Old August 6th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Ima Stalking shipper ):3

My Mood: Inspired
Red face Re: Anime High School!

Name: Cinnamon
Grade: 10th
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Lopunny
Powers: Her moveset is baby-doll eyes, pound, foresight, and high-jump kick.
Appearance: https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1032553-pokemon
Personality: Mostly introverted, kind, likes to make jokes. Her Nature is Lonely.
Plot Ideas: Maybe she could go missing, and Natalie needs to find her?
Questions: Can she have a crush on Natalie?
Other: nope.
- Fawful, Whenever he was released in the mario games (Lol).
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
- JackSepticEye (Almost all the time).
Hullo, people! I am going to be messaging, replying, and having activity back on here now!
Stay tuned for more news!

Last edited by MultiFandom Trash; August 7th, 2018 at 01:12 PM. Reason: I needed to add a link.
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Anime High School!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Henry slowly lowered to the ground and rested Maria’s weight on his body. “Shhh, don’t use your powers.” He ran his fingers through her hair again, trying to calm her this time. “Just rest yourself now.”
Maria nodded, though she was still aware that she was in a hallway. “Could we at least go to my dorm, I can last that long,” she murmured, forcing herself back up. Her ears were a little more prominent now, her jumbled thoughts leading to her ears accidentally moving up and growing larger. She frantically moved her hair, trying to make her way to her dorm before she collapsed.
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LichenPelt View Post
Name: Cinnamon
Grade: 10th
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Lopunny
Powers: Her moveset is baby-doll eyes, pound, foresight, and high-jump kick.
Appearance: normal lopunny look: long ears that have a slight cream color on the inside and near the end, a cinnamon color throughout the rest of her body, excluding her fluffy, cream-colored paws.
Personality: Mostly introverted, kind, likes to make jokes. Her Nature is Lonely.
Plot Ideas: Maybe she could go missing, and Natalie needs to find her?
Questions: Can she have a crush on Natalie?
Other: nope.
( accepted ! and that does actually sound like a pretty interesting plot, so im good with it c: )
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:32 PM

Name
Evan Miller

Grade
12th

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Species
Human

Powers
None

Appearance
Evan is pretty tall, has short, dark-brown hair. His eyes are green and he often wears a dark gray hoodie.

Personality
Something about him never felt right, he doesn't show any sign of fear when close to demons and all of those who are superior to him in the social hierarchy. He's not afraid to tell the truth, even if it hurts someone in the process and will only show respect to those who are close to him. Yet, under this hard shell of his hides a surprisingly kind and caring person.

Plot Ideas
None

Questions
Nope

Other
None
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( accepted ! and that does actually sound like a pretty interesting plot, so im good with it c: )
(Start rp?)
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
Hullo, people! I am going to be messaging, replying, and having activity back on here now!
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:34 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Maria nodded, though she was still aware that she was in a hallway. “Could we at least go to my dorm, I can last that long,” she murmured, forcing herself back up. Her ears were a little more prominent now, her jumbled thoughts leading to her ears accidentally moving up and growing larger. She frantically moved her hair, trying to make her way to her dorm before she collapsed.
Henry quickly wrapped his arm around her to guide her. He opened door with his telekinesis as they walked. (Wanna skip to the dorm?)
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
@~Warriorsfan101~ @*Lazy Carrot* @CactusHeart

you guys can start if you’d like !

Natalie had her hair out of the pigtails she often kept them in, holding a few papers that had various subjects on them. She was using all the lesser-known hallways to get to her classes, a lot of students did this, but not enough to send some of the more powerful students this way. Multiple petitions had been made to make certain parts of the school magic-free, but they were called discriminatory, and thrown away. Natalie had been one of the people who had made one of those petitions, and faced the consequences later with other students. She still had the burns on her arms, refusing to go away to make her pay for discriminating against magic using students. She just wanted protection! Why couldn’t the teachers see that? She sighed, glancing around, before darting to her locker and hiding in it.

Maria watched as students parted around her, a small smile creeping arcoss her face. She loved watching parts of her power in action, though it was hard to keep up. After a long day of using her powers, she was drained, and could barely eat. She straightened herself, tucking her wings behind her back, deciding to go with a more innocent look today, just to trick a few people. She crossed her arms, walking over to her locker, opening it and peering inside at the few random things she had put in there. They were mostly medicine bottles, flinching as she looked at them, she knew she had to take them, or she would just collapse after using any of her powers once. There were also potions and such, as well as a few books, just looking in it, glaring at anyone who dared to get too close.
Cinnamon walked over to the locker that Natalie was in, smiling softly. The anthro rabbit pokémon took out a burn heal and knocked.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"
Old August 6th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Name
Evan Miller

Grade
12th

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Species
Human

Powers
None

Appearance
Evan is pretty tall, has short, dark-brown hair. His eyes are green and he often wears a dark gray hoodie.

Personality
Something about him never felt right, he doesn't show any sign of fear when close to demons and all of those who are superior to him in the social hierarchy. He's not afraid to tell the truth, even if it hurts someone in the process and will only show respect to those who are close to him. Yet, under this hard shell of his hides a surprisingly kind and caring person.

Plot Ideas
None

Questions
Nope

Other
None
( accepted! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Henry quickly wrapped his arm around her to guide her. He opened door with his telekinesis as they walked. (Wanna skip to the dorm?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LichenPelt View Post
Cinnamon walked over to the locker that Natalie was in, smiling softly. The anthro rabbit pokémon took out a burn heal and knocked.
(yep)

Maria kept her arm wrapped around Henry, using him to stabilize herself as she walked. She nearly fell forward a few times, her mind screaming various things at her as she walked. A few whimpers a escaped her mouth from time to time, only making the screaming louder. Once they were back at her dorm, she pushed past the various demonic symbols onto a small bed nestled in the corner. She sat there, clutching her head, flinching every time her hands came close to her ears, the position changing as the voices in her head kept yelling. Once her mind had become silent, she could feel her ears on the top of her head, making her tense up and nervously looked at Henry, trying to hide herself.

Natalie flinched as she heard a knock on the locker, shrinking farther into the space. She moved her finger into the lock, unhinging it, but not opening the door. She braced herself for the worst, staring out of the few lights that shone in and revealed the outside. She saw a figure, but couldn’t make it out, biting her lip and waiting.
Old August 6th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

( accepted! )

(yep)

Maria kept her arm wrapped around Henry, using him to stabilize herself as she walked. She nearly fell forward a few times, her mind screaming various things at her as she walked. A few whimpers a escaped her mouth from time to time, only making the screaming louder. Once they were back at her dorm, she pushed past the various demonic symbols onto a small bed nestled in the corner. She sat there, clutching her head, flinching every time her hands came close to her ears, the position changing as the voices in her head kept yelling. Once her mind had become silent, she could feel her ears on the top of her head, making her tense up and nervously looked at Henry, trying to hide herself.

Natalie flinched as she heard a knock on the locker, shrinking farther into the space. She moved her finger into the lock, unhinging it, but not opening the door. She braced herself for the worst, staring out of the few lights that shone in and revealed the outside. She saw a figure, but couldn’t make it out, biting her lip and waiting.
Henry slowly crawled onto the bed and sat in front of Maria. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him, a frown still on his face. “Maria, if you need I can stay here with you as light as you want.” He ran his fingers along her cheek to soothe her.
Old August 6th, 2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:

( accepted! )

(yep)

The Lopunny opened the door just enough to slide the burn heal in. She didn't know if it worked on humans, but wanted to see if it did as well as help her crush.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"