Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Achilles, it's not much...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:14 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:04 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:02 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:43 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:41 PM

Old April 13th, 2021, 01:19 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

RiverClan Mallornclan Roleplay

An area dedicated to roleplaying in the lands of Mallornclan!

When roleplaying, please edit the title of your posts to that of where your roleplay takes place. Thank you!

Currently the clan is in the heart of winter and dealing with famine!

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 13th, 2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 13th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Medical Den

The elven cat stretched in her nest. Her eyes opened fuzzily. She had just woken up. The icy eyes scanned the den in a tired glance. They suddenly widened. That's right! She's a medic, a witch, and she has a job to do. Wisteriastorm immediately woke up and headed for the herb pile to inspect it. She viciously counted everything.

@wren (if a fellow medic is in)
Old April 13th, 2021, 01:23 PM
s

Default Re: Mallornclan Roleplay

Tinystar was a hobbit of a cat; his fur pitch black with blus-amber bi coloured eyes seemingly lit by the moon herself. The ring glistened upon his mitten, the telltale signs of his rank amongst the bustling and lively clan. Well, as lively as it could get for this time of year.

The struggles of the barren winter lay heavy on his shoulders. Those bi coloured eyes stared at the empty fresh kill pile as thouhh he was in a daze. His stomach rumbled, a whimpering noise of hunger. The leader pushed through the hungry bites that ached in his core and climbed down the cold steps of the rocky cave wall to land on the soft green moss of the clans clearing.

{OPEN!}

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Mysterious....

Default Camp Enterance

Clovergem was up bright and early, despite not being a natural morning cat. She dragged a hare out of the prey pile and quickly headed to take her shift. Breakfast had to be on the way. The halfling's short legs moved quickly, her braided cat beard jingling to the side.

[open]

Last edited by Shade.; April 13th, 2021 at 01:30 PM.
Old April 13th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Tinystar was a hobbit of a cat; his fur pitch black with blus-amber bi coloured eyes seemingly lit by the moon herself. The ring glistened upon his mitten, the telltale signs of his rank amongst the bustling and lively clan. Well, as lively as it could get for this time of year.

The struggles of the barren winter lay heavy on his shoulders. Those bi coloured eyes stared at the empty fresh kill pile as thouhh he was in a daze. His stomach rumbled, a whimpering noise of hunger. The leader pushed through the hungry bites that ached in his core and climbed down the cold steps of the rocky cave wall to land on the soft green moss of the clans clearing.

{OPEN!}
Wisteriastorm had looked over all the herbs and had concluded they needed more. As she slipped out, prepared to find some keepers to help with that, she noticed the leader, Tinystar. He was looking quite solemnly at the fresh kill pile. It didn't seem very full.
"Hmm..Tinystar, I was just heading out with some keepers to maybe find herbs that we need. Perhaps I could hunt as well if you need me to?" she said with mild distaste. She did not enjoy doing anything outside of her medical and magical interests. Her voice sounded frazzled as usual.
Old April 13th, 2021, 02:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Clearing & Goldenrune
————————————

They did not conform with such feeble naming system, a way to rank yourself into something lesser then existence itself. Life was beautiful, life did not deserve to be captured in something so restricting as gender. It had taken time but the gangly elvish being had discovered itself. They knew now more than most.

Besides, nobody was quite on the same plane of existence as they were. Nobody was quite as smart. No no, it was impossible to be quite this well read and understood. Knowledge was power. They had it.

-

Lonesome pines & Steeltusk
———————————————

He stood there for a long moment, bartered in the wind at the very edge of the small closing of trees. Feeling that touch of freedom just out of his grasp, but he’s suffocating green of pines just over his shoulder. He wanted to run the moors, feel the chill on his whiskers the snow flying from underpaw, the snowflakes tumbling down from the sky and painting his face in droplets of water.

Alas.

It was not to be. The clan starved, the hunters failed, the prey escaped and nobody had any kind of gal to do anything about it. The lack of determination was staggering at best, a gross failure at the worst. So he a guardian was standing here debating a hunt. Something he hadn’t done in ages, the structure of a guardian was simple and he liked it. A hunt however was out of his grasp of a day to day job. It disrupted everything. Though it needed to be done.

