Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2023, 08:00 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: July Gathering

ThunderClan; Sharpclaw arrived at the seastones and took a seat. (Open)

RiverClan; Lionpaw wasn't as tired this time on the journey to seastones and took a seat near the rest of his clanmates. (Open)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 9th, 2023, 08:26 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Littlelion
Thunderclan - Large Golden Cat w/ Brown Eyes
They/He/She [ AMAB so He/Him can be assumed if unfamiliar with Little ]

The Thunderclanner wasn't particularly excited to be here, where Shadowclanners would soon gather, but the four clans always met together, so she supposed there was no arguement. The gash on her flank had started to scab over, thank Starclan, and she was slowly getting over the.. events.. that had happened at the border. Would Bumblestar bring up all the outsiders?

-- <3 --

Bigbird
Thunderclan - Large Golden Cat w/ Brown Eyes
He/Him

He wasn't exactly happy at the idea of leaving his sibling, but Littlelion had asked that Bigbird give her some space. He was just worried! Why couldn't Little see that? She had been moping, just for killing some damn outsider! It was a part of life, but Littlelion had been struggling with it for days. He was trying to do his jo as a brother, and comfort her, but it was infuriating.. not that he would ever admit that to his sibling, or anyone for that matter. He had to be the perfect warrior if he ever wanted to be a Hornet.

-- <3 --

Seedheart
Riverclan - Silver, Grey and White Tortoiseshell w/ Heterochromic Blue and Brown Eyes
She/They

Seedheart was excited to have an apprentice, and was honestly just happy to be in the Clans again. Afterall, this was her home! She still wasn't too sure how she felt about Windclan and Riverclan being on harsh terms, she had family and friends in both after all...

[ all are open! only to there own clans, unless you have previously interacted with the character ]

Last edited by Fawnhearted; July 9th, 2023 at 08:26 AM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 09:32 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarpaw

Briarpaw padded into the Seastones, emerald eyes narrowed and unfriendly. No one would approach her now. The large, muscled tabby sat down off to the side, searching the crowd for her brother before settling down some more.

Fireflypaw

The scrawny tortie entered the Seastones, golden eyes betraying her nervousness, but she tried to stay... chill. Chill. Yeah, cool and NOT nervous. Sitting down, Fireflypaw looked around for someone who looked nice. Or familiar. Familiar was preferable.

Lotuspaw

The small Siamese bounded into the Gathering and immediately approached a cat and sat down next to someone. "Hi! My name is Lotuspaw, I'm 4 and a half moons old, my mentor is Muddyhound, I'm from ThunderClan and my favorite color is yellow because it's sunny!" Perfect introduction.

Dovefluff

Against her better judgment, Dove was here at the gathering. She didn't want to be here, not one bit. The slight chance that she might see her friend (former friend? she didn't know) who had Gentledoes eye at his paws last time she saw him. A wave of nausea rippled over her, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

Then, against her better judgement, she pushed her way forward and gingerly sat in the front of the crowd, as close as she could to Springpaw. The only reason she was here. She had to support her daughter. If Spring looked her way, the molly would shoot the calico a warm, loving smile. The only OTHER reason she was here was to make sure Lightningpaw, if the young molly was in attendance, had her mentor present for her first gathering.

( @ares )

[ ALL OPEN ]

Last edited by poppy; July 9th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:06 AM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 29/100 - She/Her - 5m

Another gathering! This time she was here with her mentor and not just some random apprentice that hitched a ride here. She pranced over to join the rest of her clan with a grin plastered on her face. Springpaw could see her mentor here but she was curious on who she could harass this time around.

[open]

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 1/100- She/her

Leafpaw casually walked along the rest of the clan to the gathering since she wasn't entirely sure where she was going. So this is where everyone was up to once in a while, she wasn't that really impressed yet. Huffing she looked around and spotted at least one of her siblings so far. For now she stayed at her spot just chilling unsure on what else to do but she did watch her sister.

