by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 07:46 AM

Old February 10th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

@BILL.
There goes his walk... Beastspark flattened his ears against his as he heard Lionstar's voice calling over the border. The deputy had left camp to check if what the Riverclan leader had said at the gathering was true, if he had known he'd run into the leader here he would have stayed at home. The huge cat allowed his confusion to shine in his eyes as the obnoxious leader started whining about something he could care less about. He was highly tempted to walk away and act like he hadn't seen him until heard Twilightheart's name added to the mix.

Why the hell are we keeping that idiot around? "Of course she did." He shook his head back and forth, Icestar was going to love this. "Honestly, I'm certain she's crazier then a fox in a fit. I apologize for her stupidity, she'll be punished as soon as I return to camp." Yuck! Beastspark could feel the vomit rising in the back of his mouth. He couldn't believe he had to apologize to the head hancho of fish! Twilightheart was going to get it when he returned to camp. Beastspark was not big on the whole verbal battling, if he could not make a point with his fangs and claws then he lost interest in it rapidly. Since the fault laid in Shadowclan, he didn't even bother questioning it since it was Twilightheart, it wasn't like he could say much to start with anyway.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 10th, 2020, 02:36 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Was this always so easy? Lionstar was inclined to believe not!

Maybe this brute wasn't as bad as he first thought... he at least had the decency to apologize without a poorly placed threat. Did that mean he was more intelligent than Icestar? What an interesting thought.

"Good." There was no point in trying to escalate the situation more-- not when it seemed even the Beast himself disliked the annoying stalker. "Might need to tie some grass to that one to keep her restrained! Star Cats knows she'll probably act out again." Trying to fight at the Gathering, recklessly throwing herself into another Clan's territory to cause a fight.. if ShadowClan killed her he didn't think anyone would mind.

Tail waving in a goodbye, Lionstar slipped back into the snowy bushes of RiverClan.

[ @Undertaker ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 10th, 2020, 05:02 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. ]

Breezewhisker had run after Lionstar, but by the time she managed to catch up the giant golden warrior was already sorting things out with Beastspark. She hung back at first, shifting uncomfortably as she watched the exchanged, then turned and followed after Lionstar.

------
[ @Shimm]

"Lionstar's right," Goosepaw murmured as Breezewhisker disappeared into the bushes. "We should head back to camp." And as much as he wanted to run after them, to personally sink his claws into the she-cat's throat... Shimmeringpaw mattered more right then. The poor molly looked terrified. He nudged her, trying to be comforting. "Come on. You need some rest, after all that. I think we both do." His cut stung, but it wasn't worth seeing Shiverpetal for. He'd already gone to the medicine cat once that week.
Old February 10th, 2020, 07:24 AM
eternally tired

@Slushie

"Nope! Definitely not." Morningmeadow answered. "I know the queens are very nice cats. There are probably some good warriors too. But yes, some of them definitely fight dirty." She said. "Whoah Goosepaw, don't step over the line. We don't want to start another fight with these mouse-brains."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 11th, 2020, 02:47 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Lonestar23

Owlpaw

The young apprentice glanced over her shoulder as she wandered aimlessly around the territory. She definitely remembered what Stoatdance had told her about being out of camp without a warrior, and how dangerous it was. She needed to clear her mind and didn’t have the time to find a warrior who was willing to go on a walk with her. She was falling behind in her training, so the chances of her getting exiled have been increased. Maybe she could stay out of camp for a few days? No, that wouldn’t work, Lionstar wouldn’t approve of that. Owlpaw shook her head with a sigh, deciding she should just enjoy the time she had alone.

The white and brown apprentice tipped her head to the side as she spotted a cat in the distance. Was that another cat from her clan? A loner? She didn’t know. Owlpaw knew she should probably turn away and ignore them, but her curiosity got the best of her as she carefully stalked closer. She wanted to know who this cat was, even if they would end up chasing her away or whatever. The she-cat squinted once she got closer. Realizing she didn’t recognize them, she rose to her paws and took a few steps back, suddenly terrified. She glanced around as her tail curled around one her hind legs. She was still in her territory, right? Owlpaw scented the air when she had calmed down a bit. Shadowclan and Riverclan’s scent were around the area. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized she was still in her territory.

