Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Do You OC?
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 04:49 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:48 PM
Mistlewhisker Love Finder!
by Mica
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 04:44 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM

Old March 24th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveDollarMixtape View Post
"I can leave when I want to," Doepaw meowed, and although the words themselves were defiant she didn't mean them to be contradictory - she was simply stating facts. "I only have to listen to my mentor and Grousestar."
Dawn'Paw rolled her eyes at Doe'Paw."Well,good luck with that but I'm not in the mood for company so your going to just have to leave go back to hunting or whatever you were doing". Dawn'Paw sat under a tree and lazily closed her eyes.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
"I only caught it because you scared it. And besides, it's not a rabbit." Rainkit walked faster, not wanting to hear his brother's continued attempts to cheer him up.
Stormkit flicked his tail in irritation. It was only because he's convinced Honeyheart they wouldn't go any further than just outside the camp that they'd been able to go out at all. He may have frightened the mouse but Rainkit had been the one who killed it. Did he think that things like that didn't happen on hunting patrols? Still, none of that mattered to his brother...

"Maybe next time you want to go hunting you'll let me sleep and go off on your own then," Stormkit meowed furiously. "Instead of trying to get us both in trouble."
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:53 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw rolled her eyes at Doe'Paw."Well,good luck with that but I'm not in the mood for company so your going to just have to leave go back to hunting or whatever you were doing". Dawn'Paw sat under a tree and lazily closed her eyes.
Doepaw gave a slow, languid shrug of her shoulders. "If you say so," she meowed, rising to her paws. She gave herself a small shake, a small leaf that was clinging to the fur of her long tail fluttering back to the ground, and began to pad away.

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Old March 26th, 2019, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
Stormkit flicked his tail in irritation. It was only because he's convinced Honeyheart they wouldn't go any further than just outside the camp that they'd been able to go out at all. He may have frightened the mouse but Rainkit had been the one who killed it. Did he think that things like that didn't happen on hunting patrols? Still, none of that mattered to his brother...

"Maybe next time you want to go hunting you'll let me sleep and go off on your own then," Stormkit meowed furiously. "Instead of trying to get us both in trouble."
Rainkit stopped. "You never said you didn't want to go!" he snapped, before he turned and ran away from both Stormkit and the camp.

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old March 29th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw nudged Doepaw playfully. "I bet we could take that fox down in one hit!" The somali meowed, his brows raising in a prideful expression.
"I bet Grousestars fought a fox before." He commented. Awing, "Maybe even a badger..!" He said, thinking of what Grousestar may have fought in the past.

Doepaw looked at his friend in annoyance. "Yeah, sure Grouestar's fought a fox, but he's got nine lives, and he's a leader, not an apprentice!" The tom was bothered that his friend thought that they could take a fox, because there was absolutely no way that they could. They were bother young: apprentices, they weren't trained well enough in fighting, and unlike the leader they did not have nine lives.
Old March 29th, 2019, 04:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doepaw looked at his friend in annoyance. "Yeah, sure Grouestar's fought a fox, but he's got nine lives, and he's a leader, not an apprentice!" The tom was bothered that his friend thought that they could take a fox, because there was absolutely no way that they could. They were bother young: apprentices, they weren't trained well enough in fighting, and unlike the leader they did not have nine lives.
Timberpaw shrugged, striding forward. His brown eyes glanced over at Doepaw.
A question popped up into his mind, thinking of a past conversation he had with a molly named Dawnpaw.

"Hey, Doepaw." Timber said, a smile forming. "Do you think I'm irritating?" He questioned, thinking of the time he'd been called irritating by Dawnpaw.
He wandered if it was true, looking at Doepaw with slight determination in his eyes to know the answer.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 30th, 2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Rainkit stopped. "You never said you didn't want to go!" he snapped, before he turned and ran away from both Stormkit and the camp.
"This is why I didn't want to go!" Stormkit called out angrily, "You'll get us in trouble!"

What should he do? He should go tell Honeyheart... but then Rainkit would be in trouble. What about the Dawn Patrol? Nope, that'd still get his brother in trouble... Should he go after him? That would get both of them in trouble.

