Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:23 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Ah, Coyotecry sounds like a exceedingly dynamic young character! I would love for them to start off as friends, and then see if their personalities mesh well for interests later on? If you would like!
Yes, that would work for me. Shall we RP now? @Mauve

Last edited by Undercover; November 22nd, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
@PeaFlower I am open whenever you would like to start! I believe they should possibly start at the training moors? Or maybe in camp? I'm not sure where training RP's usually begin I'm afraid!

@Ennard Anytime! Would you like to build the friendship through RP or have them start as if they have been long time friends?

@Undercover Ah, Coyotecry sounds like a exceedingly dynamic young character! I would love for them to start off as friends, and then see if their personalities mesh well for interests later on? If you would like!
Lets do when they first met

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Name- Foxpaw
Age- 7 Moons
Gender- Male
Residence- Thunderclan
Rank- Apprentice
Appearance- Here
Personality- As a kit Foxpaw was rough and tumble, and eager to prove himself. He would rather play all day than do any work. He is constantly getting into trouble and often teases his siblings. When Foxkit becomes Foxpaw he learns to be more caring of his family, but a LOT more headstrong. His confidence boosts (cuz he's an obnoxious pre-teen boy) and he become the biggest flirt ever. Although he is respective of the she-cats he sometimes says some stupid things or does stupid things in the name of chivalry. Too his closest friends and family however, he becomes extremely over-protective and will often rush to conclusions or jump into a fight, he knows he can't beat just to defend them. Although often quite annoying Foxpaws is a big softy for small kits and loving families and would do anything to help his clanmates.
Role- Jaypaw's Thunderclan Best Friend
Why They Would Fit This Role- Foxpaw would be a nice counter to Jaypaw, I think they would have a lot of interesting dynamic interactions
Any Storyline Ideas- WELL Foxpaw's got a lot of problems.... he's like the biggest family guy ever and his family is about to fall apart. He's also kinda popular but the other cats don't really know him. After his family splits he kind of falls into a depression. I think it would be interesting if Foxpaw was letting his anger out near the border and Jaypaw kind of stumbled upon him? Foxpaw could try and take him under his wing, and try and teach him how to be more social but deep down its just an excuse for Foxpaw to get out of camp and escape his father.
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope

Name- Walker
Age- 23 Moons (I'll age him up a moon if accepted)
Gender- Male
Residence- Loner, his own territory
Rank- Loner
Appearance- Here
Personality- Walker is a mysterious cat that keeps to himself most of the time. He is very serious and often finds himself in the shadows. The tom is rather young and often keeps to himself, but he can help any cat he'd come across, but beware if he doesnt trust you he might send you to your doom. He wouldnt kill you he'd much rather keep his claws clean, so he'd be sneaky enough to get someone else to do it. Mostly though he doesnt result to killing. He would rather just have you out of his life.
Role- Shadetails brother
Why They Would Fit This Role- I feel Walker is very similar to Shadetail in a sense where you don't REALLY know where their loyalties lie.
Any Storyline Ideas- Kinda... Walker would be angry at Shadetail for joining a clan when they were enemies for so long.
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Undercover We can definitely start whenever you would like! I'll be online for another two hours or so!

@Ennard Alright that sounds splendid!

@Queenie Ah, yes I feel as though they could definitely balance each other out. With Jaypaw being more reserved, and Foxpaw being more outspoken, they could bring out each other's hidden sides. I would love to add Foxpaw as Jaypaw's ThunderClan best friend. It would definitely add tension to their relationship too since the two Clans are at war with each other, or so I've heard! As for Shadetail and Walker, I had so many storyline arcs and ideas come to mind in reading his application! I could definitely see Walker holding a bit of resentment towards Shadetail for joining a Clan once the Syndicate dispersed, and if Shadetail is going off every once in awhile to meet his brother, it could add to why so many distrust him. I love him as his brother!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
@Undercover We can definitely start whenever you would like! I'll be online for another two hours or so!

@Ennard Alright that sounds splendid!

@Queenie Ah, yes I feel as though they could definitely balance each other out. With Jaypaw being more reserved, and Foxpaw being more outspoken, they could bring out each other's hidden sides. I would love to add Foxpaw as Jaypaw's ThunderClan best friend. It would definitely add tension to their relationship too since the two Clans are at war with each other, or so I've heard! As for Shadetail and Walker, I had so many storyline arcs and ideas come to mind in reading his application! I could definitely see Walker holding a bit of resentment towards Shadetail for joining a Clan once the Syndicate dispersed, and if Shadetail is going off every once in awhile to meet his brother, it could add to why so many distrust him. I love him as his brother!
I shall make the first post and you can reply to it whenever you can.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Ennard That sounds perfect! Thank you!
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:20 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
We can definitely start whenever you would like! I'll be online for another two hours or so!
Okay, what thread?
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:03 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Oh I totally have a mentor for dawnkit !!
How does Daisyshade look to her future mentor?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 22nd, 2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:38 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@PeaFlower I am open whenever you would like to start! I believe they should possibly start at the training moors? Or maybe in camp? I'm not sure where training RP's usually begin I'm afraid!

Oh,gosh, sorry for the late reply ^^"
I don't know where training rp's take place either, but maybe Shiningfeather could go fetch Jaypaw at the apprentice den, and then they could go to the training moors ?
Do you want me to post first ? (Also I need to know ... will this be the first training session or has Jaypaw been apprenticed for a while as you said in your finder, or just made an apprentice, as he's six moons on your character site ? ...)

Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:27 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Name- Flareheart
Role- Emberwing's Biological Brother
Why They Would Fit This Role- Because.
Any Storyline Ideas
- As a young kit, before he could even see, Flareheart was stolen from ThunderClan and returned later into his kithood. Maybe because he doesn't remember Emberwing from kithood due to this, he doubts that Emberwing is his biological sister? So whenever they interact, Flareheart is rude to her because he believes she's telling him lies?
Other
- I don't know if you knew this, but you can edit your posts! At the bottom right corner of your post, there is a button labeled `Edit`. Click on it, and it will allow you to, well, edit your post! This way you could update your finders by deleting or crossing out the roles that have already been taken.
Questions
- None