Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:10 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 07:09 AM

Old October 28th, 2023, 09:52 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Swampstream yawned. He raised his eyebrows and perked his ears when he saw a warrior come in, in fact, he believed it to be a new enforcer. He shrugged and continued to lay there, until ANOTHER warrior walked in. He stood up, wincing. "What is it with you warriors thinking we elders can't handle ourselves, huh? What, ya think we're too old to look after ourselves? Smalltail, can you believe the audacity?"

@Wingnettle @Spooky Galaxy @Alchemist Kitsune
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 29th, 2023, 07:59 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Smalltail nodded and groweled "They think they are everything!"

@Spooky sleek
Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw poked her head into the Elder's Den.

[ Closed, Activity ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; November 3rd, 2023 at 03:47 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

"Dig, dig, dig. Dig, dig, dig," the muscular enforcer mewed happily, a small rhythm to his words as he scraped away the off smelling moss to the side.

The young ShadowClan warrior wasn't certain when he'd gotten company. The scent in and of itself was not familiar. It made his hackles raise momentarily as he turned verdant hues on who he believed to be an intruder, a good natured chortle escaping him when he noticed he'd been mistaken. Not many warriors joined ShadowClan. Not to his knowledge, in any case. He still wasn't familiar with this one's scent, although he could tell she was slowly adopting the piney musk of the dark clan. At her offer to help, any potential traces of his original - and accidental - hostility were gone, replaced by a beaming smile.

"No need, no need. I do love me a good nest building session every now and then, ya dig? But I'll never say no to more paws if you wanna have some fun. Just grab some moss and shred, heh heh!" the tom responded, scraping off some more moss from the nest he was currently working on as if to make a point.

Rounded ears perked up and he soon looked way from the dirty pile of rubbish, however, as more voices grumbled within the den, commanding his attention. A mischievous smirk instantly tugged at his scars at the sight of the complaining elders. Leave it to the ol' gray-pelts to be angry about the fact that they were getting clean nests. Especially with the reek this place had. He would be more than willing to bet that they would complain if no one came to clean the place up, either, although in that case, he would agree with them. Apprentices were supposed to be cleaning this place up, damn it. What were the new apprentices getting up to lately?

"Yep yep. I've got all the au- elda- All the... gritty? Yeah that. Mmhmmm. And I think this place is super stinky and you guys deserve some nice, soft, clean bedding. You lot don't think so? I mean, I can just go out and hunt, then. Leave this place like is if you want," Silverlark chirped in a mock thoughtful voice, tapping his chin with white dipped toes as he scrunched up his nose with a look of utmost concentration.

@Wingnettle [Lynxshade] | @The-Almighty-Sleekster [Swampstream] | @Galaxy_ [Smalltail]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 5th, 2023, 12:18 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Swampstream narrowed his eyes. "Stinky?" he gasped dramatically as he took a menacing step forward, then winced as his bones creaked. Taking a moment to recover, he looked back towards...who was this? Silverlark? The enforcer, right. He cleared his throat. "I'll show you stinky," he growled, trying to look intimidating, but he knew what this must look like. Hopefully Smalltail would have his back here, but he knew the consequences of being quite so rude to an enforcer. Whatever. He never got any excitement these days, it was time to live up to his clan. He stood his ground, awaiting a response from the warrior.

| @Alchemist Kitsune - Silverlark | @Galaxy_ - Smalltail | @Wingnettle - just cuz Lynxshade is here |
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 9th, 2023, 01:43 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Silverlark was an enforcer, Lynxshade suddenly remembered. She dipped her head, even though the greeting was now a bit late to do, then tipped it to one side as the tom talked. What a weird way of speaking, she thought with curiosity while looking at the warrior scraping away old, smelling moss from the nests. She was just going to reply when a couple of elders approached them with evident frowns. Did they interrupt something here?

He couldn't remember their names. She wasn't that new here, but elders rarely came out and spoke to her. She thought that they showed this hostility because they didn't trust outsiders, so she wondered whether Shadowclan wasn't that used in taking cats in.
"I'll help gladly, really." She replied with a smile when she noticed the warrior had smiled back, happy that someone was finally starting to treat her like a real member of the clan. She chose another empty den nearby and took a good sniff to make sure it was old for real, in need of new bedding, then started tearing it apart like Silverlark was doing.

