Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 PM
Grandpa bonding time! [P]
by Poprock
Last post by Poprock
Today 04:11 PM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:02 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:59 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 11:45 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the cold season upon them, more and more cats were bound to end up sick. And with the herbs that Riverclan currently had in stock… Yeah, that wasn’t gonna work. So the young healer hatches a plan. A plan so genius that no cat could resist!

A contest.

Making her way into the clearing, she glances around at clan mates settled nearby before clearing her throat loud enough hopefully for most to hear.

“Attention, apprentices and warriors of Riverclan! It’s time for a contest! Gather in close if ya wanna hear the details!”

The molly takes a seat in her spot and waits for a crowd to (hopefully) begin to gather around her before she can start explaining what she’s come up with. Chocolate hues scan the space expectantly and once there are enough faces she begins to speak again, explaining the details of the event she hoped would run successfully.

“I’d like to run a little game. A productive game. We’re gatherin’ herbs because Stars know we need ‘em.” She glances around with a pause, as if to see if everyone was listening. “Here’s how it’s gonna work. Dependin’ on how many of ya choose to participate, there’s gonna be teams of two or three. There’s gonna be four rounds of huntin’. Ya can tap out at any point but you won’t win like that. Each round there’s gonna be a few herbs ya gotta look for. Each herb you bring back will be worth a point and your group’s points will be tallied at the end of each week. At the end whichever team has the most points wins. Now that I got yer attention I’m sure you’re itchin’ to know what you’re gonna win…”

Another pause for dramatic effect…

“The winnin’ team will receive an herb lesson from me. So the team with the most amount of points at the end will join me for in depth lesson on some basic healin’ herbs and how to patch a wound. Sound good? Who’s in?”

RULES
- This event is open to apprentices and warriors only!
- No posts will count past the end date of the event.
- Failure to report by the date that points are tallied per round will result in no points gained for the round.
- Herb hunting will function on a d20 dice rolling system. Meaning you will have to match or beat the set DC of 12 in order to find an herb. A roll will have to be made for each time searched! Meaning you cannot find more than one herb at a time. It is winter, after all, it’s not going to be easy.
- Please keep in mind how many herbs your cat can carry at a time! Unless you have the Collector’s purrk, you should only be able to hold five herbs at once.
- That being said, NO POWERPLAYING. Be honest with your rolls.
- Each round lasts a week. The round begins once the herbs are announced (see dates below) and ends at 11:59PM EST of the last day of the round period. Any posts after that time will not count. You are responsible for reporting back to Tansypaw before that time for your points to count.
- Considering this event is timed, if your teammates go two or more days without responding, you may skip them.

TIMELINE
1/5 - Joining period. Signups to participate begin.
1/8-1/14 - Teams are decided and the first set of herbs to hunt is explained.
1/15-1/21 - First hunt points are tallied. Second set of herbs to hunt is explained.
1/22-1/28 - Second hunt points are tallied. Third set of herbs to hunt is explained.
1/30-2/5 - Third hunt points are tallied. Fourth set of herbs to hunt is explained.
2/6 - Event ends and all points are tallied.
2/7 - Winners are announced.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; January 5th, 2024 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:51 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost quickly made his way over to tansypaw, keen on helping out the young medicine cat.
he hoped he'll get assigned someone equally as willing to participate for his patrol.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:55 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather headed over at the call, Tansy paw hosting a contest? Well Garlic Feather adored contests, and winning them. he was down to gather some herbs too, cause if a whole event was being made for it he guessed they needed some. 'I wouldn't mind joining this one bit!' He'd call over. Personally, he thought he could use a little bit of experience with herbs seeing as he was about as useless as any other warrior with them. And also he wanted to stretch his legs, being cooped up in camp was making him crazy. And running around like crazy might warm him up a little too!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 5th, 2024, 12:10 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - He/Him
Silver Tongue || Go With The Flow

Lionpaw came over, though he was only interested in the competition aspect of all this. He came with the intention to win, so that's exactly what he was going to do. The prize, if he could even call an herb lesson a prize to begin with, was only an added bonus in his opinion.

@silver. (btw, would this count as an herb patrol?)

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 5th, 2024 at 12:11 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw joined. Gathering herbs would help the weaklings that were her clanmates respect her so she could become leader someday and the seven moon old knew that if she won learning about herbs would be very useful.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 12:24 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 12:48 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded over quickly. Some part of her remembered wanting to be a medicine cat as a kit, but she was fairly certain it was too late for that now. Still, she'd neverrrr everrr pass up an opportunity to learn about herbs!
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:31 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the cold season upon them, more and more cats were bound to end up sick. And with the herbs that Riverclan currently had in stock… Yeah, that wasn’t gonna work. So the young healer hatches a plan. A plan so genius that no cat could resist!

A contest.

Making her way into the clearing, she glances around at clan mates settled nearby before clearing her throat loud enough hopefully for most to hear.

