Today 04:45 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 04:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2021, 04:05 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Thunderkit padded out of the nursery and went to the medicine den to see if Icicleripple needed any help.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old July 30th, 2021, 04:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ note - pplay done with approval ]

The battle still raged and Sweetsong was sick of the fish in his camp.

So fed up with it, in fact, the second he saw one of those rodents scuttering across the clearing, he lunged. He was disinterested in the cat's intentions, only focused on vengeance at this point.

RiverClan had stolen their land, the lives of countless Clan-mates (how many needed to die today?), destroyed their food and made a mockery of their pride. If they wanted to act like savages - Fine.

His claws connected with Ottersplash's back, and roughly he pulled the RiverClan tom toward him. Close, so close he could almost taste him as his teeth grew dangerously close to his neck. But he had no intention of biting him, he had a better idea. "Oh Wormbite, Wormbite! Take a look at your darling friend, so desperate for you to stop! To save him!"

It's bordering on sadistic, but he hardly cared as he forced Ottersplash's head up to expose his throat. His claws danced against it. "Wouldn't it be a shame if something happened to this pretty neck? If only a valiant Wormbite could rescue him .. Oh, whoops!" He ripped them across Ottersplash's throat, a quick slash that'd allow his blood to drain from his body. "Guess you weren't fast enough, perhaps we should call you Snailstep instead."

[ @Ziera, @x ghostie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; July 30th, 2021 at 04:13 AM.
Old July 30th, 2021, 06:15 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

[ Being short and large doesn't really work .. you might want to rework your description for Firepaw. ]

RiverClan must've been raising real stupid cats, because despite the odds being stacked against the apprentice he opted to stay. Sweetsong was tempted to kill him just to save the world from dealing with another bonehead in the forest.

As he raised his paw to prepare for another attack, something landed on his back. Immediately, his head whirled around and he snarled at the deputy. "Another fish come to play? Must be my lucky day." With her distraction, Firepaw's kick landed - but not where he planned. Paws struck Sweetsong in his chest and it only strived to make him angrier. (He ignored the part where it knocked some air from his lungs, he had more important things to worry about.)

Wheezing slightly, he doesn't hesitate. He jerked explosively, bringing his body into a roll with the plan to crush Splashleap. As he rolled, his paws slashed out toward Firepaw.
(I'll work on that, thanks)
Firepaw ducked the blow, and jumped out behind the warrior where Splashleap was, to try and double up on him from behind. ( @gs29513 )
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old July 30th, 2021, 06:21 AM

Infernokit wondered where the other kits were. He got up quickly, anxious to see what had become of the nursery. With a shudder, he imagined the nursery being breached, and what the RiverClan fox-hearts would do to the kits they found. He knew that they would do anything; they had no honor at all. He raced among the screeching cats, heading for the nursery. What would become of ThinderClan after this battle?
Old July 30th, 2021, 06:27 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @BILL. | @x ghostie - closing this out. Rip my love ;-; tw: depression spirals @Zero in case you want to see too <33
All Ottersplash’s life he took risks - leaned a little too far over the rail because he romanticized the idea of falling. He flirted with death so often it didn't believe him anymore when he promised to commit, but a part of Otter wondered. When would these adrenaline rushes stop being enough? When would he go too far and tip over the edge?

Huh…funny, Ottersplash didn’t think today was the day. He hadn't even been trying.

It all happened so fast. Sweetsong stole him easily, like a bird of prey snatching up a kitten. Otter barely had time to register that he was being used to hurt Wormbite when his head was jerked up at a painful angle, and suddenly, the battle was forgotten. Tears pricked at the corners of large amber eyes and Otter's chest rose and fell with shallow breaths. Was it time? …He hoped Worm wouldn’t take it too hard.

