Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old January 29th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Willowrose sat down in front of the Streamstone. She stayed in the back close to the warriors den since that was the den she knew the best. Tje black and white cat starred up at Lionstar both eyes were forced to look up at him, but she had to stop after getting a headache.

~~~

Sparkheart padded out of the warriors den to sit down with the rest of his clanmates. The tom sat near the middle of the clearing. For once he would be closer to his clanmates. No more sitting in thr back and being quiet.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 29th, 2020, 03:51 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Pigeonpaw trudged up to the streamstone, feeling rather lonely in sad. She missed her brother dearly, and his absence had really been getting to her.

--

Eagleflight trotted up to the stone after hearing the leader's call. Another meeting, so soon? What could it be about this time? He felt like he was just here moments ago.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 29th, 2020, 03:58 PM

My Mood: Inspired

The longer she sat, the more panic set in. Another raid, elite training, so much was going on all at once! She sheathed and unsheathe her claws, something she found oddly relaxing. Then, she looked at Lionstar to try and read his emotions. What's going on this time around?
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Raccoontail padded out the warriors den tiredly as she heard the call, yawning as she joined the growing crowd. Sitting down towards the front, she wondered what was going on. Probably more ceremonies, not of much importance to her. Speaking of ceremonies, she really did need to train Snowpaw more. How old even is the apprentice? She didn't wanna hold her up from becoming a warrior. Better see if she was avalible afterwards.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 29th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

"Me too," Honeykit breathed, while Harekit nodded.

~~*~~
"Hopefully it's somehting good and interesting for once. the clan's been so busy with training after the battle," Harekit concluded. "What else do you think is going on?" Harekit asked Asterkit, wondering what he had been observing.

“The clan has been super focused on training.. boring.” He fake yawned. “Though There was the whole, old deputy stepping down, thing. Which I mean, is kind of interesting but that seems all over with.” The tom’s ears where twitching back and forth, the big size good for picking up all of the clans gossip.
“Maybe it’s our apprentice ceremonies!” Asterkit meowed excitedly, even though the group of kits was not yet 6 moons old, or at least Asterkit wasn’t. But that didn’t stop the young Tom from hoping.
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

A cream shecat sat down amoungst Her Clanmates as LionStar called a Clan meeting, she was assuming it was probably some type of news about other clans or her fellow apprentices becoming warriors or something along those lines.Her mind brought back memories of TimberSpark's warrior ceremony, her best friends excited expression and cheerfulness had been enough to brighten the Molly's day back then..but the young warrior was no longer with her and that had left a void in her heart.'Enough of this Dawn, you need to focus on the clan as of right now'.DawnPaw thought this half angrily to herself as she straightened her posture slightly, her blue gaze glanced somewhat at her Clanmates who seemed to be chatting.
----
A grey and white speckled molly sat down in gossiping crowd called her Clanmates, she casted her multi-coloured gaze to her leader, LionStar. The molly was trying to contain her wanting to bounce up and down from excitement, she was eager to know what was going to be said at the clan meeting. CinderPaw's expression mirror one of an Excited kit as she looked around in anticipation.'I wonder what's going to happen! Maybe a queen had kits! OO! Or maybe some of the apprentices are becoming warriors! Ughh I hate not knowing what's gonna happen!'. Her mind spewed thoughts as she seemed to be a bit too hyper for ones liking. It seemed like CinderPaw had gotten a good amount of sleep today, maybe too much in fact.
----
BumbleFrost sat watching her Clanmates gossip quietly amongst themselves, the grey-cream shecat merely sat there waiting for the clan meeting to continue. She casted a glance at her friend who was seated beside who, the golden tabby seemed to be lost in thought. "Honey? Is there something wrong?". She asked this, the nickname rolling off her tongue almost naturally, the Molly's icy blue eyes narrowed in concern.
----
HoneyDrizzle was sitting beside her very close friend BumbleFrost as her Clanmates gossiped and awaited for LionStar to continue with the meeting. Usually she would join in on the small talk but today she was lost in thought, a certain Tom was clouding her mind and she was finding it difficult to not think about him. The golden tabby was snapped away from her thoughts however at the sound of BumbleFrost's voice, hastily she gave a small laugh and nodded her head."Y-Yeah! I'm fine!". She focused her brown gaze on LionStar now, curious about the clan meeting.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Lightstreak sat down.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Goldencloud yawned as he wiggled from the warrior den and joined the gathering clan. He sat down quietly, fluffy tail curling over himself.
Old January 29th, 2020, 05:43 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Sagehawk looked around the clearing at his clanmates, watching them chat amongst themselves. He paused, thinking, before making his way through the crowd and settling down somewhere in the middle.

-

Fennelnose followed the other warriors out of their den and padded towards the ever-growing crowd. They sat down with a quiet sigh, looking up at Lionstar and waiting for him to begin.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; January 29th, 2020 at 05:43 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:21 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Green'kit poked her head out of the nursery, and then bounded over into the clearing with the other cats