Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2024, 03:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
With Treestripe dragged away from her before she could snatch his paw and break some bones, Redhawk felt something land on her from behind and crumbled to the ground. In a blind rage and thinking it was RiverClan the hornet turned and aimed a slash upwards. "G-Get off me!" she snarled, eyes in a fury until she realized it was an apprentice. Horror filled her eyes. "Why are y-you attacking me???"

[ red is also from thunderclan so i'm not sure why they're attacking their own clanmate? ]
(because he trying to stop the bloodshed aswell)
"This bloodshed is pointless, RiverClan has done nothing to us!, think about what starclan would think, they might punish us for this!" he said more calmly
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:34 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

"But it was your. Clan!" He growled, voice muffled slightly by fur and flesh as the taste of iron filled his mouth and he bit down harder onto the shoulder he'd managed to find purchase with. "And as a WARRIOR of that clan, you are---"

His righteous indignation was interrupted as his opponents hind legs connected with his belly and forced the air from his lungs with a snarling wheeze. Claws scratched through the soft flesh and long fur, painfully similar to the wounds he had received at the battle for Sunkissed Creek. He didn't need a repeat of that discomfort. Momentarily releasing his grip on the fish's shoulder, the large golden tom pushed off him with a snarl and shuffled backwards before continuing his tirade with a huff.

"You stars-damned fisheaters can never accept responsibility, can you... You better start learning to overcome that flaw, or Thunderclan will remind you with force as many times as it takes."

Pushing off his hind legs, Lioncrest leapt towards the grey tabby with claws extended in an attempt to re-grapple the tom and force him back into a submissive position. He would make him yield, one way or another.

As soon as Duckshade felt the massive weight release him, he scrambled to his feet and arched his back, hissing and spitting through bared teeth. He reared back to meet Lioncrest head on, claws reaching to hook into the other's shoulders as his back slammed against the ground again.

"I'll kill you!" he wheezed out, hind legs kicking up a second time. "Get out of our camp! If it's force you want, I'll finish off your mate and kits too! I'll show you flawed!"
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: None |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze stared at the apprentice in disbelief....Starclan? Rage filled Seabreeze and he charged towards the Floodstone, claws digging into the displaced earth. How dare this- STARCLAN?!

Seabreeze screamed, "STARCLAN? If they didn't want this then they shouldn't have let it happen! They have let this happen for too long, too many opportunities have passed for them to step in and stop this oh so wretched behavior!" A venomous tone took over his voice.

His pelt rippled as Seabreeze continued, "If Starclan cared at all my sister wouldn't be dead! If Starclan cared these cats wouldn't be dead! If Starclan cared they would've stepped in! If you want to survive you need to care for yourself and living cats, not care what some dead, old cats think!"

Seabreeze looked around him, desperately trying to find his mind before he did something that he would regret. He thought that the fighting wasn't good as well but he cared because it hurt living cats not just because some already dead cats would be disappointed.

The tom looked up towards the apprentice and glared harshly, "If you do not fight for Riverclan, hoping that cats in the sky who do not listen or care will step in, then you are no better than the Thunderclan cats." Seabreeze's claws ripped at the ground beneath him but he didn't go for Smolderpaw.

(Made an oops, thought Reed was thunder.. ignore that part lol)

(@Cubeisdagoat )
Reedshine Looked at the tom and walked up slowly "Starclan can't control what happens below them, if they would have been able to stop this they would!, now back off"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 17th, 2024, 03:37 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Goddamn it Moonfooot. Teeth snapped into the top of her ear and Birdsnow tried to rip herself free, feeling her ear tear and feeling her teeth clench together at the pain of it, raising her chin to try and slice her claws deep into Bumblestar's chest while she was still close. What she didn't expect, though, was some kid darting over to join the two leaders. Teeth dug into her tail and the leader let out a snarl of pain as she hear a sickening snap, twisting her head around and tried to swing her paws at the ThunderClan apprentice, teeth bared and claws out to knock him away and if he wasn't quick enough, to slice some pretty deep wounds in his shoulder and/or face. Then she had some warrior dashing over to her- seeming not to notice that she was a bit preoccupied.

Okay. She had never heard anything so stupid in her life.

