Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old April 1st, 2019, 11:05 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Stonefrost, a dark gray and black she-cat with white speckled on her face, stepped out into the area with a crazed grin on her face. She spoke to every cat there. "I am Stonefrost, there will be more like me here soon enough, but for now, just hear me." her cold, slick voice rung out. "You all likely desire something, power, revenge, or maybe you just wish to become a better warrior," the words slithered over her tongue yet were still strong enough to be heard well. "Here is where you will be trained, this is where you will be taught the skills that you were not taught as an apprentice. What you will learn here is how to be elite." She closed her maw and swished her tail, signifying that her speech was over with.

(I didn't mean to post this, oops, sorry if yall don't want to participate in her little speech thing. ALSO this is open of course)
((I'll be roleplaying two cats. One living cat & my DF cat. I'll most likely have them in separate emotes as time goes on, but for now I'll have both here. Nightclaw will be my priority due to already having apprentices for him.))

Nightclaw stalked behind Stonefrost, appearing from the darkness and standing beside her. His fur was as black as the night and littered with scars all across his body and pelt. The tom was fairly big in size, making him intimidating to look at even from afar. He nodded along to what the other Dark Forest cat had to say, clearing his throat once her speech had concluded. "She's right. We will not be teaching you what the other Clans have taught you. Here? It is something much more. You will grow stronger than your kin and prove yourselves to be greater than them all." His deep voice spoke aloud, the words sounding so promising as he said them. He was going to manipulate them with their hopes and dreams - Even use their greatest fears against them if he had to. "Tonight is your night to decide. You will either train here every night from now on or leave and never return like a coward." Nightclaw spat out the last word as if it left a foul taste on his tongue.

---

Duskwing skidded to a halt, staring at the unfamiliar cats with an uneasy expression. She peered around at any other nearby living-cats and squinted. 'I'm being trained again? ..Elite?' Despite the feeling in her gut telling her to run away and never return, she remained standing there. She was certainly intrigued by what the cats had to say.
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Darkbelly glanced over at the two speaking cats from where he laid, with minimal interest in what they had to say. He wasn't here to be trained, as far as he was concerned. He didn't want to be here, even. "May as well send me back," he informed the black warrior that spoke after the first. "I have no interest in wasting my time being "powerful" here." The thought itself was laughable. "There is more to strength than fighting endlessly."
@Cave, @Cindercloud777

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:37 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Cindercloud777 @BILL.

"So we have a wise one," her sarcastic mew came with a purr of amusement. "Well, I can't say that you are wrong, in fact, I quite agree with you. There really is more to strength then fighting endlessly. The dark forest is strong by the way we fight and many of us are strong warriors. The issue that's risen and the reason we are here is that our previous attempts at rebellion lacked cunning; which, coincidentally, is something you can learn here too," She answered, sounding even more amused. This one, while I admire his bravery, will likely be a pain to deal with. Though I must say, the stubborn ones are the most fun. Her sturring thoughts sizzled in her mind.

Last edited by Cave; April 1st, 2019 at 11:37 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:08 AM

Nightclaw's green eyes squinted in the Windclan warrior's direction, visibly displeased with the response he was given. His tail flicked in minor annoyance, but he remained standing tall. "Ah, that's right.." He began, his stare burning straight through Darkbelly. "You aren't here to become powerful, are you? I can sense the doubt within you.. Something troubling you back at home, perhaps?" The dark-colored tom pressed. "We provide guidance and insight as well to those who accept our offer," He added before padding closer to the other tom, circling around him. "Our rebellion will be.. Ah.. One to end needless bloodshed amongst the clans and to restore things to the way they should be. We have watched all of you, and now? It's our time to take matters into our own paws." Nightclaw began to head back towards Stonefrost, glancing back at Darkbelly. Whether or not his words were true, he was confident in recruiting the warrior.

@Cave , @BILL.

Last edited by Cindercloud777; April 2nd, 2019 at 12:10 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:09 AM

Duskwing peered at both Stonefrost and Nightclaw before letting out a snort of disbelief. "You expect me to believe that you could make me some sort of 'elite warrior'? Sounds like a load of foxdung if you ask me." She went to lick at her paw while squinting at the two spirits, seemingly on Darkbelly's side at the moment. "I'm strong enough as it is. What could either of you possibly do to make me better?"
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:21 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Dawn'Paw tail flicked in annoyance at how much cats were talking, she felt like her ears were going to fall off soon,she sat there waiting patiently for her Mentor Creek'Tounge. She stared at the cats making a commotion muttering under her breath."Idiotic fleabags...". Her mood was sour, just earlier she was getting a good scolding from her mother, Quick'Feather who was throwing a fit over being lazy.She listened to the Dark'Forest cat talk and the cats speak their opinions."How about instead of recklessly heading straight into battle you actually think of a plan? Since it's quite obvious that attacking straight away is a certified way to get us all killed...".She spoke in a blunt and mature tone as she asked them, her blue eyes were dim and deadly looking.