“Attention, apprentices and warriors of Riverclan! It’s time for a contest! Gather in close if ya wanna hear the details!”

The molly takes a seat in her spot and waits for a crowd to (hopefully) begin to gather around her before she can start explaining what she’s come up with. Chocolate hues scan the space expectantly and once there are enough faces she begins to speak again, explaining the details of the event she hoped would run successfully.

“I’d like to run a little game. A productive game. We’re gatherin’ herbs because Stars know we need ‘em.” She glances around with a pause, as if to see if everyone was listening. “Here’s how it’s gonna work. Dependin’ on how many of ya choose to participate, there’s gonna be teams of two or three. There’s gonna be four rounds of huntin’. Ya can tap out at any point but you won’t win like that. Each round there’s gonna be a few herbs ya gotta look for. Each herb you bring back will be worth a point and your group’s points will be tallied at the end of each week. At the end whichever team has the most points wins. Now that I got yer attention I’m sure you’re itchin’ to know what you’re gonna win…”

Another pause for dramatic effect…

“The winnin’ team will receive an herb lesson from me. So the team with the most amount of points at the end will join me for in depth lesson on some basic healin’ herbs and how to patch a wound. Sound good? Who’s in?”

RULES
- This event is open to apprentices and warriors only!
- No posts will count past the end date of the event.
- Failure to report by the date that points are tallied per round will result in no points gained for the round.
- Herb hunting will function on a d20 dice rolling system. Meaning you will have to match or beat the set DC of 12 in order to find an herb. A roll will have to be made for each time searched! Meaning you cannot find more than one herb at a time. It is winter, after all, it’s not going to be easy.
- Please keep in mind how many herbs your cat can carry at a time! Unless you have the Collector’s purrk, you should only be able to hold five herbs at once.
- That being said, NO POWERPLAYING. Be honest with your rolls.
- Each round lasts a week. The round begins once the herbs are announced (see dates below) and ends at 11:59PM EST of the last day of the round period. Any posts after that time will not count. You are responsible for reporting back to Tansypaw before that time for your points to count.
- Considering this event is timed, if your teammates go two or more days without responding, you may skip them.

TIMELINE
1/5 - Joining period. Signups to participate begin.
1/8-1/14 - Teams are decided and the first set of herbs to hunt is explained.
1/15-1/21 - First hunt points are tallied. Second set of herbs to hunt is explained.
1/22-1/28 - Second hunt points are tallied. Third set of herbs to hunt is explained.
1/30-2/5 - Third hunt points are tallied. Fourth set of herbs to hunt is explained.
2/6 - Event ends and all points are tallied.
2/7 - Winners are announced.

[Riverheart]
"Oh, A hunt? Sounds fun, I'm in." Riverheart said
[Echoheart]
"Basic healing knowledge could come in handy. Im in"Echoheart said
[Hailpaw]
Hailpaw scoffed. "Stupid idiot cat, you. Ain' nobody wanna go hunting in the FREEZING DAMN COLD." Hailpaw hissed. "No." He growled
[hailpaw can be a bit- MEAN]
[Summerose]
"Sure"

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang arrives*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:06 AM
nothing's forever

silverpaw
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
┈┈┈
Pale green eyes watched from a corner as the clan's lovely medic, Tansypaw, made her way through. She ducked her head lower, almost defensively, as she peered intently at the apprentice, but her eyes widened at the cat's call. With the tip of her ear twitching, Silverpaw carefully stalked over to the small mass of gathered cats. If nothing else, the intrigue of the contest allured her interest. She didn't sit, choosing rather to loom on the fringes. To her, the ground was too cold to settle on, not to mention the bits of unmelted snow scattered about.

Dog-like, Silverpaw canted her head to the side as she registered the premise of the event Tansypaw was starting. Gathering herbs could be a game? She hadn't heard of it before, but she certainly wasn't opposed to the notion. Especially not when, after the fundamentals were explained, she heard the prize was the friends she made along the way. Silverpaw bit her tongue in contemplation. In all seriousness, receiving a lesson like the one the medicine cat had described was nothing to scoff at. Silverpaw might just kill for information like that, but here was a friendly opportunity kindly presenting itself.

She scanned the few cats currently crowded around with a judgmental gaze. If she were to win, she better have a good team. A faint grimace crossed her expression as she counted only three other apprentices, excluding Tansypaw. It was more than likely she'd be teaming with a warrior, who would be a joy to be around if not for their tendency to get on her nerves. Silverpaw ran her tongue over her teeth absentmindedly. She'd just have to place her chances of winning in fate's paws.

"I'm in," Silverpaw intoned monotonously, flicking her glare-like stare at Tansypaw.
┈┈┈
@silver.
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:21 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian

"You can count me in," she mewed, sitting down in the crowd of cats that had gathered.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap