Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 11:55 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{Open}
Crystaldrop made her way through the crowds, her brindled pelt standing out against the dull browns and common tabby. That in combination with her crystal blue eyes turned many heads, though most turned back around. Crystaldrop liked the attention, but she didn't really mind she cats ignored her, she was more interested in talking, who cares if she got a few flirty comments along the way? She didn't care. Crystaldrop continued on, smiling. The Tortishell danced lightly through the crowds, real to indulge in some gossip.
Wildpath, thin and wiry, got up, the brown tabby's head tilted down towards the ground as if she were watching where she placed her paws, but she wasn't really. She waved her tail, careful not to trip over anybody, and soon, she smelled the smell of ThunderClan. The smallish WindClan warrior froze, then shook herself, raising her head, her slightly strange green-yellow eyes fixed forwards, glinting in the moonlight. “Hi.” Wildpath meowed, happy to be at the gathering, seeing as gatherings were good places to make friends.

Last edited by doghouse; April 16th, 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 12:20 AM
chirps

(( @Clover @Ashley/Kestrel @Brooklyn Trees @The Eye Of The Storm @Zero to Hero dunno if the MC's sit in a group or what not, excuse Cricket she is a newb xD ))[/

Making her way through the undergrowth that partially blocked Seastones, Cricketpaw paused to take a moment and look around. This was her first Gathering back in the Clans, and her first Gathering ever actually - and she was also the new RiverClan medicine cat apprentice. A sigh escaped her body and she suddenly felt overwhelemed. A part of her wanted to run to her father, but as she glanced over she saw him surrounded by the other leaders, talking in hushed tones before the night was to begin. Blinking once, the Bengal continued forward, her gaze sweeping the clearing for where Geckoleaf was, and where the other medicine cats were residing. She wondered quickly if they were even hear yet, as she wanted to get to know them as well as she could. Since the young feline had only references to their names thanks to Geckoleaf, she had no idea what they looked like. Gulping a little, the skinny she-cat decided to sit on the outskirts of the clearing and just observe, finding that her gaze rested on her father ahead of her. Pride swelled in her chest as she watched him atop the Seastones, knowing that he was her father and leading RiverClan back to being strong again. A smile stretched across her face as she began to purr, sitting quietly as she waited for the Gathering to begin.

Old April 17th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstar arrived next, leading Windclan. The moonlight shone down on his gigner pelt, giving it more of a silver coloring. The leader looked better than the last gathering, new-leaf was already proving bountiful for hunting. Things had been slowly getting better. Soon enough, his half-starving clan will be full fed and strong. On top of this, this was the first gathering he had to lead the clan to as a leader. At the previous gathering, he had merely been named the new deputy. Now, he was Blazingstar and had to address the clans as such. What would the other clans thinks? Many new leaders had been made lately, but he met them all at the last gathering, however he was unaware that Gyrestar disappeared. His new status would be new for them, but Snowstar's leadership would shock them all.

With quick pawsteps, the orange leader led the clan down to the seastones. He could tell Thunderclan had already arrived, but otherwise that was all. He couldn't scent or see any of the other clans. He was neither too earlier nor too late upon arriving. Without missing a step, the clan finally arrived and as they began to mingle, he continued on to where the leaders would arrive. Blazingstar wasn't one to mingle much with the other clans, but perhaps he could catch the Thunderclan leader and try to make friends before they all arrived. Sure, alliances weren't necessary at the moment, but if something were to come up, it was good to have a friend. Especially if that friend was a whole clan.

