Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 06:32 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Letting out another soft laugh as the kit scrambled up over his shoulders and back towards the back of neck, Breezefeather relaxed himself against the ground. It felt good, to just relax to take it one moment at a time instead of worrying about the past and the future... Just living. As the kit began grooming the area he rumbled out a purr again, shaking his slight body. It was nice... to not have to clean his own fur for a change and he thoroughly appreciated the kit's action. He was nearly about to close his eyes, close to drifting off to a peaceful sleep when the kit's started talking about he himself being a good warrior. Blinking his green eyes he stretched his front legs slightly before considering the kit's statement. Letting out another little laugh at the kit's last statement he started to speak, "I highly doubt I am the best warrior in Windclan. I am a simple minded cat who prefers to be alone. However, I know how to hunt, how to fight, and how to teach so I assume I am a decent warrior." He had never really considered his own worth as a warrior, it had never really hit him, not been something he had thought about. But he knew that he preferred to be in the background, not loud like some of the other warriors. He may be a good warrior, he wasn't sure he was the right one to judge that, but he had no interest in leadership and if that made him weaker? He didn't know. "Your're doing a good job little love, you're good at cleaning fur," he let out another soft laugh, once again shocking himself. He rarely was in such a good mood, especially not since Daisy had left back to Shadowclan now a moon ago.
The praise was hardly anything to get excited about. Most kits would've laughed because, DUH, cleaning anything was as simple as a task could get. But Cornkit spent hours telling himself he was so incredibly useless, Breezefeathers words meant so much to the skinny tom. He was careful to be absolutely perfect, pausing every so often to admire his hard work. Breezefeather is only just saying that. That's why I'm doing my best. Cornkit blinked. He'd never talked back to the voice before. It made him smile, just little bit. "There!" He chirped. Backing up to admire his masterpiece. Every hair was perfectly set in place now, they'd been ruffled and tense beforehand, now Breezefeather seemed much more relaxed. "I tried my best." He shifted his paws. What if it's not good enough? No, Brezefeather looks happy now. It must be.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old May 1st, 2020, 06:40 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Estelle ]

Prancingkit yawned, bored without a playmate. She felt as if she'd already spent moons playing pretend with boring mossballs already, even though it had only been an hour or two.

Well, if no one volunteers to play with me, I'll just have to put myself out there!

Almost as soon as she had that thought, out of the corner of her yellow eyes she spotted a silver-furred tabby playing 'battle' with a stick.

Yay!

Prancingkit got up, her own fur rippling as she made her way over to the other kit.

"Want to play real battle with me?"

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 1st, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 06:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

“Moons still there” the tabby mrrowed in a rather affectionate tone before he glanced up at silentwhisper. He was astounded at the rate she had managed to get up. Again this better judgement the tom bent to grab Stagkit by the scruff. The taste of fur in his mouth had never been a favorite. “Mm my private quarters will be more comfortable” the tom mumbled under his breath slipping into the small secondary opening. It was wa comfortable little nook in the back of the den sorted with two nests. One for Mistyfern. One for him. He winced at the sight of it before setting stagkit down in his own nest and turning back to retrieve the second kit. Once he’d moved both fawn and stag he nodded. “You May both want to move in there. It’ll be warm for them.” his voice was still groggy but he didn’t bother continuing before he collapsed back into his nest. The pitch black den and sound of rain pooling in the entrance was enough to knock him out... and sweet sweet breath. The pollen seemed to clear away with it.

Coyotesnarl didn’t bother opening his eyes again. “I’ll stay out here. If the water gets any higher I’ll know. I’ll come get you guys” The tom rolled onto his side extending his claws before once again curling into a tightly coiled ball to fall asleep once more.

@Arie @starshooter @Fuzzy @S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 1st, 2020, 06:48 PM
I’m full of it

“Crescentmoon.” his voice went harsh as he pulled juniper berries from the great wall of herbs. “How indécent of you” the tom grunted crossing the den again and sitting down before her. The gritty details he needn’t know... hein fact he’d rather get mauled by a dog than continue such an indecent topic of conversation. The nerve of some cats! He didn’t bother asking and laid her down on her side keeping a paw on her shoulders to keep her still. Using his other paw he’d delicately massage her stomach. It was swollen like.. what’s that queens name? His ears flattened in thought briefly accidentally pressing too hard- not bothering to apologize.

“I think you might be.” he paused with a yawn removing his paw. “I can’t do much for ya... and I can’t get a second opinion but if I know anything about pregnancies I’d think you are pretty early on.” he gave a nod.

He stood up and dropped into a stretch muscles growing taut. “You are welcome to leave if you need to. But if you have questions-“ he paused again “which ideally you wouldn’t. You may ask while I’m finishing up here” the tom approches the second she cat curling his tail around his paws. “If you wouldn’t mind laying down?” Coyotesnarl mewed scooting the juniper berries close to his side. Assuming that it was in fact a stomach ache she suffered from.

