor your dedication and determination, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Snowstar purred, then turned her gaze to Dirtpaw. "Dirtpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment on, you will be known as Alliumeyes. We honor your Courage and Resilience, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Snowstar smiled softly, then turned to the one cat she had left; Antkit. Her eyes glowed with pride as she gazed down at her adopted son.

@Spirit

"Antkit," She beckoned the young Tom forward. "You have reached the age of six moons as well, and it's time for you to become an apprentice. So from this moment on, you will be known as Antpaw. I will be your mentor - And pass down everything I know to you." She paused, before smiling. "Clan dismissed." With that, she leaped down and came forward toward Antpaw, eyes shining proudly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; October 1st, 2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Alliumeyes grinned. Her name was beautiful! Now the past was behind her, and the cruel parents she once loved were to be forgotten by Alliumeyes. Dirtpaw was no longer her name. No more memories of shaming. Alliumeyes was a brand new cat. "Thank you," she purred. The molly clambered down the Highpeak to meet her mentor with sparkling eyes.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Cherrypaw... no Cherrydawn kept her eyes fixed on Snowstar, her heart buzzing with a joy she could hardly contain. I'm a warrior, Brackentail! she wanted to yowl out loud with giddy glee. All of her hard work had paid off. She was a warrior of Thunderclan and no feeling in the world could possibly be as good as this one. She glanced over at Tigerdawn, a bright smile on her face.

@Flameleaf

Old October 1st, 2017, 12:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[O.O]

Tigerdawn dipped her head toward the new Warrior. "Congratulations, Cherrydawn." She purred. She's earned it. She has worked so hard. Tigerdawn thought silently as she raised her head to look at Cherrydawn. I'm so proud.

Character Site

Old October 1st, 2017, 12:28 PM
Boop!

@Random Melody

Antkit had been resting at the edge of the camp, doing what he was best at; Watching and listening. When his mother called the clan for a meeting,
his heart started beating a tad faster. Already!? He knew what this meant.
He was about to get his new name and rank, and everyone would stare at him and congratulate him. With his dislike for attention, he partly feared this moment, partly looked forward to it.
Raising himself slowly, the young kit started padding over to the highpeak. Raising his head to peer up at his mother, who had already started talking, the young tom started pawing at the grass underneath him. Looking around, so many cats were starting to show up! Anxiety started to flutter in the little tom's chest, and he lowered his head lightly, trying to stay at the back of the group.
As three kits were called, he expected his own name to follow along, but it did not happen. Lowering his ears a tad, he waited to see what the reason behind this was. As the meeting came to an end, he realized she wanted to call him out separately. Looking up as his new name was addressed, the young tom took a moment to realize he now had to get used to being called a 'paw', and that he got to move into the apprentice's den. During his two moons of being out of the medicine's den, he had made his own little nest in a bush, since he disliked the crowd in the nursery. He was afraid the apprentice's den was even more crowded..
As the clan was dismissed, the tom, now Antpaw, awaited Snowstar to walk down to him.
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:31 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[O.O]

Tigerdawn dipped her head toward the new Warrior. "Congratulations, Cherrydawn." She purred. She's earned it. She has worked so hard. Tigerdawn thought silently as she raised her head to look at Cherrydawn. I'm so proud.
"Thank you, Tigerdawn!" The new warrior purred, rubbing her head against her former mentor's neck. "Thank you for everything."

Old October 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn touched Cherrydawn's ear gently with her nose. "I knew you'd be a great Warrior."

[I literally had no idea on how to reply to that!]

Character Site

Closed Thread