Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM

Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Bump for @Wyldfire .

She hated being compared. It drove her mad, am I just not good enough? Do I just have to become breezerunner? Will that make you happy? She shouted within her mind, allowing the anger to drain out gradually. The nerve. When suddenly he remarked that she had done well enough, that was a start to a better relationship with her mentor. Considering he was always insulting her and she was spitting fire at him. This was the never ending cycle they both played. Than he mentioned battle skills. Her ears flattened, not trusting what he had said. "B- battle training?" she questioned. Eyes transfixed on him.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Kingly

(Whoops, put the wrong cat. I meant Ebonymist 0,o)

Crowblood nodded in confirmation, flicking his tail. "If we only focus on hunting, then how well will you do in a battle?" He questioned, sitting in front of Feralpaw. He studied her for a moment, flicking his ear to the side. "You seem angry with me." The old cat observed. "So take that anger out on this old tom. For every hit you manage to land on me, you'll get one day of training with other apprentices. No claws though, I don't think I can handle your fury if you had claws out." Crowblood chuckled, standing up. "Once I get a feel for what your talent is in battle, I'll help you out with the other aspects."
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Constellation

Continue?
Old June 26th, 2017, 05:37 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Whoops, put the wrong cat. I meant Ebonymist 0,o)

Crowblood nodded in confirmation, flicking his tail. "If we only focus on hunting, then how well will you do in a battle?" He questioned, sitting in front of Feralpaw. He studied her for a moment, flicking his ear to the side. "You seem angry with me." The old cat observed. "So take that anger out on this old tom. For every hit you manage to land on me, you'll get one day of training with other apprentices. No claws though, I don't think I can handle your fury if you had claws out." Crowblood chuckled, standing up. "Once I get a feel for what your talent is in battle, I'll help you out with the other aspects."

Is he serious? Me. Able to actually fight? Good. I've got lots of pain to let out. she lashed her tail in amusement. "Every hit? Really? Your going to balence that on this one fight?" she purred. Flexing her claws and rocking back on her haunches.

François Lelord

Old June 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Is he serious? Me. Able to actually fight? Good. I've got lots of pain to let out. she lashed her tail in amusement. "Every hit? Really? Your going to balence that on this one fight?" she purred. Flexing her claws and rocking back on her haunches.
"You'll see." Crowblood said simply, standing up. "Now, come at me." He ordered.
Old June 27th, 2017, 04:08 PM

@Wyldfire
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Sage the ebony warrior was exausted and tired, his paws and underbelly were caked in mud. The rain was pelting down and his fur stuck to his slim frame, making him look much smaller. His ears were pinned to his head and his eyes were squinted, his green optics flickered with exaustion. After a few moments the night colored warrior grinned and turned to look at his daughter behind him 'quickly! Run inside the cave!' he laughed running to the moss covered cavity himself. Once inside he shook the rain off and began to have a giggle fit 'happy we train in a cave!' he exclaimed before letting out a gush of air. Toothless gave allurepaw a lick and looked around' this right here is where youll be trained in combat, and once the rain passes that river right outside is where youre going to learn to swim.' he stated, his tail brushing the soil slightly as he flicked it back and fourth.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 5th, 2017, 05:56 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Shellfeather had led Pleasantpaw through the territory, and now they were nearing the Training Cave. She also tried to make small talk before they entered, hoping t get to know the young cat better. "So, who is your family? I bet they are pretty nice cats, right? And you mother must be great, to raise such a nice young tom like you." Shellfeatger meowed to him, pushing through the reeds and into the Trainig Cave. She inhaled the musty scent of it, and as her eyes adjusted to the dim, she gazed around. I haven't been here in a long time...