Ottersplash tried to focus on the clouds overhead. They swirled in marble patterns, their popcorn edges lit by rays of new light and…it was pretty. After a lifetime distracting himself from taking some final plunge, Ottersplash faced a bitter realization when Sweetsong finally tore him open: he didn’t want to die.
Panic set in. Who would make sure Plumstorm woke up every day – would notice if she wasn't around? There was...so much he never got to know about her. What cat was gonna describe breathtaking sunsets and oddly colored feathers to Wormbite because it made him happy, or take Briarpaw out for training? What about Fireflower and her kits? The pitiful way Otter’s paws dabbed at his neck confirmed it: he wasn’t ready to die hewasn’tready.
But Otter was going to. Funny how that worked, how someone else could just…decide for you when your time was up. Ottersplash’s flimsy paw-pressing failed to staunch the bleeding, which made sense, cause hah…he was never so good at keeping himself together. Darkness invaded more and more until all the physical pain slipped away; the last images in his head were of blue eyes and a smile like home, the tom he loved, the one who walked his dreams.

Last edited by Ziera; July 30th, 2021 at 01:06 PM.
Old July 30th, 2021, 07:35 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @x ghostie, @Starfall, @Zee, @Ziera ;; powerplay has been approved

>Goosefury<
Whitewolf's heavy blow to his face had sent him reeling, stars dancing in his vision as he fought to keep himself on his paws. Already he could feel the headache coming on, a slow pounding that crept up the back of his head until it engulfed his entire skull. The sudden pain made him grimace, and he made a note to get that checked out - it was probably the worst of his injuries, the rest were mere small scratches and scrapes.

When he turned back to his own battle, Wormbite and Rownmist (Rowanmist, when did he show up??) were grappling with Whitewolf and forcing her to the ground. An opening, he had an opening, he was not going to screw this up. Stumbling slightly, a little disoriented, Goosefury scrambled back toward them, forced his way over Whitewolf so he could snarl down at her. "Enjoy your last look at life, murderer," he spat. "The rest of your Clanmates will join you soon."

And when he leaned forward and sank his teeth into her throat, held her there until the very last of her lifeblood had finished flowing into his jaws and staining his fur and spilling onto the ground below, he knew that revenge had never tasted so sweet.

And he wanted more.

Goosefury stood from the ThunderClan nobody's lifeless body, scarlet dripping from his muzzle and throat. A satisfied grin parted his features, revealing fangs stained with red. "ThunderClan will know the same amount of grief that I did." And they would know even more by the time he was done.

Last edited by dino.; July 30th, 2021 at 07:58 AM.
Old July 30th, 2021, 08:02 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Papaya
(I know there is no way for Foxpaw to possibly win this fight, so feel free to have Goosefury just ignore her if you don't want to fight.)

"Whitewolf!" Foxpaw's voice broke from the dam that was holding it as she charged at the Riverclan warrior. This wasn't right, this wasn't supposed to happen. No one was supposed to be dead. Especially not Whitewolf. She ignored the other two Riverclan cats who had pinned her down. The blood may have been on their paws too, but it gushed over the one ahead of her. Goosefury. She had heard his name before. The one-eyed warrior was well-known by the senior warriors and from what she'd heard, that wouldn't work in her favour. "You killed her!"

She leapt at Goosefury from behind, aiming for his back. After that, Foxpaw wasn't sure what she would do. Batter his head until he would apologize? Ha, this was a battle, unlikely. It was only then, flying through the air when she realized how bad of an idea this was. She, an 8 moon old apprentice, fighting the cat who had finally managed to kill Whitewolf. The only cat who managed to keep Thunderclan together was gone. Once again, she was blinded by rage. Foxpaw was drowning, and she never knew when she would see the surface again.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old July 30th, 2021, 08:30 AM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

[ @BILL. ]
The chunk of shoulder that got ripped out was about the last bit that Kestrelstar could take. A clawed paw connected with his face and the leader hissed, flattening his ears. With another quick shove of his hind legs, he sent them flying into Sweetsong's underbelly once more, managing to give himself enough room to where he scrambled out from under the massive cat's paws, sending him a look of pure hatred. He'd remember that pelt, those claws. For next time.

For the first bit in awhile, Kestrelstar had a chance to look around and evaluate.

Olivenose. ...Ottersplash. The countless others who were injured and bleeding.

Two dead RiverClan were too many. And what of ThunderClan? Despite all of the rage he'd felt leading his Clan into battle, their bodies were not lost on him.

This was madness. This was no longer a battle for revenge, or justice, but a bloodthirsty brawl with no honor.

And here he was, at the helm of it. What would Duskfall think of him now?