"I hope you're happy!" Stormkit called out as he started to chase after his brother.
Old March 31st, 2019, 10:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

(( This is a mobile post but I couldn’t wait any longer, for sure didn’t want to have to postpone any longer than it needed to be c: ))

Rasping her tongue over her multi coloured fur the she cat flattened down uneven tufts of wayward fur, embracing the warm breeze that seemed to rob the cold of leafbare. The sight of green and the smell of freshly bloomed clovers was exciting enough, and to add the perfect day on top of it? Nothing could be better, the blue sky with puffs of clouds sluggishly crawling across the sky mirroring her own patches of creamy white that dotted her pelt here and there. A smile was temporarily placed on her muzzle as she let the warm air lull her into a sense of calm, wrapping its fresh scent around her, replacing the harsh winds with a far more pleasant breeze. She couldn’t help but smile at the thought. The intensity of leafbare was nearing the end of its cycle. Finally.
Lately she had noticed the significances of the weather changes, not only had it peeled back hostility from most of her clanmates but it seemed to draw out grousestar. Admittedly she had only seen the tom once outside and she supposed most of his isolation was due to auroraflame. One could only hope the change in seasons was helping. Sweeping her tail along her stubby legs she tilted her head back and took a deep breath, flexing her claws out of their sheaths and yawning.
The tom wasn’t looking better yet, but who was she to judge that for him? He was grieving and he deserved to have privacy; another thought entered her mind. Perhaps you’d been interrupting the other day? Stumbling up there looking like a- she paused as the toms voice broke her from her thoughts and Shen perked up. Ears turning red as of he could hear everything she’d been thinking. ‘ ‘ oh uh- ‘ ‘ she paused ‘ ‘ I was just about to head out myself, perfect timing ‘ ‘ surprised the tom had even approached she quickly recovered standing and looking him over briefly. How odd that grousestar would’ve come to her for company on a patrol? How odd that he would mention trust, Her eyebrows thoughtfully knit together. Strange enough as it was it caught her attention instantly, they had only had the chance to share a meal together and even then she was a ball of nerves. Maybe this was actually a good sign? He was socializing again.
The weather didn't make much of a difference to Grousestar in this state, perhaps earlier in his life, before all of this turmoil and tragedy, he would have relished and enjoyed the sunshine and milder weather. But now it barely even made it to his conscious. What was the point in appreciating the weather if he was going to suffer anyways. The leader didn't exactly speak to her right away, in fact, the first few minutes of padding out of the camp were perfectly silent, save for the sounds of the forest around them. His thoughts reeled as he tried to think of what he wanted to say. He was grateful. For her being there the other day, when it seems no other cat could care. For giving him a slight hope that maybe not all of Skyclan was lost to him. But he couldn't say that. Instead, all he could offer was,
"Thank you."
Did he need to explain to her? He didn't think so. And he couldn't bring himself to do it anyways. Already he could feel a deep throb in his heart for speaking those two words. Words that should be spoken so freely and easily and yet, he could never really use them for who was there to help him? Who was there for him anymore? Not his parents, not his brother, not his deputy. He could say it to Rabbitfluff, but he ran the risk of driving him away, or so he thought. And he trusted no one else to speak those words to. So he would say them to her, to the one warrior who took the time to just.. Sit with him. And share a meal even if he didn't want that to happen. Even if he didn't trust her fully.
The brown tabby's eyes were focused ahead, slightly unfocused as he walked, ears not swiveling. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, he was just walking to walk. He was walking to escape his dark prison of a den. Away from the tar that clung to his paws and pulled him to the ground, making him immobile and weak. Away from the pain that lingered over him in the camp like a permanent shadow. Maybe this was another step in the right direction, to overcoming things and moving forward. Moving away from the valley and instead rising to the hill. To greatness again.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 5th, 2019, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
"This is why I didn't want to go!" Stormkit called out angrily, "You'll get us in trouble!"

What should he do? He should go tell Honeyheart... but then Rainkit would be in trouble. What about the Dawn Patrol? Nope, that'd still get his brother in trouble... Should he go after him? That would get both of them in trouble.

"I hope you're happy!" Stormkit called out as he started to chase after his brother.
Rainkit dashed through the forest, with no sense of direction. Finally he paused by a small pool, held in by the rocks. Breathing heavily, he stooped to drink some of the water. When he pulled his head up, the sun was definitely shining.

He knew that he should head back to camp. But he'd be in trouble if he did that. Maybe if he stayed in the forest for a couple days, hidden from the warriors, they'd all miss him too much to be mad at him for running off. In any case, he'd should at least rest here a moment.

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old April 8th, 2019, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Rainkit dashed through the forest, with no sense of direction. Finally he paused by a small pool, held in by the rocks. Breathing heavily, he stooped to drink some of the water. When he pulled his head up, the sun was definitely shining.

He knew that he should head back to camp. But he'd be in trouble if he did that. Maybe if he stayed in the forest for a couple days, hidden from the warriors, they'd all miss him too much to be mad at him for running off. In any case, he'd should at least rest here a moment.
Where had Rainkit run off to? Stormkit wondered. He wasn't a tracker, or rather he hadn't been trained to track... because he hadn't been trained to do anything yet. He should have just stayed in the Nursery and not tried to get what his brother had wanted. He should have known it'd get them both into trouble. Yet, Stormkit had done it anyway.

"Lets go catch a rabbit..." the black and white kitten murmured under his breath. "That sounds great!... not."

"Rainkit! Where are you?" Stormkit called out into the trees.