[open]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old July 9th, 2023, 10:22 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A pretty white mollie with pale gray and orange tortie markings and blue eyes~

——————
| Open |
——————
The beautiful lionheart had arrived, her long pale tortoiseshell tabby fur quite well groomed this time. She had placed flowers in her fur to appeal to those around her… PebbleSplash was A lionheart now, she had to be impressive…! Wether that be because of her looks or her skill. Taking a seat at the bottom of the Seastone, she smiles at those around her. She wondered how beautiful they thought she was….

But beauty went beyond one’s fur, right? Why was she trying so hard to impress those around her…? Those that saw her as pretty didn’t just say that because of the color of her pelt, rather they admired her beauty for who she was… The beautiful cat she was. Honestly, she had never been called beautiful, but she’d heard gossip about her from other cats that would love to look like her. The gossip was both flattering and humiliating.

For so long she had been just a piece of eye candy… But now, PebbleSplash is not only a gorgeous she-cat, she’s also one of the greatest warriors of RiverClan, even taking the special rank to acknowledge it. For once, she wasn’t just a pretty face. The mollie was smart, strong, brave, responsible and proud… PebbleSplash was proud of herself and how far she had made it… And I did this all on my own… Wow…!

Giving her paw a lick, she hopes someone would come and talk to her…
——————
Old July 9th, 2023, 12:48 PM

(This post is open!)

If there had been any rules in place about Flightpaw not being allowed to come to the gathering with the injuries she had obtained from her tangle with the ShadowClan cat at the border a few nights ago, she hadn't listened to them. In stalked the dark tabby apprentice, her limp now mostly gone. Already back in her gaze was the fierce pride and smug look of attitude as she padded in with ThunderClan, scanning to see if the rats had shown up. From scent along it appeared that only RiverClan had arrived so far, and she didn't bother to cover up the way the smell disgusted her. "You'd think with all the water around them they would learn how to bathe," she snorted, shaking her head as if trying to dislodge the gross scent from her nose. Her voice wasn't necessarily all that quiet, and a passing RiverClan tom happened to hear her and turn his head. She held his gaze and stared at him with a challenge in her eye. They held the contact for a moment before the tom padded away and Flightpaw took a seat with a victorious grin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura.Fawn View Post

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A pretty white mollie with pale gray and orange tortie markings and blue eyes~

——————
| Open |
——————
The beautiful lionheart had arrived, her long pale tortoiseshell tabby fur quite well groomed this time. She had placed flowers in her fur to appeal to those around her… PebbleSplash was A lionheart now, she had to be impressive…! Wether that be because of her looks or her skill. Taking a seat at the bottom of the Seastone, she smiles at those around her. She wondered how beautiful they thought she was….

But beauty went beyond one’s fur, right? Why was she trying so hard to impress those around her…? Those that saw her as pretty didn’t just say that because of the color of her pelt, rather they admired her beauty for who she was… The beautiful cat she was. Honestly, she had never been called beautiful, but she’d heard gossip about her from other cats that would love to look like her. The gossip was both flattering and humiliating.

For so long she had been just a piece of eye candy… But now, PebbleSplash is not only a gorgeous she-cat, she’s also one of the greatest warriors of RiverClan, even taking the special rank to acknowledge it. For once, she wasn’t just a pretty face. The mollie was smart, strong, brave, responsible and proud… PebbleSplash was proud of herself and how far she had made it… And I did this all on my own… Wow…!

Giving her paw a lick, she hopes someone would come and talk to her…
——————
Well, that was a rather interesting start to the gathering. Snowbeak didn't find it worth his time to get caught up in a staring contest with a ThunderClan apprentice so the pale gray tom continued to move throughout the crowd. Here and there were a few Clanmates, though one in particular caught his eye. She had recently been named one of the new specialized ranks, hadn't she? Lionheart. The name was... odd to him. It sounded more like a warrior's full name than a specialized rank, and to him it took away a bit of the notoriety that would usually come along with it, but it wasn't like he could voice his opinion on that. Approaching Pebblesplash, Snowbeak regarded her with a questioning gaze, flicking his tail to the spot beside her to ask if he could sit down next to her to wait for the gathering to start.
Old July 9th, 2023, 02:39 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ah, there was RiverClan's deputy, again with the greeting small nod. Alderstep stretched sitting down, minutely correcting his posture into something less slouchy and more rigid. It had something to do with looking presentable, out of slight respect, though Alderstep still couldn't care less about that. He gave the other ginger cat a tiny nod as well, glad to sit in silence. That was the only good thing about RiverClan; they had a quiet deputy. WindClan, though...their deputy liked talking too much for his own good. Alderstep took a moment to be grateful that ShadowClan didn't have a deputy. That was the last thing he wanted to deal with right now. He wanted to stay far, far away from those frog-eating wannabe territory stealers.