@TeamRiverRipple @Socks

François Lelord

Old May 1st, 2020, 06:55 PM
I’m full of it

Coyotesnarl was seated in his nest giving himself a good grooming- despite the attack of sniffles he often encountered. That’s when he heard a voice. A kit came tumbling in with a rabbit far to big for her to carry. His ears flattened to the back of his head and tail curled curiously behind him. Had darkkit strayed into the wrong den? “Um.” he chewed the inside of his lip before sitting up and giving his shoulders a good shake. “Thank you but i-“ it was too late before the kit said it’s regards and scampered off. His ears flattened and his head tilted curiously to the side. Something she needed to talk about? Weird.

@Dawneye

The tom was moving marigold about trying to tuck it into a small cleft in the den beside the horsetail he’d found earlier in the day. He was lucky.. windclan seemed to have come into full bloom today. Well.. this season to be precise. He was interrupted by a voice. A senior warrior he recognized as Oddeye. He swivelled to see her eyes glinting in the dim light. “Mm mm?” the tom responded not caring to actually speak. His throat was hurting today... more than normal.

@Pouncepaw

François Lelord

Old May 1st, 2020, 07:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Echokit had been bored out of her mind, but coincidentally found a funny shaped stick. She generally wasn't one to do so, since she would often play with her siblings, but it ended up being an amusing pass time to somewhat battle the funny stick. The silver kitten was quite caught up in her 'battle' that she hadn't noticed the other kit approach. When she did, thanks to the sound of the kits voice, Echokit turned around to look at her, eyes widening slightly, yet not of surprise. In fact, it was pleasant to have someone actually ask her to play. Or she wanted to play, right? Probably.
Sitting down neatly, as always, Echokit slightly tilted her head "depends. What do you consider real battle?"
@Vessel
Old May 1st, 2020, 07:16 PM
I’m full of it

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Intrigue. Yeah sure that’s what you could call it. Wolfbound had seen the leader, during clan meetings and the off chance they passed each other in the clearing between her patrols and... whatever else Twilightstar did. She could positively say she was convinced the cream coloured she cat did nothing but sit on her butt all day from the cover of her nest. Of course Wolfbound had to get her out for once. See the leader she so blindly followed for herself.

It was a gloomy day, not cool but not warm either. The sun was hidden behind grey blankets of cloud with the occasional vibrant blue peeking through. A perfect day in her eyes. The wind was just right and kept changing directions... made hunting interesting. Something Wolfbound was always up to do. Though as the warrior padded alongside the leader she couldn’t help but get distracted by the scenery around her. The smells drifted from the bellies of the large rolling hills... a shrew who’d crossed their path maybe yesterday and... faint coyote stench. Yuck. “So. Twilightstar” the warriors voice trailed as her eyes flicked to the she cat beside her briefly. “What you been up to recently mh?” she was curious- even though it was a blunt straight forward question she wasn’t scared of being reprimanded for it. She had a right to know just as any other cat.

Wolf was unpredictable... I mean she could be ferociously protecting her clan mates and the next demanding a queen and her mate be kicked out of windclan for good. It was always touch and go... she was never quite solid with her opinions.. her choices. This one baffled her the most. So asking the leader so boldly for a patrol? Odd. Out of character even for her. She was adventurous at heart.. the less the leader was involved with clan life the more she could get away with right? Wanting to get to know the leader on a more personal level was something she didn’t quite understand.

“I mean aside from leaderly things of course” the she cat continued after a while realizing perhaps it was wise to take edge of the question.

@Moonraven

François Lelord

Old May 1st, 2020, 07:20 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The big Tom paused for a second as he asked if he would be okay. Then he smiled with a happy churr. “Thanks for being worried, but I should be fun. I count it as an old injury at this point.” He shrugged with a small smile, his bicolor eyes happy. “I’ve even learned to run on three legs!” He chuckled, knowing he looked silly sprinting on three legs, but hey, it worked.
Flintshard felt himself relax and managed a smile at Whitesong's optimism. His head bobbed up and down quickly and he straightened up, "Right then, as long as you're ready!" He headed towards to camp exit, making sure the other warrior was with him.

@CheetahPelt
Old May 1st, 2020, 07:32 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Curlpaw crouched a bit. "Like this?" He tried out a swipe. "Can I use that for hunting?"

"Sure thing, if you're close enough. Usually, we leap so that way they don't see us coming though." Blackwing prepared to demonstrate another move. "You can also use your hind legs to kick out at someone behind you, like this." Blackwing raised himself onto his front paws slightly, kicked out with both of his hind legs as he did so. "Alternatively, with someone in front of you, if you're trying to hit them from above you can rear up onto your hind paws. This is a bit more dangerous though since you don't want anyone tearing into your belly." The black tom then demonstrated raising up on his hind legs, batting at the air, and then forcefully pounding his paws on the ground. "Pounding your paws onto someone's head can really disorient them." He gave his apprentice time to mess with the moves on his own before moving on.
Old May 1st, 2020, 07:32 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Sparrowpaw's ears perked up in surprise as she was hugged by the russet apprentice. She felt...Oddly calmer with Cherrypaw, like....Like they were meant for each other. Were they? Her tail began to weave itself with the russet apprentices. Sparrowpaw's tongue swiftly grazed over Cherrypaw's ear affectionately. @kittygirl

Come Dance as the City Burns
Closed Thread