Ferretpaw followed closely behind her mentor, seeming pretty confident until the momen they stepped onto the sea stones, and Ferretpaw realized there were so, oh so many cats present already. Giving a quick sniff, she concluded this was only one clan.. One clan out of four? Oh dear.. The small siamese's ears dropped instantly when she realized there would be three times more cats than this clan were. And she weren't one for crowds. Even being with just five cats made her uncomfortable, and now this.. She hoped she would be able to find a spot on the side of the whole thing, when Blazingstar would have to leave her side. Maybe she could find Galespeing? She was nice to her..
Peering up at her mentor, Ferretpaw tried to hide the fear creeping up inside her, and instead, quietly, asked the leader; "Are you nervous?" If she were right, this would be his first gathering as a full leader.. And her first in her lifetime. "I'm scared.." She mumbled, deciding to admit it. She didn't like it here, but a ye same time she had really wanted to seethe other clans, which had driven her to attend.
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:28 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Wildpath, thin and wiry, got up, the brown tabby's head tilted down towards the ground as if she were watching where she placed her paws, but she wasn't really. She waved her tail, careful not to trip over anybody, and soon, she smelled the smell of ThunderClan. The smallish WindClan warrior froze, then shook herself, raising her head, her slightly strange green-yellow eyes fixed forwards, glinting in the moonlight. “Hi.” Wildpath meowed, happy to be at the gathering, seeing as gatherings were good places to make friends.
{For Skelly~}
The tortishell smiled at the apprentice, "Oh, Hello! My names Crystaldrop, and I'm from Thunderclan." She mewed kindly, not sure of how old the apprentice was. "I shouldn't say this, but our Leader resigned, strange isn't it? I think something is going on in the back-round...." Crystaldrop mewed, shuffling awkwardly. "Its quite odd.... First Zerosight, then Gyrestar, its not right..." The tortishell looked around and then whispered "I think that some-cat is messing behind the scenes..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:59 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Thank you," Larkcry replied, dipping his head to her. Flamescar raised his chin and narrowed his eyes, still sizing up Creamwhisker. "Yes, it is Flamescar now," he replied finally. "And I take it your name is Creamwhisker?" He licked one paw and drew it over his ear. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Creamwhisker."
The she-cat released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and let herself relax. "The pleasure is all mine Flamescar. I hope you are enjoying clan life. I am deeply troubled myself about how two of Thunderclan's major cats have stepped down from duty so abruptly. I hope things will work out, but Thunderclan is still going strong and with New-Leaf coming in things are looking up." Creamwhisker said. She suddenly perked her ears up in realization. "Oh! I'm sorry, I never did ask what clan you're from? Mind me I haven't been outside of the clan often so I haven't had much of a chance to remember identifiers for certain clan specific attributes."

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old April 17th, 2017, 06:19 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The she-cat released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and let herself relax. "The pleasure is all mine Flamescar. I hope you are enjoying clan life. I am deeply troubled myself about how two of Thunderclan's major cats have stepped down from duty so abruptly. I hope things will work out, but Thunderclan is still going strong and with New-Leaf coming in things are looking up." Creamwhisker said. She suddenly perked her ears up in realization. "Oh! I'm sorry, I never did ask what clan you're from? Mind me I haven't been outside of the clan often so I haven't had much of a chance to remember identifiers for certain clan specific attributes."
(I like this cat)

"Windclan," Larkcry replied. He bumped Flamescar. "Lighten up, grumpy fox!" he teased. The former DS tom rolled his eyes, but looked like he was trying to hold back a smile. He shoved Larkcry away and turned back to Creamwhisker. "I'm glad to hear that ThunderClan is doing well," he said. Then he sighed. "I'm not sure Blazingstar trusts me," he added with a half-hearted laugh.
Old April 17th, 2017, 06:41 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
(I like this cat)

"Windclan," Larkcry replied. He bumped Flamescar. "Lighten up, grumpy fox!" he teased. The former DS tom rolled his eyes, but looked like he was trying to hold back a smile. He shoved Larkcry away and turned back to Creamwhisker. "I'm glad to hear that ThunderClan is doing well," he said. Then he sighed. "I'm not sure Blazingstar trusts me," he added with a half-hearted laugh.
(I like your cats )

Creamwhisker gave a comforting purr and nodded. "Things like that take time, I'm sure you will become a trusted and loved member of the clan in no time." She said calmly to Flamescar. The Thunderclan she-cat then turned to look at the two present leaders at the gathering, the new leader of Thunderclan, Snowstar, and the leader of Windclan, Blazingstar. "I hope the other leaders turn up soon so we can begin the gathering."She mumbled to herself before turning back to the two toms. "I wish you two luck and I hope Windclan enjoys this New-leaf. I apologize, but I must take my leave and go find my sister before she tackles some other cat." She said with a small purring chuckle. Creamwhisker nodded politely to the two cats and got to her soft paws before padding gently away into the crowds, her poofy tail the last of her to dissipate into the throngs of clan cats.