The white-furred warrior walked around the teaming cave a little, letting the memories of this place sink in. Back when she was Shellpaw, learning all the basic things she needed to know before she became a warrior. She remembered training hard and learning fast, always wanting to make a good impression for her mentor. Who never really seemed to care. Shellfeather could also remember times training here with other apprentices, like her best friend Scorchingflame, Scorchingpaw at the time. Her and him had gotten along well here, and that was when they had started becoming friends. And this was also the place where Shellfeather had first realized her feelings for Russetpaw, now Russetstar. Those were good times. But things were different now. She had had two litters of kits, and only one kit had lived from her first litter, and three kits from her second. Shellfeather had been through so much pain and suffering, but she continued to move on with life. That was something that most cats didn't realize about Shell. She was strong, and she continued on no matter what.

She turned back to face Pleasantpaw, smiling at him. "Well, this place sparks some old memories, so I might be able to remember most of my battle training after all!" She purred, gray striped tail swishing happily. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled with humor and kindness, and she sat and waited whole Pleasantpaw had a look around.
[Sorry this is so late! ^^']

As they walked to the Training Cave, Pleasantpaw stuck close to his mentor. Every now and again, he would trail behind for a bit before he quickly caught up again. Being in a new place made the tom feel rather cautious. Although he would learn about the territory soon enough, he was going to be careful for now. Anything could jump out at them at any moment.
The Tuxedo’s ears swivelled around and he looked at her curiously when she spoke. “Oh. Well let’s see, my brothers are Stormsoul and Fallenstream and my sisters are Shatterspiral and Splashpaw,” He listed quickly. The names all slipped out of his mouth without a thought. His eyes darkened slightly at the mention of his mother but it was barely noticeable. “Driftingstorm. She’s dead. She was a good cat when she was still alive though,” Pleasantpaw said, keeping up the cheerful tone despite what the topic was. Things always seemed to be better if he spoke in a happy tone, no matter what he was talking about. He brushed off his mother’s death like it was just dust, but really it hurt more than it seemed. Driftingstorm’s death had been a surprise to all of them, but she’d done it to protect him and his siblings from his father.

When he grew up, Pleasantpaw was going to be better cat than his father had been. He wanted to be cooler than his brothers too. Maybe he would fight evil when he grew up. That sounded like fun. It probably meant that death would be involved, but that was the thrill of an adventure. He had already experience one of the worst kinds of death, the death of his mother, but that had just made him stronger if anything. The apprentice refused to let death ever affect him again. Except if it was the death of littermate. The thought made him shudder. He didn’t want to think about Splashpaw dying, so he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and returned his attention to Shellfeather. Realising that they had reached the Training Cave, he pushed past the reeds after his mentor and stood still once he was inside.

His pale gaze looked around, examining every little detail of the Training Cave. He was a very observant cat and he always studied everything new that he came across. It was all about building up knowledge for him. As it was his first time, he probably wouldn’t be able to remember everything. He was still working towards advancing his memory. Over time, he would eventually learn to remember every dent and crevice in the Training Cave. Finally, he decided he’d look around enough and he padded over to his mentor. He sat down in front of her and wrapped his tail around his paws. “I’m ready to start,” Pleasantpaw said calmly, waiting patiently for his mentor to start the lesson.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I’m full of it

@Rubinaito

Steadying herself on her paws, feralpaw bowed. If crowblood meant what he said in attacking him. She would do it with ease and prove that she was actually worth his struggle. Her tail flicked back and fourth in a rythmic motion. Her Amber gaze searched the older Tom for weak points. That's what you did when facing an enemy. Size them up. Know their weakness and attack it. She smirked at him and bowed lower to the ground wriggling her whole hind end and prepared to leap. She bunched her muscles. This is for every time you said I wasn't good enough, for every time you told me I couldn't, for every time you said I was weak. she purred and bunched the muscles in her legs, than sprang. She never felt more alive or free on that moment. She came gliding down through the air at crowblood but to her dismay she learned she would fall short. In desperate attempt to reach him she extend her front legs and batted at him but instead she threw herself off balence and she began to twist in the air, this lead to her failing to reach him and looking like a complete idiot. She collided with the ground and rolled a tail length before coming to a stop beneath crowblood. Shamed the apprentice looked up at him. Tears glistened in her eyes but she said nothing. She put her guard walls up knowing what chastising she would recieve for failure. She hung her head low and didn't bother scurrying up to try again.

