Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM

Old August 15th, 2020, 08:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default You Blew It (Mini Plot)

"Great job, Sheeppaw, you blew it," is what we're all probably thinking after reading this interaction here.
all you had to do was know her name man, its not that hard

I know I was. I know Sheeppaw was.

Luckily! I was prepared for this moment! (I mean, come on, it's Sheeppaw we're talking about. It was only a matter of time.) This little mini plot is something I whipped up a few weeks back in case of a situation just like this. So here we go.

----------

Confused and frightened, Sheeppaw leaves WindClan territory in a run. Twilightstar has exiled him. ShadowClan has vanished. RiverClan won't take him. And he has no interest in ThunderClan. The question remains: "where to now?"

Thankfully, not far off from WindClan's territory, he finds an old barn tucked into a patch of woods. It's tiny, the wood is rotting, and the paint is peeling and chipping, but it's shelter, and he's not going to waste this chance.

Unfortunately, this barn has already been claimed. As Sheeppaw tries to enter, [ Barn Cat ] emerges and stops him. Out of breath and on the verge of collapse, Sheeppaw explains what happened. His recent wounds and obvious exhaustion are enough to convince [ Barn Cat ] that he's being truthful. [ Barn Cat ] invites him inside.

He sleeps through the night. When he wakes up, [ Barn Cat ] is there waiting for him, with prey. They get to know each other a little bit, and although Sheeppaw doesn't feel like telling the whole story, [ Barn Cat ] respects that. Sheeppaw explains that he doesn't want to get under [ Barn Cat ]'s paws and that he'll be on his way soon. At sunhigh that day, he takes his leave.

Unfortunately, the sky has decided to torment him. Almost as soon as he's cleared the tree line, the clouds open up. Torrents of rain fall in a cascade of water. Sheeppaw slips, twists his paw, and falls into a ditch. Not moments later, [ Barn Cat ] finds him and brings him back to the barn.

A decision is made. Sheeppaw is to remain at the barn with [ Barn Cat ] until he's well enough to travel, and then he'll find his own place.

Or, maybe he'll stay. If he doesn't blow this chance, too, that is.

----------

And that's pretty much it! There's not really a form, just toss a character at me with some info and maybe a page and I'll look over em! hopefully they can put up with Sheeppaw's antics, he's really stupid and this will probably be obvious the second they meet. I'd be shocked if it wasn't.

The only real requirement I have is that you keep the character somewhat active? I'd like them to go on some adventures together and grow closer as friends.

The idiot's page

Last edited by dino.; August 15th, 2020 at 08:08 PM.
Old August 15th, 2020, 08:03 PM

Default Re: You Blew It (Mini Plot)

I have Rose, she’s a golden brown Maine coon, and pretty sweet once you get to know her, also she lives in a barn

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; August 15th, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old August 15th, 2020, 09:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

sdhjsj slushie i love how you have such little faith in sheep that you made a back-up mini-plot weeks in advance just in case lmao

name > hayy
personality > chill // laid-back // affectionate // stubborn // docile // lazy butt
appearance > link1

hayy over here is pretty chill! nothing really works him up to the point to break his calm demeanor and he's usually able to keep up his.. serene facade. in actuality, he quite loves to vibe & everything & he won't hesitate to have a good time, although his excitement just doesn't properly display itself so he just seems passive all the time. don't be fooled! he's can be just as eager as anyone else. this usually also makes him able to be called laid-back, as hayy, most of the time, is relaxed and doesn't stress too much about anything that's not worth having a full-blown stressing session. he's at ease with most things and pretty easygoing in that sense.

hayy is also... stubborn. that might be a bit of an understatement. he's right, you're wrong. bam, end of story. he will not admit any sort of defeat or anything unless absolutely necessary. if anything needs to be done, hayy wants it done his way. he's very slow to change his mind about anything and will stick by his thoughts & opinions for a long time. he'll continuously put effort into proving his point -- even if he realizes he's in the wrong half-way through -- and resist any attempts to prove otherwise to him. hayy will completely understand the other side of the argument, see where they're coming from, why they think that he's wrong, etc. etc., possibly even agree with them, but he just will never admit to any fault on his behalf and won't accept anything trying to change his perspective. this comes along with a hate of change.