Owlpaw slowly crept closer to the border, hoping to get some information about the cat. She was well aware that she would probably stutter or try to run away in the middle of a question, but that wouldn’t stop her from trying.

“Hello...?” Owlpaw took another step closer, trying to ignore the fact that she shouldn’t be talking to whoever this was.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 11th, 2020 at 02:47 AM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 06:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @:Grimm: ]

The kinkalow hesitated, paw hanging just over the border. His tail twitched, a mutinous thought flickered through his mind for just a moment, but then he stepped back, away from the scent-line. His lip curled. Yeah, right. They probably teach their kits how to fight just as unfairly. They probably teach them how to terrify cats that are smaller than they are in order to bully them into running away. "I'll take your word for it," he muttered, then added, "So who's next?"
Old February 11th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @Kitty Mama @Dirtfur @EternalShadows ]
[ooc: Hopefully should work now!]

She looked up to the question just as the apprentice appeared behind the group. Shrugging it off as she hadn't really heard Hazelberry, she just padded siletly behind the group, deciding to keep Snowpaw in front of her so she could keep an eye on him. She observed his behaviour, also now wondering where he kept dissapearing to. When was the last time she had saw the apprentice? Wasn't her ignoring him for sure, she just couldn't find him. Shaking off the thoughts, she focused on the task at hand. She watched proudly as he caught on quickly and purred so that he could hear her approval. Best to bring up his mood, didn't seem he wanted to be here already.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old February 13th, 2020, 09:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
@Lonestar23

Owlpaw

The young apprentice glanced over her shoulder as she wandered aimlessly around the territory. She definitely remembered what Stoatdance had told her about being out of camp without a warrior, and how dangerous it was. She needed to clear her mind and didn’t have the time to find a warrior who was willing to go on a walk with her. She was falling behind in her training, so the chances of her getting exiled have been increased. Maybe she could stay out of camp for a few days? No, that wouldn’t work, Lionstar wouldn’t approve of that. Owlpaw shook her head with a sigh, deciding she should just enjoy the time she had alone.

The white and brown apprentice tipped her head to the side as she spotted a cat in the distance. Was that another cat from her clan? A loner? She didn’t know. Owlpaw knew she should probably turn away and ignore them, but her curiosity got the best of her as she carefully stalked closer. She wanted to know who this cat was, even if they would end up chasing her away or whatever. The she-cat squinted once she got closer. Realizing she didn’t recognize them, she rose to her paws and took a few steps back, suddenly terrified. She glanced around as her tail curled around one her hind legs. She was still in her territory, right? Owlpaw scented the air when she had calmed down a bit. Shadowclan and Riverclan’s scent were around the area. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized she was still in her territory.

Owlpaw slowly crept closer to the border, hoping to get some information about the cat. She was well aware that she would probably stutter or try to run away in the middle of a question, but that wouldn’t stop her from trying.

“Hello...?” Owlpaw took another step closer, trying to ignore the fact that she shouldn’t be talking to whoever this was.
finchpaw
oh boy, finchpaw didn't like this. the tom had his eyes practically squeezed shut, taking in deep breaths and doing his best to remember... well, literally anything. his paws were falling dangerously close to the border, and once finchpaw realized this, he jumped backwards as if he'd been burned. starclan, he was going to be in so much trouble if he got caught. don't focus on the trouble, finchpaw, the tom told himself. focus on the adventure, remember? yes. the adventure. the wonderful, absolutely perfect adventure that was leading finchpaw into what felt like big, big trouble. the sound of a voice had finchpaw launching himself away from the border once more, his fur fluffed up in was more of an adorable rather than threatening manner, and his tail sticking straight up in the air, ears pinned back against his head in alarm. finchpaw looked comical in this position, for sure, but he was also terrified.

"who's there?" he mewed, his voice wavering. bravery, finch. you can do this. he couldn't, but at this exact moment, that wasn't important. what was important was the fact that whoever this was was freaking him out, and finchpaw could hear uncertainty in her own voice, which meant that they were just as freaked out as he was. he wasn't the only one here with something to prove, it seemed, or perhaps he was reading into her tone too much and she was going to kill him right here.

