Last post by Bean
Today 07:30 AM

Old August 5th, 2018, 09:54 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Anime High School!

wow blue you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here-
{Begin transmission}
Um...I was told to read this paper, and then just give an example of the school, so...here we go!
Hello! Welcome to Gakko High school, a school for students of all backgrounds. Here, we dorm and teach students that are just looking for a good curriculum, as well as students who are hiding from their estranged father who gave them magical powers for whatever reason. We also welcome demons! We don't know who made that decision but we do welcome them! Lessons are adjusted based on your destiny, don't have one? We have classes for you too! The grounds are protected from monsters, as well as anyone with evil intentions, so you'll be safe with us!

God, that's such a stupid intro, who wrote this? I'll give you a better briefing, as being a student here lets you learn a thing or two. Well, I guess I'll start with the good things first. Well, all classes are custom to the students' needs, so while the classes are taken together, they're to everyone's needs. So while that does sound good, there are a few weird topics that you might see on your schedule. One is actually about how to protect yourself if humanity is wiped out, and trust me, that class is hard. Next, the students, as you may have heard, the normal heroes from our society, the ones with powers, as well as angels and demons, attend this school. Because of this, a sort of social hierarchy exists. Angels and demons on top, humans with magical powers, and/or high intellects in the middle, and average humans at the bottom. The higher-ups often bully the lower students, and that can often end really badly, some students have gotten seriously injured, and we've had a few cases where students went missing and then came back either dead or with mutilations on their body. What's worse is that they never found the ones who did this, so they're probably still on school properties.

You'll figure out the rest as you attend school, I'll just advise you to not go out at night, as that's when these students go missing. This school doesn't have any rules, except for the humans, figures. They're basic rules, don't drink or smoke on the property, obey the dress code, no phones in class, etc. With that, I have to sign off, they gave me a 5 minute speech, no more.
So, I might as well read the sign-off they had on this paper, we hope you enjoy your time at our fine school!

{End Transmission}

This is a highschool roleplay with supernatural beings and students attending. As you could tell, there's a social hierarchy, with powerful students on the top, powerless students at the bottom. Anything can happen in this roleplay, though I'm thinking of having a plot where someone's character goes missing.

-----------

Form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Species:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas:
Questions:
Other:

-----------

My own forms:

Name: Natalie Greer
Grade: 11th
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Human
Powers: None
Appearance: Beep
Personality: Natalie, while at first appearing stand-offish and mean, she deeply cares for others around her when they're in trouble
Plot Ideas: None
Questions: None
Other: None

Name: Maria Handen
Grade: 10th
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Demon
Powers: Mind and body manipulation, for her and others, though the powers seriously drain her and weaken her
Appearance: bleep
Personality: Maria is mean, while her cute appearance doesn't make her seem like she'd harm anything, she would do anything as long as it benefited herself, leaving many of the people who called her their friend broken
Questions: None
Other: None

-----------

Current Plot: N/A
Students (in order of social status)

High-Ranking Students:
Maria Handen (Blue Wishes)
Henry Tamari (Cactusheart)
Lillie Acheron (Tazzy)
Ruine Smith (Pdolabr)

Middle-Ranking Students:
Asi Takizawa (Lazy Carrot)
Sky Harley (Warriorsfan101)
Cinnamon (LichenPelt)
Aria Carbine (Fuzzyfeline)
George Robertson (Fireleaf)
Chizuru Setsuko (Checkmate)

Low-Ranking Students:
Natalie Greer (Blue Wishes)
Evan Miller (Raven)

Last edited by :blue:; August 7th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:18 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Anime High School!

Form:
Name: Henry Tamari
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Part Demon
Powers: Telekinesis
Appearance: Henry is tall and skinny, and has short blonde hair. He has hazel eyes and long limbs. His mouth is almost always in a slight smirk.
Personality: Henry keeps everything to himself, and is mostly shy, by doesn’t put up with anything. He usually pushes many people away from him, but some people are very special to him.
Questions: Maybe he could be in a romantic relationship with Maria.
Other: Nope

-----------
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Busting Ghosts

Formo-
Name|Asi Takizawa
Age|15
Grade|10th
Sexuality|Bisexual
Species|Skeleton/Kinda human
Powers|Bone powers
Appearance|Boop (Da orange hood child :3)
Personality|Lazy||Stubborn||Quiet||Kinda Protective||
Plot Ideas|I got none. ;-;
Questions|None.
Other|I think the class were you learn about how to protect yourself if humanity is wiped out would be easy if you play the Fallout games.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old August 5th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Form:
Name: Henry Tamari
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Part Demon
Powers: Telekinesis
Appearance: Henry is tall and skinny, and has short blonde hair. He has hazel eyes and long limbs. His mouth is almost always in a slight smirk.
Personality: Henry keeps everything to himself, and is mostly shy, by doesn’t put up with anything. He usually pushes many people away from him, but some people are very special to him.
Questions: Maybe he could be in a romantic relationship with Maria.
Other: Nope