Lynxshade was staying silent, not sure what to say to those old cats trying to get rid of them while doing them a favor. She felt awkward, while the warrior seemed completely at ease at being scorned by the elders like he was doing them a wrong. Soon enough, she feared the situation was becoming too hot and decided to address the couple for the first time.
"Uhm... We're sorry to disturb you, but we think your nests really need new stuffings. It will do your bones good, if we take care of it. And maybe you two could tell us a story while we're at work? She hoped her idea worked. She couldn't stand quarrels, so she always used to calm everyone down when they happened.

"You know... I'm still quite new to clan life, and I'd be honored to hear stories of cats who survived in the forest for so much time." She continued, aware that she was flattering a bit those two, but fairly sure that it was the right way to do it. She turned her head from one cat to another, trying to read their gazes and guess their intentions. Luckily, at least Silverlark seemed to be a cool head in this mix.

Old November 21st, 2023, 06:49 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Silverlark was an enforcer, Lynxshade suddenly remembered. She dipped her head, even though the greeting was now a bit late to do, then tipped it to one side as the tom talked. What a weird way of speaking, she thought with curiosity while looking at the warrior scraping away old, smelling moss from the nests. She was just going to reply when a couple of elders approached them with evident frowns. Did they interrupt something here?

He couldn't remember their names. She wasn't that new here, but elders rarely came out and spoke to her. She thought that they showed this hostility because they didn't trust outsiders, so she wondered whether Shadowclan wasn't that used in taking cats in.
"I'll help gladly, really." She replied with a smile when she noticed the warrior had smiled back, happy that someone was finally starting to treat her like a real member of the clan. She chose another empty den nearby and took a good sniff to make sure it was old for real, in need of new bedding, then started tearing it apart like Silverlark was doing.

Lynxshade was staying silent, not sure what to say to those old cats trying to get rid of them while doing them a favor. She felt awkward, while the warrior seemed completely at ease at being scorned by the elders like he was doing them a wrong. Soon enough, she feared the situation was becoming too hot and decided to address the couple for the first time.
"Uhm... We're sorry to disturb you, but we think your nests really need new stuffings. It will do your bones good, if we take care of it. And maybe you two could tell us a story while we're at work? She hoped her idea worked. She couldn't stand quarrels, so she always used to calm everyone down when they happened.

"You know... I'm still quite new to clan life, and I'd be honored to hear stories of cats who survived in the forest for so much time." She continued, aware that she was flattering a bit those two, but fairly sure that it was the right way to do it. She turned her head from one cat to another, trying to read their gazes and guess their intentions. Luckily, at least Silverlark seemed to be a cool head in this mix.

Mistymoon purred,”Well darling why don’t you come over here and I’ll tell you a story.”
Old November 24th, 2023, 09:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Marigoldfur slowly hobbled into the elders den, her fur was messy and had debris tangled in it. She approached her nest before lowering herself into the moss with a pained grunt.
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:43 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★
| She/Her | 125 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Elder |
Orange and white coated, with pale green eyes.
Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance.

[OPEN]

CicadaCliff would look around the elder's den, seeing if any kits had made their way in. No luck. As she walked in, the scent of herbs filled her nose. She watched as the medicine cat moved around the den, gathering different herbs and mixing them together. CicadaCliff settled down into the moss bed she had chosen. It was soft and comfortable, and she felt grateful that she had a warm place to sleep tonight. She would knead at it with her rather large paws before licking her neck fluff, making sure everything was in order.

[ @chickadee In case her daughters wanna interact] [ @Pumpkin Latte in case her son TallMaple wants to talk]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 19th, 2023, 10:20 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★
| She/Her | 125 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Elder |
Orange and white coated, with pale green eyes.
Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance.

[OPEN]

CicadaCliff would look around the elder's den, seeing if any kits had made their way in. No luck. As she walked in, the scent of herbs filled her nose. She watched as the medicine cat moved around the den, gathering different herbs and mixing them together. CicadaCliff settled down into the moss bed she had chosen. It was soft and comfortable, and she felt grateful that she had a warm place to sleep tonight. She would knead at it with her rather large paws before licking her neck fluff, making sure everything was in order.

[ @chickadee In case her daughters wanna interact] [ @Pumpkin Latte in case her son TallMaple wants to talk]

- - -

Chirpshine cheerfully padded into the elders den with a bright smile on her face. “Mornin’ mother.” She meows. Chirpshine tried to make an effort to visit her mother often, although it didn’t always happen as frequently, as she’d often overwork herself. Pearnose on the other hand didn’t visit much, especially after her falling out with Chirpshine. The two sisters had barely spoken to each other since then.