François Lelord

Old July 14th, 2017, 03:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[Sorry this is so late! ^^']

As they walked to the Training Cave, Pleasantpaw stuck close to his mentor. Every now and again, he would trail behind for a bit before he quickly caught up again. Being in a new place made the tom feel rather cautious. Although he would learn about the territory soon enough, he was going to be careful for now. Anything could jump out at them at any moment.
The Tuxedo’s ears swivelled around and he looked at her curiously when she spoke. “Oh. Well let’s see, my brothers are Stormsoul and Fallenstream and my sisters are Shatterspiral and Splashpaw,” He listed quickly. The names all slipped out of his mouth without a thought. His eyes darkened slightly at the mention of his mother but it was barely noticeable. “Driftingstorm. She’s dead. She was a good cat when she was still alive though,” Pleasantpaw said, keeping up the cheerful tone despite what the topic was. Things always seemed to be better if he spoke in a happy tone, no matter what he was talking about. He brushed off his mother’s death like it was just dust, but really it hurt more than it seemed. Driftingstorm’s death had been a surprise to all of them, but she’d done it to protect him and his siblings from his father.

When he grew up, Pleasantpaw was going to be better cat than his father had been. He wanted to be cooler than his brothers too. Maybe he would fight evil when he grew up. That sounded like fun. It probably meant that death would be involved, but that was the thrill of an adventure. He had already experience one of the worst kinds of death, the death of his mother, but that had just made him stronger if anything. The apprentice refused to let death ever affect him again. Except if it was the death of littermate. The thought made him shudder. He didn’t want to think about Splashpaw dying, so he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and returned his attention to Shellfeather. Realising that they had reached the Training Cave, he pushed past the reeds after his mentor and stood still once he was inside.

His pale gaze looked around, examining every little detail of the Training Cave. He was a very observant cat and he always studied everything new that he came across. It was all about building up knowledge for him. As it was his first time, he probably wouldn’t be able to remember everything. He was still working towards advancing his memory. Over time, he would eventually learn to remember every dent and crevice in the Training Cave. Finally, he decided he’d look around enough and he padded over to his mentor. He sat down in front of her and wrapped his tail around his paws. “I’m ready to start,” Pleasantpaw said calmly, waiting patiently for his mentor to start the lesson.
Shellfeather hoped that she hadn't brought back any bad memories for the young tom. She knew how hard it was to talk about someone who we dead. Or gone. She'd experienced both losses, with family members and friends alike. "Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I bet she certainly was a wonderful cat though. And still is, up in Starclan." Shellfeather's belief in Starclan had never faltered, no matter how much pain or suffering she went through. She knew that her life was her own, and she believed that all of her pain was for a reason. And that it would make her a better cat in the end.

As Pleasantpaw dat down in front of he, ready to start, Shellfeathercast her blue gaze slowly around, thinking. She could see, from memory, young cats in here, training, working hard, shaping up to be averted warrior, a better fighter. She remembered when she was doing that, excited to show her clan what she could do. She had served her young warriorhood as a queen, bearing healthy kits for the clan. And now, she was finally serving her clan as a warrior, training her apprentice. Shellfeather was glad that she hadn't decided to stay a forever queen. The white molly had deeply considered it, but she knew that being in the nursery for the rest of her life would bring back bad memories. She needed to get out, to breathe, to live.

"Let's start with a simple but effective move." Shellfeather meowed firmly. "Watch closely." She then demonstrated the move. Crouching down, Shellfeather imagined a cat in front of her, running towards her. As the imagined cat leaped, Shellfeather slid underneath them, kicking up her legs which caused the cat to unbalance and fall instead of landing in top of her. She then poured on the figure of the cat she had imagined. When she was dive demonstrating, the cat faded from her mind, and she looked over at Pleasantpaw. "Did you catch that?" She asked, flicking her tail a bit to rid it of the dust.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.