"I'm not afraid of you," he mewed, sounding like he was trying to prove it to himself more than anyone else. perhaps he was—he had no way of knowing how skilled the other apprentice was, and no way of knowing what would happen if he slipped up here. the tom's tail lashed back and forth as he tried to determine what the best course of action was at the moment, knowing that if he were to get in a border skirmish, he would certainly lose. starclan, this wasn't a good situation for him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
finchpaw
oh boy, finchpaw didn't like this. the tom had his eyes practically squeezed shut, taking in deep breaths and doing his best to remember... well, literally anything. his paws were falling dangerously close to the border, and once finchpaw realized this, he jumped backwards as if he'd been burned. starclan, he was going to be in so much trouble if he got caught. don't focus on the trouble, finchpaw, the tom told himself. focus on the adventure, remember? yes. the adventure. the wonderful, absolutely perfect adventure that was leading finchpaw into what felt like big, big trouble. the sound of a voice had finchpaw launching himself away from the border once more, his fur fluffed up in was more of an adorable rather than threatening manner, and his tail sticking straight up in the air, ears pinned back against his head in alarm. finchpaw looked comical in this position, for sure, but he was also terrified.

"who's there?" he mewed, his voice wavering. bravery, finch. you can do this. he couldn't, but at this exact moment, that wasn't important. what was important was the fact that whoever this was was freaking him out, and finchpaw could hear uncertainty in her own voice, which meant that they were just as freaked out as he was. he wasn't the only one here with something to prove, it seemed, or perhaps he was reading into her tone too much and she was going to kill him right here.

"I'm not afraid of you," he mewed, sounding like he was trying to prove it to himself more than anyone else. perhaps he was—he had no way of knowing how skilled the other apprentice was, and no way of knowing what would happen if he slipped up here. the tom's tail lashed back and forth as he tried to determine what the best course of action was at the moment, knowing that if he were to get in a border skirmish, he would certainly lose. starclan, this wasn't a good situation for him.
Owlpaw

Well I’m certainly1 afraid of you... She didn’t say it out loud, of course. She didn’t need to give the other apprentice an advantage of any sort. Forcing herself to take another step closer, she tried to spark up a conversation, just to ease the tension. “S-so uh are-” Owlpaw shook her head, deciding to start over. “So, are you from...” She held the ‘m’ as she thought of what to say next. Maybe she could ask what clan they were from, if they were from one, that is. Or maybe she could ask their name? Oh well, it really wouldn’t matter in the end. “Sha-” She broke off when was almost out of air, taking a moment to breathe before continuing. “Shadowclan, sorry.”

Owlpaw brushed the tip of her tail across the ground, slowly glancing around the surrounding area. Only now did she notice that Shadowclan’s side had far more trees than Riverclan’s side. She glanced over her shoulder once more, realizing how much open space Riverclan had. Or, near the border, at least. She turned around to face the tom again, a small smile slowly forming on her face. It felt kinda nice speaking to whoever this was, even if he wasn’t really doing anything. Oh well, at least she was getting the chance to meet a new cat.

She found herself taking a few steps closer to Shadowclan territory. She had calmed down by now, feeling a bit safer around this stranger now that she knew they probably couldn’t do much harm to her. Or, that’s what she told herself. In reality she had no idea how long this cat had been an apprentice, or how close they were to finishing their training. But she guessed that they couldn’t have been an apprentice for too long since he was acting so timid around the borders. If it had been a warrior instead of her, then maybe she could understand why. But Owlpaw was just another apprentice, an apprentice who had no interest in starting a fight since she knew she couldn’t win, no matter how hard she tried. The white-furred cat stopped in her tracks, suddenly remembering how scared he was when she had first spoken. Heck, he still seemed to be afraid of her. Figuring that she should probably apologize, she lowered her head and took a breath. “I- I’m uh, I’m sorry for scaring you.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 13th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 24th, 2020, 12:23 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @meowsticool; @Foxfrost; |

Shiverleg lead his patrol to the Shadowclan and Riverclan border as instructed. The tom felt his bad leg shiver like it normally did, but he payed no attention to it. He was far to use to it. "Keep your eyes and ears out in case any cat crosses the border. It's less likely but it's always good to make sure.", Shiverleg meowed. Shiverleg glanced at Nightwing and Vixenpaw to see if they were following.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do