Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 01:42 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM

Old March 15th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [RC EVENT] {~+going with the flow+~}

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Molekit's round ears perked up as he quietly listened to Riverwhisper talk about RiverClan and their skills in swimming. Woahhhh. Molekit wanted to swim too. Could he even swim? He wondered how he'd even be able to swim with all his fuzzy fur. Would it weigh him down? He got lost in thought for a bit, imagining and thinking about what it would be like to swim, only to get knocked out of his head and his thoughts by the voice of Seabreeze.

Molekit blinked and stared at Seabreeze for a moment, before waddling over to him and meowing softly. "Mr..." Molekit squinted, as if trying his very best to remember the name of the warrior, but nothing came to mind. "Mr., can you please teach me how to swim?" The kit asked.

. . .

@Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

At the little voice, Seabreeze's ears flicked lightly and he turned his bright blue eyes towards the little kit that approached him. Ignoring being called mister, because it made Seabreeze feel much older than he actually was, the warrior smiled softly and nodded to the little kit, "Of course I can, I would love to. Let's wait a bit longer and see if anyone else wants to join us, it'll be very fun to learn all together." The sandy grey-blue tom couldn't help but purr and wag his nub of a tail despite the small residual aches, it was much better now to be fair. He was just so happy to be able to help his clan out like this.

Hopefully, it would bring the clan together some, Seabreeze has been relatively lucky to have not gotten into any fights with his clanmates but he has seen and heard of too many fights for his liking. Riverclan was too strong to fall apart from the outside but it was rumbling from the conflict from within. With Birdsnow, things would heal and Seabreeze will be their every paw step of the way, starting with this little kit."Now then, what's your name? I need to know the name of the soon to be very best swimmer." Seabreeze asked with a light chuckle over his soft purring.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:34 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

"Yeah. We should wait. Maybe other kits wanna swim too..." He agreed with a curt nod. Maybe this was his chance to make new friends. Molekit didn't have many friends. No, Molekit didn't have any friends. Or family. Everytime he'd meet someone they'd talk once, and then never again. Maybe this was his chance. He could impress Mister I-dont-know-his-name, and the other kits. Yeah. That was a good idea.

His nose twitched as he listened to Seabreeze and the fuzzy brown tom replied, "My name's Molekit. What's your name Mister? I'm no good with names... or anything. I'm too forgetful." The tiny kit piped up, sitting down next to Seabreeze and waiting.

. . .
@Dolomedes

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; March 15th, 2024 at 10:34 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 11:34 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
"Careful little one..." Roseheart says, "Follow, but don't go very deep."
"I can't wait! I wanna swim!" Shellkit splashed into a section of the river that only went up to her legs. "Teach me to swim!"
Old March 16th, 2024, 11:55 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"I can't wait! I wanna swim!" Shellkit splashed into a section of the river that only went up to her legs. "Teach me to swim!"
"Careful, we're lucky the river's calm today. You want to put one paw out and then put the other, remember how you knead? You do that but stronger. Don't go off into deeper parts yet."

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 16th, 2024, 11:57 AM
My element is water

Quote:
"Careful, we're lucky the river's calm today. You want to put one paw out and then put the other, remember how you knead? You do that but stronger. Don't go off into deeper parts yet."
Shellkit did as Roseheart said, and found that it was easy. She went to a slightly deeper part of the river. "This is fun!"
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Shellkit did as Roseheart said, and found that it was easy. She went to a slightly deeper part of the river. "This is fun!"
Roseheart sighs. "I told you not to go deeper... Oh well... Next you want to kick your back paws, try to stay in place. This is how we swim, you will learn to control yourself and stay strong against the current with both me and Moonfur."

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 16th, 2024, 12:04 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Roseheart sighs. "I told you not to go deeper... Oh well... Next you want to kick your back paws, try to stay in place. This is how we swim, you will learn to control yourself and stay strong against the current with both me and Moonfur."
Shellkit went a little deeper, so that she could float on the water, but still be close to a place to scramble up just in case she started sinking. She kicked her back paws, floating in the water. She looking longingly toward the rest of the river, where it was wider and deeper. She wanted to swim over there and dive for a fish.
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Shellkit went a little deeper, so that she could float on the water, but still be close to a place to scramble up just in case she started sinking. She kicked her back paws, floating in the water. She looking longingly toward the rest of the river, where it was wider and deeper. She wanted to swim over there and dive for a fish.
"Great! Now me and Moonfur, Moonfur making sure you are safe, will teach you how to control and stay strong while swimming! We are not going to the edge of the river, understand?" (Edge as in, if the water flows down someplace, we aren't going right next to where it flows down.) Roseheart's voice sounded stern.

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 16th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:12 PM
My element is water

Quote:
"Great! Now me and Moonfur, Moonfur making sure you are safe, will teach you how to control and stay strong while swimming! We are not going to the edge of the river, understand?" (Edge as in, if the water flows down someplace, we aren't going right next to where it flows down.) Roseheart's voice sounded stern.
Shellkit rolled her eyes. She scotted forward a little, so little that it could hardly be noticed. "Go with the current when swimming keeps you strong, right? So you aren't fighting against it?"
Old March 16th, 2024, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Shellkit rolled her eyes. She scotted forward a little, so little that it could hardly be noticed. "Go with the current when swimming keeps you strong, right? So you aren't fighting against it?"
"Yep! The current can be very strong. Today is a bad example of that, because the current is so calm." Roseheart mewed

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 16th, 2024 at 12:14 PM.