Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:36 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:35 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:34 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:33 PM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 02:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Chameleon

Tired from her training for the day, as well as her secret nightly exploits, Cherrypaw stumbled into the apprentice den, hoping to get some rest while Tigerdawn was off on duty. The little ginger and white apprentice made her was groggily to her nest and flopped down, not even bothering to fluff up the feathers the way she liked first.
Pinkpaw was tired too and was laying in her nest and glanced up at Cherrypaw and flashed a smile," Hello." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pinkpaw was tired too and was laying in her nest and glanced up at Cherrypaw and flashed a smile," Hello." She meowed.
Cherrypaw sat up, and blinked her blue eyes to clear her vision. "Oh, hi Pinkpaw," she meowed sleepily. "How is training going?" the little she-cat asked, with a warm smile.
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Starkit snapped her head up to look over in Verglasseyes's direction. "Over here!" She called, removing herself from the group and running over to the blind tom, nuzzling the fur on his leg slightly. "How are you doing?" She asked, looking up at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Lynxkit followed her gaze, tilting her head. Her eyes aglow with curiosity, looking at the blind tom silently. Starkit knew him, so he had to be nice-ish..right? Well, maybe, she hadn't spoken to him yet.

Verglaseyes ears perked and an affectionate purr escaped his throat. He bent down unbeknownst to the kittens position, he acidently jabbed his nose into the floor of the nursery and cursed when the pain shot up through his face. "Mousedung!" he grunted. Shaking his nose as if he was willing the pain to fade, once it had he felt starkits frame agasint his leg. "Blind. That's how I'm doing" he cooed, there was an unusual softness in his tone. He never spoke to anyone outside of starkit like this, not even his siblings who he would have snapped at any day. He managed to wedge his body in through the gap and sat himself down. Smiling at her, trying to pin point her location. "How are you doing little one? Everyone treating you well?" he meows, his tone growing hoarse and raspy when he finished. "Unlike your negligent mother" he added the sly to the end of his statement, letting it role off his tongue slowly. The Tom wrapped his tail around starlit and pulled her closer. Unaware of lynxkit a few whisker lengths away.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cherrypaw sat up, and blinked her blue eyes to clear her vision. "Oh, hi Pinkpaw," she meowed sleepily. "How is training going?" the little she-cat asked, with a warm smile.
Pinkpaw smiled," It's going good. I'm learning to hunt. Yeah, laugh if you want, but you once couldn't hunt too." She replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Pinkpaw smiled," It's going good. I'm learning to hunt. Yeah, laugh if you want, but you once couldn't hunt too." She replied
"Once?" Cherrypaw meowed, her whiskers twitching with amusement. "You know I just had my first assessment with Tigerdawn recently. I tried to catch a bird that was drinking from a puddle and wound up getting soaked from muzzle to tail," Cherrypaw said, conviently forgetting to mention that she had still caught the bird. This was a time to be encouraging toward her clanmate, not to brag. "You'll be an expert hunter before you know it. Have you had your first catch yet?"
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Once?" Cherrypaw meowed, her whiskers twitching with amusement. "You know I just had my first assessment with Tigerdawn recently. I tried to catch a bird that was drinking from a puddle and wound up getting soaked from muzzle to tail," Cherrypaw said, conviently forgetting to mention that she had still caught the bird. This was a time to be encouraging toward her clanmate, not to brag. "You'll be an expert hunter before you know it. Have you had your first catch yet?"
Pinkpaw blinked," Umm...prey no one will eat yes, I put my paws in the water to wash mouse bile off and when I pulled my paws out, I had a fish hanging on my claws, so technically I caught a fish, no prey Thunderclan has caught though..." she meowed.

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Pinkpaw blinked," Umm...prey no one will eat yes, I put my paws in the water to wash mouse bile off and when I pulled my paws out, I had a fish hanging on my claws, so technically I caught a fish, no prey Thunderclan has caught though..." she meowed.
Cherrypaw blinked, surprised and excited by the story. "A fish? That's a rare catch alright. It must have been taken from the freshkill pile quickly because I don't remember seeing one," she noted, feeling more awake now. It had been ages since she'd had a friendly chat with one of her fellow apprentices. Most of her interaction had been with Sunpaw, who delighted in bullying her. And of course, Skypaw in Windclan... though of course, Pinkpaw wouldn't know that. Sure she had to sneak out of the apprentice den, but she was careful to make sure every cat was asleep and she made her way out quietly.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Verglaseyes ears perked and an affectionate purr escaped his throat. He bent down unbeknownst to the kittens position, he acidently jabbed his nose into the floor of the nursery and cursed when the pain shot up through his face. "Mousedung!" he grunted. Shaking his nose as if he was willing the pain to fade, once it had he felt starkits frame agasint his leg. "Blind. That's how I'm doing" he cooed, there was an unusual softness in his tone. He never spoke to anyone outside of starkit like this, not even his siblings who he would have snapped at any day. He managed to wedge his body in through the gap and sat himself down. Smiling at her, trying to pin point her location. "How are you doing little one? Everyone treating you well?" he meows, his tone growing hoarse and raspy when he finished. "Unlike your negligent mother" he added the sly to the end of his statement, letting it role off his tongue slowly. The Tom wrapped his tail around starlit and pulled her closer. Unaware of lynxkit a few whisker lengths away.
Starkit giggled as Verglaseyes spoke, leaning up against the male warrior. "I'm doing amazingly! My friends Lynxkit and Patchkit just met Mintkit, and I think they're getting along! Mintkit's using big words like usual." She said solemnly. "Do you know what 'Currently' and 'Discussing' means?" She inquired, her ears flicking up in interest of learning two new words. She was also unaware of Lynxkit's presence.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Dewdrop slowly blinked open her eyes and glanced around the den, looking at everyone else before standing up and stretching her forelegs out in front of her. Her tail twitched as she shook her head, knocking the final bits of sleep away. With a flick of her tail she padded out of the den.

(have't Rped in forever )

Last edited by Dew; August 28th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I want spaghetti

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Autumnwind nodded in understanding to Rosetail. "He can't be running free on our territory, though," she reasoned, knowing that they'd have to chase away the white tom. She blinked in surprise at what Bonefur said next. He's talking to Rosetail, surely? she wondered nervously.
Rosetail grinned, "I already have a mate," she said warmly. "Not you!" Bonefur replied, "This lovely she-cat." he cocked his head at Autumnwind. "C'mon, " said Sorrelpad "you need to meet Snowstar."