Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM

Old September 5th, 2020, 01:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Sugarsnow wasn’t fearful of water, she wasn’t even scared of drowning,. Wasn’t scared of getting swept up in the waves and was always intrigued by the sea, by the swimming cats. Now standing in it when it hadn’t been something she could do for ages now she couldn’t help but just stare. The coolness of it wrapping up her legs like an invisible ribbon, the gentle tugging just urging her to lay down and float herself until the end. The way the moss danced pleasantly on its smooth rock bed or how she noticed tiny little minnows creeping from their hiding and zipping past her on their way to another rock. She’d never been so close before. She loved it.

She barely heart Sweetdream reply, instead she was just so transfixed on the water. Though it was simple in its own respect she liked the feeling and the numbness that would creep up her legs. She liked.. the texture or was it just a feeling? Whatever... it didn’t matter she just liked it and she would stay until her paws froze off and floated down the creek.

Sugarsnow raises her head for the first time in a while face turned against the sun. Amber eyes glinting with a new found wonder they hadn’t had before. “Oh sweetdream it’s just wonderful! I’ve never been amble to stand in it! Let alone for this long... those poppy seeds are.. “ she paused in thought mulling it over in her head. “Magical!” She turned still struggling with fluid motor function but turned to face Sweetdream as she stood facing her on the banks of the creek.

”Be prepared? Be prepared for wh-“ Before she could even choke out the words the warrior had catapulted herself into the water sending a spray of droplets flying in every which direction and directly into her face. Now for the most part sopping wet a smile crept onto Sugarsnows features. She shook herself sending more water flying, but the attempt to dry off was in vain. It wouldn’t last long. “Marvellous you say? I’m always one for something extraordinary” she cooed taking a few anxious steps closer tail now soaked to the bone flicking back and fourth. As Sweetdream came closer she had to stop herself from leaning forward for a gentle smooch on the bridge of her nose, she had to focus! There was important things going on! She watched mystified by her movements and really slow to the chase when she realized what was happening. Attempting to lurch out of the way last minute she got her foot caught and fell straight back with a sploosh. The once flowing fur now sticking to her body like glue, Sugar sat up filling her lungs with air. “Sweetdream! You are so bad!” Another bound of careless giggles shook her frame. “I think you ought to be worried about me hugging you!” the she cat scrambled to her paws, movement slowed due to the pull of the creek but still fast enough. Trudging through the water she came straight her paws outstretched “come on sweet! Give me a big ol smooch!”

@chaton

She jerked out of

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 11th, 2020, 11:19 AM
fae/she/they

Of all the responses to get, Sweetdream was not expecting that one! Coming from Sugarsnow, she didn't really mind it... but weren't they both always just joking with each other? What did it matter, she wouldn't mind playing along.

"You want a smooch dearie? Have one!" She meowed playfully, soon trudging through the water to meet her friend's advance. Leaning forward, Sweetdream gently touched her nose to Sugarsnow's, sounding a light trill in happiness. After a moment, the bi-coloured molly took a few careful pawsteps back, looking at Sugarsnow with some confliction. Tilting her head, she meowed curiously, "Is that something friends usually do? You had me mystified there for a moment, Sugar..." She thought about it for a moment. It didn't quite make sense... but who cares? Not like any other cat was around to notice!

Sweetdream soon padded closer to Sugarsnow, familiar glint of mischievous in her green eyes. "Nevermind that dear," She mewed softly, "wanna try out this whole swimming thing? I've never done it... but you're here... and we're in a stream... so it's only natural!" A soft laugh followed her words, now genuinely curious what it would be like to swim. The water felt nice on her legs, though it did make her fur clump together in such an irritating way... oh, the sacrifices she made for Sugarsnow.

Now looking to the water ahead, watching it flow so serenely... it only made the idea more appealing to Sweetdream. That didn't stop her nerves from getting the better of her though. "If we do this... I'd also like to stick by your side." She flattened her ears, a bit embarrassed of what she was about to admit. "It sounds fun, but truthfully, the flowing water scares me dear... I don't wanna go alone."

@wren
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Mumble --

She got to hang out with her... second favourite person? Chicorybee was excited and the no-eyed molly had walked smoothly up to Glidingfeather before taking the lead and guiding the pair out towards the sunkissed creek. Not like she'd ever seen if it was sunkissed or not but like, she would take Glidingfeather's word for it. They were going hunting... and she was quite happy about that, it was better than a boring border patrol in which it would simply be 'watching' the borders and considering her lack of eyes, she was quite content just to be going hunting. She wasn't saying that she couldn't patrol the borders due to her disability, nope, it wasn't anything like that but rather because she didn't want to put up with any stupid remarks which... would require the beating up of any cat who released said remarks. "How come you had me come out here with you, Gliding dearest. I don't doubt your intelligence enough to think you simply assigned us to this place to hunt." Of course she knew Gliding dear had some hidden agenda. The deputy wasn't stupid.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 23rd, 2020, 11:45 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Mumble --

She got to hang out with her... second favourite person? Chicorybee was excited and the no-eyed molly had walked smoothly up to Glidingfeather before taking the lead and guiding the pair out towards the sunkissed creek. Not like she'd ever seen if it was sunkissed or not but like, she would take Glidingfeather's word for it. They were going hunting... and she was quite happy about that, it was better than a boring border patrol in which it would simply be 'watching' the borders and considering her lack of eyes, she was quite content just to be going hunting. She wasn't saying that she couldn't patrol the borders due to her disability, nope, it wasn't anything like that but rather because she didn't want to put up with any stupid remarks which... would require the beating up of any cat who released said remarks. "How come you had me come out here with you, Gliding dearest. I don't doubt your intelligence enough to think you simply assigned us to this place to hunt." Of course she knew Gliding dear had some hidden agenda. The deputy wasn't stupid.
Glidingfeather immediately followed Chicorybee out into the forest, her smile-smirk ever present. The walk there was quiet, but she didn't mind. Sometimes having a conversation made a moment seem even more awkward than if you just stayed quiet. Plus, coming up with a topic to talk about was a hassle. Right now, it was quiet...peaceful...relaxing. Just the way she liked it. Plus, it helped out with what she intended on asking. Now, there was the difficult part. What was she even going to ask? She wasn't quite sure of that herself, she just knew she had something she needed to say. But what?

Her ears perked as she heard Chicory speak up, and she focused her attention on her dear friend. As the blind she-cat finished speaking, she couldn't help but let out an airy chuckle. Well, that was slightly unexpected. She assumed that chicory might just know her and the way she thought. Which isn't a bad thing, mind you. It was simply just mildly surprising at times, such as now. ¨Theres no fooling you, is there?¨ she remarked, her grin growing even larger. This might just save her some time, so this may well have turned into a good thing. ¨Well, you are right about that.¨ she mused, sighing lightly, ¨I have something that I need to ask, I know that for sure, but Im still not quite sure what it is. There is...something going on right now, but i cant seem to be able to phrase it properly.¨ she spoke slowly, carefully choosing each word. Well, there it was. Now it was time to see how Chicory reacted, or if shes even going to react at all.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old September 23rd, 2020, 12:08 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Glidingfeather immediately followed Chicorybee out into the forest, her smile-smirk ever present. The walk there was quiet, but she didn't mind. Sometimes having a conversation made a moment seem even more awkward than if you just stayed quiet. Plus, coming up with a topic to talk about was a hassle. Right now, it was quiet...peaceful...relaxing. Just the way she liked it. Plus, it helped out with what she intended on asking. Now, there was the difficult part. What was she even going to ask? She wasn't quite sure of that herself, she just knew she had something she needed to say. But what?

Her ears perked as she heard Chicory speak up, and she focused her attention on her dear friend. As the blind she-cat finished speaking, she couldn't help but let out an airy chuckle. Well, that was slightly unexpected. She assumed that chicory might just know her and the way she thought. Which isn't a bad thing, mind you. It was simply just mildly surprising at times, such as now. ¨Theres no fooling you, is there?¨ she remarked, her grin growing even larger. This might just save her some time, so this may well have turned into a good thing. ¨Well, you are right about that.¨ she mused, sighing lightly, ¨I have something that I need to ask, I know that for sure, but Im still not quite sure what it is. There is...something going on right now, but i cant seem to be able to phrase it properly.¨ she spoke slowly, carefully choosing each word. Well, there it was. Now it was time to see how Chicory reacted, or if shes even going to react at all.
Okay. It seemed the deputy didn't have as much fire as she expected and giving already up on the fact that they were technically supposed to be on a hunting patrol, an official one indeed, she moved over to the creek and sat on a rock, feeling the sun hit her back and let out a long sigh of relief, as the ache on it was relieved. It wasn't just her lack of eyes that caused her trouble, chronic pain played its own form on her. So was it when you were born early and not properly developed but Chicorybee didn't dwell on that. No what she was more intrigued on dwelling on was Glidingfeather's lackluster response. "Dearie, are we getting quite dull with our words?" she couldn't help but question as she bowed her neck and licked up some droplets. Slow... and carefully. Her lack of eyes made it harder for her to express emotions and most of it was done through simple ear flicks or communication through her tail. Sitting up straight, despite the pain it caused she waved over the deputy and draped her tail over Glidingfeather's neck. "Are you so shy you're afraid do admit to yourself what it is? I think what you meant to say was 'Oh Chicorybee I absolutely adore and love your presence and I've loved you ever since I last laid my eyes on you and do you want to live with me forever' and in turn I would reply, 'What took you so long to ask that?'" She was quite proud of that and couldn't help the smirk on her face. There was no question to ask if she liked Glidingfeather or not... she'd been fond of the other molly for quite some time.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old September 24th, 2020, 07:20 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Okay. It seemed the deputy didn't have as much fire as she expected and giving already up on the fact that they were technically supposed to be on a hunting patrol, an official one indeed, she moved over to the creek and sat on a rock, feeling the sun hit her back and let out a long sigh of relief, as the ache on it was relieved. It wasn't just her lack of eyes that caused her trouble, chronic pain played its own form on her. So was it when you were born early and not properly developed but Chicorybee didn't dwell on that. No what she was more intrigued on dwelling on was Glidingfeather's lackluster response. "Dearie, are we getting quite dull with our words?" she couldn't help but question as she bowed her neck and licked up some droplets. Slow... and carefully. Her lack of eyes made it harder for her to express emotions and most of it was done through simple ear flicks or communication through her tail. Sitting up straight, despite the pain it caused she waved over the deputy and draped her tail over Glidingfeather's neck. "Are you so shy you're afraid do admit to yourself what it is? I think what you meant to say was 'Oh Chicorybee I absolutely adore and love your presence and I've loved you ever since I last laid my eyes on you and do you want to live with me forever' and in turn I would reply, 'What took you so long to ask that?'" She was quite proud of that and couldn't help the smirk on her face. There was no question to ask if she liked Glidingfeather or not... she'd been fond of the other molly for quite some time.
Glidingfeather was used to the breaks that Chicorybee needed to take by now, but that didnt mean it didn't worry her. She took a couple steps towards the no-eyed she-cat and took a seat. A feigned look of offense made its way to Glidingfeathers face, along with an exaggerated gasp. Dull? She was nothing of the sort! ¨I don't know what you mean, Chicory. My word choice is anything but dull¨ She replied, placing a paw on her chest in a dismissive manner. At the gesture, she sat down right next to Chicorybee. As she felt the touch on her neck, she didn't flinch or push it away like she normally would for any other cat. Instead, she slightly leaned into Chicorybees touch and closed her eyes.

As she listened to Chicorybees words, her eyebrows furrowed. Was she too shy? She was normally quite forward with herself, so she didn't really see that as a possibility. Still, it sounded...right. In a weird way, she knew that Chicorybee was right. A quiet chuckle escaped her, though it had hints of uncertainty laced through it. But, that uncertainty quickly got washed away as she came to a sudden realization. Her eyes closed briefly before fluttering open. Her gaze stuck on her one true love, she slowly and steadily responded.

¨Chicorybee, I don't know what i would do if you werent in my life. I've loved you ever since I last laid my eyes on you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you by my side.¨ she smiled, and it wasn't a mix of a grin and a smile or anything like that. It was a genuine smile, one that she hasnt shown in what felt like seasons. After she spoke, she felt like a weight was lifted off of her chest. She felt free- happy, even. Though she somewhat knew the response she would get, she still couldnt help but feel worried. Worried that her affections wouldnt be accepted, worried that she would be met with laughter...worried that she would be turned away.

No, Chicory wouldnt do that to her. she couldn't. Glidingfeather knew that Chicorybee would stay one of her closest friends, even if her feelings werent shared. at least...thats what she would have done.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old September 24th, 2020, 07:42 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Glidingfeather was used to the breaks that Chicorybee needed to take by now, but that didnt mean it didn't worry her. She took a couple steps towards the no-eyed she-cat and took a seat. A feigned look of offense made its way to Glidingfeathers face, along with an exaggerated gasp. Dull? She was nothing of the sort! ¨I don't know what you mean, Chicory. My word choice is anything but dull¨ She replied, placing a paw on her chest in a dismissive manner. At the gesture, she sat down right next to Chicorybee. As she felt the touch on her neck, she didn't flinch or push it away like she normally would for any other cat. Instead, she slightly leaned into Chicorybees touch and closed her eyes.

As she listened to Chicorybees words, her eyebrows furrowed. Was she too shy? She was normally quite forward with herself, so she didn't really see that as a possibility. Still, it sounded...right. In a weird way, she knew that Chicorybee was right. A quiet chuckle escaped her, though it had hints of uncertainty laced through it. But, that uncertainty quickly got washed away as she came to a sudden realization. Her eyes closed briefly before fluttering open. Her gaze stuck on her one true love, she slowly and steadily responded.

¨Chicorybee, I don't know what i would do if you werent in my life. I've loved you ever since I last laid my eyes on you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you by my side.¨ she smiled, and it wasn't a mix of a grin and a smile or anything like that. It was a genuine smile, one that she hasnt shown in what felt like seasons. After she spoke, she felt like a weight was lifted off of her chest. She felt free- happy, even. Though she somewhat knew the response she would get, she still couldnt help but feel worried. Worried that her affections wouldnt be accepted, worried that she would be met with laughter...worried that she would be turned away.

No, Chicory wouldnt do that to her. she couldn't. Glidingfeather knew that Chicorybee would stay one of her closest friends, even if her feelings werent shared. at least...thats what she would have done.
Oh this was quite interesting, Chicorybee couldn't help but smile softly. The blind molly had learned that since others couldn't read expressions in her eyes - eyes that she lacked - she would have to state very clearly her points and her intentions and this had given the molly another feeling of self confidence and well, when you were blind and was going to get picked on you better have the power to stand up for yourself because no one else was going to do that. So smiling softly and relishing in the sun on her back and the company of someone who seemed to be extremely flustered by her own forward words she couldn't help the small giggle. It wasn't rare that Chicorybee giggled, but it wasn't too common either, and only in specific company did it happen or if someone had pissed her enough off for her to make fun of them instead of taking the insults to heart. "Awh, dearest Glidingfeather that was exactly what I wanted to hear. See," she poked the she cat with a paw despite the small ache in her back and smiled, "there are those words of yours. Gotta use them and bring out the power hidden within your chest. I know you speak loud and fiery around others, I would prefer if you spoke outloud about things that... hmm, terrify you too." Because Chicory wasn't able to see her expression, she would solely be relying on the emotions through others voices and therefore well... therefore she did prefer when others voiced whatever they thought and their fears. "But yes, I too have adored and loved you ever since I. I cant really use that classic phrase now can I? Anyhow, I've loved you as well ever since you decided to stand up and yell at everyone. Did you know how that flustered oneself? I had to keep myself from not running head first into ya." That was the truth, Gliding's power and overall hotness - through voice - was what had originally drawn Chicorybee to befriend the other molly and had only cemented the fact that she'd been heels over heads in love with the other cat. "What? Got nothing else to say to your love dear? Have my speech and shining presence overridden that spicy tongue of yours? Where are the fiery words? Can I report to Buckstar that my love is broken and demand a new one?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old September 26th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

@gs29513 @Shadowpaw234
Ravenwing led them towards sunkissed creek. There should be a lot of voles here at this time of year.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 26th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

"Okie dokie wanna split up then meet back here?" Sparkpelt mewed "I might catch a squirrel or a bird here!" She mewed again
@Bramblefire01
Old September 26th, 2020, 08:23 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Fleetwind plodded in last, tail still twitching in annoyance, or thinking or SOMETHING every now and again. Giving his ears a shake, he ignored the she-cat blabble, and scented the air. Scenting a mouse in the undergrowth, conveniently away from them, he made his way towards it before dropping into a crouch. Moments later, he bunched his muscles and sprang, claws outstretched for the small body, quickly dispatching it once it was in his grasp. Scuffling a layer of leaves over his prey with hind paws, he made his way farther away from them, scenting the air for more prey. @Bramblefire01 @Shadowpaw234