Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM

Old June 13th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default I Didn't Abandon You [Plot Finder]

Hey there! So in order to keep up and motivated to make sure my Gal Shimmeringpool is active I have decided, with the help of x Ghostie, to create a massive plot! This plot has four parts and honestly I'm not sure what the timeline should look like.

Part 1

Shimmeringpool goes out on a walk or a patrol and finds (Kitten) and offers to help (Kitten). But unbeknownst to Shimmering the (Kitten) is being used to lure Shimmering away. Shimmering is then kidnapped and brought to the two-legs den with (Kitten). Over time Shimmering and (Kitten) bond and get to know each other. Shimmering learns to find out that (Kitten) is being used to lure and kidnap cats for her two-legs to sell. Learning this situation Shimmering plans an escape for her and (Kitten).

PART 2

Shimmering and (Kitten) bide their time and earn the trust of the two-legs. Eventually the two escape by slipping through the door of the Two-Legs den and Shimmering adopts (Kitten). Promising them a better future Shimmering travels the Outskirts with (Kitten) searching for Riverclan. After days of wandering Shimmering and (Kitten) finally approach Riverclan territory and are eager to cross the River. Since (Kitten) does not know how to swim, Shimmering carries the kit by the nape and swims across the large river. BUT! A strong current comes and sweeps the two underneath the water and sends them spiraling down. In her attempt to protect (Kitten) Shimmering finds her footing long enough to toss (Kitten) onto the shore before being swept away by the current again. As Shimmering fights against the current she hits her head against a rock and passes out.
Luckily, near by a (Patrol) hears the commotion and runs to the riverbed finding (Kitten) freaking out and trying to save Shimmering. The (Patrol) rushes to the rescue and saves the two and brings them back to the camp.

PART 3

During this time Shimmering has lost a lot of blood, is in a coma, and is on deaths doorstep. Shimmering will either meet a Dark Forest or/and Starclan cat and will have a deep conversation about life and give advice (Idk). While Shimmering is in her Coma, (Kitten) stays by her side and tells Wormbite about their adventure and how they met.

PART 4

Shimmeringpool comes out of her coma after a moon of healing and is overjoyed to see (Kitten) and reunites with Wormbite. Slowly getting back into clan life, Shimmering meets (Bad Cat) and develops a crush on them. Over time the two grow close and it becomes a relationship but quickly turns toxic. (Bad Cat) emotionally damages Shimmering by shaming her for being a single mother and berates her about "how stupid she must be to be kidnapped and nearly die in a stupid way." (Bad Cat) lowers Shimmering's self esteem and tears her down piece by piece. Until (Good Cat) comes along and falls in love with Shimmering while she is still in a relationship with (Bad Cat). Slowly, (Good Cat) becomes a positive figure and friend in Shimmering's life and helps her realize that she deserves better. In a heated argument Shimmering finally breaks up with (Bad Cat). (Bad Cat) stalks and spreads rumors about how bad of a mother Shimmering is and compares her to Birdsong. (Good Cat) stays by Shimmering's side as she heals from the toxic relationship. Shimmering is oblivious to (Good Cats) crush on her until they confess it. By then Shimmering is over and partially healed from her ex's damage and falls in love with (Good Cat)

The End!

Ok! If you are still around congrats for reading that huge plot! So now onto the roles! I will be semi-picky about these roles since I truly want to see this plot to the end. So if you plan on taking a break or unsure about your schedule please don't sign up because I would love for everyone to be active in this. <3

Kitten - This is one of the major roles. The kit can be new or already made, don't care. All I ask is that you are active and ready to roleplay!

0/1

Patrol - One of the lesser roles. I wouldn't mind if the patrol becomes a huge friend group in the end
( @x ghostie I don't care, Wormbite is going to be part of this patrol group! )

2/3
@x ghostie - Wormbite @
marni
- Fawnpaw
@Estelle - Gingerfrost
@lucidense - Stormfall

Starclan and/or Dark Forest Cat - I wouldn't mind this cat being some-what of a mentor or a cat Shimmering can talk to

1/1 @Dirtfur - Dirtfur

Bad Cat - HUGE role!!! This cat will portray themselves as a sweet and charming cat in front of everyone. They won't show their true colors until they are together and even then they will mainly hurt Shimmering in private and away from the public eye. They'll threaten to ruin Shimmering's reputation if she tells anyone about what they are doing. Will be very controlling and obsessive about Shimmering even after the break up. (This can be any gender and what not, long as they are a warrior in Riverclan. I'd like to rp the two to see how they work together)

1/1
- Wormwood @gs29513

Good Cat - Huge role too!!! This cat will be good friends with Shimmering and stick by her side through thick and thin. Will try their best to protect and help her and eventually fall in love with Shimmering. Shimmering will fall in love, just not right away and may be start a family together in the future. This cat can be any gender and whatnot, just have to be a warrior in Riverclan and I'd like to rp the two first to see how they work out.)