-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Formo-
Name|Asi Takizawa
Age|15
Grade|10th
Sexuality|Bisexual
Species|Skeleton/Kinda human
Powers|Bone powers
Appearance|Boop (Da orange hood child :3)
Personality|Lazy||Stubborn||Quiet||Kinda Protective||
Plot Ideas|I got none. ;-;
Questions|None.
Other|I think the class were you learn about how to protect yourself if humanity is wiped out would be easy if you play the Fallout games.
( both are accepted ! )
Old August 5th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Sky Harley
Grade: 3
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Part falcon part human (Wonder how that happened?)
Powers: Can turn into a falcon, can fly
Appearance: A tall girl with white hair and green eyes. She has dark skin and likes to wear a grey t-shirt and skinny jeans
Personality: Friendly, Clever, Funny, Kind, Happy
Plot Ideas: idk :c
Questions: nope
Other: nope

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 5th, 2018, 06:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( both are accepted ! )
What about the relationship thing?
Old August 5th, 2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
Name: Sky Harley
Grade: 3
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Part falcon part human (Wonder how that happened?)
Powers: Can turn into a falcon, can fly
Appearance: A tall girl with white hair and green eyes. She has dark skin and likes to wear a grey t-shirt and skinny jeans
Personality: Friendly, Clever, Funny, Kind, Happy
Plot Ideas: idk :c
Questions: nope
Other: nope
accepted !
Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
What about the relationship thing?
oh yeah forgot about that, the relationship is fine with me
Old August 6th, 2018, 06:03 AM

@~Warriorsfan101~ @*Lazy Carrot* @CactusHeart

you guys can start if you’d like !

Natalie had her hair out of the pigtails she often kept them in, holding a few papers that had various subjects on them. She was using all the lesser-known hallways to get to her classes, a lot of students did this, but not enough to send some of the more powerful students this way. Multiple petitions had been made to make certain parts of the school magic-free, but they were called discriminatory, and thrown away. Natalie had been one of the people who had made one of those petitions, and faced the consequences later with other students. She still had the burns on her arms, refusing to go away to make her pay for discriminating against magic using students. She just wanted protection! Why couldn’t the teachers see that? She sighed, glancing around, before darting to her locker and hiding in it.

Maria watched as students parted around her, a small smile creeping arcoss her face. She loved watching parts of her power in action, though it was hard to keep up. After a long day of using her powers, she was drained, and could barely eat. She straightened herself, tucking her wings behind her back, deciding to go with a more innocent look today, just to trick a few people. She crossed her arms, walking over to her locker, opening it and peering inside at the few random things she had put in there. They were mostly medicine bottles, flinching as she looked at them, she knew she had to take them, or she would just collapse after using any of her powers once. There were also potions and such, as well as a few books, just looking in it, glaring at anyone who dared to get too close.

Last edited by :blue:; August 6th, 2018 at 06:29 AM.
Old August 6th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Busting Ghosts

Asi walked with her hood up looking mysterious like normal. She slowly walked to her locker which was
a mess like normal,but she liked it that way. Asi opened it slightly and a book fell out. *Hooray..*She mumbled. She picked up the random book and shoved it back in her locker.Then she grabbed everything she needed in her case it wasn't much. Just a pen,pencil,and a notebook.Most of the time she ended up falling asleep in class so that's the reason for not bringing much with her.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:24 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
@~Warriorsfan101~ @*Lazy Carrot* @CactusHeart

you guys can start if you’d like !

Natalie had her hair out of the pigtails she often kept them in, holding a few papers that had various subjects on them. She was using all the lesser-known hallways to get to her classes, a lot of students did this, but not enough to send some of the more powerful students this way. Multiple petitions had been made to make certain parts of the school magic-free, but they were called discriminatory, and thrown away. Natalie had been one of the people who had made one of those petitions, and faced the consequences later with other students. She still had the burns on her arms, refusing to go away to make her pay for discriminating against magic using students. She just wanted protection! Why couldn’t the teachers see that? She sighed, glancing around, before darting to her locker and hiding in it.

Maria watched as students parted around her, a small smile creeping arcoss her face. She loved watching parts of her power in action, though it was hard to keep up. After a long day of using her powers, she was drained, and could barely eat. She straightened herself, tucking her wings behind her back, deciding to go with a more innocent look today, just to trick a few people. She crossed her arms, walking over to her locker, opening it and peering inside at the few random things she had put in there. They were mostly medicine bottles, flinching as she looked at them, she knew she had to take them, or she would just collapse after using any of her powers once. There were also potions and such, as well as a few books, just looking in it, glaring at anyone who dared to get too close.
Henry slowly approached Maria, grinning as he did. As he got to he side, he placed his hand on her shoulder and began to massage it softly. He had already collected what he needed, and the items floated around the two. “Hello Maria, how are you doing?” He laughed softly as he spoke, trying to meet Maria’s gaze.