@Cave
@Cindercloud777 @BILL.
@Branch of Life

(Just in case timber or snow wanted to see dawn that is if they are participating)
@Rosemew
@EternalBlaze

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 2nd, 2019 at 12:22 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:46 AM

Nightclaw's head snapped towards Dawnpaw, letting out a guffaw at the apprentice. "Is that what you truly gathered from this, young one?" He questioned, clearly unimpressed with her commentary. "I do not recall mentioning heading straight into battle. Or am I mistaken, Stonefrost?" He shot an amused look to his 'clanmate.' "However.. I do believe we mentioned training first. How about you clean the mouse-dung out of those ears and pay attention." He snapped while shooting an insult at the apprentice. "We've been plotting for many moons and will not allow for a single mistake to be made, is that understood?" His hardened gaze wandered between Dawnpaw and Duskwing, giving a nod. "We chose each and everyone of you because we have been watching.. Seeing what goes on in your feeble lives. You all have been destined for this very moment.. For us to teach you and fulfill your deepest desires. Each of you want something deep down and have been unable to reach it. Join us and we will be the ones to provide what you seek."

@Cave@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:52 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Nightclaw's head snapped towards Dawnpaw, letting out a guffaw at the apprentice. "Is that what you truly gathered from this, young one?" He questioned, clearly unimpressed with her commentary. "I do not recall mentioning heading straight into battle. Or am I mistaken, Stonefrost?" He shot an amused look to his 'clanmate.' "However.. I do believe we mentioned training first. How about you clean the mouse-dung out of those ears and pay attention." He snapped while shooting an insult at the apprentice. "We've been plotting for many moons and will not allow for a single mistake to be made, is that understood?" His hardened gaze wandered between Dawnpaw and Duskwing, giving a nod. "We chose each and everyone of you because we have been watching.. Seeing what goes on in your feeble lives. You all have been destined for this very moment.. For us to teach you and fulfill your deepest desires. Each of you want something deep down and have been unable to reach it. Join us and we will be the ones to provide what you seek."

@Cave@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Dawn'Paw growled at the Tom as he bad mouthed her."I'm sorry did you say something? I can't hear you over the sound of a arrogant dead cat's complaining!".She shot a death glare at the Tom a smirk forming on her fluffy cream features as she saw she had hit a nerve,hearing his next words she spoke bluntly with a hard eyeroll."I'll join who ever I want,Not that you would have anything to offer me except empty promises".She taunted him, she didn't care she was being disrespectful, she came to the Dark'Forest to escape her pitiful life of continueous torment not be around more annoying flea bags.

@Cave @Branch of Life @BILL. @Cindercloud777

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:37 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:00 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Darkbelly's eyes narrowed, and he rose to his paws. "I don't need to learn anything from you. The Dark Forest? I know enough about you scum to know I want nothing to do with you." The Evil Eras had costed his family much, with his mother having been Eternalstar's nemesis during the first and many of his younger siblings dying due to the second. Dapplestar had fought valiantly in her prime, eventually taking one of his lives by herself, and another with the help of a group of rebels. After being traumatized, she was never the same-- a fraction of her former self that tried to raise two litters and lead a Clan. It was a mess that left the remainder of the family scattered.

And all he had was the Dark Forest's influence to blame, for without them-- the Evil Eras wouldn't have happened, and they would've been better off.

Raising his chin, he stared at the black tom he originally spoke to. It was true, in a way. He was concerned with Blazingstar's leadership; the unnecessary bloodshed when the Clans had just gotten out of oppression. It felt like.. it would be repeated over another senseless squabble, and he didn't want anyone else to get hurt over it.

"I don't want anyone to die," Darkbelly informed him bluntly. "This.. I know your kind. If I'm going to be involved at all, no one can be killed or severely wounded. Do you understand me?"

@Cave, @Cindercloud777

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:10 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@BILL. @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Cindercloud777

Stonefrost's face developed a wild grin, she was enjoying this, her many moons of excluding herself from the normal activities of dark forest warriors made her forget what living cats were like. They are so feisty, so much fun, I can tell that I will enjoy this. She held back an evil snicker to say "relax children, you all seem to not want to be here, yet you are all here for a reason. Am I wrong? You will get used to this place, you may even learn to enjoy it. I've watched many different types of cats here and one thing is for sure, they all walk away with something they didn't have before." She turned her icy-hot gaze towards Darkbelly as chilled words came from her mouth "whether someone dies or not is your choice, you could kill them yourselves or let them die. Just remember that nobody lives forever."

Last edited by Cave; April 2nd, 2019 at 10:46 PM.