Black shadows edged around his vision, but Kestrelstar remained upright. The blood continued to drip from multiple wounds, staining the camp floor below as stood in the center of the chaos. Missing a toe or two was seriously throwing off his balance, but still he trudged on, yellow eyes narrowed and ears back.

"RiverClan! We're done here," he began, eyes sweeping around. "Firefly Cove is still ours. Remember that." Despite the results of this battle, Kestrelstar would hold onto it, if only for something to show for this... turmoil. Both Clans were battered and bruised, and the bile that rose up into Kestrelstar's throat was not surprising. He felt sick to his stomach...

Not here, would he admit to his mistakes. His shortcomings as leader. One who was blinded by rage and grief.

Not here.

"Let's go." With that, Kestrelstar gave a wave of his tail and headed over to where Olivenoses' body lay. He'd bare teeth at any ThunderClan cat that tried to stop him from recovering RiverClan's dead as he leaned down, pulling the small molly onto his back. The added weight shook his legs, but the leader remained upright. "Splashleap [ @gs29513 ]," he called to his deputy, where she stood after the result of her own fight. At least she was still standing... "Can you... grab Ottersplash. We need to head back."

Yellow eyes were trained ahead on the entrance, not meeting the gaze of any ThunderClan cats. Kestrelstar made his way out of camp, a limp noticeable in his walk and a trail of blood marking his path.

The battle was over. For now.

THE BATTLE IS NOW OVER

RIVERCLAN CATS SHOULD HEAD HOME!

Old July 30th, 2021, 08:40 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedpaw trembled in his spot, his adrenaline finally wearing down and leaving behind soreness and exhaustion. He hadn't been this tired since he first started swimming! Speaking of which... where would he go now? He'd been exiled from RiverClan, which he expected but what still surprised it happened. What was he going to do now? He didn't want to give up the Clan style so easily, but was it allowed?

For now he sat awkwardly in the clearing, the dark gray tabby waiting anxiously for someone to notice him and tell him to leave.

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 30th, 2021, 08:54 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Papaya
(I know there is no way for Foxpaw to possibly win this fight, so feel free to have Goosefury just ignore her if you don't want to fight.)

"Whitewolf!" Foxpaw's voice broke from the dam that was holding it as she charged at the Riverclan warrior. This wasn't right, this wasn't supposed to happen. No one was supposed to be dead. Especially not Whitewolf. She ignored the other two Riverclan cats who had pinned her down. The blood may have been on their paws too, but it gushed over the one ahead of her. Goosefury. She had heard his name before. The one-eyed warrior was well-known by the senior warriors and from what she'd heard, that wouldn't work in her favour. "You killed her!"

She leapt at Goosefury from behind, aiming for his back. After that, Foxpaw wasn't sure what she would do. Batter his head until he would apologize? Ha, this was a battle, unlikely. It was only then, flying through the air when she realized how bad of an idea this was. She, an 8 moon old apprentice, fighting the cat who had finally managed to kill Whitewolf. The only cat who managed to keep Thunderclan together was gone. Once again, she was blinded by rage. Foxpaw was drowning, and she never knew when she would see the surface again.
>Goosefury<
A shrill voice alerted him to his next attackers presence before her claws did, and he spun away from Whitewolf and rounded on Foxpaw, reddened teeth bared. He probably looked something like a demon, submerged in its enemies blood, and although the copper stench was beginning to make him sick, he relished in the fact that he could look this terrifying. Foxpaw's leaping attack missed completely and he raised a forepaw, claws unsheathed, preparing to deliver a second life-ending blow(because what else would crush a Clan more than losing an apprentice with her whole life ahead of her?) - but Kestrelstar's voice reached him first, and he lowered his paw.

"You're lucky he's calling us off," he snarled. "Or you'd be just one more broken corpse next to hers." ThunderClan had spared no one, why should he have to do the same? Tail lashing, he turned away from her to follow his Clan out.

He slowed as he passed Reedpaw [ @Kyrieknight ], single eye glaring daggers at the apprentice. "If you have nothing better to do than crouch here like a sniveling coward," he growled, "then you may as well stay here. ThunderClan suits cats like you much better."

Then he picked up speed again and disappeared through the entrance after Kestrelstar.
Closed Thread