If you are interested in any of these positions fill out the form below

With Link

Charrie's Link:
Position:
Any plot ideas?(Not required):
Mention: @Sweetie

Without Link:

Charrie's Name:
Personality:
Position:
Appearance:
Any Plot Ideas? (Not required):

Last edited by Sweetie; June 18th, 2022 at 10:45 AM.
Old June 13th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: I Didn't Abandon You [Plot Finder]

charrie's name: firescar
personality: bold, kind, fierce, aggressive
position: bad cat
appearance: orange tom with black stripes and orange eyes
any plot ideas? [not required]:
mention: @Sweetie

charrie name: izzykit
personality: kind, playful, brave
position: kitten
appearance: dark brown fur black swirls, and amber eyes
any plot ideas [not rquired]:
mention:

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 13th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

fyi izzykit is a kitten from a kittypet who just got lost and firescar is a loner/ rogue
@Sweetie

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 13th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Charrie's Link: Dirtfur
Position: StarClan cat
Any plot ideas?(Not required): I don't if it is a plot idea, but i think it would be interesting to have Shimmeringpool be resentful to him because he hurt his former friends, including Wormbite, and Dirtfur tries to explain his side of the story and gives advice to Shimmering.

Charrie's Link: Cricketsting
Position: Patrol
Any plot ideas?(Not required): N/A

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 13th, 2022, 06:18 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Charrie's Link: Fawnpaw
Position: Patrol Member
Any plot ideas?(Not required): Nothing at the moment!

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; June 13th, 2022 at 06:19 PM.
Old June 13th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Charrie's Link: Gingerfrost.
Position: Patrol member.
Any plot ideas?(Not required): Nope! Although, like you mentioned, it could be fun if they all kind of became friendly and at least occasionally spoke by the end - even if Ginger normally wouldn't exactly be one to start something like that pfpf
Old June 13th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Queen of Laziness

Wow this kinda blew up!

@Breezestarfire - I'll consider Izzy as the kitten (I'm going to see if anyone else wants to try for the position. If Fire was a Riverclan warrior I'd accept him but I can't.

@Dirtfur - PERFECT I THINK THAT IS A WONDERFUL PLOT!!! Worm absolutely hates his guts so being loyal to her brother so does Shimmering. Accepted <3

@marni - I looked at Fawnpaw and she is adorable! I can totally see the two bonding and Shimmering seeing her as a little sister. Accepted <3

@Estelle - Aw, Shimmering and Ginger kinda grew up together but never really got to know each other lol. Accepted <3
Old June 13th, 2022, 10:09 PM
Resident Insomiac

Totally isn’t based off my cat
Charrie's Name: Nala (Later Smokekit, when she joins Riverclan)
Personality: Generally friendly, sweet, and amiable, she can be sensitive and take things to heart, but is quick to forgive and forget. She can have a swift temper, and is quick to blow up, but is genuinely very remorseful when that happens and will try anything she can to get the other cat to forgive her. She likes to make others happy, and is a thoughtful and affectionate Kit who likes to gift pretty things (feathers, leaves, rocks, etc) to the cats she cares for. She can be a bit air-headed and forgetful, which can lead to her wandering off.
Position: Kit
Appearance: A lilac point Siamese with a grey face, paws, and tail tip. She has short fur and ice blue eyes. She’s long limbed with big ears and a slightly clumsy gait.
Any Plot Ideas? (Not required): Nala gets protective of Shimmering and starts yelling at [Bad Cat] Several times.

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old June 14th, 2022, 01:32 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Charrie's Name: Sage

Personality: Sage is a very sweet cat. She seems to always be cheerful, having a joke somewhere in her head whenever she talks. She’s also a clever young cat who values communication. Whenever she sees someone sad, she’s sad as well. Sage is empathetic and can recognize others feelings. When she is feeling sad, she doesn’t talk much unless someone tries to make her feel better. She’s oftentimes absentminded, lost in her own little perfect dream world. She also appears to be brittle, broken easily when one really intends it. She never screams at the cats around her unless they’ve done something horrible.

Position: Kitten

Appearance: A small tortoiseshell molly with bright green eyes. She has very fluffy fur and a white, star-like patch of fur on her chest.

Any Plot Ideas? (Not required): Not at the moment

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 14th, 2022, 11:40 PM
Queen of Laziness

@Starlily - Lmao, my old charrie Duskpaw was based off of my cat Cali (If you have discord and see my profile picture thats her). But anyways Nala seems adorable, I love how protective she'd be for Shimmering. I will happily consider her, I just might make it two kits because it would be really hard to choose.

@starry - Awwwww, I think Shimmering and Sage would get along quite well I'll happily consider her, I might move the number up to two because I really like some of these Kits

Last edited by Sweetie; June 16th, 2022 at 01:06 PM.