-

Medical den & Shadowfax
——————————————

Shadowfax was observing, the gentle hum of the winter surrounding him with its melancholy hues. The clan was starving. He was starving. He’d barely touched a mouse the other day, it too was far too skinny and not worth the trouble of picking out bones for the small scraps it offered.

So here he sat, basking in the grey glow of the sun that was hidden behind a thick blanket of smog. What little warmth it offered was enough to still the rumbling of an unfilled stomach for now.

-

Any are open !

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2021, 02:30 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Wisteriastorm had looked over all the herbs and had concluded they needed more. As she slipped out, prepared to find some keepers to help with that, she noticed the leader, Tinystar. He was looking quite solemnly at the fresh kill pile. It didn't seem very full.
"Hmm..Tinystar, I was just heading out with some keepers to maybe find herbs that we need. Perhaps I could hunt as well if you need me to?" she said with mild distaste. She did not enjoy doing anything outside of her medical and magical interests. Her voice sounded frazzled as usual.
The tiny cat frowned up at his Elf companion. He shook his head, shuffling black paws into the soft damp moss as the sound of the waterfall rumbled distantly in the background, nothing more than a white noise. "The winter has left us with practically nothing, Wis. Hunting won't achieve much when there isn't much to hunt... but if you could, that would be helpful." He exhaled, his breathe icy on the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Clearing & Goldenrune
————————————

They did not conform with such feeble naming system, a way to rank yourself into something lesser then existence itself. Life was beautiful, life did not deserve to be captured in something so restricting as gender. It had taken time but the gangly elvish being had discovered itself. They knew now more than most.

Besides, nobody was quite on the same plane of existence as they were. Nobody was quite as smart. No no, it was impossible to be quite this well read and understood. Knowledge was power. They had it.

Tinystar had a thick bundle of ferns in his jaw, so much so that it was blocking his view. The small tom squeaked as he bumped into the elfs side. His curly fur was quick to puff up, thick and black. "Watch where ya-- oh! Goldie!" He cooed sweetly to the larger cat.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2021, 02:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post

Tinystar had a thick bundle of ferns in his jaw, so much so that it was blocking his view. The small tom squeaked as he bumped into the elfs side. His curly fur was quick to puff up, thick and black. "Watch where ya-- oh! Goldie!" He cooed sweetly to the larger cat.

Golden felt the bump, like a kitten had stumbled and lost its footing and just barely tapped into their foreleg. Goldenrune pulled their lips back in a thin line. Something made them unexplainably angry at the thought of being touched by anyone. Even if it was this little pipsqueak.

Golden eyes bore into Tinystar with the upmost restraint. The line faded into a frown. “Watch where I’m going.” they replied simply as if they couldn’t believe they were about to get scolded for standing perfectly still. The sweet tone didn’t help, something about today was just too irritating to be in a good mood. “Tiny. What are you doing custodians work for” they’d move on. Maybe the ebb and flow of friendly conversation would ease any kind of irritable mood swings they had

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Mysterious....

@Romulus

The tall elf nodded and turned away. She spotted Hedgefluff a while away (I assume he's accepted, correct ne if I'm wrong).
"Hedgefluff, good morning. I require some assistance in scavenging for herbs. Perhaps we could catch some prey as well." she mewed quickly.
"O-oh, hello, Wisteriastorm. Y-yes of course." he replied. He had bee heading to the prey pile to possibly grab breakfast for his daughter. She worried him so. The two cats existed camp, meeting Clovergem on her shift.
"Before you ask, I already ate, father." the guard grumbled, so they continued.

Last edited by Shade.; April 14th, 2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old April 14th, 2021, 08:35 AM
sadly, I exist

Default Leader's den

Dragonlily was worried. He flexed his wings and shook out his scales as got out of the waterfall that hid the den from sight. "Tinystar! I have to talk to you!" he called out to the smaller cat.

@Romulus

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.