Studying his clan again was a fruitless attempt to comfort himself, as nobody down there gave him comfort. Obviously. But, so far, the clan was behaving, which was the most Alderstep could ask for. He picked up on the tortoiseshell pelt of his other apprentice, Fireflypaw, to his surprise. Maybe he'd been wrong. Of course he had been, what young child would miss their first gathering? Alderstep watched her for a moment, wondering if she'd talk to cats from the other clans. [ @jupiter ]

"...Rough moon?"

Tensing as he was caught off guard, Alderstep looked to the other deputy. For a moment, he contemplated three choices. One, shove this loser off the stones. Two, jump him right then and there. Three, scoff and ignore him. Tonight was no ordinary night, though, so Alderstep went with the mysterious fourth option. He snorted in half-amusement and shrugged. "Maybe," he responded. What with fighting ShadowClan, which was never fun, and having trespassers on their territory, it had been a rough moon. But Alderstep would never admit the toll it was taking on him, the way he lay awake at night stressed out wondering if history would repeat itself. It was best to pretend everything was going splendidly and ThunderClan was thriving.
@Estelle

Old July 9th, 2023, 03:06 PM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 29/100 - She/Her - 5m

Another gathering! This time she was here with her mentor and not just some random apprentice that hitched a ride here. She pranced over to join the rest of her clan with a grin plastered on her face. Springpaw could see her mentor here but she was curious on who she could harass this time around.

[open]

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 1/100- She/her

Leafpaw casually walked along the rest of the clan to the gathering since she wasn't entirely sure where she was going. So this is where everyone was up to once in a while, she wasn't that really impressed yet. Huffing she looked around and spotted at least one of her siblings so far. For now she stayed at her spot just chilling unsure on what else to do but she did watch her sister.

[open]

Beepaw
Beepaw saw another apprentice who she hadn't seen at the last gathering. She smelled like she was from Thunderclan, and she looked friendly enough.
"Hi! I'm Beepaw. Is this your first gathering?" she asked the brown she-cat
Old July 9th, 2023, 03:16 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 2/100- She/her

Startled was an understatement for how she reacted to the random voice that popped up seemingly nowhere. Leafpaw didn't response right off the bat still a bit surprised but also regarding them in a bit suspicion. She figured with her being new to this that no one would want to approach her the first time, but she was proved wrong. Blue eyes blinked as she stared for a bit longer, "uh, hey? Yeah, it is never been here before. Leafpaw" she was short and simple. Spare her the theatrics she wasn't expecting to talk to anyone today, with a flick she waited to see if they'd say anything else while occasionally looking over at her sister.

@Cornbread1233

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old July 9th, 2023, 03:23 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 42/100
a creamy, thick-furred tom with blue eyes
Lionpaw decided he might as well meet some new cats at this gathering. He had only met one during his first and they were a full-grown warrior. Plus, it'd give him an excuse to avoid Springpaw should she try to sit near him again. Searching the crowd for his newest victim acquaintance, he spotted a young Siamese apprentice. She would do fine. He padded up to her and was about to introduce himself when some other cat beat him to it. It was Beepaw, right? Who did they think they were stealing his chance at making a new friend?

If the two apprentices were in the middle of a conversation then he rudely interrupted it. "Ahem! Hello, I'm Lionpaw. RiverClan's future greatest warrior. Who are you?" He mewed to Leafpaw, completely ignoring the other she-paw beside her.

(aw shoot someone beat me to it lel) (anways I wonder how these two will react? )
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie Leafpaw
@Cornbread1233
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; July 9th, 2023 at 03:34 PM.
Closed Thread