(this short rp was fun i hope they can interact again at the next gathering or some other time)

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; April 17th, 2017 at 06:44 AM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:01 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
(I like your cats )

Creamwhisker gave a comforting purr and nodded. "Things like that take time, I'm sure you will become a trusted and loved member of the clan in no time." She said calmly to Flamescar. The Thunderclan she-cat then turned to look at the two present leaders at the gathering, the new leader of Thunderclan, Snowstar, and the leader of Windclan, Blazingstar. "I hope the other leaders turn up soon so we can begin the gathering."She mumbled to herself before turning back to the two toms. "I wish you two luck and I hope Windclan enjoys this New-leaf. I apologize, but I must take my leave and go find my sister before she tackles some other cat." She said with a small purring chuckle. Creamwhisker nodded politely to the two cats and got to her soft paws before padding gently away into the crowds, her poofy tail the last of her to dissipate into the throngs of clan cats.

(this short rp was fun i hope they can interact again at the next gathering or some other time)
"Thank you, Creamwhisker," Flamescar mewed. "I hope Thunderclan fares well this new-leaf." He watched her go, and then turned back to Larkcry, who's was watching him with a baffled expression. "What is it?" Flamescar sighed. "I have never seen you act so polite," Larkcry answered. Flamescar barked a laugh. "I learned from the best," he said with a small smile.

(It was! Maybe they could meet at the border or something like that! I hope that they can interact sometime again too ^^)
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:42 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

{For Skelly~}
The tortishell smiled at the apprentice, "Oh, Hello! My names Crystaldrop, and I'm from Thunderclan." She mewed kindly, not sure of how old the apprentice was. "I shouldn't say this, but our Leader resigned, strange isn't it? I think something is going on in the back-round...." Crystaldrop mewed, shuffling awkwardly. "Its quite odd.... First Zerosight, then Gyrestar, its not right..." The tortishell looked around and then whispered "I think that some-cat is messing behind the scenes..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even Wildpath hadn't been prepared for the sudden onslaught of words,
and blinked, a bit confused, although she quickly recovered. “Ello. I'm Wildpath. And I'm from WindClan.” the brown tabby meowed cheerfully, tilting her head so that one ear was angled towards Crystaldrop. “Your leader resigned? Who's your leader now?” she asked, rather concerned. She hoped that it didn't seem odd that she wouldn't just glance over to where the leaders were and see for herself, but forgot to bend her words to make them less odd. She tilted her face to the ground, closing her slightly cloudy looking green-yellow eyes. She could hear Crystaldrop shuffling around, but she didn't move. “You do? Do have any idea who it could be?” she asked, still not moving from the position she'd assumed.

Last edited by doghouse; April 17th, 2017 at 07:42 AM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:14 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(Open)

Tawnypaw looked around, her gait hesitant and loping, which was normal for the small dark brown tabby cat. Her jaw was open in astonishment. She knew that there were many cats in each Clan, but never had she thought that it could be this many. Her fur was rather unkempt and messy. Usually, an apprentice's mother would make sure that their fur was as neat as possible for a gathering,
but Tawnypaw had none, not since the "liberation" as many wrongly put it. She hated ShadowClan, and SkyClan equally. They were the reason two of her brothers and her father were missing and her mother was dead. Sitting down, her deep amber eyes blazing with quiet fury, she stared down at her paws, her back turned to the leaders in an obviously disrespectful way. Giving her head a shake,
the young apprentice stared up at the sky, lips drawn back and tears glistening in her eyes. She couldn't bare it much longer. Sitting in a Clan full of these cats. The cats who'd celebrated her family's demise. Who's celebrated her mothers death. She couldn't. Quickly Tawnypaw squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out her surroundings. Trying to be strong.
(Here comes Ratpaw~)

Ratpaw folded his ears back and kept his head down. His mother always demanded he stayed in camp and this time he was able to sneak away and join the group of cats going to the Gathering, he had never been before and was really nervous but also excited. He looked up as a familiar scent hit his nose, he noticed Tawnypaw and smiled a bit. He soon noticed she seemed to be troubled, her eyes were squeezed shut and she seemed really tense. He quickly padded over to her, he didn't want to scare her or make her mad so he stood in front of her. "Tawnypaw? Are you okay?" He asked. He hope he was loud enough for her to hear. There was so many cats talking, he didn't like it that much.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Closed Thread