"Shut the hell up before I rip your face off. This is our goddamn camp.'" She spat, blood dripping down her face. Why the hell were there cats TALKING? Why the hell was Smolderpaw on the Floodstone? Mental tallies went up like fireworks, lists of cats to verbally assault after this. "Smolderpaw shut your mouth and be useful before I come over there and throw you off the goddamn stone" She snarled up at the idiotic kid before refocusing.

But first. She let out a deep growl of pain as her tail flopped crookedly, reaching forward to try and score deep clawmarks down Bumblestar's side as she backpedaled to get out of the middle of the two ThunderClanners.

[ @Cubeisdagoat @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @dino. @BEAR. ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 17th, 2024 at 03:39 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:39 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatsune_Miku_Fan View Post
Reedshine Looked at the tom and walked up slowly "Starclan can't control what happens below them, if they would have been able to stop this they would!, now back off"

Seabreeze

Seabreeze glared at Reedshine and backed away, "They can! They could send their nosy little ghosts, send a vision to a medicine cat, to a warrior, to our leaders! They have so much they can do but they choose not to!"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:39 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
"RiverClan has poisoned us! How is t-that nothing??" Backing up from the apprentice, Redhawk shook her head. "If you don't want to fight, go back to camp. But d-don't attack me I don't want t-to hurt you." Redhawk gave a lash of her tail before looking back to Wolfpaw. No other ThunderClanner was coming after him, there was some sort of fiasco going on on top of what she figured was the meeting rock, and - oh there.

There was one fish who did catch her attention, and Redhawk immediately went for them instead, claws out and aiming to slice into the side of their head.

[ @Hatsune_Miku_Fan - having her disengage from the apprentice and going for reedshine ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Goddamn it Moonfooot. Teeth snapped into the top of her ear and Birdsnow tried to rip herself free, feeling her ear tear and feeling her teeth clench together at the pain of it, raising her chin to try and slice her claws deep into Bumblestar's chest while she was still close. What she didn't expect, though, was some kid darting over to join the two leaders. Teeth dug into her tail and the leader let out a snarl of pain as she hear a sickening snap, twisting her head around and tried to swing her paws at the ThunderClan apprentice, teeth bared and claws out to knock him away and if he wasn't quick enough, to slice some pretty deep wounds in his shoulder and/or face. Then she had some warrior dashing over to her- seeming not to notice that she was a bit preoccupied.

Okay. She had never heard anything so stupid in her life.

"Shut the hell up before I rip your face off. This is our goddamn camp.'" She spat, blood dripping down her face. Why the hell were there cats TALKING? Why the hell was Smolderpaw on the Floodstone? Mental tallies went up like fireworks, lists of cats to verbally assault after this.

But first. She let out a deep growl of pain as her tail flopped crookedly, reaching forward to try and score deep clawmarks down Bumblestar's side as she backpedaled to get out of the middle of the two ThunderClanners.

[ @Hatsune_Miku_Fan @dino. @BEAR. ]
Reedshine tried to stop them but was pushed over "STARCLAN WILL PUNISH US BIRDSNOW!" Reedshine snapped and hissed at his own leader "WHAT THE HELL WILL WE DO ID THEY DO PUNISH US?"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 17th, 2024, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
"RiverClan has poisoned us! How is t-that nothing??" Backing up from the apprentice, Redhawk shook her head. "If you don't want to fight, go back to camp. But d-don't attack me I don't want t-to hurt you." Redhawk gave a lash of her tail before looking back to Wolfpaw. No other ThunderClanner was coming after him, there was some sort of fiasco going on on top of what she figured was the meeting rock, and - oh there.

There was one fish who did catch her attention, and Redhawk immediately went for them instead, claws out and aiming to slice into the side of their head.

[ @Hatsune_Miku_Fan - having her disengage from the apprentice and going for reedshine ]
Reedshine Looked surprized as a thunderclan cat tumbled him off the floodstone, (You mat attack but you may not kill)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 17th, 2024, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze

Seabreeze glared at Reedshine and backed away, "They can! They could send their nosy little ghosts, send a vision to a medicine cat, to a warrior, to our leaders! They have so much they can do but they choose not to!"
"Back off before i rip you apart" he growled a warning
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 17th, 2024, 03:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
With the cat pinned Redhawk aimed to slash her claws down his sides. Since he wasn't fighting back she aimed another blow at his head, hoping to knock him out or blind him, one of the two.

[ @Hatsune_Miku_Fan i believe reedshine was on the ground as he was next to birdsnow, yes? ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Closed Thread