in addition to all of this, the golden feline is.. quite the lazy butt. he doesn't wanna get uuuuuppp. he'll do it laterrrrrrrrr. 5 more minuuuuuutess. it never ends. hayy just keeps pushing it off until later, later, later, until he's forced with a deadline or he just finally stops laying on his back and decides that he's going to do that one thing -- and probably just that one thing, nothing more -- before going back to vibing. it also might have to do a tad with his laziness in that he's too lazy to argue, but hayy is more or less docile and -- although stubborn -- has a tendency to do what he's told. the male is compliant and follows instructions, although this usually only has to do with actions and he doesn't let anybody control what he thinks as you might've guessed. hayy is an obedient lil' teen, mostly manageable, and sheepyboy could definitely easily convince hayy to help him out. hayy ain't trying to cause any problems.

reason to choose hayy >
☑ barnboy
☑ would be fine w/ sheep's... lack of iq
☑ he's a cool kid who sheep could adventure w/
☑ he'd be active !
☑ him & sheep seem like they could get along ;o;
☑ hayy will love u slush
☑ hayy will also probably become less lazy thanks to sheep's.... energy
☑ hayy has tiny cozy barn. very cozy. sdhsjhj sheep will love it there >;0
Old August 15th, 2020, 10:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post
sdhjsj slushie i love how you have such little faith in sheep that you made a back-up mini-plot weeks in advance just in case lmao

name > hayy
personality > chill // laid-back // affectionate // stubborn // docile // lazy butt
appearance > link1

hayy over here is pretty chill! nothing really works him up to the point to break his calm demeanor and he's usually able to keep up his.. serene facade. in actuality, he quite loves to vibe & everything & he won't hesitate to have a good time, although his excitement just doesn't properly display itself so he just seems passive all the time. don't be fooled! he's can be just as eager as anyone else. this usually also makes him able to be called laid-back, as hayy, most of the time, is relaxed and doesn't stress too much about anything that's not worth having a full-blown stressing session. he's at ease with most things and pretty easygoing in that sense.

hayy is also... stubborn. that might be a bit of an understatement. he's right, you're wrong. bam, end of story. he will not admit any sort of defeat or anything unless absolutely necessary. if anything needs to be done, hayy wants it done his way. he's very slow to change his mind about anything and will stick by his thoughts & opinions for a long time. he'll continuously put effort into proving his point -- even if he realizes he's in the wrong half-way through -- and resist any attempts to prove otherwise to him. hayy will completely understand the other side of the argument, see where they're coming from, why they think that he's wrong, etc. etc., possibly even agree with them, but he just will never admit to any fault on his behalf and won't accept anything trying to change his perspective. this comes along with a hate of change.

in addition to all of this, the golden feline is.. quite the lazy butt. he doesn't wanna get uuuuuppp. he'll do it laterrrrrrrrr. 5 more minuuuuuutess. it never ends. hayy just keeps pushing it off until later, later, later, until he's forced with a deadline or he just finally stops laying on his back and decides that he's going to do that one thing -- and probably just that one thing, nothing more -- before going back to vibing. it also might have to do a tad with his laziness in that he's too lazy to argue, but hayy is more or less docile and -- although stubborn -- has a tendency to do what he's told. the male is compliant and follows instructions, although this usually only has to do with actions and he doesn't let anybody control what he thinks as you might've guessed. hayy is an obedient lil' teen, mostly manageable, and sheepyboy could definitely easily convince hayy to help him out. hayy ain't trying to cause any problems.

reason to choose hayy >
☑ barnboy
☑ would be fine w/ sheep's... lack of iq
☑ he's a cool kid who sheep could adventure w/
☑ he'd be active !
☑ him & sheep seem like they could get along ;o;
☑ hayy will love u slush
☑ hayy will also probably become less lazy thanks to sheep's.... energy
☑ hayy has tiny cozy barn. very cozy. sdhsjhj sheep will love it there >;0
he's lost all little faith i once had in him BUT I'm not giving up on him yet no matter how big of a headache he gives me lmao

i LOVE this guy omg absolutely accepted!! lemme know when we can start ;0
Old August 16th, 2020, 03:53 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

he's lost all little faith i once had in him BUT I'm not giving up on him yet no matter how big of a headache he gives me lmao

i LOVE this guy omg absolutely accepted!! lemme know when we can start ;0
sdjhshd mood

aaa thank youuu hehe !!! i love you too he loves you too !!! <33 we can start whenever you're free hehe <3
Old August 16th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Twilight: “I am surrounded by idiots..” -Scar from Lion king
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 20th, 2020, 09:00 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
I have Rose, she’s a golden brown Maine coon, and pretty sweet once you get to know her, also she lives in a barn
I also have a Maine coon looking for his sister that ran away from their owners! Imma make a plot outta this yas yeet